Encounter with the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shivered as she altered the method, grinding against him with another twist, bending his dick one way, then the other, making a vague but sensuous circular motion against his manhood. Then she stopped, and wiggled her hips from side to side against him vigorously, slapping the insides of her glutes against his cock, before she returned to her lusty grinding. More precum dribbled from his tip, and his inky cock began to throb with need. He felt the pressure in his loins building again; another climax was nigh.

Sehraa knew it too, licking her lips and biting the lower with a seductive chuckle. She didn't need to go too fast to bring him to the edge. She had more than just power at her command, but a bottomless well of sexual talent, and she exploited it to the logical extremes.

"Don't hold back now... I have a surprise for you, if you don't take too long~" she said with a playful tease.

A surprise? If that was the case, he had no reason to hold back... not that he was too much. But now, he let himself go, and the pressure in his loins built to the bursting point, and with a moan and a buck of his hips, he thrust forward and released a thick load of dark-coloured cum, shooting viscous ropes across the goddess' luxurious rump, that were soon after absorbed into her malleable body. It was a lengthy climax, longer than what his human body could have achieved before hand.

She slowed down, and gave him a chance to relax with a pleasured sigh. Finally, Sehraa pulled away, leaving his throbbing cock to bob needily; he wasn't nearly done, he wanted that surprise... but what was it?

He got his answer when she turned around and caressed his cheek, before pulling him away from the boulder. She moved past him, and when he turned around, he saw a sight he'd never forget; Sehraa was pressed against it, bust squashed against the stone as the firelight flickered across her body, whilst she slowly moved her hips with an enticing sway, two of her tentacles slithering back to part her cheeks and expose her anus.

"We haven't used this yet... and I think you deserve the lead, after being such a delectable convert~"

His heart leapt with joy, and he wasted no time save for a reverent 'thank you' to the Goddess before he moved forward and grasped her glutes, her tentacles moving away to let him have the initiative. Though now that he was behind her, he saw no reason to be too quick... he could enjoy himself a little. He fondled her cheeks, massaging and squeezing each, spreading them and sinking his fingers into their malleable forms. He had an urge to take his tongue to her sphincter, but he knew the Goddess' time was limited. She had her own things to do.

So he hoped he would have another chance someday, and instead opted to slap her glutes gently with the head of his cock, one hand grasping it near the base and drumming the glans across her bouncy cheeks, one after the other, or grinding it slowly, just enjoying the supple feel of her pliant skin against his member. She moaned softly, and Eret took that a sign that he was doing no wrong. But he couldn't resist getting closer, taking a hold of her hips and pushing his crotch into her rump, and slowly grinding, humping her with the pace of treacle.

He was just... enjoying the eroticism of it, feeling her rump conform to his body, his erect mast like a roller against her doughy glutes. Her flesh was pliant on the outside such that it felt like each cheek was hugging his dick. More, both of them started to secrete a thin film of moisture, which provided ample lubrication. His sighs mixed with hers, and he could feel a connection to his goddess.

He wanted that connection to deepen.

He pulled his hips back whilst keeping a firm grip upon hers, and without hands, he aligned his tip with her pucker, prodding it with his swollen glans. Another sigh left Sehraa's lips, and a moan left them both when Eret finally made the push, stretching her tight entrance with his tip until his glans slipped inside, a tiny jerk forward as her sphincter closed over his corona. She was slick inside, not like a human. Yet it was even tighter than her pussy, her ass clenching like a vice around his invading penis. It was effort to push forward even with lubrication.

But damned if he wasn't enjoying himself. The tightness was amazing, and his new form was more than capable of enduring and enjoying what Sehraa had to offer... though he knew if she so wished, she could obliterate his mind with bliss all over again. Temporarily at least. For now, he simply focused on pushing inside until he couldn't go in any more, his hips pressing to her slick yet velvety glutes, squashing her rump down as he inserted himself as deep as he could manage.

A luxurious sigh left her lips, and a gentle gasp left his. He stayed like this for a moment, feeling her tightness, and a gentle series of soft contractions, like a slow ripple from root to tip. He bit his lower lip, and started to pull back out, until her sphincter squeezed tightly just behind his corona, making it impossible to retreat all the way. Just as Sehraa no doubt liked it. He groaned, but laughed after; they would finish when she was ready.


He pushed in again, going a little faster, then pulled back with the same pace, and again until he had a steady, firm rhythm going, thrusting with enough force to gently clap against her rump. Her moans mixed with his gasps, and it sounded sweet to his ears. She pushed off the face of the boulder a little, and let her breasts hang free. He had to shuffle backwards and halt his thrusting for a moment, especially when she started grinding her rear into his crotch.

She looked over her shoulder and grinned with a lick of her lips.

"What... tiring already~?" she teased with a gentle flash of her eyes.

His eyes dully flashed in return, though he did not feel any direct influence from her. But her words did put a smile on his face.

"Not even close~" he answered her, as he started thrusting again, halting her gentle gyrations and making her moan. He felt pleased, and angled himself so his thrusts hit with an upwards angle.

Her tentacles started to slither around him, gently holding onto him, though he knew it was just another message; he wasn't leaving until he was done. He'd gladly oblige, attacking from different angles before settling on a straight assault once more. Though he did slide his hands sensuously up from her hips and along her sides, tracing the gentle curves of her slender but voluptuous frame, across her waist and then to her chest... sliding his hands around to take hold of a breast in each hand, massaging them with gentle squeezes.

He was bent over her a little now, groping and thrusting away. She undulated her back, and he watched her spine bend with fluid motions, and felt her anus kink around his cock, only adding to the intense stimulation. He went faster now, both he and Sehraa more than able to handle a little roughness. Her moans grew sweeter, and his more strained. He could feel a powerful pressure in his loins, greater than what he felt when he was human. He was nearing an orgasm, and it was going to be his strongest yet.

"Sehraa... I am..." he began to warn between lusty pants, but a tentacle pressed to his lips.

"I know~" she said with a teasing giggle. "Let it all out~"

How could he resist that? She was too good. She felt too good. His thrusts grew faster for the finale, but more erratic as well. He could feel his balls slapping against her vulva, coating themselves in her arousal. Eret was mere moments away from the second climax as a Spawn and he was entirely enamoured.

It crashed over him like an avalanche of emotions and feelings, more than the physical, and more than he felt before. A loud cry of ecstasy was ripped from his mouth, and with a final, harsh thrust, he hilted himself inside of the crushing depths of Sehraa's ass. He jerked his hips short and sharp, releasing rope after gooey rope inside of her.

Sehraa moaned aloud too, a sweet cadence that accompanied the soft shuddering of her body as she too experienced orgasm, splashing juices against his thighs and his balls. Her tentacles tightened around him, holding him in place like a dominant embrace, forced to endure the repeated clenching of her anus as she milked his load for every drop.

And in this moment, Eret felt a connection... he could see visions of her antics, of the people she had corrupted and brought into the fold, of men and women spasming violently in ecstasy, entire villages succumbing to her might and basking in the bliss and peace she brought. Of beings who once feared her, now realising what life under her meant... freedom.

At last, he calmed down, and laid atop of her panting. But Eret was Spawn now, and it didn't take long for him to recover. Sehraa, however, recovered instantly. She let him lay atop of her for a little while, gently massaging her breasts, letting the supple flesh spill into the gaps between his digits, gently rolling her nipples about with his fingers. But eventually their time had to wind up, her tentacles pulling him free of her, with not a drop spilling from her.

She turned around and faced him, cupping his cheek in her hand.

"I know all about you Eret... a young adventurer like you will fit in well in my land... after all, it is now before you, with its sensual treasures and erotic perils just waiting~ You will find your place... now, farewell~"

With that -- and a parting kiss on the lips -- she melted into the ground, leaving no trace of her. But Eret could sense the veins of Creep beneath the ground, spreading out further than what crept across the land on the surface. She no doubt joined with one... and was anywhere in the Dark Lands now. Off to enjoy her empire or to prey on anyone hapless enough to wander into her, like he had.

He sighed, and stood straight by the fire, basking in its warmth and its glow. His cock still felt moist, but now it had softened, no longer needed. He still felt so many things he didn't as a human, and he could sense things too... that connection to the rest of the Spawn, telling him things when he needed the answer, understanding what he was now. Still, part of him did miss his old self... then something came to him.

He concentrated, and with a modicum of exertion, he felt his skin tingle like it was rippling and turning over, though he felt no pain. The inky complexion started folding, and spreading out from patches all over him, as though the corruption were reversing, was gently sun-tanned skin. He felt the change cross over his eyes, and he knew their colour had reverted. He felt his hair grow less individually thick and more fibrous.

And soon, Eret was once more... human. At least, on the outside. And on the inside, in some respects. He still felt himself, only better. He knew he could leave the Dark Lands, with permission, though he would have to forgo the powers of the Spawn. The changes and the delights that could be found within the Goddess' domain as well.

He laughed; he'd come here for renown, and for fortune. He wasn't about to go home now, especially when he knew his home lay just within the borders of the Dark Land's full extent. He looked around for his clothes, and got dressed, finding his pack and dousing the fire; the night was drawing on but it still had hold over the land. But he no longer needed the rest and he could see just fine.

After all... he had some ruins to find, and a fortune to claim. Maybe there would be other hidden treasures deeper in the Dark Lands, behind all manner of pleasures...

Eret was giddy at the thought.