End Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used one hand to gently cup his balls while her tongue went to work slithering its way up and down his shaft. She fluttered her tongue all around the head causing him to sink into a state of utter bliss.

He was painfully erect now as she lifted her head up allowing him just the briefest of respites before going to work again. Leaning back down, she flicked her tongue out and began to lick the backside of his cock causing him unimaginable ecstasy.

Billy felt a tremble along his spine at the feel of his mother's tongue gliding up and down the sensitive underside of his cock. That delicious thought again hit him-had he already died and went to heaven?

Just to be sure, he lifted his head up and opened his eyes- just in time to see his mother take the entirety of his cock inch by inch into her warm mouth.

Sung Li nodded her head up and down on his hardness feeling the tickle in the back of her throat from his tremendous size. Not wanting to risk an accident she let his cock slip out of her mouth before she quickly straddled him.

Billy looked into his mother's pretty green eyes as she hovered over him. "Make love to your mother sweetheart," she whispered before sinking down.

His hardness pierced her with an agonizing pleasure that took her breath away. She bounced up and down slowly as they held hands enjoying this ultimate act of love between a mother and her son.

Time ceased to exist as he lifted his hips up driving his full eight and half inches into her. Over and over again she proclaimed her love for him as she rode his cock allowing herself to become swept away by their forbidden passion.

Supporting herself with her hands on his tummy she bounded happily up and down on him faster. She was approaching yet another orgasm as he responded by driving his hips forward harder and faster rocking into her with a joyous glee.

"Oh baby, Mommy is going to come!" she whined.

He looked up not ready yet to come, but that soon changed as his eyes became fixated on his mother's bouncing boobs. He was the reason those gorgeous boobs of hers was bouncing up and down so delightfully! The realization of this drove his orgasm home.

Three more hard upwards thrusts—the second caused her whole body to vibrate—did the trick. She came. Hard.

He came bare seconds later as he drove his cock upwards on the third thrust just as she dropped limp into his arms. They had been mere seconds away from achieving that perfect union of the mutual orgasm.

Maybe with some practice they would get there. The thought caused him to smile as he wrapped his arms around his quivering mother.