Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From just beside her ear, to just above her clavicle, to the actual clavicle, and then to the sternum-directly between her breasts; he kissed, pulling her soft skin between his lips, tasting her sweat and desire with his tongue, and teasing her by grinding his teeth down into her as he sucked her flesh, adding a subtle hint of pain to her pleasure. From her sternum, he looked up into her eyes to see them wide and expectant, to see them ready to burst in anticipation of what she knew was coming. And, he began to give into those desires, but slowly with the intention of building up tension until it had to come to a great crescendo when it was finally released. So, he kissed her left breast, making contact at the very base of it, at slight distinction of where the flesh changes to accommodate her womanly bounty by swelling out into the beauty of the most exquisite mounds of life-sustaining and passion-inspiring flesh. And, he did the same to the right breast. Then, he returned to the left, kissing ever so much higher, and then he did the same to the right. He continued this slow and symmetrical torture through pleasure, delighting in the feeling of her perky tits giving way to his mouth's embraces and filling the aperture of his mouth with their warmth and suppleness. He allowed himself the pleasure of taking his time to enjoy them, to feel them on his face and in his mouth, to bring her flesh full against his tongue so that the could know her taste and she could feel his admiration of her, and of being filled with such a drive to own and consume her so that he occasionally bit down with his teeth just hard enough to mark her and remind her body of the joy of taking pleasure with its twin: pain.

She let out soft moans of pleasure and anxious anticipation as he continued his affections on her breasts. Her nipples were erect, hard, and every touch and caress he gave her at this point sent jolts of electricity radiating from the point of contact he had made with her, through her body, and back towards the sensitive nubs. They were pulsing with need and desire; they felt as if they were ready to burst, so strong was the anticipation of his pleasuring them. And then he did. He took a nipple deep into his mouth, sucking it gently in and bring his tongue to it so that it was greater with a deep, slow lick that ended with her sensitive flesh being flicked by his probing appendage.

The effect was marvelous, eliciting a pent up cry of passion to issue forth from her lips and herald to the world her appreciation of having a man suck her breast as though it filled his very soul with sustenance. And, he didn't stop with just pleasing her nipple; he moved his hand down to spread her legs apart and put his hand flat against her slit so that as he sucked her nipples and caused her to buck with pleasure, her pussy would grind into his hand and heighted her sensations.

Soon, she was moaning and pushing herself closer toward a crescendo, but he did not give her enough for her to get all the way there. "Please," she said.

"Please what?"

"Please, I need to come."

"You need to come? I'm not sure you've reached this level of debauchery. I think you want to come-in fact, I think you want to come really, really badly-but I don't think you need to; not yet."

"Sir, you're mistaken. Please."

"Are you questioning me, telling me I'm wrong? I guess you didn't learn from your punishment. I will have to teach you again. But for now, I will continue to pleasure you as I see fit; trust me-I know what I am doing and mean to give you great pleasure."

With that, he departed from hovering over her chest and lowered himself to kiss her stomach. She made a slightly exasperated sound, but her squirming beneath his touch told him that she was still afire and in just the position he wanted her. He kissed lower, and she began to squirm and buck against his body. She now knew what he intended, and she wanted his lips on her lips between her thighs. But, he took his time, gave her navel an appreciative smooch, allowed his facial hair to mingle with that on her mound while he again appreciated the tension of anticipation. He moved lower, allowing her to feel his breath against her wetness, but then dropped to kiss her thigh above her knee. He kissed one then the other leg, alternating his slow, sensual kisses and moving just a bit higher each time. He put his hand on her hips as he moved close to the mark, holding back the gyrations that threatened to shorten his game by bringing her to him.

He got so close that his kiss just grazed her outer labia, and as he moved away from that thigh he inhaled her scent, letting its heady aroma boil his blood. Then, as he was micrometers away from making contact, he moved past and kissed the other thigh, again grazing her outer labia. He repeated the process again, and again, and again, and then he put the flat of his tongue all the way down near her anus and licked all the way up, dragging his entire tongue over her until he flicked her clit with its tip. Her moan this time was more properly categorized as a scream.

Truth be told, he loved eating pussy; it was a great delight to know that you were doing something so pleasing for your partner-if it was done right, and his lovers usually didn't protest his actions. It was also pleasing to be so intimate-because there is really something intimate about putting your face into someone's genitals that is sometimes lost in pornographic productions where it is just another obligatory step toward a money shot. But, in reality, her most secret place was laid bare to him. His eyes could take in every exquisite detail and fold. His nose could dive in and fill his lungs with her scent. And, he could taste her and feel her slick wetness against his face. There was so much to take in when performing this most intimate of acts, and he had an insatiable appetite for every nuance of the experience.

So, he licked her vulva top to bottom as described. And, he started again kissing her nether lips and gently using his tongue to tease and test her opening, making accessible. She had large inner labia, and this too was to his deep delight. He kissed these lips and drew them gently between his lips. He pulled them to the sides, arranging them so that they were spread like angel's wings and bared her inner opening to him. He licked them again, making sure they would not feel neglected and making sure they were well put. Then, he gave these lips a deep kiss that sent his tongue probing inside of her. He licked up, doing his best to stimulate her g-spot through cunnilingus. He continued this for a moment, enjoying the soundtrack of her moans. Then, her moved out and focused on her hood, which he teased back to fully expose her clit. He circled it slowly, getting a feel for how she liked it to be treated. Her moans served as an answer as he carefully experimented with pressure, sensations, and speeds. After tuning himself into her need and rhythms, he snaked his hands up to her breasts and kneaded them as he set about pushing her toward the edge.

Her moaning, groaning, and grinding grew more insistent. Her hands laced into his hair, and her hips fucked his face. He had to be careful to maintain control of her pleasure-and of his breath. But, he had one more trick he wanted to pull out of his sleeve, one more pleasure for her and him as he added sensation and was treated with experiencing even more of her anatomy. So, he pushed her up a little, dived below her pussy, and planted a full kiss on the rosebud of her anus.

She gasped at the new sensation. Admittedly, this was a novelty for her; her ass wasn't usually something her less adventurous lovers found appealing, outside of trying to fuck it sore like some extreme act they'd seen in some ridiculous porno-and she didn't offer herself to these self-serving overtures. But, this was different. True, it was obvious that her was looking to fulfill a desire of his own, but there was more to this. The kiss was tender, probing gently, savoring her. It was something pleasant, new, and exciting as hell. So, as she had done when his tongue had so expertly pleased her ladyhood, she ground her asshole down on his mouth.

To him, women were divine, something to be admired and marveled at, something so fantastic that it was imperative to seek to know woman as a good penitent seeks to know God. Her asshole was something that he approached delicately but with the urgency of needing to offer himself and fully take of pleasure and experience. He pressed his tongue flat and hard against her, feeling the almost rubbery elastic of her tight opening. It was exciting to feel this tight circle of muscle, and he sought to further know the pleasures it offered by pushing the tip of his tongue as if to penetrate her.

And with some effort, he did manage to penetrate her with his mouth. He was just inside her and was being treated to the warmth and softness of her passage. He didn't try to dive much deeper in, but instead sought to caress and relax her tight muscle-allowing it to appreciate his adorations and to partake in the pleasures of analingus. He kissed her with puckered lips, and pushed her legs to help position himself so that her ass was well exposed to the furious flicker of his tongue. As he licked, he allowed his hands to explore, to caress her thighs, to reach up to her stomach, to just manage to tease a breast. He sought to give her as much pleasant sensation as possible. And, as her muscle relaxed and her sphincter become a pucker of wet and turgid flesh that longed for and demanded his attentions, he pushed his tongue in and out licking hard while letting his nose bury itself into her womanhood. He smelled her and used his face for her pleasure. He also delighted at how her scent was now all but guaranteed to stay with him for hours to come-for he wouldn't fathom washing it away.

This was a bit new to her. Previous lovers hadn't been as willing to lose themselves in the pleasure of pleasing a woman. They were more short-sighted and concerned with their pleasure. Any use of their mouth was seen as a means of preparing her to accommodate their desire. Now, her and his desire were being met-for he had great desire to provide this pleasure for her, and it was apparent in the urgency he adopted each time she moaned or signaled her own pleasure. And, she was moaning quite a bit now. Her ass was still being pleased, and he was using his nose and face to stimulate her vulva. She was enthralled with his earnest commitment to pleasing her, and she knew he could take her to climax here. But, that's not how she wanted it.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now. Please, please, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me. I want to please you and come on your cock. Please."

At first seeming to ignore her, he used his mouth with even more gusto; so she pulled his head to separate his mouth from her. But, he must have been giving her ass a goodbye kiss, because his hands were pulling his pants down, freeing his manhood from its confines.

He was hard and ready; it was obvious what he wanted and needed from her. She lay before him wanting what he did, spread and bared to him, ready to accommodate him into her. Her breasts, her stomach, her legs, her pussy, her ass-they all begged him and pleaded with him to come to them. They assaulted his eyes with the message that they were his and were there for him to use. So, hw moved close to her, aligning his body with hers. He placed the head of his cock against her opening and felt the wet lips eagerly part for him and actively caress him. He wanted her, and she wanted him. He teased up and down, allow his dick to act like a finger used to tease during foreplay. And, he leaned forward to kiss her deeply while he thrust his hips forward to embed himself in her.

All went quiet for a moment. That first penetration is such a moment of bliss that it is stunning. For a moment, your entire existence is the feeling of flesh on flesh, their sliding past one another with lubrication of desire, it is impossible to know where one person ends and the next begins because they have became one-if they allow themselves to be vulnerable to the phenomenon. Souls and bodies are joined, hearts share a cadence, and through the connection they share, they tune themselves to the needs and wants of each other. In his throbbing member, his need is felt, and in her pulsating, her lust is known. And all is surreal and quiet for a moment, until awareness returns and you hear the moans of yourself and your partner that had left your lips. This is the best penetration, and it was what they felt.

At first, they fucked gently, all the violence and pain of the early moments giving way to a gentler passion that communicated their infatuation with one another and delight in having brought their relationship to this. But, as they continued, they became more primal and fucked like animals unconcerned with niceties. He slammed into her with such force that a loud clap was heard, and it was impossible not to imagine pain mixed with her pleasure. But, her screamed moans and rolled back eyes told of her great pleasure. Finally, with his hands mawing her breasts hard enough to leave marks, her pussy clenched in another orgasm, and he relented, his throbbing dick spilling his seed and releasing the built up tension of an excellent encounter.

They lay beside each other for a while, quietly touching and recovering from their efforts.

Running his fingertips along her stomach, he said, "I think I may fall in love with you."

"Was I that good?" she asked coyly. But, she too felt great emotion toward him and was hoping that their relationship would grow and expand. She also hoped to explore more their predilection for inflicting and receiving punishment. Already, she imagined reversing roles and whipping him, as well as imagining again submitting herself to him. With him falling asleep against her, she mused that they would have much to bond over as time progressed.

12