Encounter at the party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just an added bonus of this intense ass-fucking, and the couple orgasms you got from it is a testament of it as you continuously paint the wood in front of you white.

You weren't even mad anymore. Your ex-boyfriend's degrading was a sick thrill you've never thought you'd enjoy and his rough lovemaking was filling you with an intoxicating ecstasy and you'd have it no other way. You felt his slender frame on your back, his sharp breaths and soft mewling right next to your ear as the fuckmachine fucked you hard, raked a hand down your stomach and latched to your cock.

"I'm getting close." He suddenly said, biting your shoulder and rapidly slapping his slimy fat balls onto yours as he used one hand to turn you by your jaw. The femboy took this opportunity to shove his tongue down your throat as the last bit of restraint evaporated.

"Tell me you want my cum." He whispered erratically. "Tell me you want me to mark your guts like I used to." You see him clench his eyes. "TELL ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!" He cries and you utter the only answer you can "YES! PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME!" At last, he fills you up and keeps pumping himself inside you, sporadically flooding your insides with his spunk as the slapping noise slowed into more lewd-sounding wet, squishy ones.

After his hips came to a stop, the only movement either of you make is Nikki pulling you closer to him as he stands there with his softened penis embedded in your cavern, hugging you, and peppering kisses on your shoulders, neck, and head.

The only sounds to be heard are you panting and him humming in contentment. After he is certain you're okay, he plants one last kiss on your cheek, withdrawing from your well-stuffed butt and leaving you twitching with pleasure and satisfaction as the sensation of your ass slowly cooling after his hot deposit flows through you.

"So, tell me, handsome." The feminine trap asked, pulling up his soiled panties and shorts. "How many seconds did you last this time? Since you're a fucking cockaddict and can't take this amazing femboy dick for longer than forty-five seconds, you know." The boy snickered.

Before you could reply, you hear a loud knock on the door that makes the two of you jump and quickly pick yourselves up and try to make yourselves as presentable as you possibly could.

Before you open the door, Nikki turns to you and cups your chin, gently kissing you on the lips. "Still got my number, give holler when that sexy mancunt needs a scrubbing~" With a final kiss on the cheek, he opens the door and leaves.

12