All Comments on 'End of Innocence Ch. 00 - Prologue'

by Oceandiver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start of a story.

It is a good start but needs more details about what has happened and is happening at the current time.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 4 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to reading your next chapter

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Wow

for your first publication I enjoyed the read and can only hope that the rest of the story is as intriguing as this bit you tease us with. Please keep going

OceandiverOceandiverover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you to my readers!

Thank you to my readers and their comments. All the chapters (17) and the prologue have been completed. Outside of the prologue, the 17 chapters are all in the pending state and awaiting release by Literotica. I assume that the site only releases the chapters one at a time but none of you will have to wait too long for the entire story.

You will find this is not a typical brother-sister story - I think you will enjoy it. I spent a great deal of time researching the story, facts, and developing the plot. I started this endeavor 7 years ago, wrote the baseline, then my personal life took over. Finally, I had the time to finish it at a level where I could say, yeah, I have something here.

Of course, as soon as I sent the story in, I found the typical typos that drive writers nuts but I will edit them out in time.

Again, thank you to all of you for taking the time to read this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great narrative already

I hope the chapters would have hotter erotic content with actual convo so we would know how this great sibling love and romance unfolds .....well played .....great piece there so bring on more to the literotica table....the site needs another masterpiece from another great writer

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years ago
Huh?!

I live the flowery prose that you graced this story with. But seriously...where's the story?! You say nothing of the "horrors" the two of you had to overcome, nor the way in which you two came to live your lifestyle. Don't get me wrong...I'm happy that the two of you have found solace together...but again you left a LOT of meat off this bone.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
wow

cant wait to see how this turns out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOceandiver@Oceandiver
Just a little note, the story that I am creating, The End of Innocence, has 18 chapters. I started working on it under another name, Sacred Love. The original draft was completed several years ago but did not totally comply to Literotica's standards. The rewrite fixed all t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES