Encased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, wait, please! I don't want to do this anymore, please, I'll take the prison instead! Doc, please!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Williams, but you've signed the forms and passed all the required tests. There's no going back now."

"No, nonono, fuck, I made a mistake. I made a mistake, okay?! Now let me out and just ship me off to San Quentins, okay? Doc? DOC!?"

Doc ignored her cries and kept attaching a multitude of thin, springloaded, electrical wires hanging down from a steel arm above, to the connectors on the front and sides of Alex's suit, and the longer ones sticking out from behind her. As Alex looked up at the arm above, she saw a myriad of cables, wires, tubes and thick, long, metal dongles hanging down from it, waiting to be connected to their designated spots on her body... Alex's stomach dropped, and she started flexing and twisting, trying desperately to get up, to get out, to escape, as her instincts took over, but she couldn't move a muscle. Her hands had been inserted into heavy gloves of vulcanized rubber with her palms facing down, her fingers felt like they were encased in cement.

Her arms, from wrist to shoulder, had been fastened with heavy duty malleable plastic velcro straps and then almost completely surrounded by the rigid memory foam. There were straps across her chest, above and below her breasts and connected with a strip between them, and the foam hugged her sides tightly around her ribcage and waistline. It spilled over slightly, as it started wrapping around her from the top. Encircling her hips was a steel band which seemed to fit the contours of her pelvis perfectly. It came in two pieces which snapped and locked just above her mons, and in the small of her back. The lock on her back was also attached to the table below, locking her hips in like a vice.

Her legs had gotten the same treatment as her arms, every inch strapped down by velcro, from her hip joints to her ankles, and hugged by the foam like material, and her feet wore similar heavy rubber containers as her hands, splitting her toes into separate tubes. She was completely, and utterly, immobilized from the neck down.

"The inmate's suit has been connected to electrical stimulators. Moving on to chest area, then crotch area, and finally facial area." Doc spoke matter-of-factly, and wasn't expecting a response.

"No! I fucking said stop! I retract my consent, Doc, I fucking rescind it, okay?! You do not have my consent to carry on with this shit!"

"We have a notarized contract which says otherwise, Miss Williams, now please let me work and this will all be over quicker. Please remember that this is for both your benefit, and the great state of California."

"No, fuck you, Doc! Fuck you and fuck the state, this is horrifying! Let me out! LET ME OUT!"

"Be quiet, Miss Williams" the Doc was hissing now, her patience wearing thin. "Or I'll have to start with your face. And trust me, you do not want that."

Alex got the hint and quit her shouting, but she was crying now. With deep, heavy sobs, she watched the Doc continue her infernal work.

Doc went to the box marked for Alex, and withdrew two large, clear, plastic domes, with some sort of mechanical valve on the side. They were shaped sort of like fish bowls, with a large diameter and a narrower opening. They were tipped with hollow, round protrusions several inches long and an inch wide, which in turn were also tipped with metallic valve connections. The protrusions, as opposed to the cups, were metallic and not translucent.

Doc grabbed one of the domes and pushed it against the black iris on Alex's chest, and with a firm twist it loudly clicked into place along the grooves. She did the same for the other side.

Doc pulled down a thick, black rubber hose from the arm above, and with another twist and a click it was secured to the valve at the tip of the protrusion. Three more hoses were attached to the remaining valves in a similar fashion. She pulled down another four electrical wires with male connectors, and pushed one into a connecting female receptor in the black iris, and the other into a female receptor next to the rubber hose of the protrusion, mirrored on each side of her chest. Twist. Click.

"Chest area connected, now completing seal. On my mark, three... Two... Mark." Doc pressed a button on a remote control, and the distinct hum of a compressor came to life from somewhere inside the alcove. Alex's eyes shot open as she could feel a tugging at her breasts, as air was being pumped out of the cups. Pressure started building up, quickly, and her nipples were swelling up, standing out half an inch from her slightly bulging chest. She was panting now.

"Please, Doc, I'm fucking begging, stop this before it's too late." she managed to sob out, but the pressure was unrelenting. It continued to build as the irises were pulled tighter against her crushed breasts, and Alex was grimacing as the ache grew worse and worse. Then, with a pop, her lubed up breasts lost their fight against the atmosphere and pushed through the tight rings, spilling out inside the cups, and Alex got to breathe a sigh of relief as the pressure lessened for a moment, the rings now pushing against her ribcage instead of crushing her poor tits.

"The inmates' breasts are in place inside their receptacles, preparing to attach nipple stimulators. On my mark. Three..." Doc grabbed the protrusions "Two..." and pushed firmly down. They were spring loaded, with a rubber seal between them and the plastic. As Doc increased her pressure, they sank inside the clear domes and within a moment lined up perfectly around the thick, dark, distended nipples. "Mark."

Alex yowled at the shock as intense pressure sucked her sensitive nubs into the opaque stimulators, and felt them swelling up as they filled with blood. Doc slowly released her hold on the protrusions, checking that the seals around Alex's nipples and aureola were holding. As the protrusions rose up, they pulled the entire breast with them, tugging upwards and away from Alex's chest. They were sore, stretched, and, as a dark thought snaked its way Alex's reeling mind, had a lot of room in their custom 3D-printed cups to grow.

"How the fuck can you do this to another woman, doc?" the girl whimpered. "What ever happened to do no harm? Please, please let me out of this machine..."

"Oh, Miss Williams, that part of the oath was struck a long time ago." Doc's voice was ice cold. "Just be glad that you're not male, the prostate stimulators have to be surgically implanted." Ice. Cold.

"Moving on to crotch area."

Doc rummaged a bit more in the box. Alex's box. She brought out two things, a thin, short, rubber tube with a clamped valve inside a sterile, vacuum sealed plastic bag, and a large, concave, slightly U-shaped steel plate, which had four machine drilled holes cut out of it of varying sizes. On the inside were two double lines of black plastic strips that seemed to line up perfectly with the reinforced lining at the opening of Alex's suit's crotch, and what looked like locking pins at the top and bottom ends.

"Beginning catherization of inmates bladder."

"No! NO! Don't you fucking dare, you cunt!"

"Cancel last bullet point. Altering planned order of connections. Moving on to inmates facial area." Doc met Alex's gaze. "I warned you."

Doc put the plate and tubing back into the box and brought an odd looking helmet. It sort of reminded Alex of a motorcycle helmet, but much thinner and made of rubber and steel. At the top was a small hole, and it had a thick square of steel at the nape of the head, with three deep, threaded indentations. The inside was filled by the same memory foam-like substance that encased most of Alex's body, perfectly sculpted to fit her skull.

"This, Miss Williams, is mainly to keep you immobilized, but can also restrict your senses. Lift your head for me."

"Fuck no! You think I'll do anything to assimmmpphhhh!!"

One of the officers had clamped her hand down around Alex's mouth, and nose, effectively cutting off her air supply. She struggled, hard, trying to shake the hand off but it was futile.

"Lift. Your. Head. Inmate."

Alex was getting light headed. As realization dawned on her that she was only making things worse for herself, she did what was asked, and craned her neck. The hand let her go and she drew in a deep, agonized breath.

"Fuck you, you lunatics, I hope you all fall of this fucking platform..."

Doc grabbed Alex's ponytail and threaded it through the hole at the top of the helmet, then pushed it down. It fit like a glove, down across her forehead, over her ears, and down the back of her skull towards the top of her shoulders.

"Now lean your head back" and as she did, the square steel block at the back of the helmet slotted into an indentation on the table. Doc grabbed three bolts and quickly screwed them in from below, fastening Alex's head against the table.

Next, Doc brought out a strange contraption which looked like an inverted set of false teeth, made of thick black vulcanized rubber supported on a frame of stainless steel piping.

"This is to keep you quiet. Now open your mouth."

The fight had evaporated out of Alex, and she did what was asked of her. The device was slipped between her teeth, and was ratcheted open with two wing nuts. The rubber indentation was created from the mold of Alex's teeth and aligned perfectly with her bite.

"Bite down." She did, and her teeth sunk deeper into the device. Trying to open her jaw again felt like chewing toffee, her teeth sealed inside the mold. Her tongue squirmed around around her wide open mouth, exploring the steel pipes keeping her jaws locked open. They weren't going anywhere. A leather chinstrap was fastened between her ears, and closed tightly, pressing her chin up and sealing it all in.

"Inmates head fastened, and mouth opened. Commencing intubation."

Intubation. The most terrifying word Alex had ever heard in her life. She let out an ear piercing shriek as, from the corner of her eye, she saw Doc opening another sterile bag, and brought out a piece of Y-shaped tubing. The bottom had a small balloon attached to it right above the opening and the top had one free opening and one bulbous pump. Her other hand held a metal device that kind of looked like a hollow shoehorn, a laryngoscope. Alex was crying hysterically now, screaming so loud the officers had to cover their ears. Doc threaded the bottom part of the Y-shaped tubing through the shoehorn, and shoved it into Alex's mouth, depressing her tongue and sliding it back, triggering her gag reflex, but as she hadn't ingested anything in hours, all that came up was a bitter taste of bile.

"Hush now Miss Williams, you need to listen to me or you might hurt yourself." Alex was still sobbing hard. "Take a few deep breaths and calm yourself." She breathed deep.

Her last, deep breaths for the next two years.

Doc started pushing the tubing down Alex's throat. Slowly, she guided the balloon tipped end via the laryngoscope, deeper, then upwards above the esophageal opening and towards her trachea. Alex's throat was convulsing, trying to expel the demonic tentacle invading her airway, but the muscle spasms were doing the opposite, helping it along.

"Almost there, almost...." She pushed the last bit down, and Alex could feel the tube go past her vocal chords, and the balloon settling at the top of her trachea. Doc's hand moved fast now, with the dexterity of lifelong training. She gave the bulbous handle a squeeze, inflating the balloon and firmly lodging the tubing aimed at Alex's lungs, then brought down a clear plastic tube from the arm above, and with another twist, click, she secured it to the tube below. Her hand darted out for the remote, and with a swift button press, blessed divine, oxygen enriched air started flooding into Alex's lungs from a ventilator.

She was no longer in control of her own breathing, a machine in control of the most vital part of her survival. The tubing blocked her vocal chords and pressed down on her tongue. She had been rendered effectively mute.

"Now Miss Williams, during your stay with us, you will experience certain... events, events which will make you want to scream, moan, cry or just plain breathe deep. None of this will be possible. The ventilator is set to a steady rhythm, and this pace will be precisely kept for your entire incarceration. What will happen, though, is that the sensors in your suit and your helmet will measure your vitals, like heart rate and oxygen levels, and increase or decrease the oxygen ratio in your air supply accordingly. It will be horrid at first, but you will get used to it. You will never be in danger of asphyxiation. It may also feed you other gasses Just a few more steps and we'll be done with your face, okay?"

Without the incessant screaming and protests of Alex, the Doc could work quicker. She fed two more long thin tubes into Alex's nostrils, wriggling them past her sinuses, down her throat and into her esophagus, pushing them further and further down until they reached her stomach sac. She reached in through Alex's mouth with a pair of forceps, grabbed one of the tubes at the back of her throat, and connected a divider between it and the dental gag in her mouth.

"These are your feeding and water tubes. You will automatically be fed a liquid diet of complete nutritional value, hormonal treatments which will suspend your menstrual cycle, and adequate amounts of water to keep you perfectly hydrated. The water tube is also connected to a small nozzle in your gag which will keep your mouth cavity hydrated." Alex couldn't make a sound, or move anything except her eyes and eyelids, but she was crying. Hard.

"You'll feel your ears pop now." Doc pushed two buttons on the plates on the helmet covering Alex's ears, and two long noise canceling earbuds were inserted deep into her ear canals. "Once we turn those on, the outside world will go completely silent. You will hear nothing but the educational videos, and some other vids, from your vid-feed." Doc pulled the half-shield visor of the helmet down, covering most of Alex's field of vision. "The inside of the visor is your display. It will be your entire world from tonight onwards." She engaged the smart earplugs, and Alex's world went completely silent. With that, the facial area was complete. Deaf, mute, unable to see or even breathe on her own, Alex could do nothing but cry. It would be her sole outlet for a long, long time.

"Moving on to crotch area."

Doc picked both the crotch plate and the catheter tubing back out of the box for a second time.

"Commencing catheterization of the inmate." She unzipped the sterile bag, brought out the tubing, and absolutely slathered it in lube. Common decency costs... Well, whatever a few drops of lube costs. She spread open Alex's inner labia with her thumb and middle finger, and gently lifted her surprisingly large clitoris with her index finger. If Alex could groan, she would have. Doc swiftly located the entrance to her urethra and slid the wide tubing inside.

"Just a little pinch now Alex." she said, before remembering that the changed routine had already rendered the girl deaf. Ah well, no matter then. She pushed in hard and the tube fell swiftly into place, and then sealed inside with an inflatable balloon. The end was still clamped shut, so no urine was leaking out, yet. Inside Alex's mind, she was screaming.

"Catheterization complete, engaging crotch plate." Doc fed the catheter tube through the smallest of the holes on the plate, then slid the U-shaped steel into place between Alex's legs. The metal was unreasonably cold, and a shiver went through her as the chill spread outwards. Another push and she could feel the click as the plates' plastic railings clipped into place around the single reinforced lining around the opening in the suit. Another firm push, and the locking pins of the plate snapped into place inside their designated holes in Alex's steel waistband. She drew down a small piece of clear plastic tubing, unclamped the catheter, and connected the two pieces.

"Connecting anal stimulator and combined waste disposal unit." One of the two large metallic dongles was drawn easily from above. It was hollow, about 2 inches in diameter and over 2 feet long, and fit perfectly inside the lower machined receptacle of the plate. The hole was threaded, and she twisted the dongle in until its opening was pressed deep in the flesh, flattening the buttocks and held flush against Alex's anus. The far end of the dongle connected to a gripping arm which was attached to the table, holding the device, at a slight angle towards the girl's tight ring. At the back end of the dongle was an almost equally thick rubber opaque tube and several electrical wires.

"Connecting vaginal and combined cervical stimulator." An identical dongle to the one for Alex's anus was screwed in tightly, but this one left some space between itself and her vulva. It was lined up perfectly with her vaginal canal, but her labia were not being squashed beneath the tube. The back end connected to an arm just like the anal stimulator, and another thick tube connected to the back of it, together with more electrical wiring.

She was completely quiet, but Alex's whole body was trembling in its tight bondage. Slight vibrations rippled across what little skin was still visible, a majority of which was her belly which was laid almost completely bare, from the lower chest band down to the pelvic steel band.

"Connecting enhanced clitoral stimulator." A smaller metal dongle, similar to the nipple stimulators, was screwed into the final hole in the crotch plate. About 8 inches long and an inch wide, it was still much larger than the organ it would soon be housing. Again, a thick tube from the back of it, and the final pieces of electrical wiring were connected. She didn't twist it all the way in, yet, instead picking up the remote control again.

"Completing clitoral seal." She pushed a button, and another sharp hiss was heard from underneath the crotch plate. She gave the stimulator a slow twist, until the hissing seized and Alex's legs went completely rigid, straining hard against their restraints.

"Clitoral seal complete. Initiating vaginal, cervical and anal stimulator tests." Another couple of button presses and a short and skinny, pre-lubed metal rod pushed its way past Alex's anal sphincter, only going in about an inch and then settling. Above it, a longer but even skinnier rod pushed its way inside her vagina, and traveled deeper, until it nestled itself just below her cervical os. The two metal rods were both perforated with several small holes, and they now emitted a short burst of lube to coat their respective canals. A thicker, hollow metal rod, wrapped around the thinner one in Alex's vagina pushed its way inside. Along its circumference were three uninflated rubber balloons.

"Alright, job well done. All the devices are in place, we can now finalize the inmates' encasement." The whole procedure since Alex stepped into her office had taken less than an hour. Unceremoniously, a final button press and Alex's chair withdrew along its rail, into its alcove, as the door shut behind it. On the outside, the girl was calm. On the inside, she was on the verge of mental collapse.

--

Isolation

Once the door had shut behind her, and the chair had slotted into its final resting place, it raised her up to a semi-sitting position. She winced at the sudden shift in gravity, putting more strain on her breasts against her trapped nipples inside their respective stimulators. Alex's visor clicked on, and text was displayed on the screen while an artificial voice read it aloud in her embedded ear buds. She jerked at the sudden assault of sound and light, but once she realized what was happening she did calm down quite a bit, an ember of curiosity taking her mind away from her throbbing clitoris and the absolute horror of her situation.