All Comments on 'Encased Ch. 02: Released'

by vagrantx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
vootvootvootvoot4 months ago

Incredible writing. The ending was a little too disturbing to be arousing but it was definitely gripping. Loved everything before that.

vodiodo69vodiodo694 months ago

Pretty intense!! Kept me reading. Nice ending

Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I never comment but I felt I had to. This is REALLY hot, well-written too. Good work!

TelarhranrhiodTelarhranrhiod4 months ago

I REALLY want you to know that you are such a talented writer! Great, vivid descriptions. Really comes to life as it's read.

I also appreciate the warnings that I decided to ignore. :D

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was super hot in a super disturbing way. Please keep writing, and feel free to embrace this dark side of yours, you've got a real talent for it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Okay, just to be clear, this story is objectively quite amazing, and really puts the 'horror' in 'erotic horror'. But, that being said, holy SHIT have I never lost my boner THIS fast. It's actually kind of ironically convenient that the story was accidentally broken into two parts when it was, because that means people who just want to fap can read the first part and not accidentally page over to, well, this lmao.

vagrantxvagrantx3 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much everyone! I really do appreciate it, a lot!

Anonymous; I've never been so happy to hear a story of mine is a boner-killer, hah!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my god,

how many other people did this happen to? And for how long?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was… strong. I hated reading that. I am so uncomfortable. I appreciate the after care. Well done. Fuck.

You definitely deserve [Carrot]

RaulCraceRaulCraceabout 2 months ago

"But in the back, still encased in plexiglass, there sat a criss-cross of wires in tight bondage. A bondage from which they would never, ever escape" Is Alex still trapped there? and the part about been release is just a feeble dream of the mind trying to escape her reality?

submissasubmissaabout 2 months ago

I love reading/watching things that impose a sense of creeping dread and leave me a bit unsettled. This story gave me the same sort of delicious feeling of being horrified and disturbed that I look for in horror movies, books, creepypastas, etc. I have no idea what to make of the ending and it will no doubt stay with me for a while!

vagrantxvagrantxabout 2 months agoAuthor

> how many other people did this happen to? And for how long?

thousands? hundreds of thousands? who knows how many cells there were. her door did have a number though :)

> and the part about been release is just a feeble dream of the mind trying to escape her reality?

I've had some feedback on that part since release, and, no. Nothing is a dream, everything happens as-written. That part was my feeble attempt at showcasing that while Alex was lucky and got out, others aren't. The world is indifferent to her. Shit still happens. Though, I've realized it didn't come across as such.

> the same sort of delicious feeling of being horrified and disturbed that I look for in horror movies, books, creepypastas, etc

Thank you so much!! Truly! I did tag it as erotic horror for a reason, it's supposed to be (sorry) fucking disturbing. I'm glad I could creep you out!

Thanks for reading my doodles, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Bravo, I have been on this site for years, and this has been one of the most traumatizing stories ever. Nice job, an excellent tale.

BeeBee95BeeBee9524 days ago

Absolutely amazing story, PLEASE KEEP WRITING stories like this!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservagrantx@vagrantx
Hey Pickle, If you ever decide to come back, you know how to reach me. I completely understand why you left, and I don't blame you. I just hope you're happy! Take care, /V