End of Summer Boat Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, lover, but I'm John's date tonight," she said as she squeezed his cock and pushed him away. "I'm spending the night with him, so I guess you'll have to look out for Kelly."

Alex chuckled. "Well, OK, if you insist." Sue turned around to John, and put her hand on her crotch. "I hope you're ready to go tonight, Big Boy,"

she said to John. She grabbed his arm and led him to a table for 8.

Kelly had walked over to Alex, kissed him and rubbed his crotch. "High cowboy, can I ride your hoss tonight?" she said. They also sat at the table. Bonnie came and got Jack, and Kittie latched on to Ed. Over the next couple of hours they gorged themselves on seafood, wine and cocktails. When they returned to the Risky Business they all went to the bar on the flying bridge for a nightcap.

"Who were those tall, good looking guys you gals were with when we got there?" asked Ed.

"They're minor league ball players," said Sue. "They were having cocktails and started hitting on us."

"How did you get rid of them so easily," said John.

The gals all guffawed. "We didn't,"said Sue. "No," said Kittie. "We invited them to come over at 10."

"How is that gonna work?" said Ed.

"Well, I get one," said Sue. "Kelly's gonna be busy with Alex. So Bonnie gets one and Kittie gets two plus Jack. That about cover it, girls?"

"Yep," they all agreed.

The 4 women all said they wanted to change before the ballplayers got there. They all went below deck to the staterooms. They returned 20 minutes later. They were each still in their heels, but had matching baby doll nighties on. They were all gauze, and the women had all eschewed the bottoms. Each was totally transparent and in the color of the woman's heels, Kelly in red, Sue in blue, Bonnie in white and Kittie in yellow. The garments were totally see through and only came to their navels. Their pussies were all highlighted by the short hem of the lingerie. The men's eyes all popped out of their heads.

"Wow!" they all said in unison. "The ballplayers won't have any trouble figuring out what tonight is about," said Ed.

"Nils arranged for these to be delivered," said Sue.

Promptly at 10 Captain Nils ushered the 4 ball players up to the bar where the rest were hanging out. They all were tall and ripped and appeared to be about 25 years old. Sue took charge.

"Hi guys. We're going to have a couple of drinks and then retire to the staterooms. Justin, you're with me and John tonight. Aaron, you're with Bonnie and Ed. Seth and Joey, you're with Kittie and Jack. Kelly's indisposed. Does that work for you guys?"

Of course, it did. Free pussy, where's the end of the line? So they all had a drink, and then another. Ed and Alex, being ex college ball players, got along well with the four. Then the women all stood and grabbed the hands of their partners and led them to the staterooms.

When Sue, John and Justin reached the master stateroom, she closed the door.

"Sit, John. Don't worry, I'll take care of you tonight. But Justin is first. When we met these guys it was just too much of an opportunity to pass up."

She turned and wrapped her arms around Justin, kissing him. In her heels, she was almost 6'4, but Justin was still taller. She pulled his pullover up over his head, revealing a muscular, well defined chest. Then she unbuckled his pants, opened his fly and pushed them down. Justin, in just boxer shorts now, stepped out of his trousers. Sue reached into his boxers and felt his dick.

"Oh, nice. About the same size as John." She fell to her knees, and pushed his boxers down. Justin's cock bounced off her face. She licked the head, then down the front of his cock. She took each of his balls in her mouth and sucked on it. She ran her hands up the back of his muscular legs and to his ass, which was all muscle. She pushed on his flat stomach and he sat on the big bed. She then put her mouth on the head of his cock and pushed her head down. She took his whole 8 inches until her lips touched his pubes.

"Oh fuck, that feels good!" said Justin. You're gonna make me cum too soon!"

She took her mouth off his cock. "Don't worry, honey, you can cum more than once at your age." She placed her mouth back on the head and deep throated him again. With one hand she pulled on his balls and with the other she pushed into Justin's ass, seeking his prostate.

John had taken off his clothes and was stroking his erection. Sue found Justin's prostate and massaged it, and pulled harder on his balls as she sucked hard on his dick in her mouth and throat. She felt Justin's balls tighten in her hand, and the glans of his cock swell in her throat. Justin began to cum down her throat, shooting 6 or 7 spurts of sperm into her. Sue did not take her mouth off his cock. Rather, she moved her head back so the now sensitive glans was still in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the glans, savoring the taste of the sperm remnants and storing some sperm under her tongue. She continued to suck on the glans. She also stroked the back of his legs. He was hard again in minutes. She stood up, and leaving her heels on she pushed him out of the way and lay on her back on the bed. She also left the blue baby doll on, as it did not come down as far as her pussy. She spread her legs and put her arms out to him.

Justin mounted her. He searched for and found her opening with his cock. He plunged into her. She put her blue high heels on his back and thrust upward with her hips, trying to get him deeper. He kissed her and she pushed some of his own cum into his mouth. They fell into a rhythm as they fucked. He thrust into her and she thrust back up, their pelvises slapping together. Sue came, holding herself against Justin's hips as the wave of pleasure washed over her. Having cum once, Justin was able to last longer and kept thrusting his cock in her pussy. Sue was soaking the sheet.

Justin paused, withdrew his cock from her pussy and pushed on Sue's hip. She rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. Justin started fucking her doggy. John went over and presented his erection to Sue's face. She immediately began sucking on John's cock and pulling on his balls. Sue felt another orgasm approaching. She froze as her body spasmed. Justin kept pounding her pussy while she came.

"Justin, stop a minute," she said. "Lie on your back." Justin did what he was told. Sue got up and mounted herself on Justin's erection, sitting down on it. Then she leaned forward on Justin's chest.

"John, come fuck my ass."

John retrieved the lube from the nightstand, lubed up his cock and her asshole, and slowly pushed in. Once he was all the way in, they all three started to move. John and Justin did not have to do much work, however, Sue was much too turned on. Sue would push her pussy down on Justin's cock, and then push her ass up and back on John's. Sue came twice in the next half hour.

Finally, John said "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, fill my ass up with sperm," she said, as she again pushed her finger in Justin's ass, fingering his prostate and rubbing it. His cock head immediately started to swell.

"Shit, Sue, I'm gonna cum too," said Justin. Both John and Justin started to pump into Sue, filling both holes with cum at the same time. This set Sue off again, too. The three of them then slumped onto the bed, still joined.

After several minutes, they disengaged and sat up. The three of them chatted and had a drink.

After a few minutes Sue said "Justin, will you stay and watch while I do John? Then we can go again."

"Sure."

"Well, you heard the man. Let's go, Big Boy, your turn to get fucked."

The three of them continued for hours, in different combinations. After Sue finished with John, she fucked Justin again, then both of them, then each of them. Finally, about 4 am they called it quits and fell asleep.

The situation was pretty much the same in the other staterooms. Bonnie told Aaron to lie on the bed, then rode him while she blew Ed. Then they switched. And kept on switching until early in the morning. At that point Aaron left the room and went to Kittie's room. Jack came in and Ed and Jack double fucked Bonnie

Kittie had told Seth and Joey as soon as the door was closed that she needed to be double fucked. They obliged, while Jack got a blow job. Kittie was pretty much airtight for the next several hours. She was in an orgasmic state for hours. At some point Aaron came in, and Kittie got off Seth, whose cock she was riding, and got on Aaron. The three fell asleep about the same time that Sue, John and Justin did.

In the fourth cabin, Alex and Kelly knew they would not see each other for a while. As soon as they were in the room alone, Alex had stripped, and Kelly had pulled her baby doll over her head. She wanted to be skin-to-skin with Alex, but she left her heels on. The two were not into tender love tonight, they were into furious and frantic fucking. Kelly used Alex's body to get off, and she came repeatedly. Alex used Kelly as a cum dump, pumping load after load of sperm in her. They stopped to drink water or to talk several times, but inevitably within 10 minutes they were furiously fucking again. They did missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, both on their back with him underneath, where ever they could reach each other with their genitals. They did not fall asleep until 5 am.

About the time Alex and Kelly fell asleep, the four ballplayers, totally sated for once, and with a new story to tell their teammates, left the vessel. The rest all woke up about 9. Ross made them all bloody marys or screwdrivers. Everyone returned to their own cabins to shower.

"Well, did you get it out of your system?" Sue said to Alex.

"Come on, you know how we are. I'll make it up to you."

"Yes, I do. And you will. Lucky for you that I like Kelly. And that I like fucking John."

"Well, Kelly, did you and Alex have fun?" said John.

"Yes, but you know how we are."

"Yes, at least you are honest about it. And Sue and I get along soo well."

John and Kelly were wearing their flying outfits. Both had t-shirts, and loose fitting shorts with no underwear. Kelly wore flip-flops and John loafers with no socks.

The eight of them went to a restaurant that served brunch. During the meal Ed spoke.

"If you stay over an extra day, Bonnie and I are having a get-together at our condo tonight."

"No, I don't think so," said Kelly. "We both have to be in the office tomorrow."

John said "Thanks for inviting us, Alex. What a perfect way to end the summer."

After brunch, Sue and Alex took Kelly and John to the airport. John rode up front with Sue and Alex and Kelly in the back, cuddling. When they got there, John and Sue embraced in a deep kiss, and Alex and Kelly did the same. Then they swapped and kissed their own partner.

"Hope to see you two again soon," said John, as he retrieved their carry-ons. Then, summer over, Kelly and John walked into the airport to fly home and Sue and Alex drove home.