Enchantment Ch. 01 - Silver Spirals

Story Info
Mave is entranced by a woman of the fae.
3.9k words
4.74
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tavern was filled to the brim with travelers intent on enjoying Nab's harvest festival. Locals mingled with the wayward souls, and laughter echoed off the walls. A maiden in long skirts and a low corset top played the fiddle while several people danced.

Mave's traveling companion - her husband, and Lord of her house - was at the bar, entertaining himself with a fair maiden. No doubt, she promised him a good night in exchange for a pocket full of coin. Mave almost hoped he would accept her offer. Then, she remembered the single bedroom up the stairs of the tavern, hardly big enough for two. Mave could not stomach a third, and she had no interest in watching those two dance.

The noise inside the tavern was enough to make Mave's head ring, and the smell of beer wafting through the air intoxicated her. Fresh air was what Mave needed. So, without a word to the aloof man at the bar, Mave stood from her seat. Once outside the door, Mave rested against the wooden walls. She made sure she was half visible from the window, knowing that once her husband's attention was free, he would come looking for her. And she wanted to be found. Lord knows that the streets of Nab were no place for a Lady to roam alone.

The dangers of Nab had been beaten into her from a young age. Whenever her father would come home from a trip to the city, he would go on for days about the nuisances at every corner. One always had to be weary of pickpockets, drunkards, and criminals in the city, he would say. Images of these vague threats swirled in her mind, but they were all cleared away the moment her eyes landed on a hooded woman approaching the tavern.

Mave could not see the woman's face from where she stood, but she was mesmerizing. If Mave could pay attention to anything - anyone - else, she would have seen that the eyes of the men and woman who filled the busy courtyard of the tavern all seemed to find themselves in the same enthralling snare. Their eyes drew to her like a month to a flame.

The woman pulled down her hood upon entering the courtyard, and did not seem to mind the stares that fell upon her body. Mave examined her thoroughly. She was tall, with a figure that unraveled in waves. The dark green dress adorned upon her chest and hips fit her like a glove, enveloping her curves. From atop her head, her hair flowed down past her tall cheek bones, her barren shoulders, all the way to her hips. In the darkness of the night, her hair appeared black. Yet, when she moved just slightly, the light of the lanterns bounced off her head, and her hair's waves gleamed with a deep, green hue.

There was a word that sat atop Mave's tongue - a word from tales of monsters - but it fell short just behind her teeth. Mave simply could not conjure it.

The woman looked around the courtyard with half moon eyes, hungry and calculated. When her gaze fell upon Mave, Mave could feel her heart leap. The woman undoubtedly caught her staring - an untoward gesture. Mave half expected her to turn up her nose and keep walking, but instead, the woman shifted her gait to meet Mave where she stood.

The woman did not speak. Mave swallowed her fears away, hoping to bury them somewhere far far away. This beautiful woman might have seen a friendly face, and wanted to ask for directions. Mave would disappoint her. She knew nothing of Nab or its maps.

"May I assist you?" Mave asked, cautiously, and a little surprised at the sound of her voice. Her tone was softer than usual, as if she were worried about waking a sleeping child. "I do not know much of this town, but my husband is just inside. I can fetch him for you, if you are in need of directions."

The woman smiled sweetly and said, "I know this town well enough."

"Oh," Mave said, at a loss for words. She was stuck, sinking into the depths of the woman's eyes. They were a brown so dark that they mirrored the rich soils of the forest. They were a brown so dark, one could almost mistake the iris for the pupil. They were a brown so dark, one could almost fall into them.

The woman seemed to be getting closer to Mave - so close that the long skirts of their dresses brushed up against each other.

With a strength Mave did not know she had, she peeled her eyes away from the woman's. This was a mistake, for the abashed Mave had only to look down to hide her blush, and upon doing so found her gaze falling prey to even more consuming sights. Mave's eyes explored the bow of the woman's lips, full and the color of winter berries. Her gaze continued its path, and found the nape of the woman's neck. A lantern, hung on the wall directly next to Mave's head, bounced its light off of the woman's defined collarbone. The top of her bosom overflowed the corset that caged it, and it rose and fell with each breath the woman took. Her hips bloomed from her waist like a flower in spring. The belt about her waist hung at the center of her skirt, coaxing the shape of her legs to peek through the velvet of her dress ever so slightly.

It had been a long time since Mave had eaten. Suddenly, her mouth felt wet with hunger. If only she had the words, she would have excused herself from the woman and demanded that her partner accompany her in the search for food. Yet, the words sat on her tongue, just before her teeth, much like the one word she could not recall anymore.

For in this moment, anticipation was a snake. If Mave moved herself even an inch, it might spring.

The woman reached out a finger to lift Mave's gaze back to meet her own.

"Let the light meet your face girl, I want to see you as you are," the woman said.

Mave's breath quickened, but still she said nothing. The woman's eyes had caught her again, and her body became a locked door. It was as if any control she had once had was gone.

"Tell me your name," The woman said, turning the key.

Nearly a moment ago, the mesmerized girl would have known better. Now, she answered immediately.

"I am Maverine of Esthben house, Mistress," Mave answered, in a soft tone.

The woman's eyes glittered at that. "You're the Lady of the house, then?"

Mave nodded.

"Where might your Lord be?" she asked.

Mave tried to peel her gaze from the woman before her, to point to her husband through the window with her eyes, but she remained fixed in place. Instead, her tongue told the woman all she needed to know: her husband was inside, oblivious.

The woman's smile deepened at that, her dark eyes growing hungrier. She leaned in closer towards Mave, and rested one finger on Mave's hip bone.

"You are a very lovely young woman," she said, "Your Lord should know better than to leave you unattended, lest you be stolen by a thief."

Mave's heartbeat quickened, and her breath hitched. The feel of the woman's finger through layers of dress sparked each nerve end. Finally, she found control of her voice.

"Am I to fear you? Are you the thief who might steal me away?" Mave asked.

"No," The woman replied, "I do not need to steal you. You want to come with me." The woman placed the whole of her hand on Mave's hip. She was gentle, but there was a greediness to the touch - almost as if she were about to wrap her warm around Mave and pull her closer. Mave would not have protested. Mave could not have protested.

So, she simply repeated, "I want to come with you."

The moment Mave spoke those words, they were true. She knew that wherever this woman went, Mave would follow. She would follow her until she was asked to stop.

The woman finally slid her hand around Mave's waist, pulled her in, and whispered, "Then, you shall follow me."

The feel of the woman's breath against her ear made Mave shiver as she repeated the woman once more, "I shall follow you."

The woman made her way out of the court yard, and down dark alleyways. Mave paid no mind to the route they took, or how dark the streets were. She seemed to pass by every obstacle on the road, without ever having to look. All she had to focus on was the woman before her.

The woman continued walking until the back alleyways led her to the main road that exited the city. Following that path, they walked past the city gates. Then, they walked for nearly half a mile, until they found the forest's edge.

Mave made it to the edge of the path, right where paved dirt met tall, unkept grass. If the dangers of the city had been beaten into Mave's head, then the dangers of the forest had been burned into her so deeply that they were burned into her psyche. A small part of Mave screamed at her to turn around.

"The forest is safe," she said softly, "I will protect you."

Quietly, so quietly Mave was not even sure she said it at all, her lips repeated, "The forest is safe. You will protect me."

Mave's thoughts were blurred and scattered. The tiny piece of herself called out for resurgence, begging Mave to turn back and run towards familiarity. But that part of herself was so small, so quiet, now. Much louder were the words "the forest is safe, you will protect me," repeating over and over in her head.

The forest is safe, you will protect me.

The forest is safe, you will protect me.

The forest is safe, you will protect me.

The mantra was interrupted by the beautiful woman.

"Do you want me?" she asked, her voice deep and sincere.

Mave stared at her. She had been so deeply inside the recess of her own mind, she was unsure if she had heard correctly.

The woman repeated herself, "Do you want me?"

Both women stood before eachother now, just out of reach. Overhead, there was a break in the trees just big enough to allow the full moon to cast its light upon them. In the silver light of the moon, Mave made out the features of the woman that could not see before: the pointed ears, the silver encapsulating the iris, and the way her hair was the same hue as the leaves.

After a long moment, Mave repeated, "I want you."

"Good," the woman said, as she moved to fill in the gap between the two. "You should undress yourself."

"I should undress myself," Mave repeated, already pulling at the ties of her dress before she had finished speaking. It took her a moment, but eventually the blue over skirt lay on the floor around her feet. Then, she worked upon the laces of her corset. That too, found a home at her feet.

All that was left was Mave's petticoats, undergarments, and under shirt, which was thin enough to expose the round curve of her breasts and erect nipples. Mave's fingers began to untie the petticoats, before a realization made her pause.

"I do not know you. Mistress, what is your name? What shall I call you?" Mave asked.

The woman stared at her blankly, an eyebrow cocked in surprise. She did not look like a woman who was used to being questioned.

"Mistress is fitting, but if you need a name, you may call me Kore," the woman said plainly.

Mave repeated the phrase with the same mesmerized lull as every other command the woman had given.

"I may call you Kore," she said, and then, in her own voice questioned, "but that is not your true name, is it?"

"No," the woman said simply, "But names have a power, and I do not give mine out so freely. Take off your petticoats, Mave."

As if in support of Kore's claim, the minute Mave's name was spoken aloud her hands got to work untying and pulling down the petticoat. At the sound of her name, she was obedient. She pulled off the rest of her garments without question, and stood before Kore.

Her skin was barren, shining in the moonlight. Mave was unabashed to be taken in by the strange woman.

Kore wrapped her arms around the naked woman's waist, reaching low and cupping each cheek of the ass. She pulled Kore towards her, until their hips kissed.

"In my eyes, you see stars," said Kore.

"I see stars," repeated Mave.

"They swirl and swirl and swirl," Kore leaned in, whispering in her ear. She pulled away, and once more swallowed Kore in her gaze.

"they swirl... and swirl... and swirl..." Mave's voice repeated, slower this time. Everything around her seemed to slow down, even her own thoughts. Trying to think of anything, except the words Kore said, became difficult and taxing.

"Your hands can't help but follow the path of these stars, and your fingers encircle your nipples. The more you watch the stars circle around, and around, the more you feel yourself falling into them. As you feel your fingertips circling around your nipples, you burn. You become more aware of every sensation on your skin, and it's as if your fingers draw starlight across your body. Each silver tendril of starlight on your skin makes you shiver with pleasure."

Mave's fingers traced the pattern of starlight across her breast. They swirl... They swirl... They swirl... Her nipples hardened. As the swirls went from outward to inward, the tips of her fingers graced upon the pink skin of her nipples. With no thought to the action, Mave slowly thrust her hips forward and into Kore. She repeated the words Kore had spoken.

"falling in... to the stars... Starlight... across my body... pleasure," Mave did, indeed shiver, as her fingers brushed against her nipples once more.

"As you fall in the spirals, you will grow more tired. So tired, that your knees will grow ever so weak. I will hold you. I will protect you. You're so tired, and your eyelids become heavy. Ever so slowly, slowly, You blink 10 times..."

Mave repeated, "falling... tired... hold me... protect me... heavy... 10.."

"You blink 9 times, my voice becoming your only thoughts."

"9... only thoughts..." Mave lulled. She had no other thoughts than those given to her by Kore.

"You blink 8 times, and know that I am your mistress."

"8... Mistress..." It did not matter what the strange and beautiful Lady's name was. She will forever be known as Mave's Mistress.

"You blink 7 times, and know that you desperately want to please me."

"7... please you..." Anything Mistress asked for, Mave knew she would do without a second thought.

"You blink 6 times, and it becomes so much harder for you to open them each time."

"6... so much harder..." Mave droned, her fingers still encircling her breasts in the shape of the spirals in Mistress's eyes. The eyes that were becoming ever so much harder to see,. Each time Mave opened her eyes the picture before her became blurred by sleep.

"You blink 5 times, knowing that pleasing me fills you with pleasure."

"5... pleasure..." The space between Mave's thighs grew hot, and she bucked her hips into her mistress oncemore.

"You blink 4 times, knowing that everytime I praise you, you will feel like my tongue has lapped between your legs."

"4... tongue... between my legs" Mave said. By now, she moved her hips against her mistress in rhythm with her Mistress's voice. Mistress smiled, enthused by the display.

"You blink 3 times, from henceforth, anytime you feel pleasure you will see my face, even if you no longer recognize it."

"3... pleasure... your face" Mave said. Mave's feet felt unsteady, and she could feel herself holding on to Mistress for support. Soon enough, her knees would be too weak to stand on their own.

"You blink twice, and know that anytime you hear me, and only me, say the word 'sleep,' You will return to this trance and await my command."

"2... sleep... trance... command."

"You blink once, falling into a deep, trance-like sleep, now." Mistress caught Mave as she fell, and gently sat her up against a nearby tree. Kore climbed atop the girl's lap, nestling Mave's waist between her legs.

While she slept, she spoke to her softly, knowing that anything she told Mave in this state would become an unbreakable command. She reiterated the things she had told her as she counted down, and traced her finger tips around Mave's nipples in a mesmerizing spiral.

"When you awake from this trance, you are going to feel ravenous. You will want nothing more than to kiss me, and wrap your whole self around me. I will move my attention downward. As you feel my tongue dance on the skin between your thighs, you will move closer and closer toward the edge of your pleasure. When you reach the peak of your pleasure, the fire that burns within you will bind your body to me forever. Every command that I gave you tonight will remain with you," Mistress paused, before adding softly, "Once you have reached the point of climax, you will fall back asleep. When you awaken, you will redress yourself, walk back to your normal life, and forget about this encounter entirely. Even if you see my face, your mind will not remember me. Only your body, and its willingness to serve me, will remember. Nod if you understand?" Kore said.

Mave nodded in her sleep.

"Good girl," Mistress said.

Even in sleep, Mave shivered with delight at the appraisal.

"As you hear my voice, you will wake up. Five, four, three, two, one..."

Just as Kore had said, Mave was overcome with desire. She kissed her Mistress fiercely on the lips. After a long, hard kiss, Mistress pulled away, and Mave moaned in anguish.

Mistress smiled, before lowering herself gently upon Mave's jaw. Her lips traveled down ward, blessing Mave's neck with tingles of pleasure. Feeling Mistress' wet tongue glide across her barren neck made Mave's toes curl.

When Mistress reached Mave's breasts, she moaned again. Mistress' tongue circled her right nipple, just as her fingers had done earlier. As she closed her eyes, she saw stars following the same path as Mistress's tongue.

They went "around... around... around.." Mave's mantra was caught off by a moan, that she hastened to stifle with her hand.

Mistress caught the hand as it covered her mouth. She pulled away from Mave's breast, and whispered in her ear, "No shame today, beautiful. No one can hear you, and you are free to be as loud as is pleasing to you."

Mistress went back to work, on Mave's left nipple this time, and Mave did not stifle the moan that came next. Like a wild animal, she thrust her hips. In response, Mistress pressed her hip bone into Mave's throbbing cunt. Mave thrust against it harder.

Mistress pulled away again, trailing her lips to kiss all the places in between Mave's breasts and hip bones.

Finally, Mistress's tongue made contact with the triangle of skin just before the opening Mave so desperately wanted her tongue to slide into. Mistress rested her tongue there for a moment, going in small, slow circles. Mave sighed with anticipation. Finally, Mistress sat up and peeled Mave's legs apart.

Then, she placed a single finger on the edge of the skin folds that guarded Mave's cunt.

Eyeing the desire on Mave's face, Mistress asked her with pity, "Do you want me inside of you?"

With desperation, Mave nodded.

Mistress stuck two fingers into the opening, and they met the throbbing skin that lay beneath. Mave moved her hips more eagerly, and Mistress brought her face down between Mave's legs.

She paused, for only a moment, to gaze up at Mave with the eyes of a seductress. They reminded Mave of the snake, just before it sprang for the helpless garden mouse.

Mistress went down on Mave. Mave's hand rested on her head, and she moved her hips to the touch of her tongue. She was almost at the peak of her pleasure, just before climax when...

The word came to her. She pulled Mistress' head up with a fist of hair, and saw the face of a woman not pleased to be interrupted from her meal.

Out of breath and in the voice of someone half awake, and half entranced in a dream, Mave said, "I know what you are."

Mistress said, with questioning eyes, "Do tell me what you think I am."

"A succubus," Mave said softly, still squirming in pleasure.

While Mistress stared at her, Mave's hand had replaced Mistress' tongue. Mave might have been able to recognize the entrancement she fell under, but the power to break the spell was far beyond her.

Mistress let out a sharp laugh at the sight of her victim, and the audacious claim. "Hardly," she said, taking in the squirming woman and her traitorous hand.

12