Encounter at the Symphony, Ch. 03

Story Info
Christina asked David if he'd have sex with her twin sister.
7.9k words
4.49
2.7k
8
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encounter at the Symphony, Ch. 03

Christina told her sister all that sexually happened between her and David.

Encounter at the Symphony, Chapter 02:

I apologize for the rehash of events from the previous chapter but not satisfied with chapter 2, this is a major rewrite of the end of chapter 2. No writer is happy with their work. Once deemed finished, every writer wished that they could rewrite it over again.

# # #

Encounter at the Symphony, Reread, Rewritten, and continued from Chapter 02:

As shocked as I was sexually excited, surprising me, I couldn't believe that Christina opened my guest bedroom door without knocking and quietly closed the door behind her. Glad that I wasn't masturbating, fortunately, I was reading. Yet, I was thinking about masturbating after I finished reading. Imagining all sorts of sexual scenarios with Christina, I had much to masturbate over now being a guest in her huge house.

Seemingly embarrassed and ashamed, she stood before me in her beautiful, green, transparent nightgown as if she was naked. She may as well have been naked with all that I could see of her beautiful body. If it wasn't enough that she came to my room in the middle of the night, I couldn't believe what she was wearing. Obviously, with her hopefully wanting to sexually seduce me, she was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her.

Discovering later, with her being double dared by her sister Carolyn to go to my room and have sex with me, she bit her lip while daring herself to ask me her question. Yet, after I found out later, not wanting her sister to claim me as her man, she dared herself to ask me her question. With her dressed in that sexually revealing nightgown without wearing a robe, suspecting what she was about to ask me, I watched her take a big breath.

Obviously, no mistaking her intentions, she wanted to have sex with me. Something that I'd never refuse, especially someone who looked like her, undoubtedly, she hoped that I wouldn't refuse her for sex. With me not having had sex in fifteen, long years, even if I haven't had sex in 15 minutes, I'd never refuse her. Moreover, something she hadn't considered before coming to my room, no doubt, in the way that James was gay, perhaps, she hoped that I wasn't gay.

Then, seemingly summoning her courage, she asked me what I had learned later that her sister had dared her, double dared her to ask me. A question that she had never asked any man before, she was as nervous as she was sexually aroused. With her sister threatening to drive to her house, put on her nightgown, and take her place if she didn't ask me what she needed to know, she asked me her question.

"May I sleep with you," she asked while staring up at me with trepidation and mindlessly feeling her breast through her nightgown?

Her question echoed in my head. Even though I suspected that was what she wanted to ask me, I was speechless. This beautiful woman asked to sleep with me. As if I was dreaming, I couldn't believe my ears. Never has a woman as beautiful and sexy as her asked to sleep with me.

I was stunned. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe this gorgeous woman asked to sleep with me. She wanted to sleep with me. Speechless, I couldn't talk. I couldn't formulate my answer.

'Christina asked if she could sleep with me,' I thought in disbelief. 'Maybe, she's just tired and lonely and just wanted to sleep next to me. Maybe she doesn't want sex but just comfort and companionship. Yet, I hoped that her question was the code question that she wanted sex,' I hoped.

I stared at her in astonished surprise with my mouth hanging open. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was so beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at all that I could see of her through her sheer nightgown. She was so sexy.

As if Christina Hendricks from MADMEN, and Good Girls, had stepped in my guest bedroom, she was just as beautiful. Even more remarkable, they both shared the same first name, had the same red hair, and had huge breasts. When I didn't answer her, with me still in shocked surprise that she asked to sleep with me, still unable to speak, she took the lead and explained her reason for wanting to sleep with me.

# # #

"I'm a lonely widow, and after what happened at the symphony, I don't want to be alone tonight. With the storm still raging outside enough to rattle the windows, I'm afraid. I need to be held. I need to be comforted," she said. "I need you to hold me in your arms."

She paused to look at me to see my reaction to what she had already asked and to all that she said. Tongue tied and still unable to respond, all that I could do was to stare. When I still didn't answer her, she continued.

"I need to be consoled and told that everything will be alright. Alone in this big house since my husband died, I don't like living alone, and sleeping alone. With me living a fantasy life of wealth and privilege, after that thief invaded my life by taking more than my purse but also my innocence, he made me aware of what's out there without having someone to protect me and save me from harm."

Again, she paused to see my reaction to what she said. Now that she asked me her question and explained why she needed to sleep with me, I couldn't contain my sexual anticipation. Involuntarily, feeling so happy, I showed her a flash of sexual excitement on my face.

I stared at her with lustful desire and sexual interest. I couldn't stop from looking at her. Yet, unable to speak, I still hadn't answered her. I needed to respond. She awaited my answer. If I didn't tell her how I felt, I feared she'd feel rejected and flee my room. She'd think that I didn't want her and want to have sex with her. She'd think me gay.

Yet, catching me by surprised, totally shocked, I never expected her to come to my room. I never expected her to be wearing such a short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgown without a robe. I never expected her to ask if she could sleep with me. Flabbergasted by her sexual request, while looking at her dumbfounded, I couldn't say the word, yes. While waiting for me to respond, she continued.

"With my husband unable to get and maintain an erection, I haven't had sex long before my husband died," she said with sadness. "I'm sexually frustrated," she said with embarrassment. "I'm horny," she said with shame. "Then, when you came into my life," she said with a pause. "I felt as if this was meant to be," she said with hopefulness.

Mindlessly unaware what she was doing, I watched her lift and play with the hem of her nightgown. Lifting her nightgown high enough, she mindlessly and unintentionally showed me the bottom of her red, trimmed, naked pussy. With me lying prone on my bed, I don't think she knew that from my angle that I could clearly see beneath her nightgown, especially with her lifting and playing with the hem of it.

# # #

'She's not wearing panties. I can't believe that I'm seeing Christina's cunt,' I thought. 'She came to my room without wearing a robe, while wearing this nearly transparent nightgown, and she's not wearing panties. Of course, she wanted sex. Then, with what she said next, she left no reason for doubt.'

"I hope you'll accept my offer for sex and not think of me a whore," she said. "I hope you'll take me asking you for sex as my way of thanking you for saving my purse and my grandmother's, diamond earrings. More importantly, I wanted to thank you for rocking me from my world of fantasy to reality. You probably saved my life from being so naïve about the wicked ways of the world that's out there waiting for me to be their victim," she said.

Suddenly, with her telling me that she wanted sex, I wanted her to see my big erection that already tented my pajama bottoms. I needed her to know that I was just as sexually excited as she was sexually aroused. I wanted her to see that I was as hard as she, hopefully, was wet. Unlike her husband, I wanted her to visually see that not only could I get an erection but also, I could maintain an erection.

Wishing that I was naked, I smiled and pulled the covers back. I looked down at my erection that tented my pajama bottoms before looking up at her. I gave her a sexy look and a naughty smile. She stared at my big erection with bulging eyes and her mouth falling open. Seemingly, she was as impressed seeing my erection as I was proud showing her my bulging, pajama clad cock.

"I'd love to sleep with you, Christina. It would be my honor to have sex with you," I finally said with a laugh.

I stared down at my big dick again before staring up at her.

"As you can see," I said, looking down at my bulging, throbbing, and pulsating prick once again. "Long before seeing you in that sheer and sexy nightgown, you've already made a huge impression on me," I said with a laugh.

She returned my laugh with her chuckle.

"I can see that," she said.

# # #

I took my erect, pajama clad penis in my hand while she watched me touching myself in the way that I watched her mindlessly feeling her breast through her nightgown. She continued fidgeting with the hem of her nightgown. Then, surprising herself while, no doubt, and making her sister proud, she climbed in bed with me.

Resting her soft, warm hand on my chest, she snuggled up against me. The warmth of her nearly naked body heated my sexual desire to an even higher temperature. She felt as if she belonged there. I put my around her and pulled her close.

Instead of waiting for me to kiss her, shocking me again, she turned to me, looked up at me, and kissed me. Something that I never expected her to do, Christina kissed me. Seemingly hungry for sex, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. I returned her deep, wet kiss with my French kiss. Lost in her kisses, I never kissed a woman who blanked my mind and excited my soul when kissing me, but she did.

Something that I haven't done in more than a decade and a half, she allowed me to touch and feel her everywhere through her nightgown. I felt her big breasts. I felt her shapely ass. We made out as if we were horny teenagers.

Then, tits and ass for prick, as soon as I felt her enormous breasts and her shapely ass through her nightgown, she reached down and felt my huge, erect prick through my pajama bottoms. Never dreaming that this would happen, as if this was a sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe that I was making out with Christina. I couldn't believe that she allowed me to feel her nearly naked body.

Continuing to make out with her, I couldn't believe that she touched, held, and squeezed my erect prick through my pajama bottoms. Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now. Never have I sexually wanted a woman in the way that I sexually wanted Christina.

"Oh, my, you have such a big cock," she said looking up at me and smiling. "You have a huge prick, David. Your dick is much bigger than my husband's penis," she said while whispering her words in my ear.

She laughed.

"Not that I've felt many pricks in my life, I'm not the expert that my sister is," she said with a laugh. "With her a registered nurse and a bit of a whore, she's seen and felt lots of naked men's penises in her nursing career and in her sexlife," she said with another laugh. "Only, I seriously doubt if my sister had felt a cock as big as your enormous prick."

She continued staring at the bulging impression that my huge dick made in my pajama bottoms. She stared at my erection as if she had never seen an erect cock before. Wishing she'd remove my prick from my pajama pee hole, I couldn't wait to show her my naked cock. I couldn't wait until she wrapped her soft and warm hand around me and stroked me.

I wanted her to see it. I wanted her to touch it and feel my erect prick. I wanted her to wrap her long, manicured fingers around my big dick and slowly stroke me to a bigger and harder erection.

# # #

"I'm shocked. I'm stunned. Never knowing that some men had penises as big as your big penis, you have the biggest penis that I've ever felt," she said, wrapping her long, manicured fingers tighter around it through my pajama bottoms.

She stared down at my throbbing prick in the way that I continued staring at her huge, nightgown clad breasts.

"It's so hard. It's so long. It's so thick. It's been a long time, years, before I married John twenty-five years ago, since I've felt a big, hard prick in my hand," she said.

Then, undoubtedly, she said something that she had never said to another man. She said something that I never thought she'd say to me. Something that she wished she could have said to her deceased husband, only that would have been a lie. Clearly daring herself to say what she was thinking, acting like the whore that her sister is, and the whore that she suddenly was tonight, seemingly, she couldn't wait to tell her sister what she had said.

"I don't know if your big prick will fit in my pussy or in my mouth," she said with a sexy laugh while staring up at me with a naughty look. "It will be quite the stretch, but I'm willing to try. It will be fun," she said with a dirty laugh. "There's no better way to stretch my pussy and my mouth other than with your enormous penis," she said with another sexy smile and a dirty laugh.

While waiting for me to respond with something that was equally as witty, she paused while looking at me.

"I promise to be gentle," I said with a little laugh while reassuring her and brushing back her beautiful, long, lush, red hair. "Especially with you not having had sex in a long time, I'll take it slow," I said with a little laugh. "Something that I'm embarrassed to admit but I haven't had sex in fifteen-years."

She looked at me shocked.

"And I thought that I was bad at not having sex since before my husband died. It sounds like you need to get laid more than I do," she said with a laugh. "Why such a long time without having sex?"

I shrugged.

"Too busy working, other than the bank, food shopping, and going to the dojo once a week, I don't go out much," I said as quite the understatement. "Not much of a drinker, I don't like the bar scene. I fell into the habit of staying home."

I gave her a smile.

"It wasn't until I saw an ad on television about the symphony that I was excited about seeing and hearing the orchestra live. Thank you for inviting me to your box. That was a real treat," I said.

# # #

"My husband hasn't had an erection in years," she said changing the subject.

Something she confessed to me later, no doubt, she thought of her sister blowing her husband in the way that she seemingly and suddenly wanted to blow me. Surely, from what she had already told me about her sister, with her being a bit of a whore, Carolyn would love to blow me, too. With them identical twins, oddly enough, she confessed, always sexually attracted to the same men, they both had the same taste in men.

She laughed, again, over something that she confessed to me later. She thought of her having threesome sex with me and with her sister. With me totally enamored with her big tits, she looked at me staring at her nearly naked breasts. As if she had never had her breasts touched, felt, and fondled before, she watched me touch, feel, and fondle her big tits through her nightgown.

I couldn't get enough of her enormous tits. If I loved Christina's big breasts, with them identical in appearance, I'd definitely love Carolyn's huge breasts, too. I couldn't wait to meet her sister. I wondered if I'd be as sexually attracted to her sister as I was to her. Yet, no matter, I hoped that Christina was my woman in the way that I hoped she thought of me as her man.

Again, as if I had never touched and felt a woman's breasts before, taking my time fondling her tits, I stared at all that I could see of her enormous breasts through her nightgown. I continued touching her big tits. I continued feeling her huge breasts. Unable to get enough of them, I continued fondling her enormous breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown.

Again, something that I discovered later that she had never said to another man, daring herself to do so, she said something that was sexually shocking as much as it sexually excited me. From the first time that I met her at the symphony, I never thought she'd say anything like what she said to me. Immediately, I was more than ready and willing to take her up on her sexually revealing request.

"I'll show you my naked breasts if you show me your naked penis," she said.

In the way that I stared at her dumbfounded when she asked if she could sleep with me, I stared at her speechless when she volunteered to show me her naked breasts if I showed her my naked penis. I couldn't wait to see her naked breasts in the way that I couldn't wait for her to see my erect, naked penis. Tits for dick, I was in sexual heaven.

"I hope you want to see my naked breasts as much as I'd love to see your naked prick," she said with a sexy laugh. "Show me your cock, David. I'd love to see it," she said, encouraging me to show her my big dick.

When I smiled at her and nodded my head, taking the sexual lead, Christina sat up in bed. In the way that she slowly and sexily removed her opera gloves from her forearms and her hands, she slowly and sexily removed her nightgown from her naked body. Giving me a good, long look of her huge, naked breasts and her big, erect nipples, she turned to face me while sitting Indian style on my bed. I slowly removed my pajama bottoms and, even surprising me, my cock sprang to life in the way of a Jack-in-the-box.

"You are the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen," I said staring at her naked breasts. I can't believe you chose me to give you sex. I'd love to give you what you want and what you need, Christina," I said with a big smile.

With us both naked, we continued making out while touching and feeling one another's naked bodies everywhere. Unable to get enough of her huge breasts, I continued touching, feeling, and fondling her big tits. With her unable to get enough of my stiff prick, while staring at my naked penis, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my big dick and slowly stroked my erect cock to a bigger and harder erection. I leaned forward to take her swollen nipples in my mouth while reaching down to finger her pussy.

While sucking her nipples and fondling her breasts with one hand, I reach down with my other hand to part her pussy lips with my fingers. I fingered her already wet and warm pussy. I slowly rubbed her clit while gently finger fucking her. Something that I thought would never happen when I invited her out for coffee and she declined my invitation to Starbucks to invite me to her house instead, I masturbated Christina in the way that she continued masturbating me.

With us both on the same sexual page, clearly, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Something that I never thought would happen, as if it was kismet that a thief stole her purse, I was glad that I interceded on her behalf. Never expecting this to happen, the best thing that I ever did was to attend the symphony. A serendipitous surprise, it was a coincidence that we met.

# # #

Encounter at the Symphony Orchestra, Chapter 03:

Christina called her sister the next morning to tell her all that happened last night between David and her.

"I did it," she said. "I did what you double dare me to do."

Her sister gasped.

"No way," she said. "I never thought that you'd go to his room."

Christina laughed.

"You double dared me, and I never turn down a double dare," she said laughing again.

Carolyn looked at her sister through the phone with sexual excitement.

"Tell me everything that happened and don't leave anything out," she said with a laugh.

Christina returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.