All Comments on 'End of Life As I Know It'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Dramatic

But a good ending, for a couple of nice people who now have a better life ahead of them.

Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 5 years ago
Oh well done !

A damned good story; almost worthy of being script for some TV film or similar.

Thank You

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Good story but...

Very good plot.

The dialogue drug on for a painful period, however. Then it rushed through to the ending, and then the ending was much too cut and dry.

Just ask me next time to read for continuity and clarity, I'd be glad to help.

dauberdauberalmost 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the development of this story. The earlier rape by her father explains his later reaction to George’s rape and ties the whole story together. Nicely done.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

Good story!!!!!! but I still want more *****

but no "happily ever after"? (I mean give us the sentences of the two mates).

What about Roslyn's mother did she become the loved grandmother that Sam's mother is?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

well written and so much going on. some quite unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories