End of Innocence Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley, my sister.
779 words
3.82
12.8k
10

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my friends questioned me as to why I do not just leave that little kid at home, they already knew the answer or soon would when the flare of anger swept passed my eyes directly into their own. They grudgingly accepted the fact that Little Sister was going wherever Big Brother was going and I would never be a cause for her to have a tear or made to feel that she was not welcomed. I would never leave her behind and to be honest, I just wanted her with me. Ashley had already claimed a place in my heart and even though I was still too young to understand it, she was and is my very best friend. I was extremely proud of her as a young child and her beauty was already apparent with her golden hair, bright smile, and her personal love of sports.

I loved just looking at my kid sister and my heart overflowed with joy with each beating moment that I shared with her. As it was, my friends quickly accepted my little sister. Already she had reached out with her infectious laugh and in short order, not only was she accepted into our group but everyone became very fond of her as well. Her intelligence, as I mentioned, was fashioned early on and it was formidable. She could easily banter words, trade insults, and walk circles around any of my friends, including me, but would always take care never to hurt a person's feelings in thought or deed. Although her favorite comeback, requiring little effort on her part was simply, "Bite me!" which invariably caused me laugh with glee.

She never let sadness in anyone that crossed her path not feel her incredibly strong empathy. All that came into contact with her, their lives were made a little better just by the simple proximity with her purity. Animals of all shapes and sizes flocked to her and her adorable way she has with all life. By her insistency, we have two dogs, three cats, a rabbit, a parakeet, and a seemingly endless supply of wild animals that are tame in her presence. We live in the country and I suppose it is time for me to at least build a pole barn to facilitate her love of animals. This is something that we both have in common; however, the extraordinary level to which she has been able to sympathize with the other life of this planet I have not reached.

It was not unusual to see a dozen children around her at any one time and an equivalent amount of furry little creatures as well. She shared freely of herself to everyone but for me, I had a special smile, touch, and look that she only reserved for me. On those special times, when we were completely alone, she would grab my hand and race with me to find solitude for the two of us so that the kisses and caresses shared would be ours alone. At the time, innocence unbroken still ruled the day and its complete interaction felt sanctified by a sense of rightness and beauty that drifted from our hearts to the source of all things.

As she was a natural athlete, I struggled with continual shots to my ego when my child sister was selected to be on a pickup team among the neighbor kids before her big brother. Embarrassing yes, though, my pride and love for her overruled any pangs of jealously and envy I potentially felt over her. Indeed, my heart would sing in its happiness that she was so gifted. I never once showed any enmity towards her. I could feel nothing but true love for her. To be sure, while I do not possess the athletic talents and intelligence of my sweet girl, I am in no way by any means a pushover myself. I have always been strong, skilled, and relatively intelligent when compared to most but most she was not. She truly is elite now and as a child, superb in comparison to the neighborhood children. How does one feel jealous over a rare treasure whose talents might appear once in a million individuals?

To be honest, I stood in awe before her and I still do today. That she shares my life, love, and desires; that she enthusiastically makes love to me with such frequency and reckless abandon is a wonder that I have no answer for. It is and for that I am grateful. Am I deserving of her, I think not but Ashley is quite adamant that I am. In this specific case, I will defer to her!