Batgirl's Vegas Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Batgirl meets the Bondage Batgirl of Fremont Street.
1.5k words
4.33
8.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

Batgirl's long leg wrapped around the last henchman's knee. She slammed her shoulder into his chest knocking him back into craps table. There was a crash as his head hit the edge, knocking him cold. Four more of the Riddler's local thugs were down, bruised, and being bound by security after tangling with the young vigilante.

Las Vegas was far from Barbara Gordon's usual stomping grounds, but when rumors started swirling of villains in the desert she'd jumped at the chance to take a break from Gotham City. Not twenty-four hours after she landed a sky writer had left a riddle above downtown. It hadn't even been a good riddle; she'd read it once and knew he was going to rob The Golden Gate Casino.

Unfortunately the Riddler had bolted through the doors onto the Fremont Street Experience. Batgirl couldn't let him endanger the crowd on the pedestrian mall. She charged after him batarang in hand, her long legs covering the distance easily.

"Stay back," the Riddler had a hostage. To Batgirl's surprise the hostage was dressed in a bondage fantasy version of her own costume. A black leather swimsuit with the breasts cut out and large bat-shaped pasties on her nipples. On her back was a vinyl cape and a useless plastic utility belt rode the woman's shapely hips. Batgirl felt a surge of envy as she stared at Bondage Batgirl's long dark hair and dark skin.

Batgirl noted how kissable the full lips of her not-really were.

"Not one step," demanded the Riddler. Batgirl snapped back to reality. The green suited robber had one arm around Bondage Batgirl's neck and a glass vial in his other hand. "I don't know what this does, but I doubt it's pleasant for any of us."

All around them camera flashes were going off. Batgirl tried to give the hostage a calming smile. "Let her go, Riddler. Make this easy on yourself."

The hostage nodded to Batgirl and smiled. She brought her high heeled boot down hard on the villain's instep. He howled and threw the vial to the ground. Pink smoke began to leak from it. Batgirl leapt the distance to the Riddler and slammed her open palm into his face. He went down. The impact of the street dazing him.

Bondage Batgirl rolled out of the Riddler's grip. Batgirl pounced on him and zip-tied his hands behind his back. She noticed the pink smoke was already fading. It smelled like flowers. Batgirl also noticed how round and perfect the other woman's ass looked under her black cape.

"Thank you Batgirl," the Bondage Batgirl pulled the red headed crimefighter in for a hug. Batgirl pressed her own chest against the woman's larger softer breasts. She felt the woman's hand stray down to her ass and grope.

It was all Barbara could do to keep from fondling the woman in front of the crowd. Instead she pressed one hand against the woman's right breast and whispered in her ear. "Pick you up in an hour."

Bondage Batgirl replied with a kiss. Sliding her tongue deep into Batgirl's mouth.

With a final smile and a blown kiss to the crowd Batgirl stepped back. Kicked the struggling Riddler in the stomach and launched a batline to the top of the hotel. She let it pull her up and away.

An hour later Batgirl was back in front of The Golden Gate, this time mounted on her purple batcycle. She managed to come to a complete stop before Bondage Batgirl came out of the crowd with a backpack. The dark skinned woman wasted no time hopping into bitch position on the bike. She put one hand on Batgirl's hip and slid the other forward between the crime fighter's legs.

Batgirl had driven slower in high speed pursuits than she did getting back to the condo Batman had arranged. Her pussy tingled the entire way. She imagined she could feel the other woman's almost bare C-cups pressed against her back.

Before the door to the hidden garage was closed behind them Bondage Batgirl had brushed Batgirl's scarlet hair to one side and began kissing her neck. Batgirl gasped and leaned back against the other woman. One hand grabbed at Batgirl's breast while the other continued to massage her crotch. Twisting Barbara kissed the other woman hard on the lips.

"What's your name?" whispered Batgirl.

"Alayshia," answered the other woman. She swung a long leg off the motorcycle and let her backpack slide to the floor. "And you're Batgirl."

Batgirl hopped off the cycle and kissed Alayshia again. She cupped Alayshia's ass with one hand and found it to be perfectly yielding. "Come upstairs?"

Alayshia nodded. Batgirl resisted the urge to grab the woman right there, push the swimsuit aside, and bury her face in hot pussy. Barbara Gordon hadn't been with a woman in years and the desire for Alayshia raced through her. Quickly the Dare Doll led Alayshia into the small condo. A kitchen, a living room, a very comfortable bathroom, and a loft bed didn't leave a lot of space, but it was enough.

They hadn't reached the bed before Alayshia unsnapped Batgirl's cape and threw it over the sofa. Batgirl responded by leaning forward and licking Alayshia's breasts, carefully avoiding the bat pasties. Alayshia's long dark fingers stroked Batgirl's purple jacket until they found the latches and peeled back the armored leather to reveal more of her pale skin and a dark purple sports bra. Batgirl squealed as Alayshia pinched her nipples and rolled up the bra.

"Fuck," mouthed Batgirl. How long had it been since she'd been fucked? She couldn't remember. Not with this amazingly sexy woman opening her pants. "Bed now. Dinner later."

Alayshia smiled and lead the way to the bed. Batgirl fought her way out of her clothes while staring at the other woman's ass. Still wearing the swimsuit and cape Alayshia sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Batgirl approached wearing only her mask and a thin red strip of pubic hair.

Batgirl let the other woman grab her by the hips and swing her around. They landed in a heap on the bed. Alayshia licked and nuzzled at Batgirl's nipples. With her other hand the woman reached down and thrust two fingers into the crime fighter's red hot cunt. Batgirl twitched and moaned under her ministrations.

How long since she felt this desired? This horny? This lustful? None of that mattered as Alayshia finger fucked her. Within minutes the orgasm tore through Batgirl.

Alayshia brought the fingers coated with superheroine cum to her lips. Batgirl watched the other woman lick the juices from her digits as if sucking a cock. Reaching out Batgirl grabbed Alayshia's slick hand and brought it to her own lips. She wrapped the fingers with her tongue before bobbing up and swirling her tongue to capture all of her own cum.

Alayshia laughed and pulled her hand away when Batgirl was done.

But Batgirl wasn't done. She pulled herself into a sit up and grabbed the zipper under Alayshia's cape. It opened easily. Alayshia bent her head low and let the cape flip forward over her body. Batgirl flipped and moved the other woman until she could pull the caped swimsuit off Alayshia's boot clad legs.

Batgirl stared at her in awe. A brown skinned beauty wore only pasties and knee high boots. The sight of her breasts and bare pussy made Batgirl's mouth water. She pushed Alayshia down onto her back. The Bondage Batgirl spread her legs for the real Batgirl.

The crimefighter attacked with her customary zeal and skill. One hand spread Alayshia's pussy lips allowing her Batgirl's tongue to probe deeply. The other hand reached up and massaged the woman's plump firm breast. Batgirl was in heaven. The smell of Alayshia was divine and every moan of passion a symphony.

Alayshia began to twitch as the first of her orgasms hit. Batgirl ended her session by kissing the woman's pussy lips. Then she climbed Alayshia's body. Mashing their breasts together she kissed Alayshia smearing the woman's lips with her own cum.

"Dinner?" asked Batgirl.

Alayshia snuck a finger into the redhead's pussy. "In a minute."

Batgirl let out a groan and reached down to finger fuck her new lover.

Hours later Barbara Gordon heard a beeping from her utility belt. Careful not to disturb Alayshia she slid out of the bed. With one hand she unlocked a compartment and pulled out the communicator. It showed a blurry security photo that might have been Harvey Dent and the text "Two Face Sighted at North Las Vegas airport. Keep your eyes open, Batgirl."

Batgirl checked the date. It was Monday the first. She almost laughed at the idea of Two Face striking now when Tuesday the second was available. There was a full day for her to figure out who he was about to rob.

Batgirl turned back to the bed. Alayshia was still asleep with her long bare legs, spankable round bottom, and bare pink pussy. Stealthily the superheroine climbed back between the woman's legs. The red haired crimefighter ran her tongue up and down the woman's lower lips and smiled as she squirmed and woke.

This was the best way to start the day.


frank013
frank013
12 Followers