Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some bloody doctor you are, Mister! Can't even apply a dressing!"

Edward, who had swept up the shards with meticulous care and then cleaned up the not inconsiderable trail of blood left by the bleeding foot, sat alongside her and looked at the golden, freckled glow of her face in the light from the spare lamp he had brought in from Harry's bedroom. He adopted a practised Harley Street expression and looked at her over his half-frame glasses.

"I should tread carefully, if I were you, Sin."

Realising what he had inadvertently said, he doubled up in laughter in company with Tamsin, who was shaking with mirth at exactly the spot where, only hours previously, she had been racked by sadness.

"You never fail, do you, Dreg?" she volunteered kindly.

"I intend not to, Miss Sin." came back the cool professional response. "In fact, I am seriously considering a change to your treatment regime."

Tamsin was at first startled, but her surprise soon gave way to curiosity.

"Really, doctor. Is it an invasive procedure? Shall I need to sign a consent form? Maybe we should be chaperoned!"

By this stage, Edward was becoming seriously unprofessional in his attitude towards the increasingly feisty patient. He looked at her again over his half-frames.

"I think I had better examine you before I make any decisions."

Tamsin flushed, but the light concealed the change in skin tone. Her heart began to race again and she began to feel a familiar hollowness deep within her that brought a euphoric feeling of tension, anticipation and exhilaration, flavoured with benign apprehension.

Edward was not sure who had taken over his speech centre, but he was keenly aware of how Tamsin's life story, or at least the snippet from her love-life story, had affected him the previous evening, and how it was still affecting him.

"Pass me the pillow, please, Miss Tierney."

Tamsin passed the pillow hesitantly, not quite certain as to what Edward planned to do with it, but as he moved to place it across his lap, she reached forward and took hold of it firmly, locking Edward into her gaze. In a cool, calm and totally measured tone, she told him in no uncertain terms that she intended to know exactly how her Doctor felt so that she could behave appropriately.

Edward released the pillow and the Rubicon was finally crossed in what was to be a memorable journey that changed two lives fundamentally.

Edward held out his left hand and Tamsin reached forward to take hold of it. Slowly he drew the girl towards him and she waited by his side, determined that he would now have to prove himself to be the man she thought him to be. She looked down at him with a mixture of admiration and defiance, of affection and rivalry. This was a battle for control and she knew who she wanted to win.

Edward was becoming increasingly unfamiliar with the person he sensed inside him, someone he had never met before, of whose existence he had not even been aware. He saw his hands reach out and undo Tamsin's dressing gown, then he heard his bass voice instruct her to stretch herself across his lap. He looked at the vision of soft golden-brown skin shown up in subtle contrast by the dazzling brightness of the bra and of the knickers that were even now stretching and conforming themselves to the shape of a bottom of which he had only ever dreamed. He took a deep breath and focused his mind as if he were back in theatre, facing the human wreckage from a tragic road traffic accident. This time, however, his heart-rate was accelerating for a very different reason.

The fold of soft white cotton disappeared into the cleft separating Tamsin's buttocks and converged almost at the base of the curves to plunge into the mysterious and totally tantalising shadows of her female identity. Edward looked down and felt the young body across his lap respond entirely in the opposite manner to that which he had expected. She relaxed, her hand moved down to his calf muscles and her fingers began to stroke his hairy legs in a way that, when combined with the visual effect created by the taut underwear, left her in no doubt whatsoever as to how her doctor was feeling. She squirmed slightly and groaned imperceptibly to herself, drifting into a place in her mind that she kept for her and just one other person, a place that had been cold and empty for so long. She closed her eyes as she felt sensitive, skilled hands exploring every square centimetre of her buttocks and upper thighs, as the smooth palm folded itself to her shape and as the other hand moulded itself to the shape of her waist. She felt delicious pulsating sensations from her waist to her thighs and a deep sense of primitive longing to be held secure and under the total control of the man she wanted to allow unrestricted access to her body, and her mind. This was not the intoxication of alcohol, it was the heady stuff of one of the most basic of human instincts and Tamsin was revelling in it. Her head was spinning lightly and she became vaguely aware of the fact that it could not be too long before Edward noticed how this was affecting her.

The first smack that Edward had ever placed across a female buttock made such a crack that even he was surprised, not so much by the sound as by the fact that he, a normally gentle man, had laid such a firm hand on the soft flesh under the stretched cotton. He half expected a yelp from Tamsin, but all he heard was a very deep sigh and a subdued groan, accompanied by slight wriggling of the hips. He raised his hand again and brought it down with an equally sharp crack on the other cheek. Edward was warming to this new form of interaction every bit as quickly as Tamsin was being warmed by it. The succession of sharp smacks was spread evenly across both buttocks, producing groans of increasing intensity and ever more exaggerated wriggling. Tamsin reached her left hand back, but not to protect herself, simply to take hold of Edward's right hand, as he continued to bring the firm smacks down, making the cheeks bounce wildly within their restraint.

For a few brief moments, Edward paused and Tamsin held her breath. Surely he was not going to stop NOW! She need not have worried, for something had, by this stage, taken over control of Edward's thoughts and actions and this drama would not end until the very last curtain. Edward's hand followed the contours of the warming bottom, delivering messages of tender care and affection, but also of deep desire for this girl, who simply became more and more physically relaxed as Edward's hand mapped out the lovely shape. Carefully, Edward slid his hand down the back of Tamsin's right thigh and stroked her skin softly, sliding round to brush the even softer skin of the inner thigh, revealed as Tamsin instinctively flexed her left leg and looped it between Edward's ankles.

Very slowly indeed, Edward's hand moved up the back of the thigh, before slipping with invited ease inside the fabric. He tensed with acute desire as he touched the softness of the warm skin of the right buttock, moved his hand slowly up towards the waistband, then just as slowly back down again. Not a word passed between them. No word needed to pass. They were already communicating and when the exploring hand sensed increasing moistness the further South it migrated, Edward knew he had passed the point of no return. Tamsin had already passed that point as she had draped herself, clothed only in her dressing gown, underwear and desire, across his lap.

Edward released Tamsin's hand. Instinctively, she lifted her abdomen and groaned to herself again as she felt the French knickers sliding off her cheeks and a gentle hand coaxing the very damp fabric from between her thighs. Edward was unable to conceal a reaction the intensity of which surprised Tamsin as much as it brought her pleasure. She flexed her legs and Edward removed the garment before throwing it casually into the corner of the room, beyond the side-table. Tamsin stretched her beautifully-muscled young thighs again and lay there, totally aware of how her nakedness from the bra line to her feet was affecting the man who now had her under his consented control. She felt fingers probe under the bra clip and then felt the straps come away from her skin before the dressing gown and bra were removed, to follow the knickers into the corner.

Edward looked at the completely naked body of his young friend and became aware of how his abstract view of her had also extended beyond belief. This girl had been a total sexual stranger before today, yet his feelings towards her had been characterised by a strength not entirely borne of social care and concern. He also realised that he was going to have to be very careful, if he was not to bring the intimacy to a premature halt due to circumstances beyond his control.

For several minutes, Edward alternately spanked and massaged Tamsin's bottom and caressed her thighs, creating potent sensations within her that kept her on a plateau of pulsating pink mist. The groans from the two of them that accompanied the initial arrival of Edward's caressing hand over the soft down framing her female identity were simultaneous and her thighs parted in a reflex action that confirmed to the hand and to its owner's mind that their presence was more than welcomed. The moist sound generated by the delicate, caring probing action of Edward's hand drove him almost to a delirium of pleasure he had never previously experienced. Slowly, he withdrew his hand and slid it up onto the pink cheeks, which rose to greet him and invited a steady stream of even firmer smacks, interspersed with long sessions of caressing.

A good half hour later, Edward helped Tamsin to her feet and sat her on the bath towel he had picked up off the floor and placed on the bed. He reached to his left and piled the pillows high, then stood and helped Tamsin to move up and sit with her back resting against the pillows and her legs bent. She rested her chin on her knees, then beamed as he stood back and put his hand to the waistband of his boxer briefs.

Instantly, Tamsin reached out a staying hand and looked at him. She whispered sensuously to him:

"May I, please, Edward?"

Edward was unaccustomed to being addressed as anything but Dreg. He paused for a second and then moved over to Tamsin. She reached forward, slipped her hand inside his boxer briefs and carefully corrected the angle of attack to allow his manhood greater comfort. and presence.

She withdrew her hand and ran it up the outside of the garment, folding the cotton round an impressive family endowment.

Tamsin was a very sensitive lover and, realising that Edward needed to 'chill' if curtailment of their ecstasy was to be avoided, she brushed a kiss against the fabric cage before lowering the boxers, revealing a sight that even made her gasp.

Divested of his final clothing, Edward sat at Tamsin's side and placed his left hand over the knee of her flexed left leg. Carefully, he began to work his way up the inside of the thigh and Tamsin drew him further towards his goal by spreading her knees. She lay back and closed her eyes as Edward fixed his gaze on the dense, but soft down lining the portals leading to the core of Tamsin's female identify. She followed the progress of his hand in her mind and tensed for a millisecond as she felt fingers land lightly along the outside of her labia and another finger come to rest over the cover protecting her launch button. Slowly, the hand slid down, spreading the lips very slightly and then worked equally slowly back up, creating the most tantalising sounds of wet female receptiveness as the forefinger slid under the protective cover and over the firing button. She tensed and shuddered for a few seconds, moaning deeply and became so lost in her thoughts that she almost passed out as she felt Edward's mouth close over her sex and the start of a slow ascent to a cruising altitude she had never reached before.

Tamsin's breathing became deep and regular and Edward groaned deep within himself as he looked up, across the rising and falling abdomen and breasts, to the face of the young woman now floating in the rarefied atmosphere not just of sexual ecstasy, but of deep personal contentment and comfort.

For the next hour, Edward probed, touched, stroked, caressed, teased and coaxed Tamsin's body so intimately and skilfully that Tamsin herself was shocked at her response.

There is a time and a place for everything. Including language that bespeaks earthiness of the most primitive kind. This was the time and this was the place at which Tamsin heard herself urging her lover, in the most succinct of primitive Anglo-Saxon terms, to deliver her up the final ascent to the summit of her experience.

To Edward, this was the final catalyst and, with the greatest care never to break intimate contact with Tamsin, he managed to roll her over until she was kneeling on the bed, her knees spread wide apart, as he moved up behind her.

"Time for you to talk me in to land, Tamsin." he whispered, as her hands reached back between her thighs and were guided to Edward's member, which she led gently to the fragrantly-scented gateway to the core of her womanhood. She felt Edward's chin rest on her shoulder and she could pick up her own intimate scent. Filled with passionate desire, she gripped his probing masculinity with deep muscles and drew him into her to the point where she almost felt she could take no more. Her heart raced and her head was pounding as she felt Edward's hands move round to stroke her left breast and gently to massage her prominent mound.

For several minutes, the passionate couple built up a powerful head of steam until the moment arrived when Edward whispered to her to lean forward and rest on her arms.

Tamsin complied instantly and clutched her head between her hands. The increase in her lover's tempo left her gasping and her last conscious experience before an incredible, short-lived oblivion was of her lover growling, in the deepest basso profundíssimo she had ever heard, followed by an inner sensation like that of an enormous firework exploding into a dazzling cascade of light and heat inside her.

When Tamsin next became fully conscious of her circumstances, she was lying on her side, bathed in morning light, in Edward's bed, her head resting on two pillows, facing Edward, who was looking at her with a warmth she had never seen in a man before. His hand was stroking her cheek very softly.

She realised that she was in a night-dress and that she was wearing a fresh pair of knickers. She knew from the way she felt that she had been washed and dried with meticulous thoroughness and she felt a deep sense of comfort and security. She felt truly loved.

Tamsin moved across to Edward and placed her hand on his cheek, before kissing him with full, contented lips on the tip of his nose. A fine strand of saliva linked her lips to the face she had just kissed, whilst its owner looked into an expression, the beauty of which he had never seen before. A truly contented woman who had been taken to the very heights of her femininity. A deep warmth glowed from Tamsin's hips to her thighs and her bottom tingled as a reminder of an experience she had never expected.

She kissed Edward again and then rested her head on the pillow, before drifting off into a depth of sleep she had not experienced since childhood and from which she did not emerge for fourteen hours.

Edward looked at her and kissed her forehead lightly.

"I think this is going to require a lengthy course of treatment, Tamsin."

12