Encased Ch. 02: Released

Story Info
Alex's ordeal gets worse before it gets better.
3.3k words
4.41
18.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vagrantx
vagrantx
104 Followers

Author's Note

Hello! This is not so much Chapter Two of my story Encased, as it is the ending that unfortunately got lost when I originally submitted the story. So please, read that before starting this one, as they are two parts of a whole. https://literotica.com/s/encased

As always, all characters are over the age of 18. None of the characters are real, none of the scenarios are real, and none of the devices are real. Please be advised the story contains elements of severe sadism, bondage, and 80's style body-horror.

--

Test

It was Friday, test day. For four days she had been kept on edge, with the softest of brushes and the lightest of silk, and she was afraid she might be losing her mind. If she didn't get rewarded at the end of today she'd be in real danger of complete mental collapse; her stress hormone levels were alarmingly elevated.

The morning trudged along as usual with Alex begging silently for the silk tongue to fucking stop licking me while the electrodes of her suit exercised her muscles. During classes and breaks the machines kept an unusual amount of focus on her nipples, sucking and stretching, brushing and licking, and had begun pumping the air out of the cups on her chest causing her tender breasts to swell and fill out their containers. A soft current had been applied to the tip of her nipples, stemming from contact pads inside the stimulator and running all the way down to the base of her breasts, where ground cables were attached to the black irises making sure the electricity wouldn't spread through the rest of her chest.

"Hello, inmate. The time is [4PM] and it is time for your first test. Have you been studying hard?"

is this damned machine giving me cheek!?

"The test is made up of [60] multiple choice questions, and you will have [1] hour(s) to complete it. Each question will have [10] answers, each one selectable by the corresponding pressure-sensitive pads at your fingertips. If your physical stimulation causes involuntary movement which accidentally triggers an erroneous choice, you may press down with all fingers on your left hand to go back to your previous questions, but please note that the timer will not halt."

if you'd stop sucking my damn clit this might go a bit easier you sadistic piece of sheet metal.

"Begin."

An hour flew by fairly quickly, and Alex was surprisingly confident in most of the answers. She wasn't completely sure if she remembered this stuff from back in school, or if she'd somehow absorbed the information subconsciously while having her vagina turned halfway inside out and lapped at by the machines, but no matter, she answered the questions all the same. Twice, as the machine got a bit devious and ran a current through her clit, she'd had to rewind and re-read the questions, but she made it through them all and selected the turn in work option at the end.

"Thank you, inmate. Please hold while your score is tallied."

please please please

The display turned black.

is that good? did I pass? is black a pass? what the fuck does black mean!?

Silence.

hello? miss AI?

"Congratulations, inmate. You've achieved a passing grade. Your current point tally is now [2]. Please enjoy your next hour of [CARROT]. Remember to keep your eyes on the display at all times."

i did it i fucking did it make me cum now you piece of shit make me fucking cum

The screen came alive. Split screen, two views, one of her vulva and one of her anus. Both still had their tiny rods inside them, and she felt a long, drawn out spritz inside each as they were coated in lube before the rods withdrew completely and two others were pushed forward in their stead; Alex's eyes nearly popped out of her skull as she realized precisely what was going to be fucking her brains out, and was almost pushed over the brink by the stimulators as her arousal spiked through the roof.

fuck. yes.

The new rods were still skinny, but they were densely filled with the soft oily bristles, like two pipe cleaners, or those synthetic feather dusters. The bristles were so dense that she actually felt, and watched, herself being stretched wide as they pushed in firmly to enter her two tight holes, but they were so soft that it felt like being fucked by a cloud. As the anal one pushed deeper, there was a continuous popping sensation when the individual bristles passed her sphincter and stood up inside her, slightly stretching her rectum. They were both buried inside her now, about five inches deep, just the skinny rods visible from the outside.

fuck me! fuckmefuckmefuckme

Both her clitoral and nipple stimulators sped up, brushes no longer teasing but circling her with intent.

no not yet please fuck me first i need it

Her breasts were further pumped up, and the current increased slightly. A feeling like gentle pinpricks spread through her already overstimulated nipples and down across the taut skin of her tits.

please

A jerk of movement inside her, as the brushes prepared their assault.

pleeeeease!

The bristled pistons did not heed her prayers though; instead of pulling back out they began to slowly, but firmly, rotate.

Pure oxygen flooded her lungs as a million tiny tongues licked every inch inside both her vaginal canal and rectum. Every little nook, every fold and every crease inside her was explored and teased, tasted, as she was caressed in places no ordinary tongue could ever reach. She could clearly feel the thin, sensitive membrane between her two canals being hugged from both sides, and Alex began to topple as the tube around her clit increased its suction, and added vibrations to the incessant brushing.

Her tether snapped. Alex the line dancer was in freefall into the abyss below, and the abyss welcomed her with open arms. It caught her in a strong embrace and held her tight; so tight she thought she might choke. Her orgasm was pummeling her, her tits kept being pumped up and they hurt so fucking good. A few stray bristles inside her stuffed ass had found the opening to her lower intestine and were slapping against it, sending shivers up her spine. Her vaginal muscles were contracting around the spinning faux-tongues, compressing them, and the tighter she clenched the more intense the feeling grew. The slightest pang of friction hit her as the lube was wearing out, and hidden nozzles inside the spinning rods started pumping out the same oil that the bristles were coated in, so much oil that it overflowed, leaking and pulsing out of her holes. She was being fucking churned, and she loved it.

In a moment of lucidity she looked at the clock on the display. An hour of [CARROT], the voice had said. The clock read [5:14PM]. She had forty six minutes to go.

The abyss is a jealous lover, and refused to let her go even as her strength started to leave her. She'd been denied this feeling for five days, but even pleasure has its limits. She wanted to scream out at the top of her lungs at the overwhelming onslaught of her senses, but she could do nothing but lay still and take every single peak of this massive, never ending orgasm. It didn't let up, in fact it was only growing stronger as the machines kept picking up their paces.

this is... too.. much! her cumdrunk brain told her, we have... to stop this

When the clock hit five-thirty the pistons started fucking her. Hard. They pulled back out half way, slammed back in, while still rotating. First one, then the other, in an offbeat rhythm. Alex the line dancer had found a foothold in the wall of her mental abyss and began an ascent back up towards sanity, but as she felt her asshole stretching wide and then swallowing the piston up in full, she lost her grip and slammed heavily back down into the ground.

Her still vibrating clitoral stimulator clamped an electrical connector around her glans and a grounded pad touched the sensitive skin between her two holes. The machine deflated and withdrew her catheter, and Alex in her delirious state thought she was about to push her entire fucking soul out of her urethra, as the electrical current through her clit contracted her pelvic floor muscles causing heavy pressure on her bladder, forcing her to squirt in rhythm with the staccato shocks.

...done.... Was the last thought going through Alex's mind, before she passed out.

"Wake up, inmate." The voice crackled through her earbuds as she awoke to the smell of ammonia. "We hope you enjoyed your first [CARROT], but you failed to follow the rules when you passed out before your reward was completed, and thus took your eyes off the screen."

no. oh no.

"A point has been deducted from your total tally-"

no no no i can't do it you're going to kill me

"- and now we will apply the [STICK]."

Alex's panicked brain commanded her body to hyperventilate, but her diaphragm was no match for the motor feeding air straight into her lungs, and so her breathing remained as steady as always. All she could do was cry, silently, as she felt the stimulator touch lightly against her cervical os for the second time since her incarceration. For just a second the forced cramping in her opening threatened to cast her into unconsciousness, before the electricity let up as quickly as it had been applied. A moment of rest, then another cramp.

"Please watch the screen for the remainder of your punishment."

Electricity. Convulsions. Rest. One second on, two seconds off.

"You have [20] minutes remaining, inmate."

Cramping. Crying. Breaking.

--

Interlude

Alex had spent almost eleven months confined in complete isolation as winter painted the world monochrome, hundreds of feet above her. She was on a winning streak lately, and her total tally was up by eleven points! This has both pros and cons. In the pro column; her cervix hadn't been touched in months. In the con column; her edging sessions were borderline insanity. That is where we find our heroine at the moment.

An electrical pad had been attached to her g-spot, with a ground cable just above her mons, in between her crotch plate and her skin. The impulses passed straight through her internal clitoral body and was causing her entire hip to tremble and convulse as the shocks spread to the surrounding pelvic muscles.

Both of her holes were not so much being fucked, as they were being violently vibrated. Two dildos were buried deep inside her, and while they didn't travel far in either direction, their speed was set to why the fuck are they blurry?

Her clitoral stimulator had tightened itself, the inside now a restrictive and ribbed rubber sheath. As her glans was sucked up through it, she could feel it dragging against all the slick bumps and indentations in the sheath. There was no friction inside the oily confine, but it was extremely tight, compressing her nub from all sides while it swiftly rose and fell through the tube. As far as Alex knew, that was what it felt like to really fuck someone.

The dildos were picking up speed, forceful vibrations spreading up through her torso all the way to her head. To keep her from being shoved into a painful orgasm (she'd been fucked harder than this on previous reward-days, she knew they were anything but enjoyable), the electricity at her g-spot ramped up simultaneously.

Her abs flexed harder.

The dildos fucked her faster.

Electricity surged stronger.

Her abs flexed harder.

PING!

CRACK!

what the fuck was that?

Alex tried to localize the sound that had managed to pierce her noise canceling earbuds. She quickly found the source; one of the securing pins between the steel belt and the crotch plate had failed under stress, shot out at great speed and cracked her visor.

oh. fuck.

The screen died.

that's bad

She could no longer watch the display, or answer tests. Alex was, in no roundabout terms-

fucked

Yep.

i'm really fucked

You are.

shit...

--

Oblivion

Searing pain as she felt another set of needles inserted beneath her fingernails. She'd lost track of the count by now.

"Test failed, inmate!"

Convulsions through her bowels as a saline enema had a strong current run through it, towards the grounded rod inside her urethra.

"Look at the screen, inmate!"

Slipping in and out of consciousness while the ventilator alternated between circling pure oxygen and pure carbon dioxide into her lungs; a constant feeling of asphyxiation.

"Applying [STICK], inmate!"

She longed for the feeling of the heavenly brushes from so long ago, while being penetrated deeply by a steel studded dildo.

"Test failed, inmate! Look at the screen, inmate! Applying [STICK], inmate...."

--

Release

"Mornin' Gutierrez."

"Hey, Jude!"

"Stop that."

"What?"

"It wasn't funny the first four hundred times, and it isn't funny now."

"Fine, fine, sorry. Morning Doctor Jameson."

"Thank you. Good morning. So, what's on the agenda today?"

"We have two new arrivals before noon, and one release after lunch."

"Oh, who's the lucky one?"

"Mmmh..." Gutierrez flailed around in her sea of post-it-notes. "Ah-hah! Williams, Alexandra R. Cell number 113817."

"How long was she in for?"

"Two years it seems."

"Oof, that's a long stretch. Hope she's alright. That was back during Doctor Noor's time I believe."

"Yeah, it's been a while. Well, see you later in the silo, Doc."

"Have a nice day, Gutierrez."

Doctor Judy Jameson, officer Elena Gutierrez and officer Tina Wilks were standing on the platform outside cell #113817. Doc pressed a button on her remote control, and the door swung open.

Thirteen months had passed since Alex's visor broke and her point tally started plummeting deep into the negative. Her mechanized chair traveled slowly into the light of the main chamber, and Doctor Jamesons hands flew to her face. Her eyes only stared, and a whimper escaped her lips. Wilks threw herself against the railing and promptly expelled every molecule she'd ingested since waking up, while Gutierrez simply fainted on the spot.

Alex's visor hung broken from her helmet, a single hinge holding on to the shattered screen. A wild bloodshot eye spinning round and round in its socket. Several additional cables snaked up her nose. At chest level, her engorged and slightly discolored breasts filled their cups to the brim, as hollow point needles were forcibly expanding them with saline injections. Hidden inside their stimulators were her extremely distended nipples, they too completely filling their metal shells while being milked hard by the heavy suction, expelling nothing but the clear saline leaking into her milk ducts.

In her crotch, the vaginal rod had all three rubber attachments inflated to the size of tennis balls, which were pistoning back and forth through her well lubed cunt, stretching her to her absolute limit.

Her tortured clitoris in its tight confinement had swelled up to several times its original petite size, her glans now the size of a half grape. It had been drawn completely inside its tube, and separated from the rest of its body by an airtight seal right between glans and stem. The vacuum was single mindedly focused on isolating the glans, the tip of her nub rapidly growing and shrinking, pulsing under the shifting pressure. A plastic wheel with solid spokes was slowly but firmly grinding into her oversensitized nub, pushing its rods deep into her flesh with every turn and raking her nerve endings, yet never breaking the skin. Her stretched clitoral stem bore inflamed red dots all over, from blunted needles hammering into it at an alarming pace.

But the most grotesque part of the bizarre spectacle before them was Alex's belly. The cervical rod had dilated her opening and actually slipped inside her uterus, then sealed the cervix, and the entryways to her fallopian tubes, with small inflated balloons. Over months it had been gradually stretching her, pumping her womb full of sterile water, finally causing her protective suit to tear open, the latex now splayed in tatters around her torso. Alex looked as if she was in the advanced stages of pregnancy, and weeks overdue at that. Right below her ribs was a constant pulsing distending the skin of her already bloated belly, as a tube from the ventilator had sealed itself inside her stomach sac, and was inflating and shrinking it in rhythm with her breathing. A third, utterly useless lung.

Underneath the skin of her abused belly, a long line of round masses moved back and forth. Her anal stimulator had snaked a five foot semi-rigid string of anal beads the size of eggs throughout her entire large intestine, deeply fucking her ass and bowels, with every little movement seen through the skin stretched taut across her extended belly. A constant current was being applied to her anal sphincter making it clench as tight as humanly possible, while the large oval beads were forced through it over and over again.

Alex's eyes rolled into the back of her head, her lips and cheeks and tongue seizing up, as another jolt of electricity was delivered straight through her face from electric pads stuck to the inside of her sinuses, to the grounded lead attached to the steel piping in her gag device.

A constant state of [STICK].

She wished she could have studied more.

--

Aftermath

Stephanie was always the big spoon. She awoke to her partner trembling beneath the covers. Stroking Alex's arm lightly, fingertips tracing soft circles up and down between her elbow and her shoulder, she buried her face in the back of Alex's head and whispered.

"Shhh, baby, shhh, it's okay, you're safe. You're here with me, Steph, we're in our house and we're far away. Nobody can hurt you here, baby, you're safe, you're here with me and we're far, far away...." She kept repeating it like a gentle mantra, until the trembling woman in her arms began to settle down.

Alex was waking up from her nightmare, her side of the bed drenched through by cold sweat. The terrors were becoming rarer, but they were still vivid. She'd been doing well these past few years ever since she moved out east with Steph. The early days were difficult, really difficult, while her body and mind recuperated and she was still working with Del on the enormous lawsuit, but that was behind her now, far behind her. They'd won, the EIRF project had been shut down with extreme prejudice, and several people had ended up in (regular old) prison.

She never went back to school herself, but with the obscene amount of money she'd won in the suit, she did found a non-profit helping victims and less-fortunates all across the country with legal troubles and scholarships, anything to keep them out of the sadistic claws of Lady Justice.

She'd accomplished a lot, had made quite a name for herself for her altruism following the world spanning news articles about her inhuman ordeal. And to think, had she gone to San Quentin instead then she'd only just been let out, and gone on to continue a life in the gutters, if she'd survived at all. Life is bittersweet like that. Even the most horrific and traumatizing experiences may, sometimes, bring some goodness into the world.

Somewhere in California, on a desert road to nowhere, one which nobody had any reason to travel anymore, there was a blown out wreck of a truck. It had been cleaned of all major parts; its engine was gone, its wheels had been stripped, its catalytic converter robbed of its precious metals. But in the back, still encased in plexiglass, there sat a criss-cross of wires in tight bondage. A bondage from which they would never, ever escape.

vagrantx
vagrantx
104 Followers
12