Enchanted Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked down. His chest had a pock mark in it. An indentation where she'd burned him. He looked up at her, his eyes taking in the long convex curve of her abdomen and the contours of her muscles and ribs all the way to the heavy swell of her breasts. Her nipple that she's cut was a pristine ripe cherry ready begging to be tasted again. Her flesh was untouched whereas his was marred.

John took the brief respite as she sat tall on him and worked her inner muscles to milk and stroke him. She'd told him to, 'Will it,' in order to create the light. The light was still there, shining on them and making her exotic skin dance and shimmer. What else could he will, he wondered?

John focused on his flesh. He'd created light but couldn't see through an absence of it. What about creating the skin that had been dissolved and sucked away by his Mistress? She gave and she took, that was her lesson. It was at her discretion. Her pleasure.

John didn't much care to live at the whims of others, even someone as exotic and beautiful as Mistress.

Willing the flesh to reappear didn't work, but John was used to failing. The first try rarely ever worked... or the second or third. But he learned, and that was something his long life had taught him — even if he'd forgotten the details or most of it.

John's next attempt was to will his body to have what it needed to heal. He didn't know what, exactly, but the magic he had now was about symbols and meaning more than it was about details and specifics. Here, in Beytrixxa's realm, intent was king. Or, queen, considering the woman that was watching him while she rocked back and forth.

John hissed out a moan as she tried to distract him. It nearly worked, but he fought through it. When he looked at his chest again he saw fresh skin forming. While he watched it covered the raw and exposed muscle and smoothed over. Soon even fresh sprouts of his chest hair appeared and grew out.

Beytrixxa grinned. "You are resourceful, pet. Are you ready? I'm almost there."

John shuddered and nodded.

"I'm going to change you, John," she said, a glint in her eye. "It will burn you... inside. The pain will be like nothing you've known. I will grant you this one chance to change your mind. I believe even without this you will still serve me well... choose your fate John. Pain... or pleasure."

He clenched his teeth and thrust himself his hips up into her.

Beytrixxa gasped and then chuckled. He interrupted her chuckle with a second and a third thrust. He kept going, driving himself up into her. She shook her head, sending her hair tumbling about her shoulders and face. Her hands landed on his belly, her fingernails digging in, and she returned his thrusts with gyrations of her own.

Taking an active role helped John ride the edge of the his climax that she blocked him from reaching. He channeled the need and frustration and anger into force that drove him up into far beyond any stamina his body should have had. It turned out that his will was all that he needed in this demi-plane she'd created.

Beytrixxa snarled and bit the air, her sharp canines looking a little more dangerous than usual. Ripples spread up torso and down her legs like a pebble thrown in a pond. Her skin darkened and returned to its tan and red color. The horns on her head shimmered and grew and her wings extended out. She pounded down against him while she growled and grunted through her open mouth. Her nails poked into him, scratching and cutting into his belly as she began to rise to her climax.

Guttural words spilled from her mouth. They sounded harsh an exotic and dirty even though John had no idea what they meant. They were words of power in some demonic language, he could tell that much.

Her blue eyes blazed with power as she stared him. Black and purple flames erupted from her hands and burned his flesh and sank inside of him. Something inside of him shifted and opened up— or was burned apart. John's lips were wide open but he couldn't breathe in the air needed to scream.

Beytrixxa crashed down on him so hard his entire body shook from the impact. There was a pop in his pelvis but the drop of pain it caused was lost in the tornado of agony in the pit of his stomach. The fire raced up, twisting and raging through his torso and searing viscera. How he wasn't burned to ash from the inside out John couldn't comprehend. Then again, at that exact moment John couldn't comprehend letters or numbers or even that his name was John.

A flow of icy power flooded Beytrixxa's cunt and enveloped his cock. It seeped into him and raced down, numbing his groin and making his balls ache like he'd been kicked by a freshly shod horse. It spread from there, burrowing into his bowels and deluging whatever opening her unholy fire had caused, only to spread from their and chase her fire through his body and extinguish it as it found and overcame it.

John slumped back on the... darkness... he was lying on. Beytrixxa pulled her wings back in and the flames were sucked back into her hands. She leaned forward again, smiling as she lowered herself over John's face and staring into his eyes. He was entranced by her sapphire gaze in an instant.

"You are a spectacular minion," she praised him. "Few could survive that, in body or mind."

John opened his mouth but she stole his words with a kiss and a lick of her tongue that stole his breath. She pulled back and sat up on him, her insides still gently stroking and working up his shaft and around his head.

"How can I still be hard?" John whispered.

"There are many riddles in life, pet. I thought you'd learned this one already. If not, I'll give you the answer: pleasure and pain are one and the same. Once you master that there is only need one thing you need to fear — eternal destruction."

John shuddered at her dark wisdom. She rose up off of him, clinging to him all the way and leaving him gasping at the sudden lack of sensation. She smiled and looked at his throbbing purple cock.

"I don't think I've ever seen one quite that color," she mused.

"Please," John groaned. All the agony he'd endured had faded to a memory, yet the ache in his groin remained.

"You can't spill your seed inside of me, John, or I'll drain your soul. Really, I thought you'd have read up on your demonology by now," she reproached him. "Now pay attention. You've been changed, John. You're not entirely human anymore... In order to hold my power better you had to be changed to keep it from destroying you. Take care, for the more you seek to hold and channel, the more your dual nature will reveal itself."

John swallowed and nodded. Even her sobering news could not dull the ache in his balls.

"Time for you to rest, John. You're quest is done, but you have much yet to do. Study your books and enjoy yourself, but remember, you have needs that must be met. I may be immortal... but my patience is not. Our world moves on and I will need my champion to be ready to do what I need done."

John bowed his head. "Of course, Mistress."

She looked down at his trembling cock and smiled. "That looks tasty."

John groaned.

She reached down and raked her nails long his length. John felt the runes she'd placed on him stripped away. His release was unblocked and it came roaring through him with a pressure that made his groin and stomach ache.

"That should keep Zynga fed for a while," she mused while John hunched his hips and exploded high in the air.

John's light faded, plunging him into darkness. His mind went with it, falling apart into a deep slumber even as his ejaculate continued to rained down on him.

12