A Not Boring Bus Ride

Story Info
A bored woman experiences an interesting bus ride.
6.1k words
4.58
104.2k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

I sigh as the public bus stops in front of the small crowd of people who stand to get on. Like normal, a zombie like crowd steps off the bus, and then another zombie crowd enters the bus. And I'm one of those zombies. An early morning, having to go to work, bored as all hell, zombie.

"Beth, you need a change," I tell myself out loud right before I step up the stairs of the bus. No one says anything to this. No one even looks at me through I'm alone. I have a feeling this isn't because they didn't hear but because they don't care. Early morning zombies only think about one thing, which is their routine.

I move towards the back of the bus like I normally do. Not all the way to the back, but like 3/4 back. Once there, I stay standing where I grab hold the bar overhead with one hand. A few moments later, the bus starts off. In about 40 minutes the bus will stop downtown and I'll get off.

I'm not sure when my life got so boring, but damn it, it has. Like that one song by NIN says, "everyday is exactly the same." I get up, get dressed, have breakfast, go to work, come home back to my empty apartment and then go to bed to repeat the process. Exciting stuff, right?

I'm only 30, I shouldn't feel like this. I remember being in my early 20s and felt like I was going to take on the world. I got me a nice degree that I worked hard for, which got me the job I always wanted. But after a while, the job got boring. There's no real challenge in it. Just the same stuff everyday.

People tell me that I should have gotten married and that would have made my life exciting. I actually scoff out loud whenever I hear or think this. Being married is fine as are kids, but it's not for everyone. Sure, one day I might get married, but it has to be with a really special guy. Most people pick a partner as someone they can stand and can stand them, but that's not true love, which is what I want.

Even sex for me has gotten boring. I actually went out last weekend to a nearby bar with a friend. There I met a rather good-looking muscular guy. He wasn't too bright and I knew he was lying through his teeth about most of what he said, but I wasn't looking for a long-term relationship, just sex. But when we had it back at his place, I found it was boring too. It was the same thing as always. Same positions. Same feelings. Same awkward talking once it's over. Same lies about how good it was.

I wish something would happen to break me out of this rut. I know, I know, be careful what you wish for. What breaks me out might be something horrible, like losing a leg or something, which I don't want. But I wouldn't mind something new happening. Something to give me the feeling that I'm alive.

The bus stops at another stop. Once again people get off the bus and new people get in. They move pass me, not saying anything even if I'm bumped into. With faded looks in their eyes, they take their normal bus seats and the bus resumes moving. Many of them just stare forward, disappearing into their own worlds.

I leave for work early, so the bus is only about half full. I personally like this because I like my space. When it gets overly crowded, it just feels weird, you know? I've never liked crowds. Why I rarely go to busy places or huge events.

Someone moves past me, where he bumps into me as well. His shoulder bumps into mine in a way that feels like it is on purpose. And the guy is a big guy so it could have knocked me over if I didn't have such a firm grip on the bar overhead.

When he does this, I expect him to say sorry or something but he doesn't. Instead, the guy moves right behind me. Like, right behind me. To the point his body is touching mine.

This snaps me out of my normal zombie mode. I wish I could say I know what to do in such a situation, but overall I'm just confused. Why in the world did he just do that? Is it a joke or something? Like he's making a video to post on TikTok?

He stays pressed against my back side as if we know each other. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as it feels, well, scary. I mean, this isn't supposed to happen. No one ever does anything on the bus ride to work.

"Hey, look," I begin to say after a few seconds of him pressing his body into mine. I begin to turn so I can look at him, prepared to tell him I'm not in the mood for stupid-dumb-shit today. I'm not one for confrontations as I much rather to let things go, but something like this...well, you know, you have to do something before it gets too far.

As I begin to turn, he brings his hand around me. This surprises me greatly and I actually try to step back but can't as he is behind me. His large hand then reaches up and grabs my chin. His grip is very firm and stern to the point it makes me gasp.

Then he turns my head so it is facing front. Just forces it forward, despite what I was going to do. Once I'm facing front, he lets go and removes his hand.

Stunned, I keep looking forward, not believing that happened. Quickly my heart begins to pound as I feel an unfamiliar feeling: fear. Fear isn't part of my morning routine. It feels so foreign to me that it wakes me up better than any coffee could do. Is this really happening? I don't even know what this is.

I gasp again when the man puts his hand on my ass. Wide eyed, I stand there not moving, feeling him lightly squeeze my skirt-covered ass. That's what he's doing, grabbing my ass and squeezing. He's groping. Groping me on the bus where no one sees.

Long moments pass as he gropes my bottom, changing between cheeks as I stare forward as if my life depended on it. His hand cups my bottom, then squeezes lightly, then much harder. He repeats this as he changes from cheek to cheek.

In my fear, I'm not sure what I want to do. Do I want someone to notice and say something so he'll stop? Or will that make him upset? If he gets upset, what might he do? Or is that what he wants? Does he want me to call for help? Or maybe to beg him not to do this? Does something like that get him off?

The man grabs my left wrist that hangs at my side while still groping my ass with the other hand. With a death grip on my wrist, he slowly lifts it upward. Does it so slow that no one seems to notice that it's not me doing this. He keeps on lifting until he puts my hand next to my other hand on the overhead bar.

He's telling me to keep my hands up and on the bar. Still overwhelmed by all this, I do it. Both hands grab the bar tightly as if I'm hypnotized or something. I don't believe I'm doing this either. I'm doing what this creep wants!

As I hold the bar overhead, I can feel him moving behind me. I can't see him but it feels like he's going into his pockets. Another set of long moments pass as I stand still and look forward like this.

His hands move up again towards the bar and I notice just how large the man is. He is way taller than I am and is much wider too. It's not fat either. The guy towers over me like a movie villain. It only adds to my fear.

I softly shake my head NO as I see what he means to do. He's grabbed both of my hands in his and lifts, so my hands go up higher than the bar. This isn't so bad, but what is bad, is what he is holding in one of his hands: something that looks dangerously like a zip tie.

To my horror, he does exactly what I fear he was going to do and tie my wrists with the thing over the bar. Ties it tight, pressing my wrists together, making my forearms press against the bar as I'm stuck. It makes it so I can't lower my hands.

And whatever that thing was he used to bind me, it was silent. In fact, I think it was that thing you are supposed to use to wrap up computer cords. He knew exactly what to use to do it and to do it quietly.

I'm stuck. I'm stuck and basically hanging from the bar...on the bus. No, I can't be. This isn't what happens on the bus ride. I'm to stand here and stare forward out the front of the bus while daydreaming. No one is even supposed to talk to me. And no one is supposed to do...this.

I let out a soft groan as I feel his hand on my right breast. He's still behind me, pressing into me, but he's reached his hand around and now holds my boob. Has it in his hand and squeezing as much as he can on the outside of my shirt.

I'm not sure why no one has noticed as it is so obvious. Is it because they don't see it, or is it because don't care? Or is it that this guy knows how to move in a way not to get anyone's attention?

I close my eyes as he gropes my left breast now. He holds it and squeezes, making my shirt and bra make soft rustling noises as he does. Much like the right boob, he gropes it openly and roughly.

This goes on for some time too. He lightly gropes me, nothing to hard, nothing to large. Just gropes and feels of my breast.

Now his other hand is on my right breast so he gropes both of them at the same time. It's now I start to think that what he is doing isn't just about him groping me. In a way I think this is him trying to send me some sort of message. Like him telling me without words that he's the one in control. That he can do anything he wants to me, like rip open my shirt to expose me fully.

I try to think what to do as he pulls his hands back only to start to lift the back of my skirt. He's moved on from groping me and now is starting with my clothes. No! What do I do? Could I just ask him to stop? Would that work?

I consider asking him loudly to stop, but that means I would have to make noise. It's stupid, really stupid in fact, but I don't think I can. If I say anything, the nearby zombies will hear. If they hear, they'll look. If they look, they will see what he's done and then they won't be zombies. They will be real people with real judgmental thoughts. They will think I'm the one that did it. That I'm some sort of sex freak that wanted some fun. And I don't think I could take that.

Oh gosh, he's pulled my skirt all the way up in back. Pulled it up and tucked it into the waistband. I can actually feel air on the back of my legs once he does this, making my face redden. My entire panty covered bottom is exposed now, not that anyone sees as he's standing right behind me. But he can see. He can see my pink panties and has better access.

I stay calm and try to think as things get even more serious, for he's pulled down my panties. Just grabbed the waistband back there and yanked down. Pulled them down all the way to my knees.

I've spread my legs in order to prevent them from falling to my feet as I felt them about to do that. I think this is what he wanted because I hear him chuckle softly. Now my feet are at least shoulder length apart.

I feel his hands on my bare ass now, groping me once again. Only this time he's rougher, much rougher. This time he digs in to get a firm handful each time he grabs me. He switches hands when one gets tired, groping my left cheek, then my right, never saying a word. The only thing I hear from him is his breathing, and it's getting faster and faster as my poor cheeks get redder and redder from his grabbing.

The bus stops on one of its many stops. As all this happens to me, I forget that this is a normal everyday for everyone else. That everyone but me is a zombie, doing their normal routine.

When the bus stops, people get up and exit the bus, then others clamor on. Like always, everyone is quiet and looks like a zombie. None stop to look at me, to see in my eyes that I need help, or to see that something strange is going on. They just find their place on the bus like they always do, including a rather large woman who walks on to stand just feet from me. Only she is turned away, giving me her large back.

I actually open my mouth to say something to her. To tell her at least "help me," but my mind flashes an image of her turning to look at me, her face showing disgust. That she would think I asked for this and should have never let it get this far. That she might even tell me it's my fault and turn back around.

I've noticed how fast I'm breathing now. A part of me knows it is from fear, maybe even terror, but there's more to it. This feels...exciting? No, not exciting. That's the wrong word. Maybe the right word is...new? Yes, new. It feels, hell, I don't know what it feels, but it certainly makes me feel. It is making me feel alive for the first time in a long time.

I don't know if I feel this way because this guy is so bold to do this, or if it is because it's happening in public. Or maybe it's even like this because I know I could end it just by screaming. Something about all this makes me feel excited in a way I can't ever remember being. It makes me feel like the world is new.

A small whimper escapes me now as he's brought his hands around to my front. I think he's noticed the large woman blocking people's view too because his hands move up towards my breasts again. Only he doesn't grope me. No, he does much worse.

He's unbuttons the top button of my top. Then the second. He goes slow with it, making sure not to make any fast movements to make people turn to look.

Him unbuttoning my top is so humiliating and shocking that all I can do is look down as he does it, seeing more and more of my skin coming to view. It only takes two buttons to be undone before I can see traces of my bra. Then my cleavage.

I feel like I go into a trance once as he's nearly unbuttoned my top all the way. Now my white bra can clearly be seen as the sides of my top part. Not much is exposed like this as I've seen women wear much more revealing things on the bus, but I've never exposed so much. It makes me feel, well, naked.

Still in my trance, I make no noise as he moves his hand inside my top. His hand, which is rough and harsh, rubs against my bare stomach for a moment before moving upward. He runs his fingers over my bare skin, making goosebumps of fear rise. Then he taunts me by running his finger under one bra cup and then the other, showing what he has access too.

Then he grabs my bra between the cups and lifts, making my tits bounce out. They bounce and jiggle out, making them feel much larger than I know they are. And I watch it happen. Watch my own tits be exposed in such a lewd manner.

My face burns red, even if my breasts can't be seen as they are still covered by my top. I feel my nipples as they press against the fabric of my top, becoming so very hard. Even my breasts feel like they are straining to burst out from the fabric, like they want to be seen. That if I don't do something, they will tear through the fabric to come out.

My eyes close again as I feel him grab my bare left breast. His rough hand grabs it and squeezes, lifting it up as he does. He then presses against it like he's trying to flatten it, then shakes it to make it jiggle. He uses my boob like a toy, doing whatever he wants. He keeps on groping me feely as it feels like there's nothing I can do about it.

Now he's grabbed my nipple between his thumb and finger. Slowly he pinches, pushing harder and harder on it. I whimper as it hurts, my feet slowly moving to my tiptoes the harder he gets. Soon he's damn near crushing my nipple and I'm as far up on my tiptoes that I can go.

Thankfully he stops...only to start on my right tit. He repeats the process, going slow and not making much noise as he does. Then he gets rougher and rougher before he tries to pinch my nipple off completely. The way he does all this makes me think he's done this many times before.

This time when the bus stops to let people on and off, he doesn't. He keeps on groping my breasts as my bare ass is completely exposed. As people come on or leave, I make sure my head is turned. I...I don't think I could look at anyone right now. I'm too ashamed too. I mean, I can't believe this is happening. I don't think I could stand it to look at anyone in the eye while being sexually used.

When the bus starts moving again, his hand moves downward. He then moves it under the waistband of my skirt, where he tries to lower it to my womanhood. Feeling this is way too much, I put my legs together to stop him. I manage to close them just in time too as he was inches from touching me where it matters.

Only...doing this makes my panties fall. I had forgot they were around my knees, so when I put my legs together, they've fallen all the way to my ankles. I can now feel the soft fabric of them bunch around my bare ankles, making me feel so very lewd.

The man chuckles at this, as I look down to see what's happened. In a way, I go deeper into my daze because people will see my panties. All they have to do is look at my feet and they'll see my panties bunched there, like a whore. They will know something strange is happening. They'll know that I'm some sort of sick sex freak.

Not to be stopped, the man rests his hand right where it matters, right where I'm blocking him. He taps his fingers on my thighs, as if saying he's getting impatient. But I don't care. I keep my legs tightly closed, telling him without words this has gone on for long enough already. He's got to have all the fun he's going to have.

I feel him do a strange sort of movement behind me. He tilts his head once and then stands up straight. It feels like a "you asked for it" sort of move. Right after, he pulls his hand out from my skirt completely.

In slow motion I look down to see his both of his hands in front of me again. Only this time they grab either side of my open top...and pull. He only needed to pull a little for both breasts to be seen, but on purpose he pulls as far as he can, taking my top out of my waistband completely and letting it hang open...so my tits can clearly be seen.

This makes me nearly pass out. My legs sort of quiver and give out, forcing me to hang on the bar overhead by my own bonds. It feels too much for my mind to believe.

At the same time I feel like this, my body feels hot as an oven. The dark excitement feels like it's about to reach a fever pitch. I'm not sure if I'm going to explode or turn into a puddle of goo. Gosh, I've never been this excited, ever.

My tits are exposed. My bare tits are exposed on the freaking bus. And I'm amazed no one notices. Everyone stays in their world, looking at their phones or trying to sleep. No one sees me like this, hanging helpless with my tits jiggling with the bus's movements. Nor does anyone see my panties around my ankles. No one notices anything.

I know the large woman in front of me is blocking me some, but I thought by now someone would notice by now. Or is it that I want them to notice? Oh gosh, that's it, isn't it? I actually want someone to see me like this. To see me being molested and used. To see me humiliated. It excites me. It excites me in a way I can't even describe.

The warning to let him do as he wants is made clear, as if I don't he could literally strip me or worse. So, showing he wins, I open my legs. I even part them to shoulder width so there's plenty of room. He pats my bare bottom at this, as if saying "good girl."

Now he moves his hand back to my stomach then forces it down into the waistband of my skirt. A moment later, he's literally cupping my womanhood. With a defeated sigh, I stand here, feeling him trail his fingers up and down my slit. He uses two fingers as he does this, petting my pussy from end to end. He trails over, up and down, letting me feel that he could enter me at any moment.

A soft groaning moan comes out as he inserts a finger inside me. Just darts the top of his finger in to get a feel of my pussy, as if checking the warmth. When he does, I feel just how wet I am. I knew that I was wet, but didn't know just how wet I was. Dear me, I don't remember the last time I've been like this.

12