Enchantress 2 - Warrior Duchess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she gasped, "that's teasing."

"Maybe I should avoid doing that then." But he didn't slow down, in fact if anything he redoubled his taunting, his fingers drove her to higher levels of excitement. One hand left her breast and crept down her body, spider walking lower and lower with a quick stop to tickle her belly button, then another stop to explore her sparce pubic bush.

A tiny whimper escaped Octavia's lips as Nick's fingers began to explore her soaked vagina. "Pardon? Is this teasing?" he asked.

"Yes," she squeaked.

"Should I stop?"

"No." She could barely speak he had her so excited. His middle finger began to circle her clitoris and his other hand, still at her left breast pinched her nipple causing her to squeak in shock.

"Did you say stop?"

"No," she gasped but she was closer to screaming.

"I can stop if you want me to." Now two fingers began orbiting her clit gently, his fingers squeezed and taunted her nipple, then to make matters worse he crouched down behind her and ran his wet tongue up the length of her spine, very slowly.

"Oh my GODS!" she cried, startling birds who took to flight.

"Ok, I'll stop!" said Nick.

"Don't you dare stop!" Octavia leaned back against Nick and she placed her hand over the hand that was massaging her pussy, and with her other hand she grasped her free breast and began squeezing and twisting her nipple. "I need you now..."

"Would you like me to fuck you?"

That question alone almost made Octavia cum, Nick has been such a sweet and gentle lover, he's never spoken to her like that, ever, and hearing those words come out of his mouth at her height of excitement almost made her cum. "Gods yes," she groaned and she pushed her ass back at his hips, grinding his cock into her ass.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered as his fingers stopped rubbing her clit and started to ease between her nether lips.

"Fuck me," she said.

"I didn't quite hear that," he whispered.

"Please fuck me!" she gasped. Now she realized he was intentionally keeping her from cumming by slowing down and playing these silly word games.

"Louder! Let the mountain know!" he cried.

"FUCK ME DAMNIT!" she shouted, and it felt good to shout that!

"Then get on your hands and knees duchess," he kissed her shoulder then pushed her forward and at his touch she dropped to her hands and knees. She adores his ways of gentle loving, but now isn't the time for that, they've been teasing each other all the way up the mountain, projecting their feelings and memories of their sexual escapades over the past couple of months to each other and now the time for foreplay is over. Octavia tingled with excitement as she felt Nick take his place behind her and placed the head of his cock at the mouth of her hungry cunt and then he grabbed her luscious hips and very slowly eased his way into his overstimulated wife.

Trembling with need Octavia tried to push back on his cock but he held her hips in check and continued the slow, torturous spreading of her twitching inner walls at the rate that he dictated. She thought she was ready but when Nick eased into her, Octavia swore that her husband had retained a few attributes of the horse he had most recently been. He felt huge inside her, achingly huge, spreading her open as he ever so slowly plunged his swollen cock into her. "Good Gods!" she gasped {knowing that there are actually no good gods in the Discworld pantheon, they're just as bitter and petty as their worshipers} and she lowered herself to her elbows surrendering her ass to Nick.

Even though he was fully in charge of this fuck, Nick realized that there was no way that he could do anything that she didn't want. Being married to an enchantress was a blessing and a gift from the gods IF you don't mind being the lover/protector of the most powerful being on the discworld. If you're the type that needs his manhood validated by a subservient woman, find someone else. Nick got all the validation he would ever need every time the head of his cock gently touches her cervix. He looked down at her cello shaped form, her strong shoulders and the sides of her large round breasts narrowing to her slim waist, then rounding to her hips and perfect ass, and from behind like this the scent of her arousal urged him on more than words ever could.

Halfway in now, and her whimpers rang in Nicks ears, then he started moving his cock in and out to spread her copious lubrication over his cock bringing even more whimpers of delight to his ears... it was like applause and his heart started beating faster...

"Applause?" she asked.

"I didn't say anything," said Nick.

"Every time I make a noise you think about applause."

"Because it is applause, it lets me know you're enjoying what I'm doing and that you want more," said Nick as he stroked his fingertips up her back.

Octavia smiled and rested her cheek on her crossed arms and smiled. She liked that analogy, so she wiggled her ass back at him. "Make me cheer you on."

If she had said "Fuck me harder" that would not have had the same effect as "Make me cheer you on." Nick once again grabbed her hips but this time he began to fuck savagely. The deep, cunt-jarring strokes of his cock caught her unaware and every gut bruising stroke of his cock seemed to be part of her undoing. Nick fucked her as hard and as fast as he was able and Octavia could only hang on and enjoy the ride. Breasts swinging, nipples dragging against the blanket, drool running out the corner of her mouth, hair matted to her sweat covered brow... this was the best!

"YES!" she screamed with each slap of his groin into her ass, the sound of their bodies clapping together rang through the trees. She was afraid to say "harder" or "faster" for fear that he would find the energy to fuck harder or faster. As her second {or possibly fourth, she lost count} crashed over her she heard Nick shouting somewhere in the background of her own jumbled nerves, "I'M CUMMINGG!"

He held her motionless as he pushed his cock deep within her, she felt it jerking as he came inside of her, his body trembling, his breath caught in his throat, then with a roar his body relaxed and he pulled her over onto her side. He held her tight and remained motionless as the enormity of their lovemaking washed over him. The bubble of his satisfaction burst when Octavia said, "You better not be sleeping!"

"Did your mysterious unnamed school of wizarding have a class on how to break a spell? Because you did a great job on that one."

Grinning, Octavia rolled over to face Nick and said, "Yes, it was called bed check after lights out." Her smile and the twinkle in her eyes were genuine and their post coital kisses sweet.

"Yes, you told me about living in a co-ed dorm."

"It wasn't like that," said Octavia, "all the boys were nerds and the girls were worse." She eased a finger into Nick's mouth and said, "This was my only lover in that dorm." As they laughed and hugged Octavia broke the spell again and said, "We need a shower."

Nick had to agree, they were covered in sweat, sperm, and pussy juice and it was starting to dry on them. As Nick was about to say that there had to be a brook near them because he could hear the water splashing, Gaspode stepped to the edge of their blanket and began to shake, spraying them with water. "Gaspode! What the f..."

"You said you needed a shower," said the wonder dog dodging out of the way as Nick threw a handful of dried sweetwood leaves at him. "There's a pond right over here!" and he dashed off between the trees.

"Let's go see what our chief of security found," groaned Nick and he and Octavia rose. They folded their blanket but left their clothing and packs behind and followed Gaspode into the trees. Not too far they found a small pool tucked up tight against a limestone cliff. Water flowed down the face of the cliff, splashing off rocks and finally ended up in a pool that had steam rising from the surface of the rippling water.

"I wonder if the water isn't too hot," said Octavia as she crouched down to touch the water.

"I think it's safe," said Nick as he watched Gaspode dog paddle across the pool. He then eased into the steamy water which was probably 102 degrees {or 39 Celsius, or 15 to 20-ish in Morporkian measurement {Morporkian temperature scale starts at 0 which is the temperature of the average bedroom on a winter morning in Ankh-Morpork and goes to 100 which is the temperature of the ignition point of any book the Patrician disagrees with}}

Octavia slipped into the water and her eyes rolled in delight, "My gods this is wonderful!" she gasped as Nick began to calculate the ways it would take to arrange a pool like this down by the cottage.

"There may be a hot spring further down..." he said aloud as he moved next to Octavia.

"We had something at the wizarding school I went to, the gang called it a "sa-oona" and you make it out of wood, a bucket of water, and some hot rocks."

"Did they have a lot of hot rocks there?"

Octavia thought about it for a while, she was there seven years but never considered where the hot rocks came from. "They must have, they were always there in the sa-oona whenever we used the sa-oona."

Gaspode rolled his eyes in astonishment. All that magical power should have come with a modicum of common sense but having lived in the shadow of the Unseen University for years he and Nick know better. "Can we go home now?"

"I think we should finish up our exploration," said Nick as he got out of the pond and helped Octavia out.

"Remember to bring a towel or two next time we go hiking," said Octavia as they walked naked through the woods back to their packs. "I'm sure there's a lot to exploring in this area."

"What makes you say that?" asked Nick.

Octavia gave him an astonished look and said "Seriously?" She pointed out several objects that were carved out of rock and looked like lanterns. "Fairy lamps! There were half a dozen around the pool."

"What's a fairy lamp?"

Octavia shook her head and sighed {which did some awesome things with her breasts} then called out "Girls!" soon several fairies appeared, their dragonfly double wings flailing away like a dragon fly. Every single fairy looked like a slim, buxom little woman about four inches tall and each with wings. "Show my husband what fairy lanterns are for."

"Ok momma!" cried a little brunette fairy and the fairies darted off, each to their favorite lantern and crawled inside of it and started glowing.

"Wow," said Nick softly, "I never noticed the lamps."

"What were you looking at?" demanded Octavia.

"You," and Nick pulled her into his arms for a toe curling kiss.

It felt so good to be walking naked under the golden leaves, a hot spring to unwind in, enough fairy lamps to decorate the woods like Hogswatch Eve, all they need is a small cabin next to the hot spring to spend the night in. "We can hide here," she whispered as their lips parted.

"Hide from who?" asked Nick with a smile.

"Everybody."

They realized that they needed to get going so with one more kiss Octavia put on her dress and backpack, Gula "fell" up onto Octavia's pack and Octavia climbed on to her kneeling pony and soon they were back to their climb. The trek through the Sweetwood grove was magical, everything had a golden glow because of the sunlight illuminating the trees and the canopy of leaves glowed a bright gold, it wasn't a steep climb but after they left the Sweetwood and returned to the hardy pine forests, the climb got very steep. Eventually it got so steep that Octavia couldn't cling to Nick's back anymore. She slid off and Nick returned to human form, pulled his sandals, kilt and shirt out of Octavia's pack and they continued the journey on foot with Gaspode continuing to complain every step of the way.

It didn't take long to reach the tree line and they discovered that there was no evidence of any trees or bushes above 9,000 feet. The tree line was arrow straight spanning the entire mountain, like a line was drawn and the mountain was shaved clean of trees from that line on upward. Normally when reaching the tree line on a mountain, the trees fade out the higher you go, there's trees above that line but they are twisted and stunted and they become fewer and fewer due to the extreme cold, lack of water, and high winds. However, on Bear Mountain, it was bare from 9,000 feet and up, heavy canopy forest suddenly gave way to bare stone. Tufts of grass grew here and there among the rocks, but no trees or bushes were on the mountain from this point up.

"I am so glad we didn't wait to climb this high to make love," Nick shouted over the frigid gusts of wind.

"Make love in this wind?" shouted Octavia, "are you crazy?"

"No! I was saying..." then the grin on her face showed Nick that she was taunting him, not exactly the same as he did to her, but teasing is teasing. They continued their climb with Gaspode now hopping from rock to rock, he was complaining all the way but he was having fun, Gula hanging on Nick's pack enjoying the view, and Virga happy to get out and be more than an ornament in an olliphont foot umbrella stand.

The last hundred feet seemed to be man-made, like someone decided that 14,100 feet wasn't tall enough and added another hundred feet by creating concentric rings of rock one atop another like a huge granite layer cake. Eventually Octavia reached the very top and found a four foot high circular wall built at the very peak of the mountain. "You coming up Gaspode?"

"No way, it doesn't want me up there," growled Gaspode. He had stopped five rings below the peak and refused to climb any closer to the stone wall. "There's something about that up there." The little dog shivered at the thought of getting any nearer to that cold grey stone wall. Gula was also leery of the strange wall and she growled louder the closer that Nick got to the wall. She finally let go of Nick's pack and hopped down and stayed with Gaspode.

Nick didn't feel like he was welcome near the wall also, it was like the wall was saying, "You served your purpose, now go away." He remained with Gaspode and Gula and was afraid to admit that he couldn't get any closer to the wall. Only Octavia and Virga found it welcoming. She climbed over the wall and stood inside the ring of stone pointing out things she could see far away. "There's the tower of Art in Ankh-Morpork, There's Überwald Keep, and way over there are the ruins of the great pyramids of Djelibeybi..."

"Honey, can we go?" Nick was getting worried, the longer they stayed here, the higher it seemed that they were. Actually, the higher that Octavia was, as he watched, the very apex of Bald Mountain, the top ring of the granite wedding cake was rising taking Octavia higher and higher.

"I can see our house from here!" called Octavia as she leaned way out and looked down toward the base of the mountain. Then she realized that Nick and Gaspode were further down the mountain than she had left them. "Wait for me!" she scrambled down the rocks to rejoin them and asked, "Why did you start down without me?"

"We didn't," said Nick, "We didn't move, you were going up," and they looked up to see the peak of the mountain settle back to where it was when they first arrived like a sailor pushing the eyepiece of his telescope back in.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

On the other side of Lancre Queen Magrat and Nanny Ogg were having their every other week cuppa with Granny Weatherwax in her cottage. "I'm proud a' you Esme! We've been 'ere an entire ten minutes and you 'aven't said a disparaging word about our newest witch."

"I can't" groused Granny, "He's royalty now," she added with a sidelong glance to Queen Magrat whom she hasn't said a disparaging word about in decades since she married King Verance and became queen. "I hear that he's consorting with fairies," she growled.

"Fairies make beautiful garden lights," said Nanny who has been known to decorate her window boxes with a fairies on summer evenings. It was true that Nick and Octavia now had fairies fluttering around their cottage, they had put a feeder out for hummingbirds not knowing that it attracted fairies also. At first there were squabbles between the fairies and the hummingbirds but Octavia put out several more feeders and there was enough sugar water to go around.

"Well, I think he's becoming a great witch and at the same time a great duke," said Magrat. "The way he got those dwarves to sign a contract that most dwarves would have walked away from shows true royal acuity."

"There's something under that mountain that the dwarves want," groused Granny, "and he's letting them dig it out!"

"And what is the problem with that?" asked Queen Magrat. "As long as their digging is environmentally..."

Suddenly all three witches stopped, they all felt it, the Disc called out to them. Wordlessly they rose and stepped outside Granny's door and looked hubward. They didn't see it at first but eventually they noticed it, far off in the distance Bear Mountain, the stone sentinel that they all grew up looking toward was different. "It's taller," gasped Magrat.

"Cor..." gasped Nanny Ogg.

As they watched, the mountain slowly returned to its normal height. "She was there," growled Granny.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

A barge full of dwarves bearing picks and axes drifted up the Gjorgiev River, a water course that wandered through the Ramtop mountains, oozing down gentle mountain valleys. It is the only well behaved river in the Ramtop Mountains making it highly suspicious to most of the locals so they avoided it. The barge was pulled up the slate bottom stream by a mule on the shore assisted by dwarves on the barge poling it along the lazy stream. It would have been a beautiful, relaxing ride if the dwarves enjoyed sunlight. Unfortunately, these dwarves hated sunlight, they found they had to take breaks below deck in the gloom of the windowless cargo hold to regain their dwarven sensibilities because these were deep rock miners, most have never been above ground before.

The barge grounded ashore on the hubward side of the mountain near where the promised cabin was located and two former highway men were there to meet them. "Oi! Are you from Peregrine and Aegir Mining?"

"'Ooo wants to know?" growled a dwarf that was holding an axe.

"Th' Duke of Wægn," grinned Alfie. "We're what you call his overseers. If we don't like what we see, it's over for you."

"What's with the paint?" snarled the dwarf. Alfie and Carl were covered with splatters of red and green paint.

"We marked the trees you can cut for your road to the base of the mountain," said Carl.

"If we see you cut one tree that's not marked and it's a one hundred dollar fine," grinned Alfie.

"A hundred dollars? For a tree?" shouted a dwarf, "that's crazy!"

Suddenly the *thwack!* of a crossbow could be heard and Alfie noticed several of the dwarves who stepped ashore were looking up. "Got 'im!" said a dwarf that was holding a crossbow. Alfie and Carl looked up and saw what looked like an eagle spiraling helplessly out of the sky.

"Aww, ye shouldn't a done that," said Carl as the bird disappeared behind the trees.

"My friend here is right, th' duke likes his eagles. You are so ..." Just then Nick stepped out of the woods and strode right up to the dwarf that fired the crossbow bolt. Nick grabbed the dwarf by the tunic and lifted him off of his feet.

"Name," demanded Nick in a tone of voice that left no doubt in that dwarf's mind that if he gets this demand wrong, it will be the last thing he ever gets wrong.

1...56789...19