End of Summer Boat Trip

Story Info
Alex and Sue invite friends on an end of summer yacht cruise.
13.2k words
4.5
41.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers

© Arpea 2020

Arrangements are made

Alex and Sue lived a comfortable life. Both were in their early 40's, they had been together for 3 years, and had purchased a large home together in the suburbs of Seattle. They had decided that because of their careers they would not get married and would not have children. Alex was an investment banker, working on the "buy" side, and Sue was a securities lawyer. They had met when they were both working on a big corporate merger, and had fallen for each other immediately. Although they were both swingers and enjoyed swaps and group sex, they were devoted to each other. Their jobs kept them very busy. As a result they had become "work hard -- play hard" people.

One day in midsummer Alex came home visibly excited.

"Sue, you'll never guess what happened today!"

"You won the Mega-Millions?"

"Nope"

"You got a bonus!"

He laughed. "The firm doesn't give bonuses in the middle of the summer. We're on a calendar fiscal year. You know that."

"Time off?"

"Better. I got a call from a client that I did a deal for last winter. He offered us use of his yacht for a week. It's over 90 feet in length, with 4 staterooms and sleeps at least 8."

"Alex, you don't know anything about boats. You can't drive it."

"It comes equipped with a crew of 4. He's paying for almost everything, even fuel. We have to pay the hull, liability and charter insurance for the week. And it's on the up and up. I checked with my boss, and the client had cleared it through the firm before calling me. The firm will report it appropriately. We'll leave on the Monday before Labor day and return on Labor day. It'll be an end of summer cruise." Labor day was the traditional end of summer.

"Wow. I'll see about getting the time off on Monday."

"I'm going to call Ed and Bonnie and see if they want to go."

Ed and Bonnie were Seattle lawyers. Ed and Alex had been best friends since they were college baseball teammates. They had shared many things, including both Bonnie and Sue, and Kelly, Ed's law school girlfriend and now ex wife. In fact last fall Kelly and her now boyfriend, John, who were both lawyers in Silicon Valley, had spent a football weekend with Ed, Bonnie, Alex, Sue and a male friend of Ed's. That had pretty much turned into a 3 day orgy of food, alcohol and sex.

"Ed, this is Alex. I just fell into a deal where I have a 90 foot motor yacht for a week, starting August 26, and ending Labor Day. Do you and Bonnie want to go?"

"Shit, Alex, I'd love to. But I have a complicated mediation starting on the 26th, and it'll probably last all week. We hired an outside mediator from San Francisco, so we won't be able to reschedule. Why don't you see if Kelly and John can go?"

"OK, Ed. But when I get the itinerary worked out, I'll email you. Then you'll know where we are each day, and can arrange to join us after the mediation is over."

"Sounds good. I'll tell Bonnie."

Alex had met Kelly when she and Ed attended Stanford Law School. Kelly and Ed had been fuck buddies, although Kelly regularly dated, and fucked, other guys. Alex had flown down from Seattle to spend the weekend with Ed. On Friday night, Kelly's date canceled, and she went over to Ed's apartment to get Ed to fuck her. Ed was 6'2, with a swimmer's build. His dick was 7" long and 6" around. Alex was 6'4, 200 pounds, broad shoulders, blond hair and chiseled features. He was very personable. He was nicknamed "Hoss" by his baseball team because his dick was 12" long and 8" around. Kelly was immediately smitten with Alex, and when she found out about "hoss" she desperately wanted to fuck him. Ed sensed this but was cool about it and suggested a three-way. Kelly ended up fucking both of them all weekend, although she fucked Alex more than Ed. After Alex left on Sunday, Kelly moved in with Ed. They moved to Seattle after graduation and got married. After 5 years they amicably divorced so Kelly could move back to California. Even after Kelly met John, they stayed in touch. John was not a jealous man, was ok with continuing their relationship, and with sharing Kelly. John and Kelly even had one or both spend the weekend with them. So there was a good deal of history between Alex, Ed and Kelly.

Alex hung up with Ed and dialed Kelly. She answered on the first ring.

"Hi Alex. How are you and Sue?"

"We're great, Kelly. Hey, I've got a proposition for you. Do you and John want to go yachting with us for a week starting August 26? It's an end of summer cruise. We've got a 90 foot motor yacht for a week, sleeps eight."

"Wow. Sounds great. Are Ed and Bonnie going?"

"Well, he has a mediation that week. But we're trying to arrange for Bonnie and him to join us for the weekend."

"OK. I'll talk to John and let you know if we can arrange our schedules. Can I let you know next Monday or Tuesday?"

"Sure, that'd be great."

As it turned out, John and Kelly were able to commit to the venture. Then on Monday Ed called back.

"Hey Alex, would it be alright if Bonnie goes with Jack? They both have the whole week free."

Jack was a mutual friend of theirs, a tall handsome black man who had a 10 inch dick. He lived in the same condo building as Ed and Bonnie, and spent a night or two with Bonnie or Ed and Bonnie every month. He was a member of their swingers group, and had participated in last fall's football orgy. Kelly and John knew him from that.

"Sure Ed, if you're ok with it I'm sure we all will be."

"OK. And I still plan to join all of you when my work is done."

In the weeks leading up to their trip, Alex was encouraged to meet the captain, Nils. He and Sue did so, meeting him on the boat. He essentially lived on the yacht, in his own cabin, and was on call 24 hours a day if the owner wanted to use the vessel. He was smart and personable. They had drinks on the bar in the flying bridge. Nils assured them that the galley and the bar would be fully stocked. The other crew were a cook, an engineer, and a mate. Each had their own quarters tucked on different decks than the 4 staterooms. Nils also assured them that they could indulge in any activity on board so long as it did not endanger the vessel or crew, and that the crew were discreet. What happened on the boat stayed on the boat.

First day - Sunday

Alex and Sue drove to the airport to pick up John and Kelly in Alex's black Tesla S, almost brand new. John and Kelly were waiting outside the baggage recovery area, wearing their usual flying attire. Kelly had on white shorts, a t-shirt and flip-flops. Her nipples were points beneath her T. Kelly stood 5'9", had a narrow waist and round, small but full and firm 34 B breasts. She had light brown hair, but almost always wore it blond, and past her shoulders, to go with her fair skin. Her eyes were emerald green, and she had a wide mouth with gleaming white teeth. She kept her pussy shaved smooth. She exuded sexuality and she knew it.

Sue and Kelly liked each other. Sue was taller, just shy of six feet, and was more of an Amazon. She had long dancer's legs sitting atop long, narrow feet. She had a 30 inch waist, which on her tall frame gave her perfect curves. She had a large, round but very firm butt, and plump D cup tits, with large pink areola and long pink nipples. She had a sprinkling of freckles on her chest. She had flaming red hair, which was curly, deep blue eyes, and like Kelly, a wide mouth and pearly white teeth. She was wearing a blue sundress and 4 inch blue heels and nothing else.

John was about six two, with broad shoulders, a barrel chest, and deep brown eyes, dark brown hair with wisps of grey, with big, powerful looking hands. He was in his usual shorts and a University of Cal T, with loafers and no socks.

Alex popped the trunk and got out of the car to retrieve their bags.

"High, strangers!" he said. He picked up their carry-on bags and put them in the trunk. Kelly ran over to Alex, put her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss.

"Hi, Hoss," she said. These days only Sue and Kelly could call him that.

Sue got out of the car and walked around the front to the driver's door.

Sue took charge. "I'll drive, Alex. You ride in the back with Kelly. John and I will sit in front."

"Are you sure, Sue?" said Kelly.

"I know you two have a thing for each other. It's fine."

John said "So what's the plans for tonight?"

Sue replied. "We're going for dinner at Ray's Boat House, then to Shilshole Bay Marina where the boat is. We'll spend the night on the boat. In the morning Bonnie and Jack will join us."

"Jack? What about Ed?" said Kelly. She had fucked Jack in the football orgy.

"He's got some legal thing. He'll try to join us later in the week."

"OK. But your in heels and I'm in flip-flops and a naked T. Are we going to stop so I can change?"

"Kelly this is Seattle, not New York City. It won't fucking matter."

"OK. If you're sure."

"I am."

"OK."

As they road to Seattle, Kelly snuggled with Alex and played with his 12 inch dick. It was 8 around, so he really was a horse. Kelly was never deprived, John was 8 long and 6 around, but she had been wildly attracted to Alex, both physically and sexually, since the first time they met. She and Sue had talked about it last fall. And John knew too, for many years, as he had shared her with Alex before Alex met Sue. But they all four were open and honest with their partners. There were no secrets. Alex had told Sue all about Kelly when they first met. And it was also no secret after last fall's football get together that Sue liked to fuck John. She reached over while driving and petted John's 8 incher through his shorts.

"Save some of this six shooter for me, Big Boy," Sue said. Big Boy was Sue's pet name for John.

"Yes, ma'am."

They chatted and caught up on each other's lives on the rest of the ride.

They arrived at Ray's about 5 pm, and it was still a glorious sunny day. The weather was unseasonably warm. Ray's had a big parking lot, so parking was no problem. The décor inside the restaurant was elegant, intentionally reminiscent of the wooden interior of a Chris-Craft cabin cruiser. Alex had made reservations a month ago, and slipped the hostess an ace, so they were immediately shown a table with a spectacular view looking south. They could see the entrance to the Washington Ship Canal and a panoramic view of Puget Sound looking south. They ordered martinis and oysters on the half shell as appetizers.

They were in a booth, Sue with John and Kelly with Alex. They all indulged in great seafood, crab, salmon, scallops, and mussels. They agreed to order different entrees, put them in the middle, and got additional plates so each could sample all. More martinis were had, and all enjoyed a great time.

Finally, John, as he usually did, said "We have to have brandy to finish."

Alex said, "John, great idea, but how about on the flying bridge of the boat?"

"There's brandy on the boat?"

"Probably better brandy than they have here."

"And we can drink it?"

"I made Richard a lot of money last winter. We can partake of anything on the boat."

"OK, let's go to the boat for brandy."

"One more thing, John,' said Sue. "Alex and I talked and we think that you should sleep in our stateroom tonight with me, and Alex should sleep in yours with Kelly."

John looked at Kelly. She had a smirk on her face. "OK," he said. He rightly figured that Sue and Kelly had already set this up. "The sexy vixens," he thought.

"How far is the boat?"

"About a two minute drive to the Marina parking lot, then a five minute walk to the boat."

10 minutes later they were at the boat. It was named the "Risky Business."

"Strange name," said Kelly. "Was it inspired by the movie?"

"I don't know, he was 35 when he acquired it. But he's an entrepreneur

so he certainly is exposed to risky business."

Alex led them up the gang plank. They went first to the guest quarters on the lower deck. There was a central passageway, with four staterooms. The one starboard and aft was slightly larger than the rest. Each looked like an upscale hotel room. They all had king beds with a nightstand, a chest of drawers, a love seat with coffee table, a 3 ½ foot high long table against the outer bulkhead with an array of decanters on it, a cabinet below it with an array of glassware, and its own head, with a shower in it.

"This one is ours," said Sue, pointing to the large one. "The one across the hall is yours. Jack and Bonnie are next door to you on the port side. The fourth one is empty."

"Maybe we can find some people to fill it," joked Kelly.

"Well, you never know," said Sue.

The next deck had an elegant dining room. There was a huge oak table with 12 chairs. Behind it was a bulkhead. It hid the galley, which looked like a restaurant kitchen, with a commercial refrigerator, a walk-in freezer, the usual kitchen cleaning equipment for a restaurant and the cook's quarters.

The group proceeded topside. They went past a kind of half deck, which housed the captain and the mate's quarters. Those quarters were much smaller than the staterooms, but still comfortable. The captain was not on board that night. Then they arrived on the flying bridge. Only the actual, control bridge, was higher. There was a long deck that was uncovered that pointed forward to the bow. It had the kind of chairs and loungers you find around a swimming pool. Further back, there was a roof overhang. There were two large teak tables, with bar stools around them. One was outside the overhang, the other was under cover. Farther back under cover was a full bar with four tables and four chairs at each. The Risky Business was like a floating night club.

The four of them sat at the teak table outside the overhang. It was a beautiful night, the sky was clear, and they could see the stars and the water.

"Whattya want to drink?" said Alex, as he perused behind the bar.

"What I want is an XXO brandy, but I'll settle for any brandy there." said John.

After two minutes, Alex said "OK, John, I found an XXO brandy. That ok for everyone?"

"Yes," the rest answered in unison.

They all enjoyed the rich tasting brown liquid, even though it was not heated. They also enjoyed the clear Seattle night and the lights of the city. They all sipped slowly, and quietly, enjoying the view. When they finished, Alex went behind the bar, retrieved the bottle, and poured them all another.

The bow of the Risky Business faced south. Across from their table was a large leather-like couch allowing for a view over the bow. The four retired to the couch, taking their second drinks with them. There was a teak coffee table in front of the couch where they could set down their drinks. Kelly sat down on one end of the couch, and Sue on the other end. Alex sat next to Kelly. Kelly snuggled up into the crook of Alex's arm and shoulder, reached into Alex's fly and pulled out his semi-erection.

"I can't wait to sleep with you tonight, Alex," she said.

"I'm looking forward to it, too."

At the other end of the couch, Sue and John were cuddling. Sue leaned in and gently bit John's neck. She reached through the leg of his shorts and stroked his dick, which immediately responded.

"Is your weapon primed and loaded, because I want it to shoot me," she said to John. John reached over and pushed his hand through the armhole of her sundress, feeling her naked tit and tweaking her nipple. It immediately got hard.

"I think you just loaded it," he said, as he became fully erect. He then kissed her full on the mouth. The two couples kissed, necked and petted for 30 or forty minutes while finishing their brandy. When they all had finished, John spoke.

"That was one fine brandy. Are we going to run out?"

"Naaah, there were 4 or 5 bottles," said Alex.

"Well, I'm done."

"Me, too."

With that, they all retired to their staterooms, Sue and John to hers, and Kelly and Alex to hers.

When Sue and John entered the master stateroom, Sue immediately closed the door.

"I want you all to myself tonight, Big Boy," she said. In her four inch heels she was a couple of inches taller than John's 6'2. She then reached down for the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She stood there naked, in just her blue heels, her plump D tits protruding out from her chest, as did her large pink nipples. Her nipples were already erect. Her hand dropped to her full bush of red pubic hair. She cocked her hip.

"You know what Tina Turner said about 'Proud Mary'" she said.

"No, what."

She spoke softly, in a low, sexy voice. "I like it nice. And rough."

She kicked off her heels so she was shorter than John. She sashayed over to John, swinging her hips. She put her arms around his neck, and kissed him, pushing her tongue in his mouth.

"MMM, you taste good. I can't wait," she said.

John was completely erect now. She put her hand on the front of his shorts, feeling his big bulge.

"Raise your arms," she said. He did. Then she grabbed the lower end of his T-shirt and pulled it over his head. She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his shorts. She pushed them over his hips. He kicked off his loafers. Both were now naked. She pushed him back on the king sized bed, his feet on the floor. She took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked on It like a jaw breaker. At the same time she wrapped one of her hands around his 8 inch, thick dick and moved it up and down the shaft. She ran her tongue up the bottom side of his dick, up to the frenulum, tickling it with her tongue. Then she ran her tongue all around the underside of his glans before putting her mouth over the glans and sucking hard. John instinctively put his big hands in her red curly hair and pushed.

At the same time he said "Christ, Sue, slow down! You're going to make me cum!"

She laughed. "I thought that was the point!"

"But I want to cum in your pussy."

She laughed again. "You better have more than one load. I thought you had a six shooter. And you better fuck my ass first."

Sue then deep throated his whole 8 inches, running her tongue all around his glans while doing so. After two more minutes John lost it.

"Shit, Sue, I'm gonna cum." John came in 7 or 8 spurts. When he started Sue clamped her mouth tight around his glans. She got it all. Most she twirled on her tongue and then swallowed. A small amount leaked out of the corners of her mouth. She kept a small amount under her tongue.

John fell back on the bed with his feet still on the floor. Sue stood up and laid on John, rubbing her still erect, pink nipples on his barrel chest. She kissed him, feeding him the rest of his cum that she had into his mouth. He laughed and licked the rest off the corners of his mouth.

"Sue, you are amazing. Alex is one lucky man."

She laughed. "And Kelly is one lucky woman."

John got up and walked to the table against one bulkhead. It had various glasses and decanters of liquor.

"Want a drink?"

"How about another brandy?"

He found a decanter with a silver label that said "Brandy" hung around the neck of the decanter on a silver chain. He found two brandy glasses and poured them each one. Sue had gotten up and moved to the love seat in the stateroom. John sat next to her.

"So why do you like to fuck me? Alex has a much bigger dick."

She laughed. "I love his 12 inches. Sometimes that's all I want. But sometimes it's too much. Your 8 fits me perfectly. You're both good looking and you are fun to be around. You're both good in bed. And besides, it's not like any of us are monogamous."

"What about Kelly and Alex?"

"He told me all about his first weekend with Ed and her. Alex and Kelly are addicted to each other's bodies. It's a sex thing. He isn't going to leave me for her, and she isn't going to leave you for him. If they can have fun occasionally fucking each other's brains out while you and I do the same, what's the harm? Alex and I talk about everything, so I'm not worried."

Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers