Encounter With Corrupt Cops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While looking at Keshia with a worried face, I attempt to brace myself for what's about to happen. But Keshia barely seems to react. Looking as calm and defeated as before, she stays still, even as her cop unzips himself as well.

"Oh no. Oh no," I whimper as I feel the cop pushing me on the top of my shoulders to force me to bend. I begin to bend over as I know what will happen if I don't. The problem is that my hands are still tied over my head. So when I bend, my arms are pulled back and stretched as he keeps bending me over.

"Oh no, oh no," I repeat as I feel him place his hard cock at my pussy. Looking at Keshia, I see she's bent over as well, but because her hands are tied behind the tree, the cop has to pull her ass backward to make her bend. It looks to be a much worse position than what I'm in, and mine hurts bad.

Looking at Keshia, I know I must appear the same way she does at the moment. Bent over, knowing what's coming, my tits dangling under me lewdly. In the perfect position to be fucked like a whore, again.

I tense up and moan softly as I feel the cop's cock slide inside me. In another wave of humiliation, I realize that I'm aroused, again. Somehow I know it started the moment I saw them driving back. That even after all they did to me earlier, my body is ready for more. It's wanting more of the same.

I hear Keshia yelp over and over in short bursts. These bursts are odd as they sound pained, yet also pleasant for her. Like when you get spanked, how it hurts but can feel great.

Looking over at her, I see the cop is pulling all the clothespins off her pussy lips. Instead of being gentle and kind about it, he instead just pulls them off, not caring how it feels. If anything, he's enjoying making it hurt for her as Keshia jerks with each one that is removed. I can only assume he's already removed the vibrator that was in her as well.

The poor girl doesn't get time to process the pain of having those clothespins remove because the cop immediately slides his cock inside of her once all are removed. Her face goes from tense and stern to a relaxed and almost blissful look, as if having a cock inside of her is her natural state.

Keshia's cop grabs hold of her hips firmly and begins to push and pull on them. This makes Keshia's body rock back and forth, where she bounces off his thrusts. This means his cock is moving in and out of her.

It takes my cop only a couple of seconds before he's doing the same. His hands grab my hips and pull back, making sure his cock goes all the way inside me. Then he pushes me to make me move off his cock only to pull me back as he thrusts, making me yelp from the feeling.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it you fat titty bitch?" The cop fucking Keshia says in a taunting manner. Now he's gotten faster to the point her large, bound breasts are starting to swing.

"That's what you said you were looking for on your Bindr account," the cop keeps on mocking her as he fucks her. I try to keep listening in hopes of finding out more, but it's extremely hard as I feel my cop's dick sliding in and out of me. I'm extremely wet now, which makes it amazingly easy for him, so he is able to fuck me hard from behind, like he's trying to impale me on his manhood.

"I don't hear you saying it," Keshia's cop yells and slaps her ass hard. The cop fucking me finds this humorous because he laughs.

My own breasts swing wildly now as I'm fucked just as hard. Over and over my cop thrusts into me while pulling me back by my hips. The force makes my body bounce off his cock where I uncontrollably moan. And being tied down like this makes it so much more intense, as horrible as it is.

"I'm being fucked," Keshia tells her cop without any delay. Her voice is high pitched and loud, showing she is close to cumming. Her face is askew with pain, pleasure and more in what should make her look ugly, but instead make her look so beautiful.

"What about you, whore. What do you say?" My cop says while yanking on my hair to pull my head back. This makes me cry in pain, especially as he doesn't let go but instead uses my hair for leverage.

"I'm being fucked by a fat cock," I yell out, much as Keshia did. My voice sounds high pitched and unsteady too as I'm surely going to orgasm. I can feel it building inside of me, where it's getting ready to be unleashed.

Keshia and I look at the other in the eye as we are fucked from behind. In what is the weirdest moment of my life, we both share the same feeling. That we hate what they are doing, but love it as well. That at the moment, we are nothing but pathetic trash for them to use and abuse. That this is our place.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Keshia cries out in a higher pitched tone as her orgasm begins. She then starts to moan wildly, with her moans becoming so loud I swear they echo back.

Hearing such intense moans of pleasure brings me to climax almost at once. My own moans come out, revealing I'm cumming as well. Everything that's happening makes it so intense. From the wild way my tits swing, to my neck feeling like it's going to break as he yanks my hair, to the rough way his cock slides in and out of me.

Waves of dark pleasure move over me yet again as I find that I'm very worn down. The waves keep coming, rippling all over my body nonstop. My eyes roll back and my body gets extremely warm. The world seems to disappear as I orgasm, with me not caring at all about Keshia anymore, or that she's screaming for the cop to fuck her.

My orgasm gets so intense I'm scared I may pass out like I did earlier. But thankfully it begins to fade, allowing me to breathe again. But my heart pounds hard and my head pulses.

As my orgasm fades, I look at Keshia. It then occurs to me that she doesn't just look like a whore, or feel like one. She is one. Look at her. She's being fucked in such a dirty way, on some back road. And that's what I am too. For I understand now that I am a whore. A real whore. That's what they've made me into. A lewd, disgusting, make mothers turn their heads whore.

The cop fucking me suddenly stops but slams into me, hard. Then I feel why, as he pumps his seed inside me as he cums. I feel stream after stream of his seed pump into me, flooding my womb. With as much as they've fucked me, there's no way I'm getting out of this without some sort of issue.

My cop slides his cock out of me now that he's finished, letting me go completely. Tired and breathing hard, I hang limply on my bonds, still trying to come to terms with what's just happened. As I hang here, I see Keshia's cop still pounding at her pussy, getting so rough that when their bodies meet it sounds like punches instead of clapping. And each time, she lets out a loud, hard moan, making it sound like she's having short, hard orgasms each time.

Suddenly, her cop stops. With a disgusted grunt, he pulls out of her and even slaps her ass as if she did something wrong. Then, Instead of cumming inside her like my cop did, her cop starts to jack himself off until he cums on her ass. Stream after stream shoot out, landing all over her extended ass.

"That was fun you stupid whore," my cop says from behind, slapping my ass to make me yelp. He does it in the same manner that Keshia was just slapped, making me feel even lower as I know I must look just like her.

"What should we do next?" My cop asks his friend, who is pulling up his pants. This makes my heart drop as it doesn't appear they are finished. If sounded like they were, but that is now laughable.

Like myself, Keshia is trying hard to catch her breath after such a fast and intense fucking. Her eyes are now alive unlike before when she looked so defeated. Judging by the sounds she made, she was must be worn down as well.

"Hey, I know, 'shove it up your ass.' Haven't done that in forever," Keshia's cop answers, his face lighting up as he thinks of what sounds like a game. The cop behind me agrees and the two of them move together where they give each other a high five.

"How about this man, you pick the object and I pick the girl," Cop A says to Cop B. If I could groan, I would. I was under the impression this was some sort of new sex position, but it doesn't seem so. It really is starting to sound more like a game than anything else. Especially as Cop B then starts to pat his belt down, clearly looking for something.

"It's not even a contest. Has to be you. She already had that hook up her ass," Cop A tells me as he walks up to me. He stands in front of me for a moment where he stares at me as if trying to show how evil he is. Then with an evil smile, he turns his back on me and walks up to Keshia.

My lip quivers as it seems pretty clear what's about to happen. They are going to violate me anally with some object. I know they've already violated me earlier like that, but for some reason this seems like it's going to hurt worse.

"Tell her," Cop A orders Keshia, grabbing hold of her nipple clamps and pulling upward. Keshia moves to her tiptoes to follow her tits as the cop keeps lifting them up.

Cop B moves behind me now, where he is no doubt about to shove whatever object inside me. As he moves behind me, I beg him not to do this. To please not put anything up my ass. That they've already done so much to me, that they don't need to do anything more.

"Hey, Whore," Keshia calls out weakly. Caught off guard by this, I look to see that she's looking directly at me. Her eyes are bright and then she yelps as the cop slaps her ass to move faster.

"You're about to have something shoved up your ass," Keshia tells me, no doubt told to by the cop. Only she says it without any sort of apologetic tone. It implies there's nothing I can do about it.

"This is happening because you are a big titty whore that deserves what is happening, like me," Keshia finishes after the cop whispers to her. Hearing her say this makes my heart sink. It hurts so bad because I can hear that she believes it. She really thinks that I'm a whore. That I deserve to have such a humiliating act done to me.

Stunned by this, I look at her as I feel a metal object pressed between my ass cheeks. Whatever it is, is wet, no doubt from lube. And it is pressed right against my most private hole where it is firmly pressed hard.

Cop A stands next to Keshia now while looking at me, clearly enjoying the show. He then causally undoes his fly and pulls out his now limp cock. Exposing his bigger than average cock, he strokes it a few times as if to bring life back into it.

I thought he was doing this just to be nasty and crude, but once again I'm wrong. Showing how mean and evil he is, Cop A grabs Keshia by her hair. He then forces her to bend over all over again, knowing how it hurts her arms as they are bound to the tree.

A moment later, Keshia takes Cop A's dick in her mouth. She willingly opens her mouth and lets it inside, acting like the whore she says she is. Then her head starts to move up and down his shaft as she performs head on the bastard. There's no words spoken, no threats or anything. She just starts to blow him because we both know what we are now, whores.

I grunt as the object being inserted inside me begins to violate me. Unable to help it, I tense up, which makes it hard for him to insert it. But this doesn't stop him and he pushes on it extremely hard, forcing it inside. At this, I groan a low growl as I feel the unmistakable feeling of an object going up my ass.

"What you choose?" Cop A asks very calmly, as if Keshia isn't sucking his cock out in the open. The tone of voice would imply that he's asking about the weather or what the score was on some football game. Not that he's asking what object I'm being violated with as he gets a blowjob.

"Extendable baton," Cop B answers as he inserts the object deeper up my ass. I keep whimpering and groaning at this as it feels so violating. Knowing what it is actually makes it worse as I know that thing can get super long too. Hopefully he doesn't insert it too deep.

"Say why you have a baton up your ass, bitch," Cop B barks from behind me and slaps my ass again. I yelp at this, as this time he slaps hard enough to leave his handprint, while that fucking thing is literally up my ass.

"Because I'm a...whore," I answer, knowing what they want to hear. Any question they ask has a simple answer, which is to say that I'm a whore or that I deserve it. That's the only thing they really care about.

"My ass is being violated because I'm a stupid fucking whore," I moan as he pulls the baton back, just to insert it again. He repeats this over and over again, my body reacting each time. Thanks to what they did before to me, he has a rather easy time fucking me with the thing.

I try to resist how good it feels, but I can't. It's hard to ignore. It causes so many emotions to flare that it is impossible to pretend it's not happening. The feeling of being helpless and scared are the primary emotions I feel, which I've been overwhelmed with for a while. But the humiliation of being a whore, as well as having a private place defiled again, adds to the intense feelings, making my body quiver.

What doesn't help is that I watch Keshia as she willfully sucks the cop's dick. She looks so much like a whore as she does it, her bound tits dangling underneath her and swinging hard. The way she bobs on the guy's dick makes her seem excited to do it, as if she's getting to do some like long fantasy.

Unable to help it, an orgasm is unleashed over me. It's not a strong orgasm, but it is an orgasm. This one is built from the intense humiliation I feel, as even the orgasm is humiliating as it comes from having my ass violated. That I'm cumming basically off the abuse they are giving me, as if I really am some sort of whore that can't help herself.

"She's ready," my Cop tells his friend, to which they both laugh. I can't really say anything to this as I fight not to moan as waves of pleasure move over me. Fighting with all my might, I don't want them to know that I'm cumming. Not like this.

"Here, plug her up with this," Cop A responds, pulling something out from his back pocket. He then throws it to the cop behind me, who has started to fuck my ass very fast now. It's so intense that my eyes roll back as it feels like my insides are being fucked.

As the object sails by my head, I see what it is and groan. It's Keshia's vibrator. The one that was inside of her when she arrived. The asshole must have been keeping it in his back pocket.

"Nice," my Cop says after he catches it. A moment later, I feel the unyielding hard baton slowly removed out my violated ass. Not but a moment later, I feel the much thicker and larger dildo pressing against that smaller hole. It immediately starts to try and stretch my tender ass out as he starts to insert it, to which I squirm and protest.

"No, don't. Don't put it in my ass!" I grunt and yell, shaking and squirming as I fight. I'm able to move just a bit, twisting and turning, making it very hard for him to violate me with it. Yeah, I know it's dangerous as I'm making him upset, but I just can't take that thing. I don't want to feel something that large inside my most private of places, as it's the last dignity I have left.

"You asked for it Big Tits," Cop B grunts from behind me, sounding very annoyed. He's stopped trying to insert the object, thankfully, but I hear him pull something from his belt. Since he's behind me I can't see what he's doing, but I know it's not going to be good.

Time seems to slow down all over again as I see my cop step in front of me, where he brings something between my legs. My eyes lock on to it, where I see a handheld black device. It's not a big device at all, a bit bigger than two deck of cards. My eyes follow it as he brings the object and places it right against my pussy. Against my clit actually. He jams it against my sensitive spot where I let out a brief yelp as it rams against my overworked sex.

All of a sudden I feel very intense pain and intense pleasure. It's so extreme that one second I think I may be dying, yet in that same second, I'm orgasming hard. The sharp shocking feeling makes my entire body tense up, where it feels like electricity is flowing up and down each of my limbs. To my horror and joy, waves of pleasure from my orgasm travel right along the electricity, making me moan a loud pained moan.

As fast as it hits, intense and extreme pain and pleasure stop. Both stop suddenly, like a switch is flipped, leaving me on the verge of passing out. I slump against my bounds as the remaining energy I had was drained out of me as if by a vampire.

The cop pulls the object off my pussy as I hang here, where I feel as if he wants me to say something. But to be honest, if my life depended on it, I couldn't say my own name. I then believe this is the point as a moment later, I feel the dildo back at my ass, only this time I find I don't have the energy or strength to struggle. Even my mind feels hazy as I get twinges of that pained pleasure, as I both want to feel the violation of my ass again as well as cry.

The dildo is worked inside of my ass now. I feel it going it, literally stretching me open as it is forced inside. Every inch I feel, just like I feel how it has fake veins and whatnot on the toy. And as I feel it, I try to come to terms with the fact he just used a stun gun on me. A stun gun right on my pussy. This is horrible in and of itself, but the fact it made me cum is nearly disturbing.

As my ass is violated, Keshia keeps sucking the cop's dick. She has non-stop sucked him off, even taking all of it at times as the cop shoves her head down on it. Yet the cop doesn't pay any real attention to her. Instead he smirks at me, clearly loving the power he has as he watches me be violated in such a humiliating manner. At times when he does force her down on him, he uses a single hand and never breaks eye contact with me.

I groan again as the cop starts to pulls the dildo out after shoving it nearly all the way in me. Once it is nearly all the way out, he inserts it again to fuck my ass, all over again. So I'm made to stay strung up as my ass is fucked with that damn dildo that was inside another woman not but a little while ago.

"Hey, Rape Whore, tell her she's getting what she deserves," Cop A says after slapping the side of Keshia's face as she keeps sucking him off. She whines at the slap, but pulls her head up, allowing the cop's dick to slide out of her mouth.

Keshia's face turns to look at me. For a moment we lock eyes and again share that weird, special bond you can only share with someone you are being sexually violated with. Her eyes seem to offer an apology for the first time, as she knows what this must feel like. They say without words that she's sorry for this, but has to do it.

"You deserve getting your ass fucked because you're a fucking whore," Keshia tells me without emotion, making Cop A laugh. He immediately grabs her hair again to force her back on his dick. Once again she willingly opens her mouth to take it in and resumes her blowing of him.

I'm not sure how much time passes as my ass is fucked. It could be just a couple of minutes for a full hour. What makes time feel so strange is that Cop B starts to rub my clit at some point. I'm not even sure how he's able to do this as he keeps moving the dildo in and out of my ass, as he's open me up enough to be able to do this. Yet with his other hand, he rubs my clit gently.

"Bastard. Bastard. Bastard," I repeat over and over as he does this, as I know what he's doing. He's trying to make me cum, again. To orgasm off of something so violating and mean, to break me down even more. To make sure I remember this for the rest of my life.

After trying to fight it for a while, I finally give in. Much like how Keshia does as she is told, I allow myself to cum, again. Upon giving in, the moans come out, only this time they are from having my ass fucked. The rippling waves move all over me, causing my body to burn in arousal and excitement. And as I moan, I can't help but delight in the fact that I really am a whore. A true whore. A whore who is getting her ass fucked by a sex toy, signaling there's not a part of my body that hasn't been used. That nearly everything possible has been done to me.