All Comments on 'End of a Cheating Wife'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not Bad.

But I damm sure wouldn't have given her any money, but thats just me.

latin_loverlatin_loveralmost 14 years ago
Interesting Perspective

An interesting exploration of a man's anger at being cuckolded. What do you think he would have done if he didn't have "more money than [he] could spend?" Do you think he would have been satisfied to kick her out on her ass? Well-written

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Nice Rant

Enjoyed the hell out of it. Have you ever noticed it's always easier when you got plenty of money.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
It makes one think.

It makes me think that if I were the wife I would have called the police, a lawyer and a locksmith after hubby left.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 14 years ago
C'MON!

Not much effort in this one Woody. Might be on par with your earlier works but I'm used to reading a higher quality story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Are you Poizon in disguise?

Not good.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Is was a good rant, but not much of a story

No interaction, no story development, and we really don't know much about the husband. A good rant defines only a small part of a person. Still an enjoyable rant.

simple49simple49almost 14 years ago
More like

you put the outline of a story in the speaker's mouth. Certainly a succinct list of the reasons the marriage was over, but it was more like coming in the middle, maybe near the end, of the story. Characterization was angry but flat. I must say I too enjoy your more plotted and thoughtful stories, though if I ever need to get to the point, I will just hand over your story, get a glass of Bookers Bourbon and enjoy the evening.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Short and to the point

I agree with others about it being a rant. It's the ammo that you want to hand to every guy going through this. It points out all the cheater's rationalizations and labels them as the BS they are. As to the outcome, that's not quite as clear. I DO want to know more about why, how long, and how she cheated. Is this a one time hook up? Could they get by it? I'm not big on reconciliations because for most situations they are not deserved and don't work. I also like the characters to make their own decisions. I'm OK with whatever decision they make as long as it fits their character and the facts in evidence. But I want to know what the facts are. I'm curious. I want to insert myself in the story to some extent. How would I feel? What actually happens is up to the author but I need some more info to connect to the story. Maybe that's why some people described it as "flat". I needed a little more of her in it and a little more of him rather than just his anger. I really like the ending. He is dead on in recognizing he will be sad for a while and yet decides that drinking isn't the answer. Life DOES go on.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
If the cheat lovers can have a rant....

....at least this one is couched as a story.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Dark Side

There are stories that need to end on the dark side. Just sayin'. Good story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My guess is....

My guess is the wife fell asleep about the 5th paragraph. I almost did.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Boringgggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

jedbeakerjedbeakeralmost 14 years ago
It Was Different

I liked the dark nature of the story. We were warned fairly at the beginning. I usually count on Woodmanone for a solid "Curb-kicker". And this was - in a way. But the dark theme was the point here I believe.

I liked the RANT-concept as a story.

Thanks for another enjoyable read! I'll keep my eyes open for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
down the drain?

What a waste of good Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
woman fucks over you good

writer still trying to justisy and be nice to the whore and tramp.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Decent Rant!

& a waste of Gentleman Jack! Boo for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
probably right

at least about the part of being used, and no desire for more. the problem is that she'll be ok with, at least for some while. at least he's gone, and too bad she leaves with anything

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Julie's Side

Would like to hear Julies side or an Epilogue.

telling how everything comes to a close for him Does he move on Does she move on or Accept her New Role of Slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
added cost for her

She may leave with a bunch of money, but now she will need to be aware that her momey is "the" attraction, or simply an "added" attraction that will become more important to whomever. Her "why" is a "so what" and so it goes.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years ago
Jaysus, Woodmanone,

but you write well! This is only the second of your stories that I've read (End of an era pt.1 was the other), but both are extraordinary in their conception, in their telling, and in how far (or unfar) you chose to go with the details. I too am curious about what happens to the wife after wards, but the pleasure of reading a story so nicely written far outreaches my disappointed curiosity about the wife. (by the way, a slight point only because you mentioned it, a quotation mark at THE START of each paragraph to show that the speaker is still speaking [not at the end until the final paragraph ---to show that the speaker is finally finished] is how to do the quotes.) I admire your writing!

thebulletthebulletabout 13 years ago
sorry...

It is like you randomly lifted paragraphs from all the other cheating wives stories and pasted them all together, hoping a coherent whole would result.

It is a coherent whole, but it is a boring and repetitive coherent whole. I've read every paragraph listed a dozen times in other stories.

Maybe I ask too much.

thebulletthebulletabout 13 years ago
And by the way...

Why is it that men whose wives cheat on them appear to be far more likely to win the lottery.

Damn, I've gotta get my wife a lover. Then I can cash my lottery winnings and drop the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Julie's side"?

My name is Julie. I'm a slut who will fuck anything with a pulse.

How's that?

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Sorry but it did not light my fire

Sort of like pouring a slug of Jack and discovering on the first sip that some one watered it. No tension, no interesting or unusual insights.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
A dose of realism

To those who would say this was just another cliched cheating wife story, I would strongly disagree. This was a realistic and poignant view of infidelity. So many of these types of stories want to deal with the psychology of why when, in essense, all that really matters is the what.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Yep it isd a roll up of cliche's

Exactly what it was supposed to be from the beginning - a simple direct rant from a man who was done and had the means and the intent to stay done and move on -

Not trite though just covered it all and said - "All done now go away". Julie's side? he did not care why should we it was his choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jack Daniels

Why is the solution always emptying a bottle of whiskey or a case of beer ???

Such sluts need a crippling knee fracture to help their girlfriends understand what happens to disrespectful egomaniacal bitches who enjoy submitting to male predators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a waste

to end this story with him drowning his sorrows. Can't you do better than that??? I think so. You said your stories have happy endings, not this one. Alcohol is not the solution, building a new life is...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AND LIFE DOES GO ON

the way it should have been, and still m might. TK U MLJ LV NV

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
What?

Lonesome3307 said it all for me.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
OOPS!!

...meant lonewolf 3307....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good

He said it all in his soliloquy. Hopefully she will catch aids off her next crumb lover and die of aids.

HA HA HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dear Anonymous "What a waste"

Do you not read these things? He poured the bourbon down the sink. He's not going to be an alcoholic or drown his sorrows.

belknap026belknap026almost 12 years ago
Now that you've ...

cut off your nose to spite your face, how will you smell the crap in the room when you arrive?

Someone who loves someone else can at least make time to discuss the problem in person. Sounds like the only one you love is YOURSELF!

When you cool off and realize what you (Might) have lost, how will you punish yourself. God! You're such a dumbass!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I enjoyed the rant that you wrote and have to say that it expresses just about everything that one goes through when discovering that your spouse has done you wrong. I read belknap's comment and could find some merit in it but when you get right down to it, why would any man want to drag himself through the humiliation of having a slut belittle him just to save her own ass. And that's what will happen in counseling. She will drag everthing and anything that she can find with your marriage out in the open just to belittle you every way she can.

The comment that one only loves themselves, is truismsm when it comes right down to it. You have to love yourself when you realize that your wife only loves you when she not screwing someone else. Do you really think she's saying to herself while she's doing the other guy, "Oh I love my husband so much that I will get off on this guy to make my husband happy." No she's thinking only about herself and how to please herself.

I had to laugh at the comment about how she should get nothing but her ass out of there. What most guys never know until it's too late is the law just about assures all women half of what you worked at most of your life. Unless you have a really good lawyer (and by the way most work for women because they know they will win), she will always be made to look like the woman scorned in court. Her lawyer will rake you over the coals even if you are the injured party. And if you think it's over after the day in court, think again because her lawyer will come up with more crap to take everything you have.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Another Observation

This is my fantasy. It can't happen but it's nice to dream.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FOR WM1

hey, how about an epilog or at least something from the Mime, TK U MLJ LV NV

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
I liked this

but I wouldn't even let the cheating slut have a penny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a bitch

i would have a need for reveng

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Trust Funds

Seriously people, it's not hard to protect large sums of assets. A contract broken is a contract you don't have to pay. Why then should marriage (a contract) result in payment when broken?

It was a good flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dummy

If you were around all the time when did the slut have a chance to cheat? PS - Where can I get a copy of "The Handbook"?

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Well rounded tirade of jilted husband.

Life has its moments, this is one nightmare that we all could afford to miss. This author artfully crafted this story with a wift of emotion sweeping to the core of the pain and emotion of a final confrontation of his soon to be ex-wife. Lost love is beyond painful, and this story has captured it.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Covered all the bases.

Great speech/rant/tirade/whatever you want to call it. Works for me. No excuses. Zero Tolerance. Outstanding.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too close to home!!

This story was very close to real life. After having lived through a similar divorce.

I still ask, why do women do that crap!!!

griz375griz375about 10 years ago
Well it is not really a story but............

... it is a good little rant - you're right about the tirade part and a GREAT follow-on or companion piece would be that Slut Manual of Excuses

One teeny issue - and yes I know this is picky.

JD, while a fine beverage (I often enjoy it) is not Bourbon

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHAT EVER YOU ARE GOING TO DO

Do it quick fast and hard. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
The Best Part?

The best aspect of this tale is that we didn't have to hear the cheating cunt's explanation. We didn't have to hear her say anything. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Weak

Actually a one-sided interaction is very boring and unsatisfactory. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good idea to dump the cheating slut but.....

AS you pointed out in your monologue she's going to get half of EVERYTHING. That means she'll get whatever half of the house and it's contents that she wants. And it would have made for a better story had you added some more information about their lives and what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Previous Poster

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Your post seems to be more of an idiotic, abusive rant. I don't share your opinion of this author, I really enjoy reading Woodmanone's offerings and am hoping for some new stuff soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I suggest...

that the author delete this as well as the last comment, which is really a cheap ad for a con job. If he's a legit spell caster, maybe he could cast a really big spell and make wives quit cheating! Ha ha ha!

I did enjoy the story.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Great story ...

from what sounds like a "good ole boy." This document should be required reading for every girl/woman before they take any marriage vows as to what will happen if they break those vows. I'm sure there could be one written for prospective husbands as well.

5*

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
LIFE COULD GO ON A LITTLE BETTER

if the revenge and get-back is open. TK U MLJ LV NV

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
She gets half....no way!!!!!

His friends could give the cheating slut a lot of reasons to not contest a divorce giving her a tiny bit of his wealth. Why reward the cheating slut for having destroyed the marriage?

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
Weak And Pitiful Excuse Of A Man In This Story. 1 Star

She cheats, he whines, snivels, rants and finally in the end does essentially nothing but kick her out! WEAK... So she/he gets the divorce started, she gets half of his money, assets, toys, and the house and she's already got all that expensive jewelry. Oh Joy, he still has a lot of money! But as weak and limp-dicked as he is, the next wife will take half again and the next and the next... While Julie drives off into the sunset in her new Mercedes 550 SLC to enjoy the fruits of her slutdom.

Just My Opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
that is what is supposed to happen

in a flash story. She got burned. Well, more like singed, lightly. If she was playing around with someone else the marriage didn't mean much to her. So, she leaves with half the assets, and her baubles. Is comfortable for life, and gets to do all over again, and again, and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A better ending

'Your boyfriend has left town because he's tired of getting his balls kicked every time he left his house. I'll be back in 2 hours. Take 1suitcase of clothes, your car, and there will be a checking account with 5,000 dollars in your name at the bank. My lawyer will file for divorce under abandonment and you will get nothing. If you fight this you will not live long enough for the divorce to become effective. Take what I'm offering and keep your life. This is the price you pay for what you've done. Hope you have a crappy life.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Even Better Ending

Slut wife goes out one day before the divorce is final. She did not see the "Drunk driver" that hit her.

Wakes up in hospital and finds out that due to her injuries she will never walk again and will be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. Feeling low she askes for a visit from her husband to explain her moment of bad judgement and ask for forgiveness.

He listens to her story and as he gets up to leave whispers in her ear. " I will never again love you. I will never again care for you. If you die I will step over your worthless hide. And by the way I will probably never again pay for a drunk driver to have an unfortunate accident".

With that he got up and started to walk out, then paused and said almost as an after thought. "Oh, our divorce became final yesterday, I got a 60.40 split of the house and have to pay you no alimony so with the money you have it should just about take care of your medical bills until the end of the month. Have a shitty life"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short, swift and point blank

No BS here. Just plain, simple and straight to the point. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Singularly Simple Solutions!

She's cheating, has been for awhile and there's no possible reconciliation. Okies, no problem, going to give the cheating slut half? FUCK NO! Keep quite, move your assets to Mexico, then Venezuela, then Grand Bahama. Should take approximately 5 business days by any reputable money manager. The key is the order of progress. Each move is increasingly more difficult to trace with both Venezuela and Grand Bahama being non aligned banking systems, ergo untraceable in all practicable legal processes. Take a vacation, see the world, Venezuela and it's women are gorgeous and the beaches in the islands wonderful. By the way, no extradition from Venezuela and Grand Bahama. So many places to go and beautiful women to know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

A story about a man with principles and a set of balls. I love it. Thank you, I did enjoy the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Told mine to just leave

Pack your shit and git, is all I told her. I found him in the saddle with my wife pinned to the bed, he was humping toward the finish. I threw a suitcase from the basement toward the bed, hit them both as I turned on the light.

I stood and watched while he stumbled to dress, but I didn't let him out. Once the cunt finally stopped crying enough to quit hiding from her husband, she dressed. Once the tears stopped, the begging started. When he left, he was carrying part of my wife's bags, while she had two big black trash can bags of her clothes. I don't know who he was, if he was married, nothing. But he wasn't leaving my house without her.

She signed the papers I sent. We didn't own much and I didn't offer her even half of the $483 dollars in our savings account. Our checking had less than $20, so we had squat. Five months later we signed the final papers. The cunt hung around after she finished, to talk to me, but I acted like I never met her before and ignored her every word. That was 14 years ago. I see her frequently, our town is small, but I've never said a word to her. She's remarried, three more times, while I'm still single. No way did I want that sort of heartache again.

looking4itlooking4italmost 7 years ago

They were together last night but he was run out of town yesterday? Maybe after the hotel tryst but that is not the inference given. Kind of sloppy in a one page flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Little points

It's a nice BTB, short and strong, and I enjoyed it well, but...

Some facts should be checked, as when he says first he doesn't know who he is, and later says he is a "non working salesman"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Problem with logic!

If he won the lottery why didn't he move to a state where he could sue his wife for breach of contract and adultery. They would only have to live there for less than a year. He would have kept more of his money.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 6 years ago
This is not a story, it's a rant

This must have taken place completely in the character's imagination. I can't imagine a conscious woman remaining mute for the entire time it would take to spew this tripe out, unless she was bound and gagged.

The author needs to get back on his meds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Would you give her half of the money? Take it all and leave the country for awhile....what's she gonna do eh? Fuck her and the horse she rode in on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just Read Slirpuff's Dear John and Your Comment.

EVERYTHING I READ FROM YOU FROM NOW ON GETS 1 STAR!

Asshole.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 6 years agoAuthor
To Anon of 2/15

You think I'm an asshole because I enjoyed another author's work? Tell you what, send me your address and I'll refund your cost of reading my work and for using this site.

Woodmanone

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Hum

An interesting monologue that says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Win Situation

Since she'll be getting 1/2 the loot and obviously likes fucking other guys,she really can't be too sorry or hurting too badly. Short of having your friend of a friend of an ex-con rearrange her facial features,there's nothing much you can do. ~ At least you had a chance to verbally diss her and didn't behave like a wimpy cuck. ~ Frustrating,sad end to a once good marriage. ~ Good story!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE CONTINUATION OF LIVING

and moving forward, upward and better is the Goooooooaaallllll. TK U MLJ LV NV with apologies to soccer announcers mlj

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well said

You said it all. Too bad that she gets money after the divorce.

BobluvsBobluvsover 5 years ago
lottery

since you won the lottery you have up to six months to a year to claim it. Don't say a fucking thing. divorce the bitch and keep the money. give her everything that she wants short of your winnings. Easy peasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like Walter sez

You are a dumbass Cucky writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More than enough.

For those who are dissing this story,

How about you writing something yourself, bet you can't do better.

Thanks for the short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If you have more money than you can spend in a life time

the surely you can affford to drain the accounts and move to a country without extradition

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
ok

this was more of a rant than a story. im not even sure who ever that was really cheated

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Adios to a cheating wife.

Bad girl thrown off the gravy train for the usual stuff.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

An excellent, short to the point story. Loved it again.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Money can be used to hide money why give her more than half of little

Other means and methods

Buy a bunch of expensive things and give them to friends who will respond appropriately

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I saw her on the street several years later.

When she left my house she told her folks a pack of lies. I got along very well with her folks as my father and her father had served together. Her father rang my dad and they talked about things.

I got a call from her father asking me if it were true that his daughter was a cheating whore. I told him to ask her. After she finally told her parents the truth she was told to leave and never come back.

See I told you her parents and I got along well. If they needed anything I would do my best to provide it. If I could not do the ask I would arrange for someone else to do it and pay if necessary.

Her brother and sister didn't want anything to do with her and when she lost her money source she hit rock bottom. She had to find a job but that was hard because people found out what she had done and did not want a bar of her.

She ended up living on the streets as a bag lady. Did I care? Not really as she had brought it on herself.

I gave her $10 and told her to get some food and a drink. She asked me to forgive her and take her back as she would be the best wife ever.

I told her to fuck off as I didn't know what diseases she would have.

Then I said have a nice life and walked away. I did however turn back around and gave her $50 as a way to rub it in to her about what she had lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Good

Cover of most of the things said straight out of The Cheater's Handbook. Only one question; Did he really pour a nearly full bottle of Black Jack down the drain? Damn, that's so wrong. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Ditching the bitch. Pouring the rest of the booze down the drain as good a move ditching the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just one item

Offshore account, never pay a whore your not going to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Punctuation

Okay...open punctuation for dialogue or thoughts of one individual. Close quoies when that person's dialogue and thoughts end. New paragraph and open quotes for the next paragraph. Never ..never ..never put quotes from two separate characters in same paragraph. It really isn't that hard to learn.

Writers, learn how to differentiate "too-to-and two".. The personal pronoun used as the object of a preposition is "me...her...him...us...and them"...NOT "I,...she...he...we...and they".Learn the difference between the adjective "most" and the adverb "almost". "Than" and "that" are not synominous. Other common mistakes involve misusing "your" and "you're". .."their", "they're" and "there"..."mine" and "mind".

In sentences where a compound reference of first person and second or third person is required, the first person "I" or "me", or "we" or "us" is listed last. For example, Bill and I left in separate cars .NOT " I and Bill left in separate cars.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

I guess all I can say Is what goes around comes around. Its karma when a lying cheating slut gets what is due her. Well done 5 stars

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Good thing he wasn't a supervillain, because monologuing like that would get his ass killed quick.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Good job....right to the point

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice monologue... short to the point BTB...

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

Hope he can get the vasectomy reversed. Otherwise sue her for cheating him out of children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd! lol classic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When he found out about her he took action. She kicked to the curb and the boyfriend got his ass kicked. 'Why call him a cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was that one commenter called her? Swamp donkey? Ouch....... had to look that one up. Ick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why waste good alcohol because of a cheating slut. Savour the second drink then stop.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

What a pussy. He deserved to be fucked over for being half a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I had no idea the term Swamp Donkey has so many meanings in various contexts until I looked it up. With some of them, it's hard to decide whether to cringe or chuckle. This is definitely a LW example of getting as much from reading the comments as from reading the actual submission. My thanks to both Anonymous and w-m-1.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

No story. Just a hurt husband babbling.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2296 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...