All Comments on 'Encounter at the Hotel'

by LoreleiQuinn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

I did like the mystery of the story and the ultimate ending. Thank you for this and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my!

What a wonderful story! Thank you, five stars for really top-class work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

fantastic. best read in a long while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrific story

Loved the detail, even down to the continuity of the cuffing; remembering to remove them at the right time after they had been used in different ways. Great!

visioneervisioneeralmost 10 years ago

Very enjoyable and very well written. I hope you have more stories to share.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years ago
awesome first story!

welcome aboard, @Lorelei, and thank you for a fun, sexy story. i loved it!

looking forward to reading more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

I was totally caught up in your story, and would Love to see part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

I love that you included Gabriel asking if he hurt her the next morning. Any readers get to see both the kinky and the sweet sides to the story, which I really enjoy. I'm a hopeless romantic myself, and only being bombarded with his Dominant side, and not his sweet side, would have made me really unhappy and uncomfortable while reading. But you made sure not to let that happen, which made it all the more better. Fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So.....

what else happened during the rest of the weekend? Great opening chapter! Nice detailed narrative that doesn't interrupt the flow of the story. Can't wait for the rest of the story in ensuing chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sexy

I would love to see more of this stuff !!!!!!!!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Sorry, but are..

Are they husband and wife ? Is this a real Dom Sub situation?The end was very friendly witch I feel is right, I don't care for real abuse. That said Sir should correct her and enforce the contract.

Its New Years eve, and would try some of these situations tonight with my wife, if she allows it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good, explicit and erotic. Good description of the emotions involved. Nice twist at the end. Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story, very realistic

Must admit after he got her into the room with his explanation I thought it was a very unorthodox way of bringing a newbie into the lifestyle and that he was quite extreme with what he did to her.

Worries resolved with the twist at the end. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous