All Comments on 'End of Days'

by DickSwett

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cant wait for chapter 2. Long is good. The story made me smile. I hope the story continues to make me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No more ridiculous COVID stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another chapter sounds good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really Nice story. Nog to long. Cant wait for part 2, on the road and looking for community's.

JFpuff02JFpuff02almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your story. Would love for it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love a sequel, but prefer that you decide where to take it 😉

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Very good story that touched on the loneliness and the dangers of an apocalyptic world without getting into novel-length, down-in-the weeds, level-of-details. I was happy they found each other and made things work between them, so I think you left it with a perfect ending. Nicely done.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

What you have done is create a universe of possible stories now. This couple is great and I'd like to hear more of their unfolding story, but you now have a canvas for so much more. What was the story behind the biker group and poor Alex? What about other survivors elsewhere, with different struggles? I think we are all tired of stuff about covid specifically, but this story really wasn't about that other than being the cause for the apocalypse (instead of ebola, etc). Bravo and keep it up! I could see a lot of potential here...

ErocratErocratalmost 2 years ago

Great story, well crafted and emotionally strong, 5/5. Me? I like the end. Poor, lonesome cowboys long, long way from home style - but with hopes for a future. Any sequel is going to detract from that hope, so I don't need one. Will quite likely read it if you craft one, though, especially if they are bright enough to go somewhere much, much warmer. Thank you either way.

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Great story and a genre that is a favorite of mine, post apocalyptic stories. One slight detail that could be included in a longer such story is that the public library mentioned is a great resource for learning how to do the necessary thing you would need to do. Like hooking a generator up to a house to supply power. Also it is usually a repository of civil defense information that tells how to get clean water, grow food and etc. in such a circumstance. Great story though.

KinPAKinPA10 months ago

A good story but one little nit to pick…if a contagion spread that quickly then it would likely have burnt out without spreading globally. It makes for decent drama to have the world go from ok to charnel house in a week, but it’s somewhat implausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickSwett@DickSwett
Been a lot of places, done a lot of things. Love sex - always have, always will. Love being nude, love masturbating, love mutual sex - the more the merrier. Send me a message - let's chat.