Encased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome, Inmate #113817 [ALEXANDRA ROBERTA WILLIAMS], to your introductory class. We will begin by going over your daily and weekly schedule, to prepare you for your routines which will begin tomorrow [MONDAY]."

well, if nothing else, I guess I'll be getting a full nights rest now... away from that fucking cunt of a woman and her cronies.

"Your gloves have been embedded with sensors, and starting from your left pinky are numbered 1 through 10. Please press 2 and 8 simultaneously to bring up your schedule."

Alex flexed her fingers, and the screen shifted to a colorful schema.

holy shit, I can communicate! sort of. progress!

"Very good. You may do this at any time to bring up an overview of your weekly schedule. There are many more commands available to you, and will go through them once they become necessary. As you can see, mornings begin at [7 AM] with breakfast and an hour of exercise..."

exercise, more like electrocution, am I right? There was nobody around to laugh.

"...before classes begin at [8 AM]. They run for [45] minutes each, and are separated by [15] minute breaks. Classes carry on until [5PM], Monday through Friday. Before we go over your classes, we need to explain our patented carrot-or-stick system. It's rather simple. From the moment you wake up, until the moment you go to sleep, you will be subjected to severe physical stimulation. There are sensors inside your helmet, and placed both outside and inside your body, which all measure your brain waves, your vital signs, and your state of arousal and/or reluctance. The stimulators attached to your various erogenous zones are designed to balance you right on the verge of orgasm. All day, every day, at all times. Clarification. You will not be brought to the verge of orgasm multiple times per day; you will be kept there continuously, and constantly."

......what the fuck

"Allow us to demonstrate."

Alex's enhanced clitoral stimulator came alive for the first time. The suction slowly increased, swelling her glans, stretching her stem, and drawing them into the stimulator. Inside the tube, eagerly laying in wait, were multiple rings of the softest synthetic bristles, thick circular brushes crafted from what felt like the hair of angels, all oiled up. As her clit was agonizingly slowly drawn deeper into the stimulator, Alex felt each and every bristle softly sighing against her nub, painting a delicate picture of heaven across her glans and then gently flowing along her stem.

jesus fucking christ A single pull of the stimulator, and Alex was already trembling.

The machine read her body like a book and knew exactly when to stop the suction, before her pleasure cast even a shadow of pain, and held her clitors perfectly still in its distended state as the brushes began to rotate. They danced a timid, beautiful dance around the core of her sexuality, until Alex felt like she was going to erupt. Tendrils of pure pleasure lapped at her inner thighs and up her belly, and for a moment nothing else in the entire world mattered.

I'm gonna cum i'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum so fucking hard please don't stop pleee--

But it did. The bristles withdrew, and the suction oh so gently released, until her pleasure was just a memory.

"We hope you enjoyed the demonstration. That was level [1]. The bristles are very nice, but as you will become intimately familiar with, your stimulators are home to a multitude of attachments. As you progress through your classes, you will be graded by a basic Pass/Fail system. On every Friday, you will be given tests on what has been discussed during the week, and depending on if you pass or fail you will be given either a reward, or a punishment. Weekends are leisure time, and you may spend your time watching our sponsored channels on your visor, although you will still be stimulated on your off days. As the weeks go on, you will be able to collect combos by passing multiple tests in a row, which cumulatively award more points. The higher your current score, the deeper pleasures you will experience, both during your continuous edge throughout the week, and during Friday night reward time. That's the carrot."

what, I'm going to have to focus on school, while experiencing fucking unholy amounts of teasing pleasure?! that's... that's not even remotely possible!

"But, the inverse is also true. Fail too many classes in a row, and your score will start to drop, and your resulting punishments will become more and more severe. That's the stick."

uh, how severe are we talking he-

"Allow us to demonstrate."

A second later, and the cervical stimulator came alive. The rod advanced just a few centimeters, coming to rest lightly against her most guarded opening, her cervical os.

Electricity.

Alex's entire body screamed, the pain was like nothing she'd ever felt before. It put any and all period cramps to shame, as the smooth muscle at the entrance to her uterus was forced into a complete spasming seizure. On the outside, her body was flexing but otherwise looked completely still. Her enforced breathing was smooth, and steady. She could not scream, she could not shift her position, she could not draw a warm bath to soothe her aching core, nor could she punch a wall. She could do absolutely nothing to alleviate her living hell, except sit there, accept the pain, and cry. She'd be crying a lot.

After the longest ten seconds of her life, the monstrous cramping let up. Alex couldn't see straight, her tears were blurring the screen, she could barely even think, as the voice came back in her ears.

"Please, do try focusing on your studies, we here at the EIRF much prefer the carrot over the stick, and, we suspect, so do you. Now it's time for sleep, so we'll carry on in the morning. Good night, and welcome to our Institute."

--

Day One

Alex woke up with a start, at exactly seven in the morning. She could feel the vibrations in her nasal tube and a chill in her stomach as she was being force fed her breakfast slurry. awe, flavorless goo, baby? you shouldn't have!

The next sensation she felt was her clitoral and nipple stimulators waking up for the day. The same soft bristles as during her first demonstration were back, but had shown up to greet her swollen nipples as well. All three of her most sensitive points were drawn into their respective stimulators in sequence. Right nipple. Left nipple. Clitoris. Release. Right nipple. Left nipple. Clitoris. Release. It was maddeningly precise, as they were drawn back and forth through the rings which gently, so gently, stroked up and down the entire lengths of her organs. It didn't take more than a few minutes, before she was teetering on the brink of that precipice.

"Good morning Inmate, and welcome to [DAY 1] of your re-education. We will begin your exercise regimen promptly."

The memory foam came alive all around her, sending deep tissue vibrations through her muscles to stimulate blood flow. The stimulators let up their steady march and kept her nubs stretched taut while the vibrations did their work. Alex was still, with digital precision, kept right on the brink. The electrodes in her suit came alive and started gently flexing and releasing all their muscle groups; it wasn't painful at all but it was a very odd feeling. As her mind began to wander, exploring the novelty of her muscles contracting on their own, the brush rings started spinning and her mind snapped back to attention. An automatic full body massage and workout, while being stimulated in a way only a machine could, Alex was no longer sure if she was in heaven or hell. She was so fucking close to orgasming until she'd pass out.

please

No.

please!

No.

fucking pleeeeease!

No.

Her first class began at eight, it was math, trig to be precise. She'd always been good at math, logic always came easy to her-

heh, came easy

No.

-and after forty five minutes she felt like she hadn't learned a single new thing. Maybe the classes would be easy? She didn't have that much left when she dropped out.

Before the next class began, she was granted a fifteen minute break.

"Please watch the screen during break time, Inmate. All of your opaque stimulators are equipped with internal cameras and lighting, so during break time you will be shown exactly what is being done to you."

oh. my god.

The inside of her clitoral stimulator was now on screen in front of her. She could see, in exquisite detail, as her swollen glans was pulled towards the screen and held there. Her lesbian mind was doing summersaults.

that's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen

"Except for blinking, you are not allowed to close your eyes or break eye contact with the screen, inmate. Doing so will result in a point deduction."

Two tiny, almost microscopic, robotic arms came into view. Between them they held a sheet of the finest, oiled silk. They placed the edge of the sheet at the base of her glans, pulled it taut, and dragged it slowly across all the way to her tip, around, then back down again on the underside. The sheet was so fine, and the image so well defined, that she could see the slight imperfections and grooves of her glans through the silk as it caressed her. Alex was having her clit licked by a Goddess.

Her heart rate was through the roof, and her oxygen increased accordingly.

please

No.

just one more lick, and I'll cum

The lick came, but a fraction of a second too late, a fraction of a second too late to push her over.

god fucking damn it, faster, please, lick me harder

It didn't.

Break was over, and Alex was once again forced to pay attention to the lessons while still being balanced on a razor's edge. Her calm breathing did help somewhat, not that she had any choice, but she did manage to get used to the heavenly feeling of the brushes somewhat, and was actually able to learn a thing or two during art history class. During every break it got worse, as she was made to watch her clitoris and nipples intermittently being brushed, licked, and suckled, by the bristles and the silk filaments.

Five PM came around, and she was absolutely pummeled; Alex had no idea muscles could tremble at these frequencies.

"Congratulations on finishing your first day, inmate. It is now [5PM] and bedtime is at [10PM]. Until then, please focus on the screen as physical stimulation continues."

what, no, fucking what?! the day is over, just, please let me go to sleep or make me cum my brains out. anything, I'll do anything just please don't start licking my clit again. The machines could read her vitals, but it couldn't read her thoughts. If it could, had it listened? Doubtful.

The image that came to life this time was the exterior of her vulva, still with the thin silver rod inserted into her vagina. The brushes were still slaving away tirelessly on her nipples and her clitoris, but now a new feeling was added to the mix. One of the balloons around the silver rod was slowly inflated inside her to about two inches in diameter, and she could feel herself being filled up by the second.

fuck that's big, there's no way I won't rip if they just start fucking me with that thing straight away, oh god

But her worries were, slightly, unfounded. The rod started extracting itself, just a little bit, until the huge intruder nestled snugly against the inside of her vaginal opening. It tugged a little, little bit more, and she could feel herself expanding around it.

fuck fuck, stop, that's way too fucking big

It did stop, about a quarter way through. She was now ever so slightly stretched open from the inside out, with a giant toy holding her lips and a bit of inner flesh exposed around it. Then she noticed the brushes inching closer to her vulva. Wide brushes, with long bristles, all oiled up and of the same material as the ones inside her stimulators.

fu-

The brushes started stroking her exposed inner labia and that little bit of inner flesh stretched taut around the toy, up and down along both sides of her vulva. Top, to bottom, then back to the top. Long, slow, deep strokes, they were divine. The silk filament was back to its slow strokes along the tip of her engorged clitoris, and still she was never permitted to orgasm. Alex was a line dancer on a metal wire strung across a bottomless abyss, and the machines were her safety tether. She couldn't fall, no matter how badly she craved it. She'd teeter to and fro on that wire, but the harness always, always kept her upright.

Ten PM rolled around, and the image switched off, a five hour long merciless edge coming to a close.

"Time for bed, inmate. Rest well, tomorrow is [DAY 2] of your incarceration"

Alex passed out, and, what felt like just a second later, she opened her eyes again.

"Good morning, inmate, and welcome to [DAY 2] of your incarceration.

nononononono i just went to sleep what the fuck i need sleep, i need rest

But the brushes were already back to work on both her clitoris and nipples.

--

Test

It was Friday. Test day. For four days she had been kept on edge for up to sixteen hours each, with the softest of brushes and the lightest of silk, and she was afraid she might be losing her mind. If she didn't get rewarded at the end of today she was in real danger of complete mental collapse. The morning passed as usual, with Alex mentally begging for the silk tongue to fucking stop licking me while the electrodes exercised her muscles. During classes and breaks the machines kept an unusual amount of focus on her nipples, stretching and sucking, brushing and licking, and even started pumping out the air of the breast cups causing them to swell up as well. She could practically feel her pulse through them, all the way up to the tip of her nipples. Her clitoris, of course, never left alone by the spiraling brushes for a second either.

"Hello, inmate. The time is [4PM] and it is time for your first test. Have you been studying hard?"

is this damned machine giving me cheek!?

"The test is made up of [60] multiple choice questions, and you will have [1] hour(s) to complete it. Each question will have [10] answers, each one selectable with the pressure sensitive pads at your fingertips. If your physical stimulation causes a spasm which accidentally triggers an involuntary choice, you may press down with all fingers on your left hand to go back to your previous questions, but do not