Hosing Off

Story Info
A bit of water can really turn up the heat.
11.1k words
4.37
11.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerFranz
DerFranz
24 Followers

Author's note: The characters in this story are all consenting adults with prearranged limits, safewords, and hand signals. Only truly safe sex can be truly kinky!

_________________________________

As Kacey stood by, watching her husband twist and moan, it occurred to her that all of this, the bench, the straps, the hose, could be blamed on Evelyn and Georgina, or to be more specific, their Fourth of July party.

The two women had been abroad the first half of summer, and upon their return had spared no expense on everything red, white, and blue. Their guests, caught up in the larger-than-life spirit of the nation, drank accordingly. It was the closest to a rager Kacey had been to in a long time. Music blared from every direction. Empty or unoccupied drinks sat on every table, shelf, and countertop with enough space to hold them. Several belonged to Chase, who had dd'd on Easter and was now having a night of make-up-fun, and who, consequently, was spending a lot of time in the bathroom.

By ten o'clock Kacey's enjoyment had run out, but Chase asked if they could stay for one more drink. One drink became two. Then: "A quick trip to the bathroom, then we're gone."

Ten minutes passed before Kacey went looking. Pressing her ear to the bathroom door, she heard the sound of running water. "Chase?" The water stopped. "Coming," Chase said, voice muffled by a toilet flush. A moment later the door opened, and Chase appeared. "Sorry." His voice was sheepish. His grin was anything but.

As soon as they left the house, his hand was around her waist. It soon slid into her back pocket, holding her ass. "Cold hands?" Kacey asked. Chase only smiled and gave her a squeeze.

They got in the car. His other hand slid over and found her thigh. "Seriously, Chase, you're sweet, but..." She trailed off as the hand slid up her crotch and began rubbing her through her dress. "What is with you?"

"Didn't you use the bathroom?"

"Of course I did!"

"Did you not see what they had on the toilet seat?"

"What are you..." Then she remembered. "Oh, god."

"One need not shit to enjoy the spray of a..."

"You were in there all night playing with the fucking bidet?!"

"I wasn't in there all night." The air was heavy with sarcasm. "But whenever I had to use the loo, which, given the amount of liquid I consumed..."

"I'll say. You're drunk."

"A little," Chase admitted. "But many of those cups were full of water, thank you very much. I certainly had to pee a lot, so it was quite reasonable for me to..."

"We spent an extra half our here so you could get your ass sprayed!"

"Yes." He locked eyes with her. "And baby, it's as clean as a whistle."

She glared at him, then pushed his hand away and started the car. He kept his hands to himself, but his eyes never left her, moving down her face, rolling off her breasts before plunging into her groin, and climbing slowly back up again. It was obvious what he was thinking. Kacey kept her eyes on the road, blushing furiously.

They pulled into the garage. They went inside. A little while later, Kacey checked, and sure enough, his ass was as clean as she had seen it. When he insisted on returning the favor, she spread her cheeks. She had nothing to worry about.

She too had used the bidet.

The tone of the inspection changed when he pushed his face into her ass and began to eat. At first, she giggled, telling him to get away, mealtime was over, but Chase kept going, and it started feeling good. He ate her ass as if starved for it, as if he had never pressed his tongue to anything more tantalizing. There was a hunger to him, one not satisfied with just the cleft between her cheeks, and she moaned as he rolled his tongue around her rim.

When he finally surfaced, he pushed her onto the bed, lifting her legs high in the air. "Chase, what are you..." His boxers came down, and his fully erect penis sprang up to greet her. He lay it on her pussy.

"Don't speak." A finger hushed her lips while a hand found her breast. "And don't move. I'm feeling some kind of way. Moan all you want, cum all you want, but you're mind now. Understood?"

The endless gaze on the car ride coupled with the rimming had left Kacey feeling her own kind of way. She nodded, and Chase plunged his cock into her all the way to the base. She cried out. Her pussy was plenty wet, but it wasn't loose. Chase thought the best way to rectify this was to fuck her. Hard.

He pushed her legs to one side, pinning her to the bed. Kacey gasped, hands clenching the sheets as Chase drilled into her. Her pussy it began to loosen, the painful stretch turned to aching pleasure. Her moans softened to whimpers as he thrust his hips into hers. It seemed he was trying to grind an orgasm from her very core. It wasn't long until he got it.

He pulled out of her. Kacey began sitting up, thinking they were through, until he spun her entire body around, so her head hung over the side of the bed. "Arms up," he said, and stripped off her night shirt in one fell swoop, leaving her nude. Her breasts fell to either side of her chest, where they were immediately mauled by his hands. Her mouth opened, and he put in his cock.

"Suck."

She obeyed.

This went on for some time, Chase tossing her around the room and fucking her as if it was his last day on earth, until finally he pulled her tight against him, plunging into her as deep as he could go, and came. Kacey screamed as his cock pulsed inside her. The world spun on its axel, and she was lost in an orgasm of her own.

When she came to, panting and trembling from her climax, Chase was still on top of her. She said his name, and realized he had fallen asleep, on top of and inside her. She went to wake him, then reconsidered, and shifted so his weight was no longer directly on top of her. She sighed, content. It had been an exceptional fuck. It wasn't long before she joined him in sleep, arms entangled, cock growing soft in her vagina, cum leaking from the edges of her vulva.

The next day, Kacey was completely unsurprised to receive a notification about a recent order from freshtush.com. It seemed a bidet was on an overnight route to their apartment. What she was surprised about was the cost.

"Five hundred dollars! For a fucking bidet!"

"Hey, now, this isn't a petty indulgence: it's a lifestyle upgrade."

"You bought two of them!"

"We have two bathrooms! Look, we will both be using it several times a day, every day, until pretty much forever. It's got heated water, a heated seat, and washes both the back and the front of you, which will come in handy when you're on your period. Plus, with one of these around, something like last night is bound to happen more hrrgh!"

The rest of his comment was forgotten as she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him down to her eye-level. "You're right," she said, "something like last night is bound to happen, but not to me. You're going to work off every penny of that thousand dollars as if you were my sex slave, bought and paid for. Understood?"

Then she pulled him to his knees and made him understand.

That had been several weeks ago. The bidets had arrived and were everything he said they would be. But his being right did nothing to remove his debt, or even reduce it. As Kacey had said, he had to work off every penny.

Her terms were generous: Five dollars for every time he ate her pussy, six if he ate her ass. A good fuck took off eight dollars, raised to ten if she came. Corporal punishment also worked away the debt, though in much smaller increments. A single spank was worth a nickle. Using the paddle or a cat of nine tails raised it to a dime. Caning earned a quarter. The rates were doubled if used on his cock, tripled if he volunteered his balls. Pegging was worth five bucks, and he was not allowed to cum.

Once he complained about her rates, so she bent him over the mattress, and spent the evening working him over for free.

The game had been enjoyable for them both, but Kacey was growing bored. She wanted to do something special to finish it (and him) off once and for all. Something big. Something wicked. A plan began to form. She worked it out on her morning commute, refining it during afternoon, testing various parts of it on her moaning, gibbering human sex toy in the evening.

A few more weeks passed, and Chase noticed that Kacey had stopped keeping tabs on his debt. A younger, more foolish man would have assumed the debt had been forgotten. Chase was not so young, and knew Kacey had in no way forgotten his debt. He was, unfortunately, still foolish, and assumed that it had been forgiven. A bit of mental math would have proven him wrong - he had a few weeks to go at his current rate of repayment - but it was easier to assume he had worked off his purchase and was now off the hook.

Which is why he was not at all suspicious when the following Saturday, just after lunch, Kacey appeared before him in a bathing suit. Not just any bathing suit, but a bikini, and a particularly skimpy one at that. "Why, hello there," he said, reaching for her body. She pushed his hands away and held a finger to his lips. "No talking. Just do as I say." Her smile was a masterclass in bait, and Chase took it with every instinct he possessed.

She led him outside. The sky was a clear ceiling of blue. A bright hot sun beat down from its center. His attention drifted from the hot weather to his hot wife, who pressed herself against him and whispered, "Take off your clothes."

He was quick to comply. His shirt and pants fell from his body as if they had melted in the heat. He hesitated at his boxers. Kacey giggled. "Them, too." He grinned and pulled them off. He stood upright, and his cock stood with him, naked and proud on the back deck. It was a bright and sunny day. A beautiful, skimpily clad woman smiled at his nude body. Who could ask for anything more?

Kacey pulled out a tube of sunscreen. Chase grinned. "Am I going to put that on you?"

"No, I already put some on." And with good reason: if Chase got his hands on her to "put on sunscreen" then they would never make it off the porch. She blushed as she imagined him rubbing it into her legs, her chest, the small of her back, fingers dipping beneath the strings of her bikini, making sure every inch of her skin was protected. "Allow me."

Chase stood by with a shit eating grin as she gave him the same treatment he'd had in mind for her. She didn't focus on his chest the way he might have, instead paying extra attention to his back and butt. Her touch was sensual, and it was clear what sort of mindset she wanted him in as she massaged sunscreen onto his genitals.

Kacey stepped back to give him one final look. Her man cut an impressive figure, standing erect, glistening in the sun, all smiles and hungry eyes. She sauntered up to him, hips swaying, grinning like the devil. She planted a kiss on his chest, another on his neck. She stood on her toes and pushed herself against him, letting his cock slide in between her legs, pressing against the paltry bit of fabric that covered her pussy. She kissed him on the mouth, pushing her tongue to his, and as he started to grind against her a small moan escaped her lips.

She pulled away, blinking to clear her vision. This wasn't the time to get distracted. She had a very special agenda in mind. It would hardly do to let it be way-laid by a backyard fuck, no matter how badly she wanted it.

Kacey grabbed his cock and pulled him off the deck and into the yard, where a wooden bench sat waiting. It was long, stained a deep chestnut brown. Its legs were splayed wide, which lowered it to about waist-height. Two metal cuffs were attached at the far end while the closer side had padding along its edge, along with additional straps. It was a little crude, but Kacey was proud - she had made it herself.

To Chase, certain pieces were falling into place. "Is this what you were working on in the garage last week? This is why you wouldn't let me go in there!"

"Brilliant, Holmes." She gave his cock a squeeze. "I couldn't have you spoiling the surprise."

"Haha, of course not! I figured you were up to no good. It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you think so. Because you're going to become very well acquainted with it."

She led him by his penis to the bench, and none too gently bent him over it. He grinned as she stretched him across its length and fed his hands through the cuffs at the far end. Next, she tightened the straps at his ankles, then one more around his waist, forcing his hips into the benches padded edge. A groove had been cut into the bench, allowing for his cock and balls to slide comfortably in place.

"Damn, Kacey, this is slick as hell!"

She stepped in front of him and put her hands on her hips, looking him over. He stared right back, completely absorbed by the sight of her. The strings on her bikini were quite thin. The small patches of material barely kept from view the goods they were designed to cover. The bottom halves of her breasts were visible, and the overlapping triangles created by the thong and her pubes were quite enticing. Chase let out a whistle. Kacey frowned.

"Let's do something about that mouth of yours."

"I've got something in mind, if you want to..." Chase never finished speaking his idea. Whatever it might have been, Kacey's was better. She slowly pulled at the string holding up the bottom of her bikini, letting it fall away. With it fell Chase's capacity for speech. "Your...it's...ahhh..."

"What a waste," Kacey said as she pushed the bikini bottom into his mouth. "If I had any last words, they may have been a plea for mercy. But we both know you won't be getting any of that." She locked eyes with him. "However, what are we going to do if it's too much?"

Chase took her meaning. With exaggerated slowness he shook his head back and forth three times, three distinctive shakes, accompanied by a muffled "Uh-uh!" with each one.

"Good. Now here's the deal: you still owe me over $300 for that fancy butt washer of yours, and I'm bored with keeping track. So, I'm going to spend this afternoon wringing every penny of that three-hundred out of you. Is that clear?"

Chase nodded eagerly. If he could look at this bottomless woman the whole time, then it was the best deal he'd ever been offered. He began to wish he'd sprung for a more expensive models.

"Let's see...I think getting a little blood flowing is a good way to begin, don't you?" Kacey walked slowly up to Chase, hips forward, giving him a clear view of her nudity. He strained his neck, trying to get as close to her groin as he could. Closer, now. A foot away...six inches... Soft whines came from behind the gag, and she had to fight back a laugh. Oh my god, he's such a fucking dog! She smiled, pleased she could still turn him into a helpless bundle of nerves. As with any good boy she reached down to tussle his hair, then moved to the side, removing temptation from view.

Chase groaned. Her pussy had been right there, close enough for him to see the thin sheen of drool coating its folds. The bitch was in heat. Her musk came off in waves, wafting up his nose and mixing with the taste of her bikini bottom to drill into his brain. He strained against his bonds. If he could just break free from this blasted contraption that nothing would stand in the way of him and that sweet, sweet cunt of hers.

No dice. The bench was well made. The bindings held fast.

"That's right, babe." Kacey's voice was smooth and sweet as honey. "Struggle all you want. If you manage to get out of that thing, then you can have me. But that's not going to happen." He heard something being dragged towards him and craned his neck to see what it was. Hopeless, of course. Kacey had faced him away for a reason. He would have no idea what to expect.

It certainly wasn't Kacey's lips wrapping around his cock and sliding down his shaft.

Chase screamed, more from surprise than pleasure, though the latter swiftly succeeded the former. Kacey, ever enthusiastic with her head, was not holding back. She sucked his cock as if trying to draw out a splinter. A few fingers loosely held the base of his shaft, gently stroking up and down, tugging his skin and massaging the muscle beneath. Her lips grabbed the base of his helmet, her tongue running along its rim, before they plunged down to give him another full-throated lick.

His balls were not ignored. Kacey held them firmly in hand, and whenever Chase moved, she gave them a squeeze. Not enough to hurt, but enough to let him know it could. He kept as still as possible but gave a small jolt as her finger slid over his asshole and press down hard into his gooch. The resulting grip on his testicles made him groan.

The blowjob was originally meant to get him hard, though in retrospect the plan seemed a little naïve. He had been at full mast from the moment she approached him in that ridiculous bikini, and her subsequent tease had done nothing to soften him up. She thought it would be fun to slid him into the slot, and have it act as a cock ring when he grew too hard, but despite her careful measurements she had cut the groove too wide, and he was able to slid in fully erect without difficulty.

She gave his balls one final squeeze, the hardest one yet, and let them drop. Chase gave a loud moan, and his cock twitched. Kacey expected to feel a hot stream of cum pump down her throat, but it seemed only a reflex to the treatment of his gonads. She stifled a laugh as she removed him from her mouth.

"Ahh, that was nice, wasn't it?" She moved in front of him and reached forward, gripping his hair and pulling his head back to have him stare directly into her pussy. She leaned down and whispered in his ear: "It's a shame you didn't cum. That was the last chance you'll get all afternoon."

Chase's eyes squeezed shut. The moan he let out was the most frustrated she'd heard in a long time. She gave him a pat on the cheek. "Cheer up, bud! I'll still get you close. You'll be right on the edge the entire time." She let go of his hair. His head dropped to the table, where he let out another muffled moan. Kacey frowned. "You do seem a bit hot and bothered. Luckily, I know just the thing to cool you down."

Chase looked up in time to see her ass disappear from his peripheral. His head swam, and he took deep, steady breaths. He had almost cum several times during her blowjob, but every time he'd been about to let loose, she would squeeze his balls, and his orgasm would pull away as if it dangled on a string. Finding out he'd missed his opportunity to cum was an unwelcome surprise, though it only seemed fair, given how often he left Kacey in tears, begging for release that would never come.

The sound of a squeaking wheel pulled him from his frustrated thoughts. It was a sound so distinct that even in his confused, excited state he knew what it was. It pulled at his memory, taking him from childhood summers spent filling water balloons to last week when he'd washed the car in the driveway. The spicket squeaked as Kacey opened it all the way, and the realization of what was about to happen hit him moments before the cold stream of water did.

Chase yelped as Kacey ran a stream of water up and down his body, his legs, across his back, his butt, soaking every inch. It beat at his skin like a massage gun, tenderizing his muscles. Shockingly cold, but soon he adjusted, and it became a soothing balm against the heat of the day. So soothing, in fact, that Chase put his head down, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of the water as it pulsed against his skin.

The stream of water left him but he could still hear the hose running, and a few moments later the first drops of rain began to fall on his back. Confused, he looked up to find Kacey pointing the hose to the sky, letting the water rain down on them. She had her eyes to the sky, watching the water fall. Her hair was wet. Water ran down her body in rivulets, over her breasts, between her legs and her exposed pussy. But it was her smile that kept his eyes on her, radiant with the simple joy of playing with the hose on a hot day. Chase soaked in as much of her as he could, capturing the scene so he could replay the moment he fell in love all over again.

DerFranz
DerFranz
24 Followers