Encounter on the Train

Story Info
The journey takes a turn when she sees a stranger on a train.
1.9k words
3.99
42.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking at herself in the full length mirror on the back of her bedroom door, turning slowly to make sure her outfit was fitting her exactly how she wanted it to. The dim, dusk light shining golden through her window made her long, light brown hair glitter. She spun one more time. She was wearing a short, black bodycon skirt and a ruffle sleeved crop top, tied in the middle of her chest. Her breasts were begging to spill out of it. She smiled as she remembered she always ordered a size down in tops to make her modest C cups look just a little fuller. It was a Friday and the first warm night of the year. She was going to meet up with friends at a roof top bar. They had all graduated college the year before and hadn't seen each other in a few months, so she had been looking forward to it all week. She fixed her lipstick before grabbing her phone and keys and heading out.

She had plenty of time before she was supposed to meet everyone at the bar so she admired the flowers in the trees on her block as she walked to the train. Her heels clacked in a steady rhythm making her lean legs look even more fit. The tight skirt hugged her pert ass and she knew it would ride up slowly, letting just a bit of cheek show at the bottom. The train pulled up right as she got to the station.

Climbing up the stairs she scanned the train car for an empty seat. It was crowded, but as she moved through the cars, she found one that was nearly empty. Her eyes stopped at the only person inside. A man with piercing blue eyes, a classic haircut, and strong arms. He looked familiar, but she couldn't place him. He looked up as she moved closer. She bent over so her tits were dangling a bit as she moved into the row of seats across from him, her skirt riding up as she slid to the one closest to the window. She glanced in his direction and he was looking right at her. She blushed and turned her head.

There was silence until the screeching of wheels as the train started moving again. She could feel his eyes on her, moving up and down her body. She wondered if his hands were as strong as they looked.

"Did you go to Eastmont?" he asked suddenly, sliding from his window seat to the aisle, moving closer towards her. Eastmont was the prep school in her home town.

"No, but my brother did," she said turning back towards him, "I went to the all-girls prep school." He must've have known her brother. He was seven years older and she was so young in his eyes, despite being nearly 22 now. There was no way any of his friends would ever look at her any other way.

"I thought I knew you, your brother and I were on the baseball team together! We still get beers every once in a while," He smiled, looking into the distance as the memories of high school glory passed behind his eyes. "You've grown up." He looked back at her chest, "Mind if I sit?" He pointed at the aisle seat next to her. She was a bit wary of him. He was fit and muscular, you could see it under his button down. On the ground next to him were several beers wrapped in paper. They all looked empty. She shook he head anyway.

He moved onto the seat next to her, bumping her legs with his and leaving them touching. She slid a bit closer to the window. She didn't know this man and now she was pushed up against the wall in an empty train car with him. How did she always end up in these situations? He put his arm on the top of the seat so his hand was dangling above her shoulder, lightly brushing her top with his fingers.

"So what are you up to, beautiful?" His hand moved down her shoulder until his fingers rested on top of her breast. "Too nice to be all alone tonight."

Then the conductor walked through the door, jangling their keys calling for tickets. She shook his hand off of her as she grabbed her phone to show the conductor her ticket, sighing with relief. The conductor nodded and kept walking to the next car. This was the last stop for 30 minutes until they reached the city.

By the time she put her phone away, he was even closer. She kept her arm on the seat between them, trying to create space, but he put his much bigger hand right on top. His fingers closed tightly around her wrist. She tried to pull it away, but he wouldn't let her budge. She felt panic rise in her throat.

"You look like you wanted this from the moment you stepped on the train," he growled into her neck, slowly licking up her chin until his tongue was in her mouth. His lips and teeth pressing hard against hers as they kissed. She was hesitant at first, but he was moving his body closer and closer and there was nowhere for her to go. She felt herself get excited at the publicness of this display. There was a chance someone could walk by, but usually no one switched cars once the train started moving. His free hand grabbed her breast untying the knot in her shirt quickly, making her tits bounce as they fell. He kneaded it with a force she had never felt before, making her gasp into his mouth.

"Oh you like that, pretty girl, don't you?" She felt him grin as he kissed down her face, onto her chest as he enclosed his mouth over her soft nipple. He was gentle at first then slowly licked faster and then began nibbling. He switched to the other breast, leaving the first one sore and erect. She tried not to moan out loud, but she could feel the heat rising up in her.

Suddenly, a blinding light came as he slapped her across the face. "Quiet, baby," he spat, "don't enjoy this too much yet," Her eyes welled up with tears, but a slight smile passed her lips.

"Please," she whispered. He slapped her face again.

"Shh, you'll like this," he said, "this is what you want." He pushed her further up the wall so her legs were on the seat. Letting go of her arm, he reached up her skirt and pulled her thong down. With her freed arms, she tried to push him away, make him go more slowly, but he was so solid. He didn't hesitate and quickly pushed two fingers inside of her. She gasped.

"Oh you're still so dry baby, don't worry, I'll make you wet," He pushed his lips back on hers and began forcefully kissing her again. She kissed him back. Something natural inside her made her want this to feel good. She struggled to close her legs, desperately trying to stop his fingers, but instead he plunged another finger inside. Pumping them in and out, banging her against the window. He took his other hand and placed it around her throat, to better hold her down.

"There we go," he pulled his fingers out of her, "have a taste." She closed her eyes and tried to turn her head away, but he squeezed her neck making her hungry for air. She opened her mouth in a gasp and he plunged the three fingers that had been in her other hole deep down her throat. They were dripping with her liquids. She gagged and lunged forward, her face going right into his lap.

"You want more, baby?" He asked. He kept the side of her head pushed into his lap as he began to undo his belt with the other. His cock sprung up, lightly whipping her face. Her lips began to tremble and tears silently fell. "Don't worry, baby, this is what you want," he brushed back her hair.

He squeezed her throat again, forcing her to open her mouth and he shoved his dick inside. She immediately gagged, but he didn't let up. Pushing the back of her head up and down with such force, she thought, I'm never going to breathe again. He began bucking his hips so every thrust went deeper and deeper. Her eyes started to close and she couldn't find air. The world started to go black around the edges as he rammed his cock over and over again in her mouth. Right before she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness, he pulled it out. She rolled off of him onto the floor gasping for air. She dragged herself into the aisle of the train. Her underwear was still around her knees and her top was untied letting her breasts loosely hang as she crawled, but she needed a chance to breathe.

"Not so fast," he followed her down the aisle and wound up to swing. He slapped her ass so hard, she felt herself tip over. His pulsing cock greeting her as he pushed her over so she was face down on the ground. One of his hands grabbed both of her arms and restrained them behind her back. His dick was slick with her saliva and pulsing. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and she felt the head line up with her asshole.

"No, I've never done this before," she said faintly, trying to get control of her arms back, but it was no use. He was too strong; she was too small. Her virgin asshole was about to become his, her body vibrated with forbidden excitement.

"I'm going to cum in your asshole, baby. It'll only hurt for a second," he laughed and railed his dick inside of her. She screamed into the ground as he pumped his dick a centimeter more into her dry asshole with each thrust. In and out in and out, but never all the way. He didn't slip it out, he kept it in, stretching it as he pounded her tight hole. Her skin gripped the sides of his cock, begging for it to loosen her up. He grunted like an animal as he hammered into her. He wrapped his fingers around her throat again as he pulled her back into him. He pumped his dick over and over again, finally entering his full length. One last push, his pelvis was right us against her ass and she could feel his balls pulsing. He let go of her throat and arms, ripping her tits in either direction with each hand. She felt like she was being torn apart from the inside out. Suddenly, she felt his warm load shoot straight up her asshole. She began to violently shake as an orgasm ripped through her body. They moaned and yelled together as he unloaded his cum, finally lubricating her.

He finished his load and slowly pulled out. She was exhausted. She had never been fucked so forcefully or cum so hard with any other man. She had never truly been pleasured. He flipped her over.

"Open up, baby," he said quietly. This time she obeyed and opened her mouth to him. He gently put his dick in her mouth and she slowly cleaned it with her tongue. He pulled it out, put it back in his pants. The train pulled into the station, the breaks squealing to a stop. He stepped over her still lying half naked in the aisle. He went out the door, down the stairs, and off the train, not looking back. Her bare chest raised up and down as she tried to catch her breath and comprehend what had just happened. She decided she should maybe take the train into the city more often.