Enchantress 7 - The Royal Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sauna!" squealed Annette investigating the booth. She grew up with those crazy Worblehat-Steins that loved sitting in scalding hot rooms. It was made from sweetwood and smelled beautiful. Then they stood in front of the window and looked out on Lancre Town. From up here they could see evening descending on Lancre, the lights were starting to come on in the buildings. "It must be gorgeous on Hogswatch," she gushed. On Hogswatch the town was lit up with a thousand lamps, and everyone was outdoors skating and dancing, it's a huge, beautiful winter party.

There was one more flight of stairs and they reached the top and found a large room with windows in four directions. A large fireplace stood ready and a low bed sat in front of the fireplace. A sideboard was set up with meats, cheeses, fruit, cookies and other snacks. Bottles of wine, water, fruit juice, and flavored water awaited them. There was a small table set with candles and fine china, a note on the table said their dinner would be delivered shortly after they come up here.

"Wow" gasped Annette as she rolled around on the bed, she's never felt something so comfortable. Marlon started a fire in the fireplace, he doesn't have fire magic like his mom, so he has to do it the old fashion way and strike a match.

"Now you know why I have so many brothers and sisters," smiled Marlon as he started to take off his medal of honor.

"Let me," said Annette. "You'll just toss it across the room. You earned this medal; we should treat it with honor."

"Magdalina earned it," said Marlon, as he tried to fight back the anger and sorrow. He sat on a chair at the table and saw that their suitcase with clothes for tomorrow was tucked behind the screen. Annette helped Marlon wrestle off the shiny dress boots then he stood and took his wife of a few hours into his arms. "How did we do it?" asked Marlon. "How did we know?"

"I don't know," said Annette with a darling smile. "My dad said that when I first cried, you were scared and ran over to your mother, but you came back to the bed mom and I were on and our hands touched. Mom said you were surprised and that I reached out to you."

Marlon has heard the whole story his entire life, his grandmothers can't hear it often enough. "I just hope Holly, Nathan, Lou, Loo-Loo, Exie, and Gwen find the love that we were born with." As their lips met there was a timid knock on the door. "Come in, we're still dressed."

"You need to get them clothes off," said Alpin, a cook in the palace kitchen. "You don't want to get this delicious food on anything you can't lick off."

"That sounds like fun," grinned Annette.

"The queen says that when you do get undressed, to please hang your clothes up, and when you're done eating, put the dishes outside the door." He placed two plates on the table, removed the cloches to reveal prime rib of beef, roasted potatoes, and acorn squash with butter and brown sugar. He placed another covered dish on the table and left. Annette lifted the final cloche and there was a small cake that said Marlon & Annette, Spune 3, Year of the Harmonious Rabbit.

"Oh my gawds, what is this?" asked Marlon as he looked at the prime rib. All his food came from his farm and they rarely butchered a cow.

"You never seen prime rib?"

"Not unless a sheep has one," smiled Marlon. As they ate they talked about their future, unlike their parents, their future is set out before them, they govern and care for the Duchy of Wægn, and have a large farm. They know they're in line to the throne of Lancre and hopefully that is in the distant future. Finally as they ate their cake he asked, "how many kids do you want?" Annette started laughing. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Your dad," she laughed. "He was telling me that when he married your mom that he had no idea where the babies were coming from, all he knew was that he was enjoying a lot of great sex."

Marlon almost passed a sip of wine out his nose. "He knew, he's a witch!" That's like saying he's a doctor or a nurse. "He was a virgin when they married and didn't know anything, he was a slum kid. He said, 'if you spend an afternoon on a farm you'll learn more biology than I ever learned in the city. All I knew was to keep my blood on the inside.'"

"How did he get so smart?"

"He listens to people. And he married well. You never answered my question, how many kids do you want?"

"I don't know," said Annette. "I just want a lot of great sex."

"Me too." Technically they were still virgins, but they've been exploring each other's body for years. Never would they have guessed that they would be honeymooning in the King and Queen's love nest.

"I have a sexy night gown in our pack," said Annette, "but I don't think I have time for that." They weren't being coy, they knew exactly what they wanted. With trembling hands, they began to undress each other, this time there would be no tell-tale hay in their hair to give off their intentions, even if Annette does have a bit of an exhibitionist streak.

"You know," said Marlon, "when we appear before mom and dad tomorrow everyone is going to see that big, satisfied smile on your face and know exactly what we did up here."

"First, you need to put that big, satisfied smile on my face."

This was not the first time they've been naked in front of each other, they played and swam naked as children but at some point that stopped and the urge to take off their clothing for other reasons grew as they grew older. Annette's body was a piece of heaven set here on the disc for Marlon's joy. She had creamy pale skin without a freckle or flaw, her hair was light blond, thick, and long, her sparkling eyes were sapphire blue and her full lips needed no makeup. Her darling breasts were firm and perky and capped with coral areola and nipples. She had a flat tummy, narrow waist and round hips and butt cheeks, capped with a tuft of bright golden hair between her legs. The marvelous creation of her body was perched atop long, silky, shapely legs and flawless dainty feet.

"You've seen me naked before," she said as she tugged his trousers down.

"Yes, but this is the last time I'm going to see you as a virgin," said Marlon. "I want to memorize the details so I can compare with the results later."

She tried to stop her laughter but she wasn't successful. "You are so related to your parents! Do they sit up all night trying to make each other laugh?"

"Only if you think 'Oh gods! Oh gods! Don't stop!' is laughing," said Marlon pretending to be sexually enraptured.

"I hope you inherited some of that from your dad," she said as she pulled down his underwear with a sudden yank. His cock slapped up against his stomach then pointed at her. "Ahhh," she gasped softly. A large drop of precum oozed from the head of his cock and it throbbed in time with his heart. Marlon placed his hand on the back of her head and gently urged her forward, normally she'd need no encouragement, she learned to love to lick and suck his cock, but tonight she was seeing his thick cock in a new light. Where before the only thing that has entered her pussy has been fingers and Marlon's tongue, this large thing was going to be inside of her soon and it was a little intimidating.

Marlon lined up the head of his cock with her mouth and she leaned forward and began to nurse at the head of that cock. With her hand she pushed his skin down exposing the red head of his cock and she took more and more of him in her mouth with every bob of her head.

"Oh gods!" gasped Marlon. "Stop, you're going to make me pop!"

Reluctantly she released his erection. "I like making you pop," she pouted.

Marlon crouched and scooped his darling bride from the floor and carried her to the bed. Laying her gently on the bed he lay down next to her and began running his fingers over her body, touching, squeezing, caressing, probing. They had been so busy recently. On Black Wednesday they got their baptism of blood and fought to drive mercenaries away from their little village, then Marlon went to fight the Battle of Lancre Castle and since that time they haven't had any time alone together. It's hard to find time to make love when you're busy burying your friends, relatives and neighbors. Annette still bursts into tears when she remembers finding Marlon hiding, weeping his eyes out over the death of Wayne Metsker. Wayne was like an uncle to Marlon, maybe closer, and his loss shattered everyone who knew him. Marlon was inconsolable for days.

But that has all been pushed to the past for now, and Marlon is reacquainting himself with Annette's tight little body. Suckling on one breast while pinching the other nipple had her gasping and arching her back. He had her near orgasm before he allowed his fingers to explore her sodden pussy. He remembered the first time he eased a finger into her cunt, so warm, so wet, so smooth! He couldn't wait to put his cock inside of her but his father was the Duke of Wægn, and Annette's father was the police chief of the entire duchy. Discretion ruled the day and they became skilled with their hands and tongues, but now they're free to do everything they want.

"Hmmm?" asked Marlon as he suckled on her pussy.

"Now!" she hissed, "I can't wait."

"But I still haven't..."

"I don't give a damn! I want you NOW!" Marlon noticed that her eyes had that wild spin that means she's either going to cum or change into a wolf. That's a new skill and he was hoping to avoid that. She grasped him under his arms and pulled him up so she could kiss him, then he began to maneuver himself between her legs. He reared up and aligned his cock with her pussy lips and run the head up and down, trying to find the entrance. Annette reached down and grasped his cock and lined him up. She rolled her eyes up as if considering the best angle of entrance, then said, "There, easy now."

Marlon edged his way inside of her a little bit at a time, fighting back the urge to begin to thrust madly. He eased out a little then back in, sliding in and out spreading her fluids over his length until he was fully inside of her. Their eyes met and she gave him a playful smile, "let's fool around," she whispered. That was their invitation to each other to disappear into the hayloft or up into the woods for a love making session that would end in mutual masturbation, mutual hand jobs, finally to a 69, now it's for real.

"Ok," Marlon whispered softly and he began to fuck his bride for the very first time. He was gentle and tender as his cock slid in and out, spreading her open with every thrust but soon she was urging him on, faster! Harder! Her fingernails clawed his back and her legs wrapped around his. The sound of their bodies smacking together filled the room, and before she knew it, her legs were hooked over his arms and her feet pointing at the ceiling while Marlon fucked mercilessly.

They came nearly together, she came first and she shrieked at the top of her lungs, he followed shortly after, roaring like a tiger as he slammed his cock into her again and again. His cock twitched with each pulsation that fountained his semen into her. Her pussy was still squeezing him from her orgasm and together they held on to each other in shock and joy of their 'new discovery.'

"Where did you learn to do that?" gasped Annette as her fingers stroked over her husband's body. He had just given her the strongest orgasm of her life.

"I made it up as I went."

Exhausted and sweating the lovers gazed at each other in the firelight. The light from the moon gave Annette's skin a silvery glow as she panted, her marvelous breasts rising and falling. "You almost changed," said Marlon. Changing into a wolf was something new for her, it took the anger from seeing her home attacked to bring it out, but when she saw the house they built burned to the ground there was no holding her back. All of her relatives on her mother's side of the family are werewolves, and Grandma Lucricia is a werewolf and vampire so this was natural for Annette.

"That would have been embarrassing," said Annette. She blushed and her face with her hands. Changing into a wolf on her wedding night? It would have been horrible!

"It's ok," said Marlon as he pulled her delicate hands away from her face, "I can change too. We could change at the same time and try it doggy style for real." They kissed and he added, "I'll make you howl at the moon."

"That would be fun," said Annette. As they hid from the army of mercenaries, Marlon absorbed an ancient magic spell that gave him the ability to change into animals. So far he's only done a couple of birds, a truly vicious tiger, and an awesome dragon. "Do you want to try it?"

He gave her a lecherous grin, "Hells yeah! But right now come here and cuddle. I think you're going to like this part." He rolled with his back to her and she spooned him. At some point he became a Bang Galore Tiger and began purring. Annette felt the deep rumbling purr penetrate her core, and with the purr, she felt Marlon's love.

"I love you kitty," she whispered and held him tight. All of the frenzied activities of the past few weeks caught up and they were both asleep in minutes.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

"You know dear, Security wants us to move up into the king's apartment," said Octavia, "they say it's easier to secure." She was just trying to get a conversation going. She slipped into a gown he loved but when she turned and looked, the king was gone. Octavia looked at Ning but the little Agatean was in shock, Nick had just walked out on them. "It happens every time I mentioned the king's apartment," said Octavia.

"He needs to come to grip with it," said Ning.

Normally when he goes into a funk, King Verence III ends up at the main entrance, and he retraces his steps that lead him to the king's apartment. He follows his steps up the old, age worn stone spiral staircase, berating himself for being so slow. On the third floor the staircase ended and he traversed down a corridor and took a hidden stairway up to the fifth floor where it ended. Above the third floor the stairs are a maze to keep an invading army lost and confused. There were only two staircases that would lead him to the fifth floor, then to a third and final staircase that led to the seventh floor, royal territory. When his king needed him most he raced up the last two floors in the body of a Bang Galore tiger, ready to shred anyone that threatened his king, but the door at the top of the stairs was latched, he couldn't open it with tiger paws. Nick was too late; the king had received a mortal wound while defending his family. King Verence II had wounded the intruder, and Nick made sure the murderer never drew breath again.

Tonight, when he reached the seventh floor he found the door to the King's apartment open. Magrat and Princess Esme had moved out and the apartment was empty, and now it stood dark and lifeless. In the gloom Nick found a candle that he lit with a snap of the fingers, a trick that took him years to master. In the candlelight he found a few mementos on the fireplace mantle, and above the mantle the king's sword was hung. The sword was named Merciless, and it saved two out of the three occupants of this apartment when last wielded.

Nick realized that he wasn't alone. Another person was there in the apartment with him, watching him intently. "Hello?"

"Dad wants you to live here."

"Esme?" It was Princess Esmirelda Margaret Note Spelling of Lancre, daughter of the former king, King Verence II. Nick was shocked because for the past two decades Esme has only spoken single word sentences, she's been a happy child in the body of a grown woman. However since the death of her father she's been speaking in longer sentences, especially if it involves her father.

Esme stepped into the candlelight and said, "Dad wants you to stay one night and wait for morning." In her youth Esmirelda was a well-spoken princess but eighteen years ago she was trapped in the Dungeon Dimension and she witnessed her two year old brother being torn apart and eaten by the demons. Her mind retreated into her two-year-old self to protect itself from the memory, her poor mind was shattered.

"Tell dad I will," said Nick.

"Ok!" said Esme cheerily and she turned and went back to her apartment which was near the meditation garden.

Nick sighed and found a couch that had been left behind and sat down and waited for the dawn. When Esme crowned Nick she called him her brother, and he wasn't going to lie to his little sister.

Nick woke to find that sometime during the night Octavia had located him, lay down on the couch, and used his lap as a pillow. Ning sat next to him and leaned on him sleeping sitting up. The sky was starting to lighten and the entire widdershins wall was arched windows and glass doors leading out on to the patio. Soon the sun would rise over Breeders Peak, which means it was pretty late in the morning, but had they not been here they wouldn't have seen it...

Sunlight on the discworld is different than on round worlds. Round worlds have speedy, thoughtless sunlight. With a flash and bang it's there, no warning, no planning. Discworld sunlight is slower, more thoughtful. Sunlight on the discworld oozes like honey and slowly fills the valleys and crevices and does it without those annoying, creeping shadows. Discworld light is gentle and it moves at a stately pace, it's dignified. The speed of light is an achievable goal on the discworld if you have a fast enough horse.

Fascinated by an odd glowing at the top of Breeders Peak, Nick, Ning, and Octavia stepped out on the patio outside of the living room of the apartment and watched as a wave of morning sunlight came splashing and tumbling down the side of Breeders Peak and rolled across Lancre Town filling the streets and alleys with light before splashing against Mt. Chatney on the rimward side of the town. Then like water in a bathtub, a wave of light came burbling back, merrily washing over everything it missed on the first pass. Eventually it stopped sloshing back and forth and settled down. Daylight was here, and it would stay here until the sun set behind Mt. Chatney, dragging it's errant daylight behind it like a stubborn dog that doesn't want to go for a walk.

"Wow," gasped Nick.

"Yeah, wow," said Octavia as she held onto his arm. They kissed knowing that people on the palace grounds were watching them, almost everyone was of the mind that kings and queens don't kiss enough, so they will get their fill if they continue to watch King Verence III, Queen Octavia and Ambassador Ning Hau Chung.

"What do you think?" Nick asked Ning.

"It beautiful. The stars must be beautiful too."

"I promised Esme I'd give it a night..." he looked around nervously. It was roomy and inviting and the kids would love it, and it wasn't haunted like he thought... except maybe by Esme. His dreams were of the good times he had with King Verence, fishing and splashing in the pond, hiking on Bear Mountain and the talks they had long into the night. "Let's do it."

That morning at breakfast they announced to Llywellyn, Llywella, Exavier and Gwendoline that they were moving to the top floor, and the kids reacted with mixed results, mostly complaining. "So you don't want a balcony?" asked Octavia.

"You didn't mention a balcony," complained Lou.

"That's called burying the lede," agreed Loo-Loo.

Hollie sat in silence, she was asked to stay because her brother's wedding was the first she performed and her parents wanted her to see the whole process just in case a future couple asks. "What do you think Hollie?"

"Meh, I don't care." She pushed a grape around on her plate with a fork without looking up.

Nick was about to respond when Octavia leaned over and whispered, "I'll talk to her later."