Encounter with the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had to come to an end at some point, and so he would collapse beneath her, going limp with a final dribble of cum. Her tongue wrung him from root to tip one last time, and lapped up the residue left on his manhood. Her throat convulsed around his tip, and with one last moan, she finally let him go, a wet, luxurious and erotic pop and sigh finding his ears as his girth was exposed to the cool night air, though he felt the fire's heat upon one side of his still slick cock. He felt more of that moisture-laden substance creeping across his crotch now, and he feared what it foretold.

He was also given a chance to properly breath, the Spawn rolling her hips forward and leaving a trail of semi-transparent moisture behind on his chest and mouth. She melted into a featureless mass once more, and once more reformed as her bewitchingly, terribly beautiful self, straddling his crotch and trapping his still erect member between her glutes, his cock refusing to soften now and feeling harder than ever... it tingled too, as did the skin around his face where that slowly encroaching moisture left its mark.

She reached forward and trailed a dry finger gently along his jawline.

"That was truly delicious, mortal~" she praised, an alluring compliment that only seemed to buoy his spirits when it should not have. He should've still reviled this woman, and he was still deathly afraid of her... but his body was burning with need now, he never felt more aroused than he did now, and that terrified him. More and more of him was betraying him out of a need for greater pleasures, not helped by her gently grinding her glutes against his cock.

But when she adopted a wicked grin, and rolled her hips just enough to present her pussy, his fear returned in full.

"I think it's time we finished this, my lovely Untainted friend~" she uttered with an evil tone, and reached down to spread her labia and once more reveal the hellish depths she possessed, stretching her entrance and showing off the forest of writhing, grasping tendrils within, just eager to attack any penis that found itself trapped inside... which, soon, would be his.

She lifted herself, a tentacle from her back grasping his cock to ensure it remained aligned when the Spawn elevated her hips and brought her mound down to 'kiss' his tip with her inky labia. It also gave him a chance to see what had become of his throbbing member, coated in a slick film of inky black residue that seemed to gradually spread across his crotch. A simmering stimulation sunk into his flesh wherever it touched, and it seemed to grow stronger wherever the substance lingered the longest.

She slowly rubbed her mound to his tip, letting her labia splay to either side of his glans, hugging his cockhead with a supple grip, wet and warm. Ever was she teasing him, biting her lower lip seductively. He wanted to escape from her, knowing what awaited him, but her tentacles had an unyielding grip upon him, his limbs held to the side and keeping him contained as he started to thrash.

"No, not there!" he exclaimed, tugging on her restraining tentacles, but she only laughed in response.

"I do love how you squirm~" she purred, slowing her efforts just a little to emphasise her teasing... but respite was not to be his any longer, as she began to take him inside.

She was tight, terribly so, her labia seemingly clasping around him with a soft grip, but nothing as tight as the way her pussy clamped down around him, the first inch or so of her depths lined with highly textured walls that rubbed against his sensitive member. But before long, he felt the edge of the writhing forest within her passage, and his squirming intensified, a helpless struggle that would not see him any freedom. Her teasing laughs turned to gentle moans as she dropped deeper onto his rod, impaling herself and stretching her walls. His cries of protest turned to strangled moans as the tightness scoured his tip, but they would also turn to breathless gasps as he was plunged deeper into the mess of tendrils in her depths.

It was horrendous in how good it felt, the stimulation too intense for him to focus on anything else... and even what he felt for that matter. His nerves were being overloaded with stimuli, dozens upon dozens of tiny tendrils of varying lengths either wrapping around his cock or attacking his sensitive skin, tracing the veins and the contours, curling against his flesh or digging their tips into the underside of his corona, a most sensitive area. His glans was raked mercilessly, and the opening at the tip was teased with probing touches.

His body began to writhe as the spawn nestled atop of his crotch, his prick buried to the hilt inside of her, the majority of it at the mercy of those writhing feelers. His back arched, and he tugged on the tentacle restraints that held him beneath this hellish woman. His toes curled, his fingers flexed, and his eyes were wide open but curled upwards, husky breaths constantly ripped from his open mouth.


Then she started to move again, and a choked gasp was ripped from his throat. With a rising and falling, she rode him slowly, taking him to his tip and briefly sparing him the ecstatic torture of her tentacle laden depths, before plunging down and subjecting him to the irresistible pleasure that laid within, all with walls that clenched possessively around him. She was slow at first, her hips rolling with a hypnotic grace, her back undulating with a fluidity many races couldn't match. Her glutes and thighs met his crotch with a gentle sound, whereupon he would let out a whimpering cry as those tendrils assaulted his cock in earnest.

She leaned over him a little, the Spawn's breasts jiggling and shifting with her movements as she made him hers. He felt her hands slide up across his torso, and come to rest upon his pectorals, fingers splayed across the muscles. Her hair hung down around her head, perfectly framing her face as they draped down either side of his, leaving him nowhere else to look. She breathed luxuriously, heated breaths of dominant lust leaving her and filling Eret's air with an alluring scent.

Her eyes were hypnotic, and with her long hair framing his head, he had nowhere else to look except down. Down towards his crotch, where her body, flexible and erotic to behold, rose and fell upon his cock. She put a gentle twist to her hips as they moved, pushing his member into her walls, and more firmly into the mess of tendrils that eagerly attacked his cock whenever it came upon those depths. In many directions did her twisting stir his prick, and against every side of her passage was his length pushed against, leaving no part of him untouched.

There was a lusting look on her face, both domineering and yearning. Eret wasn't sure what the Spawn was yearning for, but he was terrified; her pussy was too much for any human to bear, and he could already feel himself nearing a climax, and they'd only been going for a little bit like this. He tried to look away, but the hypnotic undulating of her torso and the jiggling of her breasts made it impossible to ignore what was going on. Eroticism surrounded him, and her eyes... they were so easy to get lost in.

Then Eret looked down and saw where her hands were pressed to his chest... and spied an inky film slowly creeping across his pectorals, coating him in a black residue that made his skin tingle wherever the stuff covered. His eyes widened in panic, seeing as it was moving faster than he had felt the stuff on his crotch and face creep before. It was spreading across his chest, and faster from his crotch, the simmering tingle he felt before deepening into a dully burning pleasure.

Between his panic and the inconceivable pleasure he felt, Eret began to struggle, buck, writhe and arch his back, crying out in terror and pleasure, but this only seemed to make the stimulation more intense, and please the demonic woman atop of him, unholy but erotic laughter filtering from her lips as she licked them.

"You are mine~" she asserted. "Just give in to the pleasure... a wondrous world awaits you~"

He didn't answer, just fixing her with a terrified expression that was constantly contorted by her stimulation. The slime was creeping down his legs now, and he could feel it seeping into his anus. It was starting to spread deeper into his body, and further afield. Eret was about to cry out, to plead with her, but he couldn't muster the words, not when the ecstasy was curtailing his mind, his sense of focus, and not when she began to pick up the pace.

When their bodies collided, a sloppy, wet clap resounded, and his breathy gasps of pleasure seemed to please the Spawn atop of him. His struggling was erratic, sometimes meek and timid, other times strong and desperate, and at others exhausted and defeated. His fear was much the same, sometimes burning in his eyes, and then overridden by the pleasure and the euphoria. But he knew that creeping ooze was something dreadful, and he was afraid of what her words meant. But he was helpless beneath her.

The pleasure reached a peak, and with a strangled cry, he bucked into her womanhood, releasing a potent load of hot seed into her depths, tendrils drawing it up and taking it deeper. His body spasmed in orgasm... but it wasn't the end. She kept going, faster even, not giving his prick time to rest, even after it stopped releasing its load. Yet, already it bobbed with need, throbbing inside of her hellish depths whilst his balls, now coated in the stuff, seemed to churn. He felt the warmth inside of him, and it seemed to be encouraging his body to produce a fresh load immediately.

Panic consumed him, terrified he was going to be fucked to death, but he couldn't plead with her, for her hair came to life and wrapped around his head like tentacles in their own right. With his head now firmly trapped, she was able to wrap her arms around him, one snaking around his torso, the other around his neck to gently grasp his jawline on the opposite side, leaving him vulnerable to her invasive kiss, her long tongue unfurling first and plunging deep into his throat before her lips even met his, meshing aggressively.

He gagged as he was silenced, feeling her breasts squash to his chest, slick and wet. He was struggling erratically now, flailing his lips helplessly against the restraints of her tentacles, whilst feeling every part of her grow wet and rub wet residue off upon his body as hers rubbed against him, continuing her debauched ride. A garbled scream entered her mouth, but she only moaned in response.

That stuff was covering him more now. Pleasure burned across his body, and he felt it change... seeping deeper into his flesh, starting to permeate his being. Where it first graced his body, he slowly stopped feeling it... instead feeling through it, as though it were now part of him, but he couldn't discern anything but her touch and the intoxicating pleasure that infected him. Her hips continued to roll, her spine continued to undulate, and ecstasy filled them both.

He felt the ooze reach one of his eyes, and spread across it. There was some discomfort at first, and he closed his eyelid, but it didn't stop the stuff from spreading. It crept deep, and spread across his eye. His vision seemed to change after some initial blurring and blinding... then things seemed brighter. He could feel it spreading throughout the socket, and going deeper. It started going up his nose, and further down his throat thanks to her invasive kiss.

His struggling was chaotic now, he could feel that stuff covering his body everywhere, spreading out from every point of contact between her body and his. And he could feel it seeping deeper, seemingly hooking its influence into his muscles, spreading throughout his flesh, reaching his bones. His fingers spasmed erratically as the ooze coated them, his toes a similar tale. And the pleasure... between her relentless riding and the invasive kiss, the Spawn's efforts were breaking his will down with little effort.

The dam inside of him collapsed and he came again, bucking hard into her body, releasing ropes of his seed straight into her body, but still she did not stop and still did his body continue to work for her, as though it were betraying its own limits. The ecstasy was intolerable, he thought he was going to go crazy. He could barely hear the slapping of her hips upon his as she rode him, a roar inside his head from an unknown source drowning out everything. Was it the rushing of blood as his heart beat ever faster and faster? Or was it some final part of his body imploring him to resist.

He couldn't, the struggling of his body now the result of overwhelming pleasure inducing spasms akin to a seizure. He felt that stuff sinking into every fibre of his body, pleasure burning him everywhere. He felt it inside him, the creeping ooze in his throat having reached his gut, his innards coated after the inexorable spread invaded his body from his nether regions and more. His nipples burned with pleasant sensitivity whenever hers rubbed against them. He could feel the stuff seeping into his ears... it was over his brain now. It was everywhere and the pleasure was everywhere.


Eret could feel himself nearing another orgasm. Some tiny, lingering part of him with some measure of sanity told him it would be his last, though why... it had no answers for that. Even the fear felt distant now, everything but the pleasure and desire of the Spawn atop of him. It was like her tentacles had invaded his body, changing him from within and without. He gurgled a moan as her tongue continued to taste his throat, its dexterity allowing it to wrap around his own further back along the monstrous muscle's length.

The end was coming soon, he could feel it... only a tiny patch around his other eye remained unchanged, and it was half-lidded and the eyeball itself had rolled upwards in its socket. The ooze was closing in around it, and the rest of his body was completely covered, the ooze seeping into his body to the core. His spasms had reduced to endless, shallow shivers as the finale drew near.

And then, with one final slam of her hips down upon his, both Eret and the Spawn came; he shot a final, still potent load deeper into her body, and she splashed thick viscous fluids of her orgasm across his groin. The creeping ooze found his eye, and in a single moment of mind-bending bliss, he had been completely taken by it. There was nothing, but the ecstasy, and her.

It was a kaleidoscope of sensations, pleasures and ecstasies and a myriad of visions danced in his mind as though he were seeing it with his own eyes. It felt like he had melted, and found himself floating in an ethereal abyss, his very soul made malleable and porous, letting all these delights infect and change him to the very core. It felt... wonderful.

Then everything suddenly came together in sharp focus. A sense of substance returned to him, his surroundings became familiar, and he felt his body again. It was his body, it felt as he knew it... yet now it felt like something more. Something better.

He sat up, and examined himself; his body was now an inky black complexion, dully glistening in the light of his fire. Things seemed brighter though, like the darkness had passed, yet he could make out the moon, still high in the sky. Everything seemed to possess a new crisp clarity, and he noticed things more than before. The subtle flutter of individual leaves touched by the wind, the tiniest pinprick beam of moonlight flickering as the canopies rustled in the nightly zephyrs.

His skin tingled pleasantly, but it did not seem like a distraction. He felt... energised, strong, yet he should've been exhausted after what he'd just endured. Instead, it seemed to fill him with desire. That something like that was bliss he couldn't simply pass up the next chance he got. Especially now that he would be able to better experience the ecstasies Sehraa had to offer.

Sehraa? Yes, that was the Spawn's name. The Spawn. Goddess of them all, claiming dominion over the Dark Lands that were hers to rule. It all came to Eret, as though from a far away source, yet one that ever had a subtle connection to his mind, bridging him with something far greater than he, yet only ever offering him guidance. He understood. He was Eret, but now he had been reborn... or rather, improved and strengthened. He still felt as he was... he still felt himself.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" came a soft, sensual voice, one he recognised and now knew better than ever. He turned to see the Spawn -- the Goddess Sehraa -- leaning up against one of the boulders, tentacles hugging around the rock and out of the way. He remembered what she did, but there was no malice inside of him... only desire and reverence. She was his Goddess, and she had brought him into something new and wonderful.

"Y-Yes," he stammered, rising to his feet. He was still nude, as was she, and even now Eret felt a little self-conscious, but also drawn to her. This felt... nice. He stepped towards her and gave her a thankful bow. "I've never felt like this before..."

He felt a tentacle press to his chin and tilt his head up to look upon her. She beckoned him with a finger, and he strode forward until she grasped his chin in a delicate hold. It made him shiver. To be this close to the Goddess... it was an immense privilege.

"I do not want to destroy who you are, Eret," she stated, revealing she now knew his name -- as she did all her subjects -- and that erasing his being was never her aim. "I only intend to bring those who linger in my domain into the fold... to share in lustful peace~"

He knew her words were true. He had a connection to a collective consciousness, and it told him all he needed to know.

"I... thank you," he said, attempting to bow again, thwarted by the delicate hold of her fingertips to his chin.

She grinned, and curled her fingers inwards against the bottom of his jaw, bringing him closer until her hands wrapped around him in an embrace, and brought him into a kiss. He submitted immediately, though he snaked his own hands around her body. He tried to wrestle with her muscle, but it was no use; he had no experience in his improved body, there was no chance he could defeat another like him with a few months experience on him, let alone Sehraa herself.

But already he took her delving tongue with lustful ease, gagging never and moaning in delight as Sehraa's tongue probed about in his throat. It was a disarming kiss, but it was brief, as she let go with a pop, slipping her inky tongue back into her mouth, gliding it across his before she was able to speak again.

"How about one last bit of fun before we part ways~" she suggested, though from the Goddess, it was never merely a suggestion. And who could refuse her?

Before he even finished nodding, she had spun him around, pressing his back against the boulder, and immediately squashed her voluptuous rump against his crotch. She started to grind slowly, and it didn't take long for his penis to grow erect; it could take a whole lot more punishment now, and he was eager to see how much it could take in this new form. It seemed a little bigger now, about an inch longer and just that little bit girthier... which brought Eret a certain amount of extra pride.

Her movement was hypnotic to witness, especially as she started to grind her glutes from the root of his throbbing member all the way to his tip, Eret watching her hips roll fluidly, her body as mercurial as her sensual voice. Oily precum already beaded at the tip and dribbled down his length, caught by her sliding cheeks and smeared across his rod and her mounds both. Her motions were smooth, practised, perfect.

She turned to look at him, her flexible body giving her little trouble. She smacked one of her glutes and encouraged him to grab hold. He did so happily, but he did not do more than grope and let his fingers sink into her pliant mass. She was in charge now, and he was going to enjoy himself. Sehraa felt lovely to touch though... to squeeze her flesh, to run his hands across her supple rump, to caress her thighs as she slid up and down his throbbing prick... this was a true delight.