Encounter at the Symphony, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went to his room wearing that virtually transparent, green nightgown, that nightgown that you persuaded me to buy, without wearing a robe. Totally shocked as he was clearly sexually excited, he stared at me as if I was naked. As far as all that he could see of my nearly naked body, I was naked," she said with a dirty laugh. "Having just met the man, I couldn't believe that I was sexually frustrated and horny enough to show him all that he shouldn't have seen of me but all that I wanted him to see of me."

Seemingly, enjoying hearing about her sister's sexual adventure nearly as much as if she was there with her, Carolyn laughed, too.

"Aren't you glad that I talked you into buying that nightgown," she asked while not expecting her sister to respond?

Carolyn laughed.

"That's a beautiful nightgown," said Carolyn, not telling her sister that she returned to the store and bought the same nightgown but in blue.

Christina laughed, too.

"So, tell me everything. How was he as a lover? On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being the highest number that you'd rate him, what's his number? Keep in mind that, according to you, only Steven Seagal and Stephen King are worthy of a score of ten as lovers," said Carolyn with another laugh.

Christina exhaled a big breath of sexual arousal before returning her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"I think you've been a nurse too long, Carolyn, when asking patients about their pain on a scale of one to ten," said Christina with another laugh. "Yet, if I was to rate him on a scale of one to ten, with him surpassing all of my sexual expectations, higher than Seagal and King, I'd give him an eleven," she said with a laugh.

Carolyn chuckled.

"You're scoring David higher than Seagal and King? You must have had a sexual orgasm worthy of a religious miracle," said her sister with a laugh.

Christina swooned.

"It was wonderful, Carolyn. As if we were on our honeymoon in Morocco, he made love to me as if he loved me. I've never been with a man who wanted me as much as I now want him. I've never been with a man who was so enamored with my big breasts," said Christina. He loved my big tits."

# # #

Carolyn gasped.

"So, he loved your big tits," said her sister, knowing that he'd love her big breasts, too.

Carolyn laughed.

"He never removed his eyes and/or his hands from my naked breasts. Even when he was masturbating my pussy, he fondled my breasts with his other hand while fingering my nipples. I've never had sex like that in my life," she said.

Carolyn fondled her breasts through the cellphone while listening to her sister talking about her lover.

"Now that I think of it, I haven't had sex like that since before I married John. I wished my husband's cock was as big as his fortune," said Christina with a dirty laugh. "A very generous lover, he gave me three sexual orgasms, one with his fingers, a second one with his tongue, and a third one with his cock," she said swooning.

Seemingly thinking about having sex with David, she paused while continuing to swoon.

"He not only masturbated my pussy, and fucked my pussy, but he ate my pussy, too. I haven't had a man go down on me in twenty-five years, since my honeymoon. John loved receiving oral sex, but he didn't like reciprocating oral sex. In that regard, he was a selfish lover," said Christina. "He only ate me that one time."

Christina laughed.

"Every time he didn't give me oral sex after I gave him oral sex, I bought myself a pair of shoes. Suffice to say, I have hundreds of pairs of shoes," she said with a laugh.

Carolyn laughed, too.

"Then, when I blew him, when I stroked his cock while sucking his cock, he ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum in my mouth," said Christina with a laugh. "As if I was hungry for cum and needed the protein," she said with a dirty laugh. "I swallowed his cum."

She laughed again and Carolyn returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"Then, not done cumming, as if complimenting me for a blowjob well done, as soon as I removed his big dick from the pressure of my lips, surprising me, he ejaculated another load of cum. With John having so little cum, not expecting David to do that, he ejaculated a huge load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across from my naked breast," said Christina with sexual arousal and with a dirty laugh. "There was so much cum."

Again, her sister returned her dirty laugh with her dirty laugh.

# # #

"Something that John had never given me; David gave me a cum bath. I had cum in my hair, all over my face, and across my naked breasts. Literally, I was dripping with his cum. I've never had any man ejaculate as much cum.

His sexual lust was everywhere," said Christina with a sexually aroused laugh. "I scooped as much cum with my fingers and took it in my mouth and swallowed it but I still needed a towel to remove his sperm," she said with a laugh. "I'm glad that he had a towel by his bed."

Carolyn stared through the phone at her sister.

"Big dick? So, David has a big cock," asked Carolyn with a dirty laugh? "How big is big? Tell me more about his big prick."

Christina returned her sister's dirty laugh with her dirty laugh.

"No exaggeration, Carolyn, his cock is huge. He had the biggest prick that I've ever seen, touched, felt, and stroked," she said with another dirty laugh. "He not only stretched my mouth but also, he stretched my pussy, too, with that big monster," she said with a laugh.

Carolyn looked at her sister with envy.

"I've never sucked and fucked a cock as big. No comparison, his big dick dwarfed John's comparatively small penis. John's dick was an appetizer compared to the full meal of David's enormous prick," said Christina with another laugh.

Carolyn returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"I'm just glad that I'm not into anal sex because his monstrous cock would have split me in half," she said with another dirty laugh. "Yet, I loved stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him. I can't wait to have sex with him again," she said.

As if she was masturbating herself while listening to her sister, Carolyn gasped over the phone again.

# # #

Carolyn remained silent while rethinking what she wanted to ask her sister.

"You don't have to answer me if you'd rather think about it," she said with a pause. "Of course, you can say no to my request, and you won't hurt my feelings but," she said with another pause as if rethinking again what she was about to ask her sister.

Christina waited for her sister to tell her what was on her mind.

"What? What is it, Carolyn? What do you want to ask me," asked Christina?

Christina waited for her sister to respond and when she didn't, she continued.

"Whatever it is, you know that I'd never said no to you," said Christina with a laugh. "Do you need money? Would you like to go through my clothes and/or my shoes and pick out what you'd like to wear? What? What is it that you seem afraid to ask?"

Carolyn remained silent for a long minute while obviously uncomfortable with what she wanted to ask her sister. Not wanting to ruin things for her sister with David, seemingly, she didn't know how Christina would respond to her request. Then, embarrassed, and ashamed, she finally summoned the courage to ask her sister her question.

"Do you think David would have sex with me, too?" Not waiting for her sister to answer, she continued to explain. "Like you, it's been a long while since I've had sex. I'm so horny. I'm so sexually frustrated. I've worn out my vibrator and my dildo. I could fuck my bedpost," she said with a laugh. "Especially after you told me that he has a huge prick, had given you three, sexual orgasms, and that he's an eleven on a scale of ten, I'd love to have sex with David," said Carolyn.

Christina looked at her phone with her eyes bulging out of her head and with her mouth gaping open.

"If it wasn't enough that you told me that you masturbated John, sucked his cock, and allowed him to cum in your mouth while he felt and sucked your tits, now you want to have sex with David," said Christina. "Why can't you get your own man?"

Carolyn looked at her sister with embarrassed shame.

"I'm sorry for asking. Forget about it. I'm not rich like you, Christina. Even with all of the money that you've generously given me over the years, I'm always working. I work 12-hour shifts as a nurse and with us short staffed I work five-day weeks and 60-hour weeks. When I'm finally home, I'm exhausted. Forget about going out to look for a man for sex, I'm too tired to do anything but sleep," she said with sadness.

She sounded as if she was going to cry on the phone.

"I'm sorry for asking you such a nasty thing to have sex with David. I'm ashamed of myself for asking you such a horrible thing. After Hank left me for someone else, I don't have a man in my life. I haven't had sex in such a long time. I don't want to ruin this for you," she said. "Again, I apologize for asking. I'm sorry for asking. Forget what I asked. Okay?"

Christina looked at her sister through her phone with love, with compassion, and with understanding.

"Let me see. Let me think about it," said Christina.

Then, she had an idea.

"I'll tell you what I'll do. I told David that I have an identical twin. I'll ask him if he wants to have sex with my twin sister. I'll leave it up to him. Okay," she asked Carolyn?

Carolyn smiled at her sister through the phone.

"Okay," said Carolyn.

Then, Christina gave her sister a stern look.

"Only," said Christina with a pause. "If he agrees to have sex with you, I don't want you stealing him from me. He's mine. The last thing that I want is for you to fall in love with him and/or to make him fall in love with you."

Carolyn gave her sister a big smile.

"Okay," she said. "Thank you. We'll leave it up to him. Don't worry, it's just sex. I won't put any moves on him to make him fall in love with me. It sounds like he has clearly fallen in love with you," said Carolyn. "I'm happy for you, Christina. I promise not to do anything to ruin that for you."

# # #

That morning after David had his morning coffee and ate his breakfast, Christina asked him her question on behalf of her sexually frustrated and horny sister.

"I told you that I have a sister, but I didn't tell you that I have an identical, twin sister," said Christina with a laugh while staring up at David.

I looked up at her with surprise. If it wasn't enough that Christina was tall, beautiful, shapely, sexy, and busty but also, she has a carbon copy. She has a clone. I couldn't wait to meet her sister.

"She looks exactly like me. She has red hair, green eyes, and huge breasts," said Christina with a sexy laugh while cupping her big tits in her hands and lifting them through her nightgown. "As you can imagine, we're close, really close. We tell one another everything. I told her about you," said Christina with a dirty laugh. "I told her about last night," said Christina blushing.

My sexual fantasy came true, while imagining her standing next to her twin sister naked and unable to tell them apart, I looked at her with surprised disbelief that she had an identical, twin sister.

"You do," I said with sexual excitement? "That's awesome. I'd love to meet her. I have a brother but we're not twins. I'm older," I said.

I paused before asking her my next question.

"With you being so close, I figured you'd tell her that we had sex," he said with sexual excitement.

Christina laughed.

"Us having sex and you giving me three, sexual orgasms were the highlight of our conversation," she said with another dirty laugh.

# # #

Before asking David her unusual, sexual question, in the way that Carolyn paused as if rethinking her question, Christina paused while rethinking her question. Clearly, she didn't want to ruin their budding romance by inviting her sister for a sexual triangle to interfere with that. Moreover, she didn't know how he'd react to her asking him such a sexually inappropriate question so soon in their relationship.

"I need to ask you something a bit weird," she said with a little laugh. "It's okay if you say no." She paused while looking at him. "If you say yes, I'll take that as a huge favor?"

David looked at her with curiosity.

"Favor? What kind of favor? What? Spit it out Christina. I'll do anything for you," he said. "You may ask me anything. I'd never say no to you."

She paused again while mindlessly playing with her napkin this morning in the way that she fidgeted with the hem of her nightgown last night while unintentionally flashing him her naked, red, trimmed pussy.

# # #

"Please don't be mad. Just understand why I'm asking you such a question. Carolyn is my sister, my twin sister. As you just said that you'd do anything for me, I'd do anything for her. Forget what I asked you if you find my question offensive," she said. "Okay?"

She paused again while staring at him for a long minute.

"What? What's your question? What would you like to know," he asked?

She looked at him while she nervously bit her lip. Then, maintaining eye contact to see his reaction to her unusual request, she took a big breath of courage before asking him her question.

"Would you have sex with my twin sister? Would you have sex with Carolyn?"

She stared at me to see my reaction to her asking me if I had sex with her sister. I looked at her with my mouth gaping open and my eyes bugging out of my head. Christina asked me to have sex with her twin sister, her identical, twin sister. I couldn't believe that she'd would ask me such a question.

Something that any man would love to ask his girlfriend, lover, or wife, to have sex with her twin sister, Christina beat me to the punch by asking me the question, if I'd have sex with her twin sister. In the way that I couldn't believe that she asked if she could sleep with me, I couldn't believe that she asked me if I'd have sex with her sister. Every man's sexual fantasy to have sex with identical, twin sisters, what man would say no to that?

"Wait. What? Pardon me. What was that? I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I obviously misheard you, but did you ask me if I'd have sex with your sister," I asked while looking at her stunned?

When she didn't respond, I continued.

"You want me to have sex with your twin sister? Is that what you asked me? And is Carolyn okay with me having sex with her?"

# # #

Filled with sexual anticipation to have sex with her sister, Carolyn, in the way that I was filled with sexual anticipation to have sex with Christina, I looked at her dumbfounded. When she still didn't answer me, I continued. Clearly, she was uncomfortable asking me such a question as I was sexually excited hearing her ask me such a question.

"Lemme get this straight. With the consensual approval of you and the willingness of your sister, you want me to make out with Carolyn while touching and feeling her through her clothes," I asked? "Is that right?"

Christina looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, that's right," she said.

I returned her smile with my smile.

"Just so that I understand, and we don't have any misunderstandings," I said. "While continuing to make out with her, you want me to undress her. You want me to remove her clothes. You want me to strip her naked. Is that right?"

I looked at Christina as if she was a Madam, arranging for me to have sex with one of her stable of women.

"Yes, that's right," she said again.

She looked at me to give me a nervous, little smile.

"Then, you want me to touch her, feel her, and fondle her naked body everywhere that I touched, felt, and fondled your naked body while continuing to make out with her," I asked? "Am I correct in imagining the progression of having sex with your sister?"

With me clarifying every detail and sexually explicitly saying all that I'd do with her sister, Christina gave me an embarrassed and an uncomfortable, little smile again.

"Yes," she said again. "You are correct. We'd both expect you to do all of those things," she said.

Again, I returned her embarrassed smile with my sexually excited smile.

"Again, just so that there's no misunderstanding. Are you okay with me making love to your sister? Are you okay with me fucking her, too," I asked while filled with sexual anticipation and becoming sexually excited?

Christina looked at me with embarrassed shame.

"Yes," said Christina, again. "We'd both want you to make love to her and fuck her, too."

She looked at me to give me a painful smile. At that moment, I knew that she was uncomfortable with me having sex with her sister. Clearly, her sister was the one who asked if I'd have sex with her. Clearly, with Christina loyal to her sister, she felt compelled to ask me the question.

"Is your sister okay with me eating her pussy and her sucking my cock. In the way that I ejaculated cum in your mouth, and you swallowed my cum, are you both okay with me cumming in Carolyn's mouth and her swallowing my cum, too," I asked?

Christina looked at me with reservation while biting her lip. Then, she gave me a big smile.

"Yes. We'd both be eternally grateful if you had sex with Carolyn and gave her multiple, sexual orgasms in the way that you had sex with me and gave me multiple, sexual orgasms," she said with a pause.

I waited for her to finish what she was saying before I continued with what more that I had to say.

"Yes, I expect you to give her oral sex in the way that you gave me oral sex. Yes, I expect her to give you oral sex in the way that I gave you oral sex," she said without shame and/or embarrassment. "We both expect you to cum in her mouth. Carolyn would definitely swallow your cum. She's quite the cocksucker. She loves giving blowjobs."

Before continuing, she remained silent as if rethinking what more she wanted to say.

"In our gratitude for you having sex with my sister, we'd do anything that you wanted us to do. If that's something that you'd like to do, we'd even agree to have threesome sex with you," said Christina with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "I've never had sex with my sister but I'd have sex with her if that was something that you wanted me to do. I know that she'd definitely have sex with me, if you wanted to have sex with the both of us," she said with a shrug.

'Wow,' I thought. 'Threesome sex with beautiful, redheaded, busty, identical twins. How could I say no to that?'

# # #

Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me with this conversation, I gave her another big smile.

"I've not only always wanted to have sex with twins but also, I've always wanted to have threesome sex," I said with a big, sexually excited smile. "After I have sex with your sister, I'd love to have threesome sex with you and with Carolyn."

Suddenly, Christina looked at me with shame mixed with sexual arousal and jealousy. With me willing to have sex with her sister, Carolyn, this was the sexual scenario of my dreams. I couldn't wait to have sex with her twin sister. I couldn't wait to have sex with both of them. I couldn't wait to have sex with Christina again before and after I had sex with her sister.

"So, does that mean that you'll have sex with my sister," she asked again?

I gave her a big smile.

"Yes. If me having sex with Carolyn will make you happy," I said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to have sex with your sister," I said. "As long as you're okay with it, I'm good with it, too. Not wanting to ruin anything between us, I'd love to have sex with your sister."

Christina smiled.

"Are you sure?"

I returned her smile with my smile.

"I'm sure," I said with a big smile.

With us both on the same, sexual page again, Christina returned my big smile with her big, beautiful smile.

# # #

"As our repayment for you having sex with Carolyn, does that mean that you'll have sex with the both of us, too," she asked?