Enchantment Ch. 01 - Silver Spirals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it does not matter what I am, does it?" Mistress asked, "You know you are under a spell, of which you know not. Still, you carry on my work, like an obedient girl."

Mave felt her lips attempt to repeat her mistress, bu the praise was almost enough to push her over the edge. All she could do was moan in reply. Mave's fingers continued to circle her cunt, in the same spiral formation. She felt the pleasure come in waves all over her body, but still she could not bring herself to the edge. Not until Mistress finished the job with her tongue.

Trembling, and in a shaky voice, "Please," Mave begged.

Mistress smirked at her for a few moments longer, overjoyed at the product of her work. Mave continued to moan and squirm, getting ever closer, but not cumming.

Mistress took her two fingers, and felt for Mave's cunt. Gently, she slid two fingers up inside of Mave, and Mave breathed in with a great sigh at being entered. Once Mistress's fingers had hooked their way inside, Mave's body shook even more violently. Both of her hands wrapped around Mistress's wrist, and they encouraged her to slip even more deeply inside.

Mistress's fingers went in, and out, in, and out.

Mave had been watching Mistress's mouth with great intensity, knowing that was her ticket to climax. But the thrusting of Mistresses fingers was so great, that Mave's whole body curled in on itself, and her head went back against the tree, looking up into the sky.

Finally, with fingers still hooked inside her subject, Mistress went down on her victim. Her tongue swirled around Mave's clit. Mave sighed with release, and her whole body shook with pleasure. The whole time, her gaze was trapped upon the sky, watching the stars swirl into spirals.

Then, she slept.

12