All Comments on 'Encounter with the Enemy'

by Adfer

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Cute***

Thanks for sharing.

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
Nice,

but you skipped the sex scene! Still enjoyed it though, so thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She is forgiven

In war time situations the fear and adreniline is so high people will mate as a human drive - the only one left to them at that moment. So she is not a cheating slut as BBL would have her. And the german soilder was actually a gentleman. This turned out well for everyone. Beautiful story. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fucking

cheat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
adultry is adultry no matter how you cover it

and it wasnt rape as she knew

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

Cute little read.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Despicable

Whoring for the enemy. What a piece of trash.

cueball961cueball961about 11 years ago
Uh, Yeah...

Where's a good direct hit when you need one? Two assholes for the price of one in this situation...

BriteaseBriteaseabout 11 years ago
Oh the Anderson shelters!

Remember them well, playing in ours after the war, as I was born the day it needed. (The european version that is) Doubt that 'this' actually ever happened, but lots of things similar certainly did. Nice little story, especially for those who could relate to it in some way.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 11 years ago
You twits!

Idiot commentators... figure it out! Loving Wives is all about wives who cheat. That's what makes many of these tales into stories that have some drama to them. If every one was about a monogamous relationship, how boring would that be?

To the author: Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's too short and needs an actual sex scene rather than a teaser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Now tell the second chapter where the neighbor lets it slip that she fucked a Nazi. The neighborhood finds out and takes her and shaves her head bald and hangs her from Big Ben for consorting with the evil Nazis. Not to mention what would happen if they found out she got pregnant by a Nazi.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Yes if there is gender equity!

The gender equity is vica versa true, so the definition of the Loving Wives means the extramarital fun for the betrayed husbands is to get rid of the cheating wife, to change her to a better new woman and if it may be revenge against the lover and the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GUESS HITLER WAS RIGHT

HITLER'S master plan was to invade and capture england and then have his blonde blue eyed ARYANS mate with english women and breed . He didn't know he had no reason to invade all he had to do was send his men over and all the english women were waiting with open legs. What a waste of men and materials fighting and as usual the tommies were all useless wimps. Even their Royal family is GERMAN . Wonder why we americans , Canadians , Aussies , Indians were fighting for and with these clueless wimps and sluts.

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 11 years ago
IT'S SIMPLY A BLOODY STORY....

What IS the matter with all you idiots who complain about her, and her activities... It's just a STORY!!

IF this kind of story doesn't "do it for you" - don't bother to read here..!! So many - mostly "Anonymous" (who haven't got the cajones to actually put their Lit/Name in anyway) - take it to heart. You'd think it was THEIR wife!!

And, in reality, this "Nazi" - possibly NOT a Nazi, but actually a Luftwaffe Pilot, wouldn't have turned up "just like that" - he'd have been seen by the local Cops as well as others when he presumably bailed out of the plane, and would have had them baying for his capture within minutes. So, for all you folks bitching about the actual story, get real!! I thought it was a cute tale and possibly, not too far from what could possibly happen IF the scenario were tolarably realistic!

LIMEYRACER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So where is the erotica

non-erotic is a better fit.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

people have been commenting on characters in stories since there was stories and language to bitch about the characters with. so get over it. just because it is porn does not mean you cant say a character sucks or the story stinks just like you can say you love the story and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lol

I cant help but laugh at some of the over the top, melodramatic and even xenephobic comments that are being left for this story...Seriously guys grow up and get a life!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Forgivable Moment, You Guys!

Emjoyed the WW II banter. Ring of truth. You're either a very old and witty mum, or just a good period writer. Infidelity bugs me as much as these humorless morons who comment here, but this was a light piece of humor, not a morality treatise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice. Just nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice Tale

Solved a lot of problems in one afternoon. If it was thepr only child they would even be grateful for the moment. Did you guys ever read the Heinlein story where visiting heroes were supposed to bed the local talent and generate little heroes? I can just imagine the comments if the Master posted one of his tales over here.

northlandernorthlanderabout 11 years ago
It wouldn't happen

Not a bad story, but it is obvious that Adfer was never there, At the time the hatred of Germans would just about ensure that unless the police captured the downed pilot, he would be torn limb from limb by the general population. Would never happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yes Northlander is correct. Also the woman would have been shaved bald, beaten and sent in exile for collaboration with Nazi's. A quick search would show you that it happened to almost any French, Dutch or Belgian lady that slept with a German!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WAR IN ITSELF IS HORRIBLE

living within a warzone is dramatic, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really awful:

The writing was fine. But any American woman that would willingly bed a Kraut -- even one that surrendered -- should be taken out and shot as a war criminal.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Anon 'awful'

dear Anon 'awful' ... German bombers routinely dropping WWII bombs on American civilians? In what school system did you learn Modern History? Sweetie was a British woman, living in ENGLAND! (And she was burning hashish or opium on her Primus, because her scenario never happened!)

Cute story. If ya gotta get raped, it is good that the lady gets to initiate it, and that the 'rapist' somehow helps her Hubby become a Dad!

5*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A nice fantasy...but...

A nice fantasy...but he couldn't be "one of the Fuhrer's finest"...The Fuhrer only had bad men, capable of anything to make him happy...And she got pregnant and carried another nazi baby into the world...That was the big mistake of the Fuhrer...He would have won the war without a gun...Sending to England a lot of the Fuhrer's finests and getting english women all pregnant with Nazi's babies...Soon England would be part od Germany...1*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Yo!

Abut Impo tent at 60's comment:

You're nuts! Politics don't follow blood! Besides the great majority of Germans weren't Nazis. There's something wrong with your head!

Adfer, you missed a nice opportunity to do a sex scene here, but nice short story anyway. I can't imagine a surrendered air man wouldn't be a big deal in the neighborhood, so Hubby would know, but would have no reason to think anything amiss about the pregnancy.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Non Erotic

The English woman havingf sex with the downed pilot wasn't why I gave this story, only two stars. The problem, is that there is nothing erotic about a married woman becoming pregnant with another man's child.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Very Danderous premise

A story glorifying a Nazi SS paratrooper seems to speak volumes of your beliefs. Sorry a Nazi baby just doesn't fly with those who served and paid the ultimate price. Maybe you should have written it in German so other like minded readers could enjoy it without insulting the rest of the world. Really really bad mistake. You seem to be of German origin, question is "Are you an Ubermensch and part of the Aryan Nation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re: " Very Danderous premise"

"ubermensch" and " Aryan nation" are mutually exclusive. Do some research.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Luftwaffe NOT SS

Not SS ... also NOT a paratrooper.* Not sure how he got there. Readonsble guess is probably his bomber was hit enough to not allow it to fly much longer, so the surviving crew bailed out. One got very lucky (and a descendant!). Cute story ... one quibble: Why was Hubby still hanging out at home in GB during WWII? Sterility does not get you 4F (sorry ... mixed nationalities!)

* wrong uniform, woefully wrong weapons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Got it, all British wives are whores, and all British husbands are cuckolds.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will you ever learn?

You can't write stuff this original on this site. A lot of guys just won't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUCKED!

When will learn, "CUCKOLD" stories suck in more ways then you can imagine, or not!

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Nice little flash story

You carried it off well. Set the scene, made your point, ended with a twist.

I wonder if you meant the portion with the officer to be a fantasy?

[ "Why not try a different position? That might-"

At that point, in what looked like becoming an interesting conversation, the air raid siren started up.]

Was the missed Butterman conversation actually a bored fantasy?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Doubt it

Don't think a downed Luftwaffe flyer would have had time or inclination to knock off a piece after landing in a city he had just bombed.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Ridiculous beyond any comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

meh

DazzyDDazzyD6 months ago

Perhaps I am just slow, I enjoyed this and I learned from it as well!

YOU DO KNOW THAT FICTION IS NOT…REALITY

DAZZYD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous