All Comments on 'End of the Line'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On to another really good story. Just like this one.

AllNigherAllNigher12 months ago

Send is he hooked up with someone who clearly knew he was cheating... But I'll assume she didn't tell him because she wasn't sure he'd believe her or something. Otherwise s fine tale...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really liked this one, and gave it 4.5 stars. I think I've read the story that this was based off of, and it never was really finished. I think it was either a 750 word story, or a quick "flash" story, where all the details were just glossed over. This story had some real meat to it, and kept the reader involved. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars for this Saddletramp opus...

...no surprise, that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not even close to your best work... My first thought was TRIPE.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The fact the the cousin says "So you finally know about Jodi" tells me that she knew and never said anything, I wouldn't have hooked up with her because she kept the secret as well, leaving George in the dark.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Great ST1956 story, l’ve read this but never scored it. Fixed that up now, 5/5.

MasterKoteMasterKote10 months ago

Overall I did like this story and the ending, but the new wife knew her cousin was cheating but kept quiet. If she claimed to love him, she should've warned him as soon as she found out..

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG UNS,

vanyevanye9 months ago

So Lisa apparently knew Joni was cheating and never mentioned it, but loves George. Huh.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

Nice and your right no husband ever wants to hear the words we need to talk or honey we need to talk

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

OXYGEN ABUSERS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You've improved a lot since you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Okay. Three stars.

All the calling Joni "bitch" , call me Mr Du..., and hooking up instantly with Lisa was a bit much.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Big Saddletramp fan, but this isn't one of his better ones, to much like many other LW. stories on Lit. Saddletramps are usually that much better.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

Saddletramp this was fun for that 5 stars big fan here

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

This was a great story and much, much better than the original story. Five stars!!! I loved how Cliff got his revenge on Jim Simpson for beating up his daughter. I loved that in this story, the good guys win. I love that. Too often it is the other way around. Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good the bitch got what she deserved, but he left one slut for another one? She always has the hots for him sure, but to get rid of his feelings and instantly got hooked on her cousin, yeah right I see him getting cucked and btb all over again.

MarrttyMarrtty4 months ago

Yeah, the trampster is big on lasagna. Funny some authors are big on fishing, some other things, and the ideal cheating wife often loves the MCs favorite things. Anyhow liked the story. The hook up with the cousin was kind of too easy. But otherwise good.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A fun but oft repeated theme. It’s been done so many times that it’s hard to find a different scene, but this was well done enough to get 5 stars.

Bill S.

BigDee44BigDee44about 2 months ago

"So, you finally know about Joni?" she (Lisa) asked. Sounds like she knew what Joni was doing but did not tattle. How can he trust Lisa?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...