All Comments on 'End Game'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story

Finely told as always. My thanks, Jekyll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, it's so touching!

so touching to be fucking a woman, who's supposed to be such a faithful and loyal wife and mother ("but my husband doesn't understand me any more, lover!" suck, suck),,,

it's so romantic, only because you two never have to live with each other 24 hours a day, breath each other's bad breaths and smell, real things that happen when you live with someone 24 hours a day for years,,,,

it's so romantic, when your wife and her husband were clewless to your fucking around on them,,, when you only get together to fuck when you're nicely sprayed and shaved and left the real world behind,,,, yeah, it's so romantic when you're living short fantasies like that,,, imagine you're married to HER, with HER fucking on YOU, telling her LOVER you just didn't understand her or her needs any more,,, imagine THAT and see HOW ROMANTIC you'd still feel about her! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

As a matter of fact it IS very touching...don't let negative comments from others bother you. More than likely they have been cheated on and have not gotten past it. Sometimes while reading the stories on this site we just need to slow down. Your story is not the norm here and it may upset some people and then again it may inspire others to really look at their partner as someone to be proud of. As a cancer survivor I am truly blessed that my spouse never turned away from me during the bad times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ah The challenge Of The Edge

You write of an awkwardness that makes most cringe - of a demonstration of care that really should have been worked out between her and her husband, but now she didn't need to - didn't want to now - or evermore - how sad for him not her. The lover and her cheated him and her of their end which could have been what each needed.

Selfish people all three - made this an attempt to cover up and glorify their needy weaknesses - but as always extremely well written.

Many people will see this as the sympathetic love story you intended - the challenge you took on to see if you could make it work and it did - for her and him and you and some others but not all of us.

Some of your projects are puzzling but the challenge is the motivation it seems. It would be interesting to see what you could do in Normalsville with 2 average people without distortions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very beautifully told

A very touching story -- very beautifully told. I could feel the pain in his heart - I could feel the yearning in hers. People are so quick to judge one who strays and yet how can anyone judge something they themselves haven't gone through. I am a cancer survivor twice over (one of the lucky ones) and although I didn't feel the need to seek solace in the arms of another, I know that Jesus would not have judged me had I decided to for Jesus loves all.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Sad story ver well told

It touches your heart-strings heavily. It is a very loving story. You feel sorry for her for her disease but mainly for her marriage. Such a disappointment, and pain, for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Small minded people need not apply

I agree, don't listen to the people who put it down. A beautifully written story. I have a friend diagnosed terminal right now and she has no romantic support.This was the only chance for a lady to reach for the only comfort offered. At least love "won" when science couldn't. Thank you for a touching story.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
So beautiful

You seem to have researched the details well

And woven them into an exquisite tapestry.

millisandemillisandeover 17 years ago
oh, my heart

oh! my heart! i think you broke it, i loved the story, it truly moved me, and depleated my kleenex supply, it always surprises me to read the comments on the stories here, how so many people can compleatly miss the message, and see only thier own story. I got the message, and it is better to have loved and lost, than to never know love at all.love is ALWAYS a gift,one that shouldnt be rejected, but embraced, love is the greatest teacher, and it has a different lesson for each of us, thank you. Millisande

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Story...

Very touching but then you remember the man has no morals or ethics. A man that sleeps with another's wife is not only inconsiderate, and self-absorbed but a sinner of the worst kind. There is no excuse and believe me I have heard them all. If the attraction is that strong then she should give up what she has before cheating and go with him. I was being sincere when I said the story was very touching and very well written but as you can probably guess I have been stung by the infidelity bug and believe me there is nothing romantic about it. It is the most destructive act one person can do to another. It is a life changing experience. One that robs you of trust and the ability to love completely again. I have known men that actually believe that if you can get into a married woman's pants then it is her fault because she is the one that's cheating. Needless to say, I don't see those people anymore. I myself have had plenty of opportunities to have sex with a married woman but have refuse on the grounds that I could never do that to another person. Some women have even pointed out to me that I don't even know their husband and I just tell them that it makes no difference that if he found out the pain would be so great that he wished he was dead and that feeling doesn't go away for a long time. I've known men that have crawled into a bottle and have never been the same since. It's hard enough for married couples these days to stay married. Like I said I really enjoyed your story. It was so romantic and you portrayed the man's intense pain and feeling of loss so skillfully that you could almost forget it was based on adulterer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Touching

It may be cheating and I usually don't like cheaters, but it seemed so wonderful that it touched me to my core.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weeping

I wept.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
sorry the canser wasnt slower

a fit end for adultery=cancer hahaha, fuck the bitch because she was dying, she is gonna burn,if you love the story so much reverse it its a man dying his wife is in pain,a decent human being which a lot of these readers apparently are not should get a divorce even while dying but no she wants the love money treatment of her family(theft fraud), staying marriage while dying as an adulterous whore is not noble or something to be proud of its selfish and gonna end with your soul if you believe in it in a version of hell and that is justice served for lying and cheating.good vs evil,where is morality respect she had none and i think a lot of people fall into the same pit,yes it is just a well told story but the support it seems to get is the scarey part-thumbs up cancer cheaters.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
Lovely

Compassion for the terminally ill is a good thing. Her marriage was dead, no harm there. His...sin for sure. God will have to forgive him, and he will take his secrete to the grave

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I would have kept my promise

Yeah, right.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 7 years ago
bittersweet

I HATE cheating! I rated this 5*s. He didn't have sex with her, he gave her physical and emotional therapy. Sad but beautiful tale of an abused and neglected woman abandoned by an uncaring husband. She was lucky to find a supportive and understanding lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is unfair to Jake's wife. No matter what you're not allowed to inflict pain on anyone on any level

This story is so wrong. Had he divorced his wife and done whatever he wanted with Miriam would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a very unique POV in the LW category, and touching.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

A wonderful, lyrical story. You captured so much of Miriam's childlike innocence. I can relate to the paragraph with the begging and negotiating with God. It doesn't work. But you do it anyway because there is no hope left except in a miracle.

I cannot believe this scored so low.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 month ago

I liked it, despite the adultery; he comforted a dying woman.

I lost two close women friends to cancer. Both I had known for over 40 years. One I was with when she died; the other didn't want me to visit her in the hospice, she said she wanted me to remember her as she had been - a beautiful, lively, loving woman, and not as she had become, a creature of skin and bone. I miss them both.

XluckyleeXluckylee27 days ago

5 stars from Xluckylee. I shed more than one tear reading this story.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler21 days ago

This was a clever story from others I’ve read. I like the way two people find each other under friendship and help each other find solace under final circumstances. I gave it 5 stars for its novelty and craft. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

SIMILAR Stories