All Comments on 'Encounter with Juhi'

by Rajindian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Try English next time

This is virtually unreadable. Next time, do us all a favour and pass your work through an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ignore meaningless negative commentary

The only thing the first person to comment on your story ( i.e. the comment entitled "Try English Next Time" ) achieved was to display the full extent of his cultural ignorance and the shallowness of his bigotry. Of course I'm making presumptions about gender and nationality here, but I doubt I'm too far off the mark.

As stories go it wasn't bad... but definitely worth improving in a number of ways. The first of them is sentence construction and grammar. Remember that this is a global forum for such stories, so it won't buy you much of anything to phrase them in "Hinglish". Second, this type of story has to be evocative. You're partway there, but not quite. My guess is you'll get better with practice.

Anyway, good luck, and keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice hot fucking arrangemant.

Reminds me of the night my wife and i fucked with different persons in one night and to a score unbelievable. My self fucking her sister thrice and she being fucked eight times. Three times by her younger B>I>L> and twice by her brother and twice by my younger brother and once by me in the course of one night at a family wedding and then she was puffed up and sore for a weeks time. Very nice narration. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Writer Should Write In His Own Language

I regret it, but I have no idea what language in which this story is written. It's totally unreadable. That a couple of illiterate individuals think it's okay is NO recommendation. Serious readers of either literature OR erotica should stay away from this post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic !

greatest story i ever read !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous