Encounters of a Nympho Pt. 01

Story Info
Trisha being the naughty little slut she needs to be.
1.2k words
4.09
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha experienced so many new encounters with countless people online male and female, unlocking her true inner slut. Her fiancé Brian giving her permission to play on a social media site is turning out to be a bad idea. They had a great relationship together meeting in high school. Falling in love almost immediately, but even from the beginning always seeming like something was missing. Like a burning deep within her needing to explore and see her true self. After a couple of years their relationship grows a little stale both needing to spice up what they have. After coming to her with a proposal to have an open relationship, she wonders what has she done wrong, was she not good enough. Those thoughts circling through her mind for days before finally giving in and giving him what he wanted. Trisha cried herself to sleep on countless night, but eventually just hardening her heart and opening to the idea of being with another man and or woman.

Just creating an account and setting things up, she searches through the list of rooms. She comes across one room standing out amongst the rest "Anything ERP". Her mind getting fuzzy at the thought of anything, what could this possibly mean. Clicking the join button to enter the room "feeling a wave of excitement over her body". She introduces herself saying the traditional "hello and how are you's".

She comes across a man shortly after introduction, his typed words telling her "SLUT IN MY PMS NOW". She feels this excitement that she's been longing for, someone to take control of her and make her bend to their will. She opens her PMS and types him a message "yes Sir what may I do for you?".

Responding back almost immediately, introducing himself as Daddy and offering her his companionship. He knows what this entails, telling her "while they are together she belongs to him and only him doing whatever he asks of her no questions asked."

She agrees to these terms not really knowing what she was doing being so new to this world of kink. But feeling a deep burning inside of her telling her, pushing her to do it. Her whole body tingling from her pink nipples sitting on top of her 36B breasts and down to her cleanly bald shaven pussy.

"Against the wall slut" Daddy says in a demanding tone. Pulling his knife from his holster and slowly cutting her tank top away, leaving her naked breasts out for his viewing. "Don't move whore we wouldn't want you to get cut accidentally." Daddy explaining. Putting the blade of the knife against the side of her thongs and cutting them away, leaving her naked body trembling in front of him. "Get on your knees Bitch." Daddy demands.

She falls deeper into her own lust with Daddy and his dominance. His words piercing through her head and through her heart sending waves of excitement all over her trembling naked body. Taking her by the throat and throwing her to her knees and forcing his thick veiny cock into her mouth. Gagging as she sucks hard and swallows trying to please this man she just met. Like a whore with drool dripping from her chin and down his big sperm filled balls. She works her warm wet velvety mouth over his cock sucking hard as her mouth would hollow. Moaning and coughing like a bitch in heat, feeling his warm salty precum flowing down her throat and coming to rest in the pit of her stomach.

"Ohhh fuck Trisha I knew you were special the moment I saw you. Keep sucking that big dick you little slut." Daddy moaning and grunting out the words. Moving and pumping his hips back and forth to force his cock even deeper into the confines of her tight rippling throat.

Putting her deeper and deeper into the moment, falling so deep in lust for this man. Getting warmed up. Now Trisha's mind is going to " the idea of that warm veiny cock throbbing deep inside her pussy never escaping her mind as she was on her knees, gagging and being forced to take it all in, his big strong calloused hands keeping her in place, making her feel like a slut pleasing this man that she has the littlest detail about.

Her pussy was throbbing, aching as it gets soaking wet and starts running down her thighs, in an instant Daddy pulls his cock out of her mouth making a mess of her face, only to grab her by the hips, having her bent over on all fours. "On your hands and knees slut your pussy belongs to me now." Daddy demands. Spanking her as he forces his long pulsing cock deep inside her pussy, she was so tight that he had to dig his fingers into her hips and thrust hard to force his thick veiny cock inside her tight love tunnel, making her scream and squirm underneath him.

Trisha's intense orgasm breaking through and crashing over her petite body, gushing her juices on his big swaying balls. "Oh Daddy, Daddy yes you're making me feel so good I've never felt this naughty before." Trisha moans. "Ehh...Ehhh...Ehh... Oh my god Daddy your so thick, I can feel you stretching me, it hurts soo good Daddy. Ehh...Ohhh....Ehh...Ung...Ohhhh shit Daddy yessss. Daddy breed me put your baby in me pleaseeee." Trisha moaning and having the best orgasm of her young life.

"Oh fuck Trisha you are my naughty girl, Daddy's going to breed you. Oh fuck girl you are soo tight your going to make me cum baby." Daddy grunting as he feels her tight pussy contracting around his thrusting pulsing dick. Slapping his big balls against her clit as the audible sounds fill the room, feeling that boil within his balls as she milks the sperm from his loins. Giving two last thrusts sending copious amounts of his thick creamy cum deep into her womb. Rope after rope squirting deep inside of her and decorating her pretty pussy. "Oh fuck girl, oh my god you are amazing." Daddy moans coming down from his intense orgasm.

Trisha feeling his hot boiling sperm spurting deep inside her pussy. She bucks back and forth against him with both of their juices dripping down her inner thighs and making a mess on the bed. "Oh Daddy that was amazing. You are incredible I am for ever yours." Trisha exclaimed. Feeling his cock soften and slip out of the confines of her tight wet pussy. She turns around instantly putting her mouth stretched wide over his huge cock. Trisha licking and sucking and cleaning off their juices and swallowing the remnants of their love. Leaning down and licking and sucking the juices from his balls. Trisha giving them a final kiss. "Thank you Daddy for the wonderful evening. Please let me please you whenever you need." Trisha pleading.

Looking down as Daddy watches his new sub suck, lick and clean all their juices off his big dick and balls knowing he's chosen the perfect one. "Get up and get dressed bitch and be ready for when I call you again. Thank you for the perfect evening and have a great night princess." Daddy tells her.

"Yes Daddy as you wish, I will be ready and waiting for your next demands. Goodnight Daddy and sweetdreams." Trisha tells him while getting her cut clothes and covering her naked body. Leaving the room in a mess. Waiting for what her next adventures would bring.