Encanto: Luisa's Lesbian Pals

Story Info
Princess Tiana and Pocahontas bang Luisa Madrigal.
1.6k words
3.42
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The Disney Multiverse is a wondrous place, connected by Portals which can be accessed by those on a special quest. From the suburban hangout of Mickey Mouse to the aquatic realm of Princess Ariel and her father Triton, Lord of the Oceans, it's all there. After the events of Encanto, Luisa Madrigal, the tall and bodacious, super-strong Colombian woman is on a quest for happiness, truth and fulfillment. This fearless gal is too bold to merely stay at home while her sisters get married and have fun. Seeking some fun of her own, Luisa Madrigal knows no fear or boundary. Along the way, the young Superwoman is exploring her decadent sexual appetites. The Disney Multiverse never knew what hit it...

Luisa Madrigal, scion of the super-powered Madrigal family of Colombia is having the time of her life exploring the Disney Multiverse. Last time, Luisa met the Disney heroes, well, two of them. For Luisa Madrigal, hanging out with Hercules, the Demigod hero of ancient Greece and Aladdin, Trickster-hero of the City of Agrabah in ancient Arabia turned out to be a lot of fun. Luisa was also intrigued by Dr. Facilier, villain of the Frog Princess tales. The three handsome, well-hung studs fucked Luisa Madrigal in every hole she's got...and she loved every minute of it. Now, the time has come for Luisa Madrigal, the star of Encanto, the tall and sexy Latin superwoman to meet the Disney Princesses...

"Nice to meet you, Luisa, I am Pocahontas," said the tall, dark-haired and brown-skinned young Native American woman. Luisa Madrigal smiled and bowed her head gently, a bit awed to be meeting royalty. Pocahontas smiled at Luisa Madrigal and assessed the tall, curvy and muscular young Latin woman. Luisa looked pretty good in her iconic short-sleeved white shirt, which showed her big biceps, and that long dark blue skirt. The Latin strongwoman looked beautiful and tough yet there was something endearing and vulnerable about her...

"Princess Pocahontas, your hair looks lovely," Luisa Madrigal said shyly, and Pocahontas grinned. Taking Luisa by the hand, Pocahontas led her into the Enclave, the corner of the Disney Multiverse where the Princesses like to congregate. As soon as Pocahontas and Luisa arrived, a curvy, dark-skinned young African American woman in an emerald dress greeted them. Pocahontas smiled as Princess Tiana came forward, and the two women exchanged a hug and a kiss.

"Pocahontas, looking gorgeous as ever," said Princess Tiana, and Pocahontas beamed at her. Luisa Madrigal stood to the side, politely waiting to be acknowledged. Pocahontas made the introductions, and Princess Tiana looked Luisa Madrigal up and down. The towering, large-breasted, curvy and big-bottomed, tomboyish Latin strongwoman didn't quite fit the profile of a Disney Princess. Disney ladies are usually petite, delicate and feisty. Oh well, Luisa Madrigal definitely breaks the mold but it's a good thing. The Disney Princesses are supposed to inspire real ladies, and real ladies most definitely do have curves...

"Glad to be here with you ladies," Luisa said as she gently shook Princess Tiana's hand. Pocahontas watched Princess Tiana's interactions with Luisa Madrigal. Fresh from her gang bang with Hercules, Aladdin and Dr. Facilier, Luisa Madrigal had a glow to her. Pocahontas, who loves both dick and pussy, knows a bicurious woman when she sees one. Luisa Madrigal is definitely curious about the ladies, sexually speaking, even if she recently had cock crammed into every hole she's got. This was going to be a fun session for all involved, If Pocahontas had any say about it...

"Luisa Madrigal, the Superwoman of Colombia, the Heroine of Encanto, tell us about yourself," Pocahontas said, after leaving Princess Tiana and Luisa to the Lounge. Seated comfortably, Luisa Madrigal leaned back on the plush red couch and licked her lips before speaking. Taking a deep breath, Luisa Madrigal gave the Disney Princesses a rundown of her exploits in the world of Encanto. Pocahontas and Princess Tiana listened with rapt attention as Luisa Madrigal shared her tale. For these sexually adventurous female heroes, it's always good to know one's target...

"Wow, Luisa, you lost your strength, found our your true worth, regained your powers and became better for it, you are a true heroine," Princess Tiana said gently. Luisa Madrigal blushed as the curvy young African American heroine looked at her with undisguised admiration. Princess Tiana, who once had to fight the sorcery of the evil Dr. Facilier to save her beloved Prince Naveen, could totally relate to Luisa Madrigal's struggles. The big, beautiful gal from Colombia is definitely worthy of being a Disney Princess...

"Thank you, Princess Tiana," said Luisa Madrigal. Princess Tiana grinned and laid her hand on Luisa's thigh. Luisa smiled and nodded, and Princess Tiana leaned over for a kiss. Luisa Madrigal pulled Princess Tiana close and kissed her back passionately. Pocahontas, seated nearby, couldn't help but smile. She knew Luisa was part of the sisterhood. Lesbians and bisexual women know how to spot their own kind and it's all about eye contact. Heterosexual women don't make eye contact with other females the way lesbians and bisexual women do. It really is that simple at the end of the day.

"Let us take care of you, Luisa, you look like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders," Princess Tiana said with a grin. Pocahontas watched as Princess Tiana hiked up Luisa Madrigal's iconic blue skirt, revealing her thick, muscular and sexy legs. Aroused by what she was beholding, Pocahontas began masturbating. The sexy Native American Princess rubbed her erect nipples with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. Sapphic lust has never looked so good...

"Go for it, mi amor, taste my fine Colombian Superwoman pussy," Luisa Madrigal said, laughing. Princess Tiana nodded and spread Luisa's thick, muscular thighs wide open. The Latin Strongwoman sighed happily as Princess Tiana sniffed her pussy, inhaling her womanly scent. Princess Tiana pressed her lips against Luisa's pussy and began eating her out. Time for the African American Princess to discover the amazing taste of the Latin Strongwoman's pussy. Super Pussy is simply delicious, and Princess Tiana was determined to savor every droplet...

"Can a sister cut in?" Pocahontas asked, and the curvy, dark-haired and brown-skinned Native American Princess slipped out of her clothes. She was ready to play. Luisa Madrigal moaned softly as Princess Tiana sucked on her clit and fingered her wet pussy. Pocahontas grabbed a strap-on dildo and put it on, then joined the action. Princess Tiana buried her lovely face between Luisa Madrigal's thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Pocahontas stroked her strap-on dildo while watching the action. Princess Tiana had one hell of an ass on her, and Pocahontas most definitely wanted some of that...

"The more the merrier," Princess Tiana said, and she turned and winked at Pocahontas before she resumed eating Luisa Madrigal's pussy. Lying on her back, muscular legs spread, Luisa Madrigal was having the time of her life. The tall, muscular Latin gal rubbed her tits together while the sexy black woman ate her pussy. Meanwhile, Pocahontas came up behind Princess Tiana and caressed her big black ass. Gripping Princess Tiana by the hips, Pocahontas thrust her dildo into her pussy. Just like that, Pocahontas began fucking Princess Tiana while the latter ate Luisa Madrigal's sweet pussy. Interracial lesbian fun never looked so good...

"Oh yes, mi amor, that feels good," Luisa Madrigal whispered, and the Latin Strongwoman shuddered violently as Princess Tiana coaxed an orgasm out of her by licking and fingering her pussy. Pocahontas thrust the dildo deep into Princess Tiana's pussy, loving the way the sexy black woman's big beautiful ass bounced. The three women went at it like this and then switched things around. An afternoon of nonstop sapphic fun awaited Luisa Madrigal, and Princess Tiana and Pocahontas showed her everything they could do...

"Let's do this," Pocahontas said, and she sat on Luisa Madrigal's face, smothering the Latin Strongwoman's beautiful face with her ass. Pocahontas sat on Luisa Madrigal's face like a queen on her throne. Meanwhile, Princess Tiana donned the strap-on dildo and positioned herself between Luisa's thick, muscular legs. Winking at Pocahontas, Princess Tiana placed the dildo against Luisa's pussy lips and then pushed it inside. Time for the Latin Strongwoman to find out what it's like to get fucked by another woman...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Luisa Madrigal shouted, loving what Princess Tiana was doing to her. Pocahontas shut her up by placing her pussy on her face. Luisa got the hint and began eating Pocahontas pussy just like she should. A lot of Encanto fans have wondered whether Luisa, the Butch-looking Strongwoman likes pussy or dick. As it turns out, the strong gal who can lift houses and crack rocks with a booty bump likes both pussy and dick. Nothing wrong with that. Princess Tiana slammed the dildo into Luisa's pussy, and fucked her good. Let the good times roll, sapphic style...

After hours of passionate lesbo fun, Princess Tiana, Pocahontas and Luisa Madrigal lay naked on the bed. The three Disney Princesses were a bit sweaty after sexing each other up for a while, but that's to be expected. Luisa Madrigal was glowing, and with good reason. The Latin Strongwoman lay between Princess Tiana and Pocahontas with a big smile on her face. This was Luisa Madrigal's first foray into the world of sapphic lust and she had a great time. Princess Tiana and Pocahontas hoped to show Luisa Madrigal many delights during her day at the Enclave. Nobody has fun like the Disney Princesses, for real...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers