End Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He truly loved the way his mom's titties were so nice and slippery from the soapy bubble bath clinging to them. He started to squeeze them lightly, and then a bit harder, testing their firmness. Sung Li, enjoying his loving attentions, arched her back trying to make her big tits look as inviting as possible to her young son.

It worked. He flickered his fingers slowly, one by one, over each nipple, and then both of them at the same time listening carefully to hear if this would elicit a moan from her again.

He was not disappointed as Sung exhaled noisily and began to squirm as his fingers danced over her nipples. Liking the way he seemed to be in control, Billy took his thumb and forefinger and rolled her big erect nipples around between them. Squeezing them harder seemed to make her squirm all the more he discovered happily.

When he got carried away and pinched them too hard, Sung Li admonished him gently whispering, "You know, too much of a good thing can be bad hon . . . not too hard OK."

Knowing his limits now, he went back to work, eagerly juggling her tits in his hands while using his fingers to stroke her nipples.

"Ohh, that's it baby, you are doing such a good job little boy making mommy feel good," she whispered before lifting her head up. Opening her eyes, she saw poor Billy was squirming something awful sitting there on his knees. She knew why: that big cock of his must be real, real hard once again.

Sung Li, using that keen intuition that all mothers seem to possess, sensed the time was right to pull back and let both of their forbidden desires simmer just a bit more.

She raised up saying, "You know baby boy I think you better take a short break from playing with your new toys, and come snuggle up next to Mommy and tell her how much you love her."

She pulled him into her arms snuggling him softly as she whispered in his ear, "You know baby boy, me letting you play with my boobies, proves what I have always known."

"What's that?"

"Just what a special loving relationship we have. You know it's not every mother that would let their eighteen year old son play with their tits."

"I know Mom and I love you so much for letting me."

Snaking one hand around the back of his head, she drew his mouth to hers. They started kissing deeply like long lost lovers. His hands glided up to her tits and he started to fondle them in such a ferocious manner indicating to Sung he was on the verge of losing control.

It was still too soon Sung Li sensed. She broke off the kiss announcing, "Baby your kisses are warm and sweet, but I think play time is over." Like a master chef she wanted things to simmer just a bit more before allowing them to boil over.

"Really, already?" His voice was full of genuine disappointment.

She reached behind her and retrieved a washcloth while giving him a stern look. "Yes, I need to finish washing you and then off to bed you go."

Sung Li, knowing a sudden change of her becoming Ms. Prim and Proper Mother would throw him for a loop, had, with no warning, changed gears. She ordered him not to look at her naked body as she moved around the tub preparing to wash him once more. She wondered if her good cop, bad cop, routine would bear the expected forbidden fruit in the end. She could only hope.

"OK Billy, let me finish washing you up, no screwing around this time. It's been a long day and I'm tired."

Sung Li's voice was strict and totally devoid of its former sweetness. Billy was left to speculate if his mother was really serious or just teasing him for some reason as he let out a heavy sigh of disappointment.

Sung, noticing his heavy sigh, hopped on it. "And don't try to sway me with your sad little sighs or those cute puppy dog looks you're so fond of hitting me with. It's simply not going to work tonight," she said harshly running the washcloth roughly over his chest.

Noticing how he seemed to be having a hard time taking his eyes off her tits she smiled inwardly. This was just what she wanted.

She flipped the washcloth up from his chest, flinging it rudely in his face. "I said play time was over William, and that includes you staring at your mother's boobs."

"S-sorry mother. I won't do it again," he replied quickly looking away. He noted how she called him William. She only did that when he was in real trouble. It's almost like she was now a completely different person. In spite of her sudden change of character, he was determined to play along and hope for the best.

"Yeah well you better not. It's been a long day and I've worked hard tonight throwing this party for you so I'm a bit irritable so just lean back against the towel and don't give me a hard time as I wash you up."

Sung Li sat up her knees, applying a generous amount of liquid soap to the washcloth. Taking a quick peek at him, she perceived he was taking her reprimand seriously—his eyes are shut as he relaxed back against the towel. Maybe he did perfectly understand his role in this latest aspect of the game they are playing.

An extremely naughty plan was taking shape in her mind, and if she could perform the perfect balancing act between playing the roles of "strict mother and naughty mommy," just maybe she could pull it off.

"So did you have a good time at your party tonight, Billy," she asked relaxing her voice a bit.

"Sure, it was nice. I mean I had fun."

"I bet you did, especially with the way you were carrying on with that little April girl." Without warning, she took the washcloth and slapped it hard across his chest. His eyes flew open as she yelled, "Look at your mother when she is talking to you son."

His mind whirled in confusion. Look at me, don't look at me. If he dared to look at her his gaze would most likely fall downwards to her chest and he would be in trouble again, but on the other hand, apparently not looking at her was no good either. Honestly, he didn't know what to do, before quickly deciding to follow her latest orders.

When he opened his eyes and looked at her she smiled and started to speak again.

"So this April, you like her."

"Yeah,she is nice."

Sung moved the washcloth down across his chest in a slow steady manner as Billy concentrated hard on trying to look at her without staring at her damn tits.

"I guess I'm jealous of that little bitch and the way she was pawing all over you, maybe that's why I'm so irritable. Maybe it is best we don't talk and I just concentrate on washing you up."

Sung Li's moved the wash cloth in a circular pattern with each circle slipping lower and lower with no signs of stopping. As the washcloth crossed onto his tummy. Billy wondered if she planned on washing him "down there".

What would happen if the Prim and Proper Mother found him with an erection down there? He could only imagine the fireworks that would cause!

She took her time on his stomach, allowing the tension to build, before finally, allowing the washcloth to dip under the water. Scrapping it slowly across his upper thighs, she frowned at him as she noticed his eyes flickering downward to her chest.

She used her free hand to slap him unexpectedly hard on the stomach, "Stop staring at my damn tits boy and lift your leg up so I can wash it."

Billy jumped, before averting his eyes as he lifted his right leg up and out of the water. Sung Li- almost seductively- ran the washcloth up and down first one leg and then the other.

"Now all I have left to do is wash that little dicky of yours and we will be done."

He swallowed hard unable to speak.

Changing her voice so it dripped with utter sweetness she said, "You don't mind if I wash you down there do you sweetie." She stroked the side of his face, lifting his chin up so he was forced to stare at her just as she inched closer while arching her back and thrusting her tits out at him.

"N-no," he whispered praying that "nice" Mommy was back.

"Good, so lay back against the towel and think happy thoughts as Mommy washes you down there."

Her hand slipped under the water. Sung, smiling sweetly at her son, began to rub the cloth in a circular pattern along his inner thigh. Billy took a deep breath as each of his mom's carefully constructed circles were coming closer and closer to his cock.

Billy opened his eyes and found his mother staring down into the water with a look of intense concentration. His cock was growing hard in anticipation of what was about to happen as his eyes focused on his mom's soap covered tits. She was making no attempts to hide them whatsoever so it was little wonder that his cock was once again getting hard.

Shutting his eyes, he laid his head back, just as he felt her brush the wash cloth up against the sensitive underside of his penis. His cock jerked to the delicate touch of the washcloth reaching new heights of hardness.

"Oh, that's it baby show me what a big boy you are."

Her free hand stole under the water cupping his balls just as she wrapped the washcloth fully around his throbbing member. Her hand holding the washcloth started to move up and down causing poor Billy to squirm.

Billy opened his eyes again, wanting to make sure he wasn't dreaming as his mother really began to go to work "washing" his cock. Like some kind of sea monster rising up from the soapy depths the head of his cock was now sticking up out of the water as Sung Li looked down in awe at the immense size of her son's cock.

Jesus he must be eight inches down there, maybe even nine, she exclaimed to herself as forbidden desire gripped her heart.

She jiggled his balls while stroking faster hoping he didn't ruin the final part of her plan by climaxing too soon.

"Billy, sweetheart, you don't mind Mommy taking her time washing that big, hard cock of yours do you hon?" she whispered in a voice cloaked with motherly kindness.

"N-no Mommy," he replied in a hoarse whisper. He was near to blowing his top when Sung Li, once again using her sixth sense, stopped suddenly.

She pulled her hands out of the water, and turned away reaching for the bottle of liquid soap. She gave him a nice smile before saying, "Just a minute sweetheart, you are such a big boy now down there now that Mommy didn't have enough soap to finish."

She squirted a generous amount of lotion all over the wash cloth and then rubbed the excess onto her chest. She noticed the head of his cock slipping back under the water which was her cue to finish part one of her wicked little plan.

"OK, let's finish this up . . . quickly now," she told him brusquely.

Billy noted the change of tone in her voice and shuddered; she was once again turning serious on him.

Sung Li reached under the water going straight for his cock. While it had relaxed some it was still quite firm. She gave it a hard squeeze causing Billy to jump. He was about to ask what the hell she was doing but before he could get a word out she was yelling at him.

"William! What are you doing with that big hard thing under the water? Jesus, can't I even take a damn bath with you, without you going and getting all hard on me. Now you had better relax while I finish washing you up down there."

"O-OK, Mommy." He was now in a near panic thinking how it might not be so easy to relax down there.

She gave him a piercing stare just as she started to carefully rub the wash cloth back and forth stroking the underside of his cock. Despite his best efforts his poor cock was getting harder- much to her delight. She continued to rub softly on it for a few seconds longer before blowing up.

"Jesus, William, this is ridiculous. Stand up!"

He hastily jumped to his feet with his hard cock jutting out like a tent pole at her. "Look at that disgusting big thing. And all because I just tried to wash you a little bit down there. I warned you what would happen if you pulled this crap on me young man. Now turn around!"

His mind was reeling. Just what the hell was she going to do? Cautiously, he turned around facing the wall.

"Put your hands up on the wall as I see I'm going to have to spank that hardness out of you."

Resting on her knees, facing her son's cute ass, Sung twirled the wet washcloth around in her hand thinking of what she was about to do. Before she can change her mind, she wiped the washcloth forward slapping his bare behind with sufficient enough force to make him wince.

She flicked the washcloth around three more times in quick succession making his ass twitch with each wet blow. Deciding if her plan was to work at all she must not hold back she whipped the washcloth forward again a fourth time harder than ever.

Billy let out a small yelp- as much from surprise as anything. After another three, increasingly harder, slaps Billy found himself in the midst of changing his mind.

His plan, at first, was to take his little spanking in sullen silence, but now his was not so sure. Maybe she wants me to whine and cry like a little baby?? It was worth a try anyways he decided.

So after the latest and hardest slap yet, he turned around crying out, "Mommy, please no more. Y-y-you are hurting me. I will be good. I won't get hard anymore." He added a fake sniffle or two for effect pretending he was on the verge of tears.

She pounced now. The end game was upon them. "Oh honey, Mommy didn't mean to hurt you. I just got carried away I guess. Come here baby."

She turned him around, noting that his cock, although it had shrank a bit from the spanking, was still quite firm. This so happened to be just about perfect for what she was now plotting.

She reached up, pulling Billy into her arms. "I am so sorry baby. I just got mad and real jealous thinking about you being alone with April." She paused, leaning forward and positioning her body just right.

With Sung Li still on her knees and Billy standing before her things were nearly at the perfect angle. Her mouth hovered inches away from his bare tummy. Patiently she began to shower it with soft kisses as she reached around to his back with both arms pulling him flush against her body.

"Mommy, forget April, I love you and only you," he declared snuggling up against her. Sung turned her eyes up to him just as she raised her chest up enough so his now growing erection was snuggled firmly up into her warm soapy bosom. Moving her upper body forward she trapped his cock in between her tits.

She began to move her chest up and down slowly like a train pulling out of a station. Billy never knew anything could feel as good as having his fully erect cock snuggled in between his mom's huge tits. And when she started to move up and down, teasingly slow at first, he responded involuntarily by pumping his hips up and down, up and down, matching her movements.

All pretense of innocence was now lost. Sung brought her hands up, using them to squeeze her tits together forming a tunnel of beautiful tit flesh for him to slam up and into, harder and harder with each thrust.

His cock was overcome with such exquisite pleasure as he commenced to fuck his mommy's boobies with childish delight.

"Oh that's it baby, fuck your mommy's tits. Show her how much you love them. Please baby, harder," she whimpered while gazing adorably up at him. Her wide innocent eyes, her sweet smile, stood in direct contrast to what they were doing.

As she moved her chest up and down his hard pole, Billy began to moan. He was thankful now for blowing a load in his pants earlier . . . otherwise, yeah, he would have already blown a massive load on those beautiful tits of hers.

He closed his eyes, placing his hands on her shoulders for support as his hips jerked forward up and down again and again. His orgasm was drawing closer helped by his mother's constant pleas to fuck her tits harder and harder.

"Oh come on baby, cum all over my tits. Please sweetie. For me. Show me what a big boy you are and cum for Mommy. Please baby!" She felt him jerking harder against her, and sensing he was near, increased the speed of moving her tits up and down his big hard shaft.

Finally, he let out a loud wail as he was sent careening over the edge "GOD MOMMY I'M. . ." He couldn't finish as a massive orgasm caused his knees to buckle. He slumped back against the wall; his whole body shaking as he sunk down into the warm water.

Sung looked down just in time to see his magnificently large penis spear up between her tits once more before the head of it exploded in an outpouring of sticky white cum.

She smiled at him sweetly as she wiped the sticky cum off her chest with the same washcloth that just moments before she had used to spank him.

Neither of them spoke as she slipped out of the tub; wrapping a towel around her body, she disappeared from the bathroom. She planned on giving him a moment or two to collect his thoughts and regain his composure while she put on her "pajamas" and prepared for the next act of tonight's drama.

After a minute, Billy slowly got out of the tub, dried himself off and put on the clean pair of boxers and gym shorts she just tossed onto the bathroom counter.

A minute later there was a low knock on the door. "Billy, honey, are you OK?"

"Yeah sure," he said wondering if she had abandoned their earlier role playing game.

"Good, join me by the fire out here when you are ready. I have a fresh glass of champagne for you."

She was waiting for him with a smile, resting on the rug. Her body was wrapped in a beautiful white satin robe causing him to ponder of what, if anything, she might be wearing underneath her pretty robe as he sipped on a fresh glass of champagne.

There was no hint she was in a mood to continue "role playing" so things apparently were back to normal between them as they talked quietly and sipped on their champagne. After finishing off her champagne, Sung crossed over to CD player, her heels again clicking seductively on the hardwood floor.

The bedroom was filled with low romantic music. She suggested another slow dance. They came together, circling the floor twice, before the urge to do what came natural between two people so deeply in love overtook them. Their lips pressed together while whispering breathless exclamations of undying love for one another.

At the beginning of the second song, Sung broke off their kisses, took a step back, and as their eyes locked, she slowly started to strip off her robe. It fluttered to the floor softly, revealing an angelic outfit of such beauty underneath with the only thing missing being a pair of heavenly wings.

Sung was wearing a white, nearly transparent lingerie bra top, strapless, that clung to her large tits. Her matching panties were equally transparent allowing Billy to catch just the barest look at the buried treasure between her lovely thighs.

As they came together once more, a faint stirring was making itself known deep inside of him. Despite the fact he had came twice already, all indications were- given the time and the proper motivation- he would be ready for a third trip to the magical land of incest in the not so distant future.

As they held each other tight, it suddenly occurred to him he was yet to satisfy her. A feeling of guilt started to take hold of him just as she pulled him tighter against her. It was almost as if she read his mind. "You were so sweet earlier, playing your role perfectly as my baby boy, but now your mother needs a man. A big, strong man to pleasure her and take control."

Determined to remedy the situation and give his mother exactly what she wanted he drew her tighter against his body. His hands slipped down, the last glass of champagne, along with her words, made his former boyish shyness a thing of the past.

He started to knead her beautifully sculptured ass, loving the smooth feel of her silky panties in his hands, just as he brought his mouth to her lips. No sweet kisses are exchanged this time, but instead, they attacked each other with kisses full of reckless passion. They circled the bedroom, lips locked, his hands all over her ass, her hands slipping down and beginning to rub on his crotch making his cock go from soft to firm.