All Comments on 'Enchanted Ch. 03'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some thoughts

Love the story so far. The question you've raised but yet to even hit at is why John after all his years made a deal with a succubus. Was he a good or evil wizard? What was he after? What is the "big bad" that he was seeking to defeat, or the golden fleece he was after? If your looking for inspiration, check out "Endangered" which has quite a complex world with serious villains. Looking forward to more :--)

joshmosejoshmoseover 3 years ago
Keep it up.

This is fun. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More adventures, please

I see many more adventures for John. He is just getting started.

PhineasPhineasover 3 years agoAuthor
Questions Answered!

First off I'm bummed the comments are anonymous - I'd love to discuss! Since others may share the questions though I'll do my best here (without spoilers).

Why the deal with Beytrixxa? That's something I can't reveal. It will come in time though, I assure you! Not in the first book either, but hopefully in book 2 (Warlock), which I'm working on already.

As for more adventures, that is very, very much taking place. Enchanted has a big one in it, just wait and see. Next week chapter 4 should be posted. (or check out my bio on here to find out how to get it quicker). Warlock (book 2, remember?) is starting off with new people, villains, and adventures as well.

The world that Enchanted takes place in is an established world I've written a dozen novels in - I'm undecided if I'm going to end up tying John's story into those or not, but the time frame is right and it's very possible. There are loads of powerful, charismatic, or downright vicious characters to choose from!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Picking up the pace

Very much enjoying this one, and found the very first ever scene with a one legged woman! Well written and exciting. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok then...

After reading the first 3 chapters, I figured now is a time to comment since I have a better idea of the story and the characters (somewhat).

I have enjoyed what I have read so far. You made a world with questionable morals yet you made a main character with redeeming features such as, he passed on the bar managers daughter due to her age which does say quite a bit about John. He also has concern for the individuals he beds so as not to take too much from them and possibly injure or even kill them. I like a story that has a “hero” for lack of a better word that I can root for at least for awhile.

I also find that some of the “mysteries” regarding John and his situation are interesting such as...What is the deal with his spear which you alluded to a couple of times. What use is Zynga aside from mostly a pain in his butt, and of course the big question which is..Why is he in this situation to begin with? I am sure the answers to these and other questions will be answered as long as I tune in....Same Bat Time...Same Bat Channel! (Sorry but I couldn’t resist)

So far it has been 3 chapters read and 15 stars given. (Ain’t I a cypherin genius)

J.D.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Well done I like the storyline and pace as it unfolds. Still leaving out words and kicking the grammar beast in the balls but I can forgive.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

cough 5 cough it is :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Enchanted Ch. 02 Previous Part
Enchanted Series Info