Encounter at the Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Choke me," Demanded Sarah, who took my hand that was resting on her shoulder and purposefully placed it on her throat.

"Oh yeah, squeeze it."

While I knew of auto-erotic asphyxiation, I had never engaged in it and was a little concerned by this dark turn. However, Sarah knew her limit and told me when the tension was right.

"Oh, I'm coming again," croaked Sarah, after several minutes of being anally pounded and throat choked.

While her body thrashed, I was instructed to keep drilling her shitter between high pitched screeches. As this happened, I felt my orgasm reach the point of no return.

"Let me tighten that up for you," Sarah said after regaining her senses.

While I could not see what she did exactly, Sarah inserted several fingers inside her swampy cunt and pressed her against the membrane that separates her two fuck holes.

"Shit!" I gasped at the increase in pressure, "I'm not far off."

"Fuck that hole."

Maybe a minute passed before the inevitable happened.

"In my mouth," She panted.

Sarah scrambled off the couch the instant I withdrew my quivering cock from her spongey arsehole and positioned her mouth underneath my cock.

"Give me my prize," She gasped, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out.

With sweat pouring down my taut body and muscles screaming in pain, I grabbed hold of my greasy cock and furiously jerked it.

Seconds later, I emitted a mighty roar as my cock spewed out ropes of vicious jizm into Sarah's mouth and across her flushed cheeks. My senses were assaulted with bolts of lightning pleasure as my body shook brutally.

"Wow, that looked amazing," Giggled Sarah as my orgasm melted away.

Opening my eyes, I saw Sarah smiling at me, her face a sticky mess. After fingering the stray sperm into her mouth, she began playing with it, pursing the heady through her lips before sucking it back into her mouth.

"Just like in the pornos," I moaned, amazed at her sluttiness.

"Tasty," She said after finally swallowing my load.

Thoroughly satisfied, I collapsed on the couch and hugged Sarah when she joined me. Kissing her, I could taste the saltiness of my semen on her tongue.

"You're quite the livewire," I complimented her.

"You're quite the motivator," She said smiling, "I haven't been that turned on and thoroughly used in ages."

"You appeared to come a lot."

"It was non-stop," Sarah giggled and drained her wineglass, "Shall we go to bed?"

****

Postscript: Sarah and I enjoyed energetic anal sex on Sunday shortly after enjoying the most peaceful sleep in an age. She let me come in her arse. We shared breakfast at the house then a final pub lunch before I drove back to Adelaide Airport. With all my goals achieved for this trip, plus several unexpected twists and turns along the way, I boarded my plane to Sydney, a satisfied man. When the in-flight service arrived at my seat, I requested a red wine with my meal. It was from the McLaren Vale region, and I felt a warmth with Sarah's terrific friendship.