Encounter With Corrupt Cops Ch. 02

Story Info
The cops return to do more, only they bring a familiar face.
11.3k words
4.54
20.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

Encounter With Corrupt Cops Ch 02/A Bindr Experience Ch 04

"Ahhh...shit," I groan aloud as I watch the police cruiser drive down the street, if you can even call it a street. It's not even paved. I'm so far out in the middle of nowhere I doubt it shows up on GPS.

I watch as the car drives slowly towards where I am, kicking up dirt and dust behind it, like it's a harbinger of doom. They drive slow on purpose too, as if surveying what they see. I guess this is understandable as I'm sure I'm sight to see the way they left me tied up, naked and helpless.

To be honest with myself, a part of me is somewhat happy they've come back, as it could be to let me go, but I doubt very seriously. If they are coming back, it's for nothing good. It's probably to rape and abuse me all over again. Why else would they string me up like they have?

I'm not sure how much time has passed since they left me tied up on the edge of this forest, but I would guess at least two hours. It's sort of hard to judge time when you're naked with your hands tied over her head to a freaking branch. Not to mention your legs tied spread open with vines. It sort of makes time go extremely slow yet ultra-fast at the same time.

In all my life, I never thought anything like this might happen to me. Hell, I had never even heard of anything like this happening. Not even in those cheap romance novels I used to read when I was younger. This is a sexual adventure that I had truly never considered.

Earlier today my 21 year old self went to the grocery store to get a few items. But, I made the mistake of going to the store without a bra or panties due to needing to do laundry. This was noticed by an evil, perverted, old, loser, asshole cashier. This loser called his friends, which happened to be the two corrupt cops in the car, who proceeded to fake-arrest me in front of the entire store.

They cuffed me, threw me into their cruiser and then brought me out here to the middle of nowhere, which is some backwoods road that isn't even paved. Where there are no houses or business at all, just forest and woods.

For hours, they abused and raped me. All three had turns on me, rather it be forcing me to cum, forcing me to take their abuse, forcing me to blow them, or just double teaming me over and over. They used me in every way possible, including a few that I didn't know you could do. It was horrible, yet exciting and hot at the same time, for I didn't know the human body could cum as many times as I did in one day.

It was the cashier that left me like this, as I have a feeling if it were up to the cops, they would have let me go. The cashier made sure to tie me like this, so I would be helpless to anyone that found me. Getting his creepy perv fantasies out, once he tied me up, he whipped me with his belt, threw dirt on me and then took pictures.

Right before he left, he promised he would come back, which he thankfully hasn't. And since then, I've been sleeping as my body was so tired from all that they did. And now I fear it's all about to start up again.

The cop car stops a little past me, where I continue to watch it very closely. I see the two asshole cops in the front, where they smirk as they look at me. They are having some conversation, surely about me, to which I don't think I want to hear what they are saying.

My brow furrows as I see they have someone in the back seat of the cruiser. At first I get worried that it's the creepy cashier, but it's not. And he had his own car anyway.

Squinting I can make out that it's a woman in the back seat. I can't see much about her due to the windows being tinted, but I can tell she has long hair. And that she's a minority, not that it matters.

I start to get those weird butterflies in my stomach as the cops exit their cruiser. I'm incredibly nervous to why they are back. For the most part I want them to let me go and we can all pretend that this didn't happen. But a part of me, a very small dark part sort of hopes they are back to do more. That they are going to force me to cum over and over again.

They violated and humiliated me horribly, not to mention abused me. Yet despite that, they made me orgasm harder than I knew possible. They took me to a point where I literally passed out from how intense it was. The joy and pleasure I felt was that extreme, and I'll be lying if I said I didn't want to see what else they could make me feel.

"Oh my gosh," I gasp in shock as they open the back door and pull the woman out. My eyes widen and my stomach drops at seeing what they've done to her. And I thought what they did to me was bad.

A young black woman who looks to be around my age is pulled from the back of the cruiser by her hair. The cop shows as much kindness as he showed me as he yanks her out of the car like she's not even human. The poor woman's hair is yanked so hard I'm scared he'll yank it right off her head.

Whomever she is, she's completely naked. Only, they put all manner of BDSM stuff on her. Like nearly her entire body has something BDSM related on it. The poor girl looks like some sort of failed model for a bondage magazine, to which it can't feel good. Not to mention it's clear her body has been used repeatedly already as I see dried cum all over her from here.

"You fucking monsters! What the fuck did you do to her?!" I yell in anger and disgust as they make the woman walk towards me. Her hands are cuffed behind her, making it easy for them to guide her as they keep a hold of her hair. She oddly doesn't fight or struggle, just goes where they guide her.

Whomever she is, it's clear they mean to store her like they did to me. Store for future use, so they can come back and fuck us whenever they wanted. Like this is some backwoods storage facility. A sort of "bitch storage" I bet.

As the woman gets closer, I can see her better. This woman, like me, is very busty, which they seemed to have focused on. Both of her breasts are tied tight up with rope, right at the base of each breast. It makes both of them look swollen and sensitive, which must make them look larger than they normally are.

Her large breasts should be bouncing as she walks, but her nipples have not just been clamped with big honking metal clamps, but had a lot of weight added to each clamp. Those weights pull her poor nipples downward, making her boobs stretch just a bit. It prevents them from bouncing but just a little bit with each and every step.

Now that she's much closer, I see that they aren't actually holding her hair to guide her. She has a damn anal hook inside her. A freaking silver hook that's been inserted up her ass and is tied off to her hair with a length of rope. The rope looks extremely tight and prevents her from moving her head down, giving her a somewhat comical appearance. The cop is holding onto the anal hook rope to guide her, as I'm sure it's more uncomfortable for her.

I find that I can't look away from her as the more I look at her, the more I see. Such as all the writing that is over her. They wrote all sorts of messages and crude comments all over her body. They even drew pictures, with some acting out scenes that I think were done to her. Like her having to blow someone while someone else flogged her womanhood. And whatever ink they used must have been designed for darker skin as the ink looks to glow, like it was neon to make sure it can be seen.

When I see what they've done to her womanhood, I finally turn to look away. There's clearly a large vibrator sticking out of her pussy. I can tell because the color of it clashes with her beautiful brown skin, making the vibrator stand out clearly. But that's not the only thing they've done down there. A multitude of clothespins are pinned to her pussy lips, coating them like they were decorations. There's not a space that doesn't have one. And as the icing on the cake so to speak, she has one of those metal nipple clamps with a weight right on her clit too.

"We didn't do anything to her, thank you very much," The cop guiding her responds. The way he says this is as if he's insulted to be accused of doing such a thing. Like he didn't damn near do all that to me earlier.

"Did we Keshia?" The cop asks the woman, forcing her to stop and stand in front of me. Showing how much of an asshole he is, he's pulls on the rope connected to the anal hook to force her to talk, as if it is an action button or something.

"N-No," the woman answers after winching, speaking in a tired and defeated manner. Unlike myself when they first grabbed me, she isn't fighting at all. She lets them do this to her, not even complaining at pulling on her anal hook. Nor does she make eye contact with me, seemingly to say that she knows how this makes her look as she looks at the ground.

"Bullshit. You fucking creep bastard perverts," I yell at the two cops, thinking that it's not like they could do much worse to me. Afterall, they even whipped me, to which my body still sting and throbs. And despite them being in complete control, I think they know that if something serious happened to me, like if I died or lost an arm, they would for sure get caught. That they would find themselves in this exact position, but in jail.

"I'm offended you would think us capable of such acts. We haven't harmed a single hair on her head. We found her like this, all truss up and tied to the front of a porn shop," the cop says, showing he is greatly enjoying himself by his evil smirk.

The woman doesn't reply to this, but moves when she is prompted. The cop pulls on her anal hook rope, clearly wanting her to start walking again. He brings her to my left and tells her to stand facing a tree. Like before, she does as she is told, not moving or daring to do anything extreme, like running.

A part of me is very confused. I don't believe the cop when he says they didn't do that to her, but something about the way the woman is acting seems to say he's telling the truth. But if that's true, what the hell happened to her? Who would do all that to her?

The cop I've labeled as "Cop A," has been standing by the cop car, smirking as he watches the scene. But now that the woman is in place, he steps up and unlocks her cuffs to free her arms. He then takes the cuffs and puts them back on his belt. The other cop, or who I label as Cop B, steps directly behind her.

"Alright Fat Tits, turn around, put your hands up and behind the tree," Cop B orders the woman in a very cop manner. To my great surprise, the woman does exactly as she is told. Without saying a word she turns around to face the cop, even looking up at him to make eye contact. While keeping eye contact she lifts her hands in the air while leaning her back against the tree. Once her hands are up, she reaches behind to find the tree, where she puts her hands on the other side of the trunk.

Cop A is already behind the tree, where he zip-ties her wrists together. Again, she doesn't move or fight when he does this. She doesn't even beg them to stop. Instead she just accepts all that is happening, not even reacting when the cop tightens the zip-ties really tight to trap her hands behind the tree.

I watch as the two cops work on her at the same time. One moves her right leg so it is spread more. With it out, he zip-ties her ankle to a small nearby tree. And as he does this, the cop behind her unties the anal hook rope from her hair. But instead of removing the damn thing, he instead ties the rope off to a branch in her tree, making sure that it isn't going out of her but is pulling upward.

By the time the two cops are done, her legs are spread wider than mine and her hands are hooked behind the tree to a branch, ensuring she can't move. And the entire time, she just stares forward, as if thinking that this is all her fault, or that she deserves this.

Suddenly, one of the cop's radios burst into life. The two of them listen at whatever is said, which I can't make out as it sounds coded. But the two cops look at each other and then walk off. They walk straight to their cruiser, where they both get inside as if to have a private conversation. At seeing this, I'm not sure if I want them to drive off or not.

"What the fuck did they do to you?!" I ask the woman, still in shock of how she looks. My head is turned as I ask, looking over her naked and abused body. The more I look at her, the more I notice what's been done to her.

It's only now I see that some small electronic device has been strapped to her upper thigh. The device works very much like a smart watch or something, except that it has an electro lead wire going out of it, to which the end is taped to her inner thigh. At first I thought this was some new form of a vibrator, but it isn't going inside of her, so I'm not sure what it is.

As if the device was waiting for me to notice it, I see the display light up for a moment. It lights up for less than a second, but I see the word is displays, "shock." Right after, the woman jerks her legs a little bit, as if her inner thighs where just shocked.

Upset and in disbelief, I turn away from her for a moment. Those asshole cops sunk so low they put some sort of electric shock device on her. And after what I've been through, I know that after a while, those shocks would start to feel good if they are so close to your womanhood.

Turning back to her, I have a very odd moment, where I don't find it weird that I'm looking at another naked woman. This woman is a stranger after all. I should feel awkward looking at her like this, but I don't. After all that's happened, this actually seems very normal. The two of us able to see every inch of the other seems as normal as the sun coming up in the morning.

"Nothing. They didn't do this to me," The woman says in an almost emotionless tone. Again she just stares downward, as if no longer caring about her fate.

"There's this app called Bindr. It's for finding partners for planned sexual encounters based on kinks," Keshia starts to explain, her voice finally gaining some emotion. I am assuming her name is Keshia since the cop called her that.

"I tried it, again...and got tricked, again," Keshia tells me and then sighs deeply. The way she sounds so defeated makes me want to ask how many times she was tricked. From the sound of it, more times than she wants to admit.

"It's a long story, but I got tricked and then was used as a slave at a porn shop. They made it that if you purchased a toy there, you could use it on me for a couple of minutes. But once the sale was over, instead of letting me go, the porn shop owner tied me up out front," Keshia explains, forcing me to visualize that happening to her. With all the stuff on her body, it's not really that hard.

"The porn shop lady, who was the one that tricked me, knew the Bindr app had already alerted the police due to not checking in," she keeps explaining while staring at nothing. I have a feeling she's reliving what happened in her head now.

"These two assholes are the ones that found me. But instead of helping, they told whomever on the radio that it was a prank and no one was there. That there was no tied up naked woman. And then they took me here," she says and finishes her very brief story.

"Oh gosh, that sounds horrible," I tell her, shocked by what she's been through. Keshia shrugs at my comment, still looking overly defeated. I can tell she's gone complete submissive and is going with the flow now. That in a way she's been broken and understands her place. Which I guess is an easy thing to happen after an entire porn shop has their way with you.

"How can we get out of..." I begin to ask her but stop when I hear the doors of the cop cruiser close. Going silent, I watch the cops as they walk back towards us.

"Sorry about that interruption, ladies. Work does get in the way," Cop A says and they both laugh at the stupid joke. I look away, still very intimidated by the pair of them. Sure, the creepy clerk is gone, and he was the worse one of the group, but it's not like these guys are much better.

"What should we do first?" Cop B asks Cop A as they look Keshia and I over, as if we were lobsters in the tank at a restaurant. What makes them intimidating besides their very firm and muscular body builds, is that they both wear cop sunglasses which hides their eyes. For some reason it makes them look terrifying. Like they are terminators.

"I say...Mirror Image," Cop A answers with a serious tone. Cop B nods his head to this, showing that he likes the idea. I can only guess this is some sort of code as I have no clue what it could mean.

"I get the dark one," Cop B states, walking towards Keshia. In response Keshia just sighs, once again accepting that she's about to be used, or worse.

"Fine with me. I like the way this one squeals," Cop A says as he steps up to me. I attempt to say something to him, something like "fuck you," or maybe that he doesn't have to do this, but nothing comes out. Like before I get so scared that I can't get any words out.

The cop then unties one of my ankles. I then notice that the same is being done to Keshia. Finding this weird, I wait for him to untie my other ankle, but he doesn't.

"Oh, come on," I pout as Cop A moves behind me and turns me by placing his hands on my hips. His strong hands turn my body, to which I swing on the rope that's holding my hands up. The trunk of the tree that I'm tied to is several feet behind me, so he has no problem forcing me to face Keshia. When I see her, I see she's been turned too. The cop made her walk around the trunk of the tree until she faces me. We both can see the other fully now, our naked bodies on display for the other as if being presented.

"Now Fat Tits, look your friend in the eye and tell her that your whore pussy is about to get fucked, hard," Cop B orders Keshia as he stands behind her. As he says this, his hands have moved in front of her, where he grabs hold of both of her breasts. There he squeezes and lifts them, making Keshia winch as he toys with the clamps that are still hanging on her nipples.

"My whore pussy is about to be fucked hard," Keshia tells me, looking me directly in the eye. There's no hesitation nor complaint from her at all. She says this almost immediately too. Her level of submission really does surprise me as it appears she has no shame at all.

"Tell her, you are happy for her, because your pussy is about to have a fat cock rape you as well," Cop A says directly in my ear as he is behind me. And like a mirror image, his hands move around my body, where he too grabs my tits. His hands squeeze and grope my breasts, lifting them just like Keshia's were. Every tiny move he makes causes me to winch as my tits were whipped not but a couple of hours ago.

"I...I'm happy for you," I tell Keshia, unable to look her in the eye, even if she's damn near staring into mine. Humiliation floods into me as I don't know if I can say this to another person. Especially not in this position, where I'm naked and strung up.

"I'm happy for you, because I'm about to be...be...r-r-raped by a fat cock too," I finally spit out once the cop's hands on my tits get more aggressive. I can tell he does it as a clear warning that I was taking too much time. But then I see he's doing this because the other cop has started doing the same on Keshia's tits. He's grabbed her breasts hard and now jiggles them, which is then done to me.

Looking at Keshia being groped, I watch as her cop lets go of her. A moment later, I feel Cop A's hands let go of my tits. But then I hear something much, much worse...a zipper going down.