End of a Long Wait Pt. 03

Story Info
After being a good sub to Suze, Brad takes back control.
2.7k words
4.33
1.5k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
briandoe
briandoe
6 Followers

............................................................................................................................................................

A quick word from the author:

Hi. Thanks for trying this, hope you enjoy reading the scene.

This scene is written as a direct sequel to the series End of a Long Wait. So, this part 3 picks up right where part 2 ends, and hence this does not have any build-up. So, reading parts 1 and 2 first is recommended. However, this can also be read as a standalone. Have fun!

............................................................................................................................................................

Suze lays on his chest and hears his heart thump for her as she feels his fingertips teasingly run all over her sexy, bare back. They lay there in each other's arms, wanting nothing more from life than the other's smile. Suze wraps her arms around his neck tighter, as all of the weight of having missed her man all these months comes crashing down on her. "Let's never stay apart again" she softly whispers as she kisses his chest, to which he replies, "never again munchkin".

Susan looks up at Brad with a smile and reaches for his lips, as she suddenly realizes that Brad's fingertips were writing "I love you mon amour" on her bare back all along. They share a slow passionate kiss, as they smile into the kiss, losing themselves to the pleasure as their lips dance with the other and tell each other how much they've missed them. An eternity seems to pass and yet their lips cannot part, as they continue to hold each other tight and kiss like it was their oxygen.

...

When they finally break the kiss, Brad brings his palms back up to cup and caress her beautiful face in his palms, as he just holds his forehead against hers, staying there for a bit before reaching up and kissing her forehead. He reaches a little lower and kisses each of her eyes, and then pecks her cold nose, and before she can realize it, he wraps his arms around her and flips her around, to make her now lay on her back on the couch, as he comes on top of her having flipped the tables.

Brad buries his mouth in her beautiful neck, envying the slender silver chain which rests on her neck, and calls it home. He brings his palms to her waist, gripping her curves firmly as he kisses her all over the chain, taking it in his mouth and kissing her neck slow and long. He does it for a long while, till the chain and nearly every inch of her neck are wet with his sloppy kisses. He then teasingly blows his breath over her skin left wet with his kisses, eliciting gooseflesh as he then takes his time again to kiss and greet every bump in her beautiful skin.

Suze starts to feel his breath on her neck grow more and more ragged, as hours fly past them like seconds as they spend ages devouring each other on the couch. Brad teasingly lets his teeth nibble down a trail on the nape of her neck, and as they reach her collarbones, he bites down on them softly, while his palms start caressing her up and down the curves of her sides. He lets his mouth travel all over her skin, as it leaves a trail of kisses down her collar bones, leading up to her bust. He treats himself to her beautiful bust, his hands gently kneading her soft mounds in his hungry palms as he takes her tits into his mouth, swirling his tongue over her buds.

He takes her buds between his teeth to gently bite down on them, before trailing lower to reach her belly button. His arms wrap themselves around her slender waist, hugging them tight as he teases her pretty navel with the tip of his tongue. He spends a long time at her waist, running his bearded lips along her sinfully beautiful waistline. As his palms fondle her gorgeous bust, he lets his teeth gently bite right on her hip bone, at the curve of her waist, loving the feeling of digging his teeth into her satin-like skin and eliciting a whimper from her hot mouth. He lets his mouth run wild all over her skin, as he takes his time to get his mouth to kiss those tiny birthmarks on her midriff, at her shoulders, and those faded scars on her chin and her forearms. All the beautiful marks on her skin which make her perfect, all the spots which are committed in his memory, he bides his time kissing and caressing every bit of them.

He truly missed her skin and the way it feels on his mouth, under his touch, how intoxicating it smells, how it speaks to his soul. He missed the way it bruises when he rains hickeys down her neck, when he bites her waist too hard, when he pins her arms down too rough, when he digs his nails into her skin. He missed marking her skin as his and apologetically kissing every single one of those marks under the shower the next day.

Brad grabs her petite frame by the waist and flips her around to have her face down on the couch, as he starts to run his mouth up along the crease of her spine, right from her waist all the way up to the back of her neck. He intertwines their fingers and holds her down, as he takes tiny bits of her skin between his teeth and nibbles on them, making her go crazy.

Susan can't help but melt under his touch, loving every bit of attention that her skin is getting from his loving mouth, completely mesmerized by his touch as always and just taking it all in without a care in the world. Having gotten his mouth to her back after ages, he rains kisses and bites every-fucking-where on her bare back, and his palms can't help but pull her panties down to her thighs to expose her beautiful ass, as he smacks that juicy ass for being oh-so good-looking. He grabs her soaked panties and pulls them lower down her gorgeous legs, and kisses the back of her legs from her ass down to her feet, as he slowly strips her out of her last piece of clothing, leaving her buck-naked on their couch.

"I have another gift for you," says Brad as he gets off of her and prances around to grab his bag which was lying close by. He dashes back to the couch to see Susan get up and sit upright on the couch. He shuffles through his bag and takes out a small box. "Well, I'm gonna need your help putting this on dear," he says as he pulls out a silicone cockring from the box.

"Ooooh la la" exclaims Susan with a smile. "Looks fancy," she says as she takes it off of his hands, and without warning, she puts an arm around his ass and pulls him close, taking his already hard cock into her hot mouth and lubing it up with her saliva as she looks up into his eyes with desire. And just as Brad starts to see stars with her face sloppily bobbing up and down his cock, she pulls her head off the cock and takes her mouth to his waist, kissing him all over his tummy as she pulls on the cockring to check its elasticity, and brings it to his aching dick and starts pulling it down his shaft.

Brad struggles to stay up as he feels his knees go weak, as Suze's beautiful fingers hold the cockring, and pull down on it carefully, sliding it down his length inch by inch. She takes her mouth back to his cock and takes just his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the tip as she pulls the cockring all the way down to his base, as Brad moans and groans in pleasure.

"What is this?" she asks taking her mouth off his cock and pointing towards the bulge at one end of the cockring. He gets his palm to her neck and pushes her back down on the couch, adjusting the cockring at his base with his free palm, he comes on top of her and suckles on her earlobe before whispering "I thought you'd never ask". And before she can comprehend what's going on, he slips his hand from his cock and takes it to the insides of her knee, spreading her wide and bringing his throbbing cock to her creamy cunt. He strokes her clit, positions himself at her tight cunt, and thrusts with all his weight into her, and in one fell swoop, he plunges his veiny length balls-deep into her wetness, as Suze gasps and moans at the surprise of having him hold her neck down and pound his cock hard and deep into her.

As Suze squirms and struggles to hold onto her senses, feeling her walls be stretched by his manhood, she feels a world of arousal wash over her, feeling his grip tighten ever so teasingly at her neck. She wraps her legs around his waist and has her arms trying to grab his neck, trying to grab anything to hold onto for dear life. Just then, Brad gets his palm to the cockring again, twirling it around at his base to get the bulge pressing right into her clit. She can feel her cunt clench over his cock, absolutely loving the feeling of having him bare, all the way inside her. "What are you fiddling so much with the cockri ... oohhHHH GGODDDD!!" she screams out at the top of her lungs.

"You see, it's not just a cock-ring. It has a tiny vibe attached to it" chuckles Brad nuzzling his mouth into her neck, as he lets go of the cockring having switched on the vibe. Holding down her neck, he fans his fingers out to grab her jaw and turn it to one side, letting his teeth run free all over the vulnerable and outstretched muscles on her beautiful neck. He grabs the small of her waist with his free palm, digging his nails hard into her skin, and just thrusts hard into her, with his cock already balls-deep inside her. It only makes the vibe press harder against her clit, and it makes Suze sing the most beautiful songs in the carnal language of moans. "I love you sunshine" he whispers into her ears while suckling on them, as Suze feels overwhelmed by the sensations and finds herself climaxing right then and there. "Oh my god, babe are you cumming", Brad asks with his moans interspersing his words as he feels her tight walls spasm uncontrollably, milking his cock hard as he struggles to control himself.

Suze barely manages to breathe with her body being showered with an overload of pleasure. "Yes, I did" he hears her say, as he pulls out of her tight cunt, and lets go of the hand at her throat to go down south and pull the cockring off his oozing cock. Putting it away, he grabs her knees and brings them up to his shoulders. He holds his cock and rubs the mushroomhead at her clit, swollen from all the attention, before pressing his chest down to lock her lips in a fiery kiss, trapping her legs bent between their chests. "Cum with me luv" he moans into the kiss as he holds her neck with both his palms and thrusts into her, biting down on her lower lip as he starts to thrust in and out of her tight slit, moaning like an animal into the kiss as he slams his balls against her cunt. As he musters all of his energy and focuses it all on drilling her cunt as he keeps her pinned down and bent in half, his mouth slips away from the kisses and rests next to her face. As he pounds into her delightful cunt, Suze not only hears his guttural moans but also feels his breath right on her ears and reaches out for his back, clawing at his skin as she moans and squirms at feeling her cunt be ravaged sore by his bare cock.

Brad grips her neck tighter and slows down the pace briefly, "I. Crave. You." He moans as he pulls his shaft completely out of her, only to shove it right back into her, parting her slit and going into her again, this time ever so slowly, letting her pussy feel every inch of him throbbing for her. He takes the meat of her shoulders between his teeth, biting down on them as he pulls out fully again, only to slip back into her wetness, to slowly push himself balls-deep into her pleasure. Suze is a lustful moaning mess, and she can't have enough of him, neither can her cunt which clenches hard at his cock, making his ravaging all the more pleasurable for both of them. He lets go of one knee and grabs the backside of the other knee at his shoulder, and presses down hard on it, taking it to her shoulder as he starts to fuck her as he owned her. Brad's mouth starts showering lovebites all over her collarbones and her neck as he does his best to drill her faster, and harder.

The glorious sensation of her tight cunt clenching over his throbbing dick as he goes in and out of her gets him right to the edge as he suckles her earlobes, "I... I'm close love... Cum with me please" he moans and grunts into her ears as he reaches out for the cockring on the floor still vibrating, and brings it to her tits, holding the vibe against her tits as he gropes her lustfully, using all of his weight and strength to hump her pretty cunt hard. The oversexed brain, body, and being of Susan can only submit herself to the pleasure as he feels her body build up to another groundbreaking orgasm as she moans, "I'm c c close", clawing harder at his back wanting to climax together with her lover.

Feeling her walls start to spasm over his cock again, Brad moans out in pleasure as he lets himself go, as the pleasure finally consumes him, as his aching cock starts to pulsate and spasm wildly while he thrusts and holds her cock balls-deep inside her. "I'm... I uh... Suzee", Brad's mouth can only come up with incoherent words as he groans in pleasure, reaching out for her mouth and kissing it with passion. Feeling his cock twitch while he's balls deep in her, Susan gets rocked by a mind-numbing orgasm as her cunt spasms hard, and feeling her orgasm over his dick pushes him into carnal heavens as Brad climaxes hard and long, her tight cunt milking her man's balls dry, as he shoots rope after rope of his hot jizz deep inside her womb. Brad falls on top of her as his body shudders from the endless spasms, still shooting long and hard inside her as his toes curl to the point of cramping. Suze can't bring herself to even move an inch, having been made love to beyond all realms of existential exhaustion. Both of their moans slowly start to trail off as they wrap their arms tightly around each other, melting away into oneness in a long, breathless kiss.

They roll off of the low couch, falling onto the soft carpet as they tumble and latch onto each other, pulling each other close with not even an inch between them, as they kiss each other with bated breath, smiling into the kiss. "Mmmuah", Brad breaks away to kiss her warmly on her forehead, as he wraps his arms around her head and pulls her into his loving embrace, wanting the moment to never come to pass. He caresses her hair and holds her face under his chin, against his chest.

"Rest well, sweetheart," he says with a smile as Suze responds with a tender kiss on his bare chest. "You too, my love", comes her soft reply. Life couldn't peak, they tell themselves as they hold onto what's dearest to them in this world, and doze off in each other's arms, to meet in their dreams again.

briandoe
briandoe
6 Followers