Encounter at the party

Story Info
You girlfriend drags you out for a party, ex encounter...
4.1k words
4.58
17.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
134 Followers

You arrive at the party an hour and a half late, as you any decent person would. Everyone knows the cool guys always arrive late at these events. At least you thought so. Before even entering the frat house you can already hear the loud music and shouts of the most likely drunk teens inside shouting "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" followed by drunken hoots of accomplishment.

What an exciting place, you think, sarcastically, rolling your eyes. If it weren't for your girlfriend Susie, you'd be home right now playing video games with your boys. But you knew better than to piss her off. If she found out you skipped her brother's frat party to do anything other than get wasted, you wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Try to have some fun, okay?" She says, noticing your annoyed expression.

The two of you get inside and are immediately met by an aggressive sea of people moving and dancing. The 'dance floor' was absolutely packed and it was hard to even try and make your way through. Just as you manage to extract yourselves from the crowd, two girls that look absolutely smashed saunter towards you.

"Su!!!" They screech. "You took your sweet time!" The left one says, Lisa, you think is her name.

"Tell that to grumpy" Susie replies pointing at you with her thumb.

All three girls give you a look and you think that's your cue to go. You spot in the corner of your eye the 'drinking lounge' as Dave, your girl's brother, like to call it, and quickly vanish into the crowd as you make your way there.

'Could be worse, at least there's booze' You think to yourself as the sea of dancing bodies engulf you.

The table wasn't exactly the cleanest, the beer was overturned here and there, with its contents spilled on the wood and a couple of cups of unfinished. ' Its just for tonight....' You think to yourself as you grab a cup and fill it with beer.

You go for a sip and a hand comes crashing down your ass, hard enough to make you spill your drink and make your decently fat butt jiggle for a second.

"What the f-" You start as you turn around with a balled fist.

"Fancy seeing you here Alex, been a while~" You stop dead in your track as you see who the stranger was.

Before you stands Nicholas or Nikki as he prefers, a rather short, around 159 cm if you remember correctly, girl. Well girl is what you would have said if you didn't know the truth. Though he may easily pass as a girl with his curvy figure, soft and very feminine facial features, and smooth, milky white skin, he wasn't one. His long usually raven black hair are now dyed in a neon blue color and from what you can see, he's been growing it as you can now see that it goes past the mid of his back. His black painted lips stretch into a grin as he looks at you with his golden warm eyes. His looks alone are more than enough to send any straight man, or woman, into the closet. You'd know that for you were one yourself.

"Yeah...What are you doing here?" You ask taken aback by him being here.

"You mean here at this party or here in this filthy kitchen talking to you?~" His smile widens.

"Both?"

He lets out a chuckle before answering in his usual snarky tone. "Well, The why I'm at this party is simple, I was invited. One of the frat dummies told me to come, I think he has a crush on me." He giggles thinking at the idea.

"And the other why?" You inquire, taking a sip.

His eyes narrow. "I saw an ass that I thought I recognized so I decided to check it out~"

You raise an eyebrow before rolling your eyes at his reply. "Don't know what I was expecting..."

"So! Heard you got yourself a girl, huh? Does she know?" His smile stretches wider.

"About what?"

"You know..." He stands on his tip toes and whispers in your ear. "That you LOVE taking fat veiny femboy cocks up your tight ass?~"

His words send a shiver down your spine and your heart jumps in your chest. Your face flush at his remark and your cock twitch in your pants as memories of him dominating and ruining your holes flash in your head.

"I'll take your reaction as a 'no'~" His petite hand rubs your back as he continues whispering in a sultry voice. "How long, hmm? How long has it been since you've had my big, girly cock in your stomach?" You feel his hand gliding slowly but dangerously downwards towards your most sensitive region.

"Stop it..." Is all you say.

"Oh common, don't be such a pussy, you know you loved every second you had my shaft inside you." He murmurs licking the rim of your ear, which earns him a gasp and moan from you.

The bastard smirks knowing full well the effect he has on you. Unfortunately for him, even as your dick has now turned painfully hard, you knew better than to lose control and give him exactly what he wanted from you.

"Hmmm? Forgot you could be a tough nut to crack, but you know me~" Nikki slides his hand down your pants and takes a handful of your ass. "I LOVE a challenge!"

He sinks his fingers further into the meat of your ass. For once, you're thankful no one notices you. Though the kitchen is mostly empty, there are still passer bys that come to grab a drink or snack.

"What are you doing?!" You hiss between your teeth.

"Getting a better grip~"

His fingers play with your hole. The ring of muscle twitches and pulsates at his touch. He continues prodding it, teasing you. You breathe heavily through your nose trying to keep your composure.

"Come ooon." He begins. "I knnow you miss me and my massive bitchbreaker. Give me one chance and I'll make you cum like I did all those times you invited me over while your roommate wasn't home."

Just the mention of it is enough to make you flashback to the countless sweaty hours you spent tied up in bed, your fuckhole ravished by his dick or by his mouth and tongue. It was only for a brief moment but it was enough to give Nikki the chance to grope your ass hard enough to make your toes curl up and moan into your hand.

"What are you guys doing? Alex??" A very recognizable voice pulls you back to reality and your face fades to a pale white as Susie stands on the other side of the table glaring at you.

"I turn my head for one second and you vanish." She sounds more annoyed that furious. Maybe she hasn't figured it out yet! You pray.

"You must be Susie!" The femboy inquires, and fake friendly expression on his pretty face. "Alex here won't shut up about you~" You feel your ex twist his finger in your hole as he continues chatting your girlfriend up.

You almost shriek at his movement and fall against the table.

"Hmm...Are you alright babe? Please don't tell me you're drunk already."

"N-No no!" You say trying to regain your posture. "I'm okay" You then shoot him a glare.

Thankfully, it seems the little shit knows when to be stealthy. You say that but it just means he can toy with you under your girl's nose.

"And you are?" Susie begins, looking at the pretty 'girl' by your side.

"Nikki~ The pleasure's mine" He extends his free hand. The contrast of his pale skin compared to Susie's golden bronze one is very eye catching.

"S-So do you go to the university, Nikki?"

"Here and there~"

"What are you study-"

"Nothing relevant, but that's the boring side of me. Though I bet Alex here has a lot to tell you about the fun stuff I've done with him when he was just fresh meat~" The femboy sings the last part in your ear making you want to bash your head against the table from the embarrassment.

As much as you were glad your girl wasn't making the connection, it was kind of painful to know how dense she was at times. You don't even want to know how she couldn't connect the dots and know what he was talking about. Or was she just that drunk?

The blue haired boy's fingers dive deeper in your butt, spreading and stretching you as Susie's focus switches between her drink and the two of you.

You'd be a good actor on stage with how well you're managing you're not to scream and moan out loud. Any time his fingers sink further into your holes, your breath stops and shivers of pleasure run across your back. You just pray to whatever god that will listen that she'll quickly chug her drink and let you two depart.

With the third finger invading and stretching your ring, however, you could no longer feign strength.

Your eyes roll into the back of your skull, your legs grow weak and you make a poor attempt to steady yourself. Your hand shoots down to your bulging pants and give them a death-like squeeze in order to avoid cumming in your jeans.

"Fuck..." you mutter.

"Seems like I found it~" The evil brat mumbles as he hammers at your prostate with his fingers.

As strong as you tried to fight your orgasm, your balls knot up and shoot themselves into your pants, immediately staining and sticking to your dick. Thank the heavens for your baggy pants and that your girl was too airhead to notice you blowing a load.

You sigh in relief and say. "O-okay, I think it's high time we-!"

Just then, Nikki pulls his fingers out and take a handful of your ass, massaging it roughly. "Sorry, looks like I lost my touch, must have hit the wrong button, huh?" He remarks as he wipes off the trickling cum on your pants.

Seeing your girl flicker her eyes between you and her beverage gives you a moment of respite as the snotty blue haired boy snatches her attention for a moment. You can't shake off the fact that you were still hard, given the fact that you'd come not a full minute ago.

"Is that?" He gestures to the some random guy behind Susie making his way to upstairs. "I think that was Dave!"

"Where??" The half drunk girl asks.

"Upstairs! He just went upstairs"

Susie doesn't waste a second and dives into the crowd.

"See that? Made you cum and saved your ass. You can thank me anytime~" He said, placing a kiss on your lips. "My cock is mega hard right now~ Wanna help me empty my ball juice?" He chuckles at his own joke pulls you by the arm towards the bathrooms.

"B-But, wait-No!" You stumble, but he's a lot stronger than he seems and having just cummed hasn't helped your condition either.

"You know deep down you want it~" He says opening the door to the more cleaner bathroom of the fraternity. He lets you in and closes the door behind him, licking his lips. "I fucking love public sex, the thrill of getting caught, makes your love hole twitch, doesn't it?"

Your heart sinks into your stomach. The mere thought of this and you can feel your shaft twitching. Much as you tried to move towards the door, you hear the sound of the lock of the door keeping you sealed away from the drunken den of depravity.

He swiftly turns and grabs you from the collar, pulling you into a wet and sloppy kiss. His lips are soft and taste sweet like cherry flavored gum. His hands begin exploring your body, they ghost over your stomach and to your hips. He hums approvingly as his fingertips trail down and land on your clothed erection.

His lips leave yours, leaving a trail of saliva. His eyes are now filled with hunger. Your breathing picks up as you close your eyes in anticipation of another one of his earth shaking kisses, to your shock you feel his wet and slender lips leave your lips and glide across your cheek.

"Heyyy." He teases playfully in his nasally tone.

His plump lower lip grabs a hold of your left earlobe and tugs on it. "Could you swallow my cock till I dump a load in your belly?~" His voice is low and seductive. "Be a good boy for me?~" His right hand travel down your back before coming back up dragging his black polished nails across your skin. His palm rests on your shoulder and he begins pushing you down.

"Come on." He begins. His voice sounded lower than usual.

"Wouldn't a proper good boy comply?" He finishes before firmly grabbing a handful of your hair, forcing you down to your knees.

You end up crouching before him with his hand tightly on your head. He unbuttons and pull down his ridiculously short blue shorts revealing his bulging pink panties stained with his femboy juices.

A distinct musky fragrance wafts from his damp panties and into your nose causing your already stiff cock and sluthole to throb even harder. A look of mild disgust crawls on his face as he takes the skimpy, soaked garment off before hanging them on the edge of the sink.

The femboy's erect, thirteen-inch dick throbs on his shaved crotch and smooth, full balls. Its pink head, shiny with pre-cum, twitches in anticipation of a taste of you and your flesh cavern.

He positions himself right in front of your face and, with a confident smirk, slaps his veiny dick on your cheek. His sack of eggs followed with a resounding SMACK! against your chin making you weak in the knees.

"Lick it" he orders simply, rubbing the tip against your thin pink lips.

Resisting him was pointless. What was he going to do if you didn't comply, anyways? You didn't want to consider what this maniac could be capable of.

You stick your tongue out. At first you hit the round tip but decide to begin planting gentle kisses on it.

A sadistic sneer crosses his features at the sight of you humiliating yourself. Nikki loves having a hot guy suck him off and you knew it.

"Such a bad little Slut~" He wings his girlish hips and smacks your cheek with his fuckpole. "To think you were able to go nine months without my cock plugging your holes. I'm almost impressed~"

His long meat presses down on your face. He is obviously impatient. You lick the pink flesh and his rock-hard cock with gusto, drenching his massive shaft in your drool. You start licking him from the tip down to the base of his pillar.

He lets out a sultry moan as he watches you massage his rod. His eyes are fixated on you as you lap his cock like it's the most delicious lollipop.

"Your mouth has missed me so much, hasn't it, babe?" He adds, tauntingly.

His fingers trace circles in your scalp as you slobber all over his junk. He then takes a fistful of your hair and begins moving his hips, fucking your face. In and out. In and out. His cock plunges in the depths of your mouth each time with increasing speed. Making you gag like a virgin whore.

"Mmmm..I missed you, babe~" He finally moans. "Well mainly your holes but Ya know...~"

Saliva spills from your open mouth. You force your eyes shut when they start tearing up as you feel his meat lodged in your throat. You groan with the effort to not vomit all over his precious dick.

"Awwh, now that's a good look on you Alex. A hungry cock slave groveling on his knees for a taste of my thick femboy cum... Makes you just wanna nut~ Doesn't it?"

Your lips are wrapped tightly around his girly veiny dick. They press hard against him. Nikki gasps and arches his back as the hot sensation of your mouth sends shivers down his spine. It doesn't take long before the slutslapping sounds of you blowing him fill the tiny room.

The cross dresser tilts his head back moaning. As loud as he could muster as he thrust his hips and fucking your mouth with fervor, eagerly pumping his manlier tool into your face. Then, you feel his behemoth of a cock jump and throb in your throat before shooting his gooey feminine cream down there.

SPLURT SPLURT SPLURT..... SPUPCH SPLURT SPLURT ~ He pants and you hear him catching his breath. You, however, haven't had the chance as his dick is still bulging down your airway. You struggle and begin thrashing, trying to release yourself from his iron grip. As you glance upwards through teary eyes, you can see the slutty look of bliss and satisfaction in his eyes.

Finally he relents and pulls his inches of twitching girly meat from your facehole, leaving a trail of ropey cum hanging from your lips before falling onto your half soaked shirt. With a swift and forceful push, you end up lying on your back. He plants his feet on either side of your torso giving you an uupskirt view at his smooth, shapley legs, heavy sack and drooping cock. He slightly bends his knees and now your face is mere centimeters away from his steaming member. The virile smell of his post-orgasm cum shoots up your nostrils.

Despite his impressive climax, his veiny, unreasonably large cock, still stands fully erect in front of your face, and shiny with remnants of your saliva. He looks down to you smirking and coos a soft "good boy" under his breath and pats your head.

"Don't clean that" He gestures to his still limp but copious flow of sperm.

The femboy strokes himself in front of you, watching you staring at his girly shaft through his soft golden eyes. With two pumps of his wrist, the spent but imposing cock becomes fully erect once again. Your eyes widen in surprise, given the fact that not even thirty seconds ago he'd just emptied his nuts into your stomach.

You decide to keep your mouth open. He presses his giant donkey dong on your tongue and starts jerking himself off before forcing you on his juicy twelve inch monster. With your nose nuzzling his belly and your chin resting on his balls, you moan. The only thing coming out is a weak gargling sound due to his thick dick being buried deep in your throat.

He starts panting, small moans slipping past his cute lips as he pushes further and harder on your face. And soon enough he stands back up, ripping his schlong out of its cumsock and shooting his second round of femboy spunk across your face and chest.

Nikki's chest rose and fell erratically, sweat beginning to prickle his forehead and across his brow. "Jesus Christ!" He let out a hushed hiss "Getting me hard twice like that, y-you fuckin' slutty lil faggot..." he breathed out, almost in an awed disbelief. "I don't even fuckin' know if you came or not and I already blew two loads of the thickest baby batter i've got into you."

He flings a few more ropes onto your already plastered face then points at the door. "Up against that thing and spread'em, I'm gonna stretch that fagcunt you call ass." He demands, his breathing still labored.

You wipe your ballslop coated eyes and stand on shaky knees and do as he says. You drop your pants and underwear and kick them to the side. Your erection paifully erect and obvious. You then stand facing the door as Nikki stands behind you with a huge shit eating grin and his third boner.

"Hmmm, fuck I missed you soo fucking MUCH~..." he idly mused, prodding his thick throbbing cockhead at your starfish. "Did you miss me~?"

"Y-Yeah~" The second his monster dick sinks past your puckered ring your tongue goes numb.

Then he pushes until his angry tip made its way inside, then several inches. By the time he's halfway in, you can feel his hot breath on the back of your neck. When he put on it's full length, your knees shake violently and just barely stay. He stops and begins gently sliding his behemoth up and down.

He immediately goes all the way, making the last half slam into you, which makes you cry in pleasure and your shaft spit a couple of ropes onto the door. It was painful, yes, but a pain you'd been longing to feel for an agonizingly long time.

"Fuck you feel so good and tight, baby... Fuck you feel good~" The femboy whispered, licking your ear. "How 'bout this?"

His plump lower lip attacks you neck as his plush lips latch on your flesh and he begins to lightly bite the skin. He doesn't stop ramming his veiny cock, mercilessly ravaging your ass with all his weight and power. Nikki knows fully well he's not holding back for he wants to enjoy every single second of your abused anal cavity squeezing his throbbing boi-meat and unloading his potent femboy load.

The blue haired trap doesn't bother keeping quiet either. If anything, he seems to love putting on a show for you and showing you who is the better sex machine.

"MMF~" his guttural moans ring out. "You love being my femcock whore, don't ya slut?" Nikki began spanking your already bruised and tenderized bottom, making you wince and whine from both the pleasure and pain. He reveled in your helpless state and watched as your buttcheeks wobbled with each powerful impact.

Mudayo
Mudayo
134 Followers
12