Encounters with Evil Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't eat meals together anymore. Guy ate out most of the time, but Tigger discovered that sometimes he would sneak into the kitchen and raid the refrigerator. Other than the occasional beaming smile when he got home, Guy seemed to want nothing to do with him. He effectively thwarted every attempt Tigger made to seduce him, and the young man was at wit's end.

It was mid-morning when Tigger went into the kitchen to fill up his water bottle in preparation for making use of Guy's home gym. He stopped short when he saw Consuela pulling containers out of the refrigerator, a scowl making her countenance even scarier than usual. He started to back out of the kitchen, but she had already spotted him.

"You are not eating my food," she accused. "You are letting it all rot in the back of the refrigerator."

"I'm sorry. I've been eating it, but you're making way more than I can eat by myself." Tigger replied, bristling. "Guy doesn't eat here anymore," he added bitterly.

"No?" Consuela paused and fixed a piercing eye on Tigger, making him intensely uncomfortable. "Why not?"

"I ... I don't know. I don't think he likes me."

Consuela gave a snort. "What are you talking about? The man is over the moon for you."

Tigger studied her grim face, trying to figure out if she was teasing him cruelly.

She reached out and put a gnarled hand on his arm. Tigger was surprised that it was warm. He managed not to flinch away.

"He is totally infatuated with you, chico, but he's afraid," she said softly, patting his arm.

"Of what?" Tigger asked, not quite believing her. Still, something in her words rang true. "Why on earth would he be afraid of me?"

"I'm not sure, but I suspect he's either afraid of getting hurt himself, or he's afraid of hurting you. Or both. It's up to you to get him past that."

While Tigger's heart beat a rapid rhythm of hope, he marveled at the sudden change in Consuela. She seemed almost kind, but he didn't trust her intentions. "How?"

"You need to seduce him."

"I've been trying, but I almost never see him. When I do, he won't come near me." Tigger had braved filling his water bottle, and now he took a long swallow.

"Well, you live in the same house; it can't be that hard to catch up with him. You need to do something he can't refuse. Climb into his bed naked and wake him up with a blowjob or something."

Tigger choked on the water going down his throat and ended up spraying some of it into the sink, coughing. He could not believe she had just said that.

She patted him on the back, chuckling.

"He'd probably shoot me," Tigger gasped out, trying to catch his breath. "He sleeps with his gun next to him."

"Well, you'll think of something," she said with a smug smile. "Let me know if you need help."

"Why would you help me?" Tigger asked. He didn't understand this complete turnaround in Consuela's attitude.

"Why wouldn't I?" she asked.

Other than accusing her of not liking him, Tigger didn't have an answer for that.

*****

It didn't take long for Tigger to come up with a plan. The magazines he'd been borrowing from Guy gave him lots of ideas, but it took a while to put his plan into action, mainly because he was a coward.

However, the morning that Guy came home, showered, shaved and put on a suit, Tigger was so blown away with how gorgeous he looked, it lent him courage. Guy told Tigger that he had a meeting with his financial consultant, and felt he got more respect if he dressed like he knew what he was doing. Tigger couldn't imagine Guy ever not looking like he knew what he was doing.

Guy had eaten breakfast with him for the first time in weeks. Tigger watched him hungrily from across the table. He almost seemed like a different person. Tigger had never seen him so smoothly shaven, and his crisp white shirt looked amazing against his tan skin. Guy glanced up from his plate and smirked at him. He knows how fucking awesome he looks, the bastard, Tigger thought.

When Guy donned his jacket, Tigger had to admit he looked like the epitome of a confident young executive, or perhaps a cover model for GQ magazine. His tailored gray Armani suit fit him perfectly. His tangerine, diamond-patterned tie was Brioni and his spotless shoes were Mezlan. When Tigger asked, he admitted that he'd bought them in Italy six months earlier. By the time Guy walked out the door, Tigger was practically salivating.

It's now or never, he thought. Screwing up his courage, he sought out Consuela. "I have a plan," he told her. "I don't need your help, but I'd feel much more comfortable if you weren't here for the big seduction."

She let out a laugh that was surprisingly girlish. "Well, I'll leave you to it then. Good luck."

Tigger wondered how long Guy would be gone. He had been afraid to ask for fear of raising his suspicions. He assumed somewhere between one and three hours. He took a shower, making sure to clean all his nooks and crannies well. Then he trimmed his pubic hair. He wasn't sure what Guy's preference was in that regard, clean shaven or natural, so he went for something in between.

After carefully shaving his sparse facial hair, he spent some time arranging his soft curls into what he hoped was a sexy, tousled look. Then there wasn't anything left for him to do except get into position and wait. For what he had in mind, he didn't need to get dressed.

He knelt carefully on the cool marble floor of the front hall, facing the elevator. Spreading his knees slightly, he made sure his back was straight and his shoulders were squared, and then he bowed his head demurely. He hoped he looked just like the perfect submissives he'd seen pictures of in Guy's magazines. He was glad to be able clasp his shaking hands behind his back. There were so many butterflies careening around in his stomach that he was afraid he would get sick, but his cock was iron hard, standing proud and stiff, pointing up to the ceiling and glistening with precum.

Why am I so nervous? he wondered. It's not like things could get any worse between us. I have nothing to lose ... except my virginity. Chapter Thirteen

Five minutes later, Mel's knees began to ache. The marble floor was unbelievably hard. He thought about fetching a towel or something to kneel on. Is that allowed? he wondered.

After ten minutes he groaned and sat back fully on the floor, stretching his cramped legs out in front of him. How on earth do real subs do it? Do they really kneel for hours waiting for their masters to get home? He almost giggled when the term "master" went through his mind. Somehow, although he liked calling Guy "sir" and being ordered about by him, he couldn't think of him as a master—that would mean he was a slave, and he definitely wasn't going there. He was, however, most interested in exploring Guy's kinky world of doms and subs, and playing with some of the things he'd seen in the other man's bedroom.

He eyed the elevator light. It showed that the car was sitting on the parking level. In order to call the elevator to the house level, his thumbprint would need to be programmed into the security panel, and Guy hadn't arranged for that to happen. He was effectively trapped in the house, although he really didn't want to leave. Just thinking about the vampire that was out there searching for him was enough of a deterrent, even without the added incentive of living with the sexiest man alive. Guy didn't seem to reciprocate his feelings, but he still couldn't help wanting to be near him. He wondered again if Consuela could possibly be right in her belief that Guy was "over the moon" for him. It certainly didn't seem like it.

How much longer before he gets home? he wondered. He hesitated to get back into position; there was no telling how much longer it would be. He decided that, if he were paying attention—and of course he would be—he would be able to tell that the elevator was on its way up. That should give him enough time to scramble into position. In any case, the anticipation of presenting himself to Guy naked was keeping his cock iron-hard.

*****

Guy sat in his car in the parking garage under his house contemplating the little pink pill in his hand. It will be ten hours before I need to go to work. Surely it will have worn off by then.

The prescription said to take one pill a day. He had been taking them in the evenings when he got up, and he hadn't noticed that they were making any difference in his level of lust. However, he'd forgotten to take one the evening before and had only remembered that morning while he was getting ready for his appointment. The effects of that pill had been a pleasant surprise. He had been able to have breakfast with Mel and carry on a conversation without feeling like he about to come unglued and attack the young man. This, even though Mel was clearly quite turned on by the sight of him in a suit.

Guy smiled at the remembrance. Mel's pheromones had been strong, and Guy could tell that he was trying to keep from staring at him, but every time he had glanced up, he'd caught Mel drooling. Well—almost. The pill certainly hadn't made Guy immune, either. He'd been horny as hell and hard as a rock, but he hadn't felt about to lose control.

He wanted more of that. He wanted to be able to spend time with Mel. He wanted to get to know the young man. He wanted to be able to watch him move about his house, breathe in his scent, and enjoy his closeness. Hell, being able to touch him without his body being taken over by a lascivious, rampaging beast would be exquisite.

This morning had been special, and Mel had seemed so happy to see him. Of course he was happy, he's bored and lonely as shit, poor kid.

At some point during his financial consultation, he had realized that his high metabolism was likely burning off the affects of the pill much faster than the doctors at EERIE had expected, which was why it had worked this morning a half-hour after he'd taken it but didn't seem to work at all when he took it in the evenings. Already he felt the clawing in his stomach that came with separation from Mel, and he knew that in a few moments, when he went up the elevator and Mel came out to say hello to him, he would once more be fighting for control of his libido. It's not going to kill you to take another. Try it and see what happens. He popped the pill into his mouth and swallowed it with a twinge of guilt. He usually followed the rules.

Leaning his head back against the headrest, he closed his eyes and tried to relax. He would give it twenty minutes or so to kick in, then he'd go upstairs and maybe be able to have a real conversation with Mel.

A half-hour later he awoke with a start, surprised that he'd actually fallen asleep. Of course, he hadn't been sleeping well at night. He'd been plagued with nightmares most of his adult life, and they'd only gotten worse since he had met Mel; he kept dreaming of finding his angel after Valjevo had gotten to him. He was almost afraid to sleep anymore. Luckily his half-hour nap had been dreamless. He climbed out of the car and stretched, yawning. Then smoothed the fabric of his pants, slipped into his jacket, and grabbed his laptop.

He could smell Mel as soon as he got onto the elevator and a smile played at his lips. He felt good. In control. Almost normal.

When the elevator opened onto his hallway, the sight that met his eyes caused his heart to stop beating. His angel was stark naked and kneeling on the marble floor of his foyer in true submissive form. His head was bowed respectfully, his white-blond hair hiding his face with soft curls. His back was straight and his shoulders back, his hands were clasped behind him where they should be, and his knees were the perfect width apart. His sizeable cock was full and stiff, pointing straight up.

Guy stood frozen to the spot. He couldn't do anything but stare in amazement. It was the most incredible sight he'd ever seen. The elevator door started to close and he automatically reached out with one long arm and stopped it. Stepping into his hallway in a daze, he didn't take his eyes off the vision before him. He felt like he was in a dream. He let his laptop bag slide off his shoulder, barely aware of it crashing to the floor.

His conscience was nowhere to be found. His body immediately assumed his dom persona, an aspect that was never far from the surface. Moving slowly he approached Mel, and then circled him, marveling at his beauty. The young man's skin was like porcelain. His arms and shoulders were nicely toned but not too muscled. Guy's breath caught in his throat as he took in Mel's small, shapely butt. A roaring started up in his ears, but it was faint. He managed to squelch the vision of himself fucking Mel's perfect ass before his control slipped away from him.

Taking a deep breath, he continued his tour of his new sub. The boy was shaking slightly, but his scent was not awash with fear; he was trembling with excitement and maybe a touch of nerves. As Guy finished his round, coming to stand in front of Mel, his eyes were drawn to the rosy nipples that stood out so beautifully against the young man's pale skin. Mel's chest was hairless and his arms were covered with goose bumps. The rosy buds stood out stiffly, and Guy's hand reached out on its own accord to roll a nub between his thumb and forefinger. He heard Mel's sharp intake of breath, and it encouraged him to pinch the nipple just enough to cause a slight flare of pain. A beautiful whimper came out of his angel's mouth, and a gush of precum erupted from Mel's hard cock.

Guy caught a whiff of the clear liquid and suppressed a moan. His own cock was so hard, he was afraid he'd split his designer slacks. A tremendous need was building inside of him. He fought for a modicum of control as he unbuttoned his jacket and slowly unfastened and unzipped his pants. He couldn't see Mel's face, but he noted with satisfaction that the young man's cock twitched at the sound of his zipper. He pulled his achingly hard cock out of his briefs into the cool air.

Reaching out, he put his fingers gently under Mel's chin and tilted his face up. Mel's eyes were huge and hungry as he looked up at him, and then his attention went to Guy's cock, and his thick eyelashes fluttered lower over his lust-filled eyes. He drew in a quick breath and licked his full, red lips.

Oh, those gorgeous lips need to be around my cock. Guy kept a tight leash on himself as he took another deep breath and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

Mel's eyes snapped back up to his face, and he nodded quickly. "Yes ... yes, sir!" The boy looked eager to dive onto his shaft, but Guy stopped him by sliding his hand to the back of Mel's head and taking a firm grip on the silky blond hair.

"Don't cum," he commanded. He had plans for his boy's cum and didn't want it wasted on the floor.

Mel's eyes widened. "Y ... yes, sir."

"Good boy." The words came naturally out of Guy's mouth and the happiness they gave Mel was apparent on his expressive face. Guy couldn't hold back any longer. He shifted forward, guiding his cock to those sensual lips, still keeping a tight grip on Mel's hair. I am going to stay in control, he told himself. His resolve vanished as soon as Mel's wet tongue swiped across the head of his cock, lapping at the precum that was drooling from his slit.

"Oh! Oh, God!" The words flew from his mouth as he pushed his cock into the back of Mel's throat. The young man's hands came up and gripped his thighs firmly. We'll have to work on having him keep his hands behind his back—perhaps a bit of rope would help with that, he thought distantly. He was incapable of correcting the situation at that moment, and it was beyond his care. His cock was in ecstasy down Mel's warm throat. The boy's aqua eyes were looking into his with so much trust and desire it melted him. Watching his cock disappear between those luscious lips almost did him in.

He held Mel's head still with a firm grip on his hair and began sliding his cock slowly in and out of his angel's mouth. Mel did not appear to be in any distress, which was good because Guy was pretty sure he couldn't stop. A babble of words came out of his mouth as he began fucking Mel's face in earnest, "Angel ... Angel. So beautiful. So perfect. So good..."

Watching his angel take his cock so avidly, fighting his gag reflex, his eyes starting to water with the effort, was his undoing. He gave two more deep thrusts, with his cock going all the way back into Mel's throat and Mel swallowing around it. His balls drew up and a rush of heat washed over his body. With a strangled cry he erupted.

Mine! You're mine! He was claiming his mate which was as it should be. The world dimmed around him, and he was caught for an eternity in a void of bliss. Time stretched out before and behind him; the future was shadowy and indistinct, but he had Mel at his side. The past behind him was not just his life, but the lives of many who had come before, disappearing into the distance of ancient history. He didn't see a vision exactly, it was a just a flicker of feeling, and then it was gone.

He felt dizzy and shaken; his legs were like jelly. Taking a deep breath, he realized his hands were still wrapped tightly in Mel's hair. He loosened his grip, but didn't let go. Mel was looking up at him, his face shining but with desperation in his eyes. A tear had escaped and run down the side of his face.

"Are you all right?" he asked, moving his thumb around to gently follow the trail of the tear.

Mel nodded but a small whimper came out of his mouth. That's when Guy noticed that he had one hand clenched tightly around the base of his cock. He was trying urgently not to cum.

Guy smiled with satisfaction, stroking Mel's hair away from his face. "Good boy." He deftly tucked his half-hard cock back into his pants and zipped up. Then he reached down and pulled Mel gently to his feet. Mel's wide pale eyes didn't leave his. His lips were parted, panting softly. Guy leaned over and pressed his own lips to Mel's, losing himself in the purity of kissing his angel. Licking around his soft lips, he tasted coffee and semen. He forced his tongue inside, exploring. The gorgeous, needy whimper that Mel made touched something deep inside of him. He's mine. He wants me.

He deepened the kiss and after a few minutes, Mel started squirming and rubbing his cock against his leg, making desperate noises. Guy pulled out of the kiss to observe his angel. He looked absolutely depraved—hot and trembling and out of his mind with lust. "You're getting jism on my suit," he said, smiling.

"Please, sir," Mel begged in a low, breathy voice.

Guy glowed with happiness at hearing that plea. "Please what?" he teased.

"Please, sir, I want ... I need..." Mel panted.

"What do you need, Mel?"

"I need to cum, sir." The look in Mel's eyes was irresistible, and it was all Guy could do to disentangle himself and back away. "Do you think you deserve to cum?" he asked sternly.

Mel's eyes went wide. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out.

"Why did you present yourself to me like you did? What made you think I like that sort of thing?"

"You ... you didn't like it?" Mel asked, his voice going into a squeak at the end.

"I did," Guy admitted. He didn't want to hurt Mel, just tease him a bit. "But what made you think I would?"

Mel stared at him, worry written all over his face. He was well caught now, wasn't he?

Guy quirked an eyebrow at him and waited.

Mel finally looked at the floor and mumbled, "I saw what was in your drawers."

"What did you say?" Guy asked, although he had heard him perfectly.

"I saw what was in your drawers and I borrowed some of your magazines," Mel admitted. He kept his gaze firmly fixed on the floor, rubbing the toe of one foot nervously against the insole of the other.