All Comments on 'Enamor'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

This was non erotic.

I don’t know who told you that bullshit was fap material but they lied.

I literally fell asleep while reading this garbage.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago

First time reading one of your stories.

A cuck warning would have been nice.

Also the little rant against the readers was really not needed.

Did not bother past the first page and i will not score it.

There are a ton of readers here who will rightfully hate what you post.

Best to not antagonise them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

8 pages? Are you serious, it wasn't worth the first two.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

You live up to your pseudonym with this story! There is nothing sweet about it, but a lot of nothing!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Hi Nothings. I appreciate your shout out in the introduction. I’m not a stalker, your writing abilities don’t rate that. I just find your self aggrandizing comments so hilarious that they require an answer. I don’t think anyone is going to actually read a 8 page simple cuckold or smooth incest story anyway, so I just wanted to say hello. You would be upset if I didn’t.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Amazing writing

Another Brilliant Story. Keep up the great work and dont let the haters get to you.

-26thNC Approved

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Sadly, the ALL CAPS dialogue whilst in the throes of passion is hard to read, stilted and way too wordy. What woman on the verge of an orgasm speaks like that? It's like a poor translation of 'Letters to the Editor' in the Uzbek edition of 'Penthouse'. Your story is solid, and you write well, but the explicit pillow-talk needs some serious rework.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I seriously think their wives might be cheating on them, for which they are so biased about my LW and Cheating Wife stories,' Actually no, to most people a cheating spouse isnt exactly erotic, some like me, do read all of these to see if they can be written decently with decently fleshed out characters and not be cliched, aiming for the lowest common denominator stories. Most often its an epic fail...even the BTB stories.'

As for your stalker, yes he does do exactly what you claim and to others, he might be slightly off, ok more then slightly.

That doesnt change how good or bad a story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

8 pages full of smelly garbage! It was enough to read half a page to know this!

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor

18 Hours of posting of the story...

4400 Readers, 8 Favorites, 5 Comments, 3 Followers...

1.68 Rating is much better than my last two posts: Silent I and Silent II, which started at 1.5 Rating to reach nearly 3.0 within the very first month.

Thank you readers for your time, energy, comments and concerns...

I feel it below my dignity to comment on some who have gone to the extent of posting 5 comments on my last story!!!

God bless them keeping up their balance of mind...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this story took way long to start. this could have been cut in to three different or one substantial story if all the precise details had been taken out or at least lessened. I lost interest by the time she got to his cock.

mellowyellowfellowmellowyellowfellowabout 3 years ago

Your writing style and dialogue is unique and makes for a hot story, don't let your critics tell you otherwise because it fulfills a niche for your fans that have sub tendencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Tommy Wiseau of erotic literature. 5 stars for your boldness, good sir.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you MELLOWYELLOWFELLOW and ANONYMOUS for making my day with your inspirational comments. I sincerely appreciate your comments and promise to keep your expectations intact with my new post... 'ZIGZAG'... Have a great day... Keep reading Literotica...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very intriguing story line. Ending was different from other stories in that the husband did not already know that his wife and her boss are related. However, that did set it up for sequels if you so choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Minus 5 stars. Your preamble should have been enough warning to avoid this pile of shit. As cucks take over, Literotica falls another step lower as the need to push boundaries results in incest. I dont know where this story belongs, (actually I do - vflushed down the toilet), but it would not have been made public 6 or 7 years ago. It may be time to avoid Literotica altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story.

The ending was different.

The dominance has a point to be proved at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...