All Comments on 'End of the Line'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

What can I say only fantastic story yet again brilliant really do enjoy your stories don’t ever stop writing these fantastic stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I guess this is only a 3.5

Is a lot of cuckolds are mad the George didn’t go kick the lovers ass. Getting killed or going to jail for his ex-wife. That’s a truly dumb ass move. Never risk your life for a cheating wife no matter how much you love her.

Huedogg2

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It's always satisfying when the whore gets wrecked and the faithful husband upgrades to a much better woman. 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
"...My friends think I'm a two-bit slut and they all hate me now."

I read this and thought, "To know you is to hate you."

Good story. Quick kill and move on. What choice did he have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In the end . . .

It's the same thing over and over and over . . .

wife cheats on hubby, hubby goes ballistic, divorce ensues immediately, Finds out later that another woman ( relatives or close friends of wife in most of these stories ) have the hots for ex-hubby. Ex-hubby fucks like a casanova ( I really don't understand why using this trope 🙄) and now hooked up with the said woman.

Ex-wife gets a taste of Karma ( as always 😒).

Ex-hubby shows up (often the case) to the rescue, ex-wife regrets what she destroyed with ex-hubby, Ex-wife ask for forgiveness and hubby, like a saint, does it and ride to the sunset to live happily ever after. THE END

At least the Cuck/Sharing stories brings more emotions out of people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Liked it

But one piece of constructive criticism. Can we please have a story that doesn't have a family member waiting in the wings? That is getting kinda old.

Best Regards, C

waratahwaratahover 4 years ago
Part of the enjoyment for me

Is not knowing where the story will end.

I didn't get that from this story.

Thanks for writing, but try throwing in some new twists, or doubts, or gradual development of suspicion, or mixed reaction, or it was person b she ess screwing when it person a that was the suspect, or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Standard Story

But we’ll done.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Lisa soumds like a catch

She knew about the cheating and said nothing. She loves his money just like his wife. The depth of the characters in your stories is creekbed in desert during drought shallow.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Wow!

I'm tired of these mother fucken cheaters on this mother fucken train!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

The real saddletramp rides again with a solid, but gentle BTB. Cheating wife Joni got all physical damage from her lover. One question though. If Lisa knew about the cheating, why didn't she tell th sooner?

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Brutal

As always, exellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You keep pumping out red meat for this crowd

Yet you have never gotten a red H. You write well but for God's sake, try to move past your little following. You are capable of more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Badly done.

You took another authors story, put the same no background characters into play and went nowhere. One day he's married and loves his wife. The next day he's getting a divorce and is in love with her cousin? Not much of a story and especially poor since it was taken from another story that had no ending.

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Powersworder

What's strange is how they cry about losing their marriage, yes, especially in this story, they're crying about their loss of lifestyle. But I think even here, as incredible as it may sound, she's crying over her marriage, and as in all cheating wives stories, if you care enough about your marriage to cry over losing it, then why cheat?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Chagrined Re: Family Member

I didn't mind that so much, and it helped him keep his relationship with his in-laws, whom he liked and liked him.

What puzzled me is this line: "So, you finally know about Joni?" That seems to imply that SHE already knew, yet never clued him in?

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
ACCORDING TO THE LAST SENTENCE

the ending is not always like that, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God that was bad.

Yeah, you had the standard riff, but in order to make it work, you have to write characters that anyone cares about. You don't. They have no personality. They are just convenient vehicles to drive your plot, which isn't different or good enough to make this worth reading. Three stars, and that's generous.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Gotta agree with Chagrined

If something happened to my wife, there is no way I’d wind up fucking her sister! Ughhh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why don't you try creating your own stories

And stop piggy backing on other peoples work?

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Mailed it in

Okay story, but really as boiler plate as it gets in LW. I normally enjoy ST's work a lot, so feel a bit let down with this one. Perhaps it was meant as a way to just bookend the other story, but everything was scripted right down to the hot family member who just happened to be waiting in the wings for her chance at him. After skimming nearly the entire second page, I couldn't give this more than 3*. I do look forward to more of this author's original work, as most of it is great and even hilarious at times.

jlg07jlg07over 4 years ago
Agree with sbrooks

The one line that kind of killed it for me was the fact that lisa knew his wife was cheating on him. If she loved him so much, why didn't she clue him in? Kind of a red flag that she was tolerant of cheating.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Yes it is your universe

wife signs iron-clad prenup that gives $0 to the cheating party. This prenup was insisted on by wife's dad. (Why when she has no money????)

Wife cheats anyway.

Wife brings lover on trip with hubby for no apparent reason. That won't raise suspicion.

Moronic wife cheats with lover publicly in the dining car of a public train in plain sight (nobody notices them fucking on top of the table).

Nobody but hubby.

Hubby divorces wife.

Hubby sends video to everyone. Her family disowns her and takes hubby side.

Hubby immediately starts relationship with hotter, sexier, younger cousin (who knew about the affair and said nothing).

Wife gets nothing. Lover-boy turns into cheating abuser.

Hubby turns out to be a desirable stud, which begs the question... If he was such a catch, why did wife cheat with an inferior lover?

Hubby saves the day.

Yes, it most definitely is your universe.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
@Anony re red H's

Are you blind? He has 9 red H's. His "little following" serve him well.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Nice story!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Now, that's an interesting question, SBrooks

SB asked: "as in all cheating wives stories, if you care enough about your marriage to cry over losing it, then why cheat?"

The glib answer would, of course, be "Because if they didn't, there would be hardly any stories in the Loving Wives category. That's what LW story wives are supposed to do."

An alternative glib answer would be "Because society expects women to cry, but cheating husbands (who far outnumber cheating wives) are men and big boys don't cry."

In real life, there are many reasons why a married woman may decide to have an adulterous liaison, and the strong probability is that she doesn't understand the reasons herself, even though those reasons may be obvious to friends or observers.

What is she hoping to get from her adultery that she isn't getting from her marriage relationship?

Very few LW authors make any attempt to explore those reasons in their stories. They will often have their wife character give the standard LW story excuses (bigger cock etc) most of which are absolute nonsense and are always excuses, not real reasons.

Maybe, like SB, these authors' minds are already made up and they don't want to know the reasons anyhow.

The excuses are easily dismissed. The reasons may require understanding and even empathy.

For those LW aficionados who say that these stories are not supposed to be psychological explorations of the human condition, I refer you to Glib Answer No.1.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She knew and didn't tell?

"What do you want, Lisa?" I asked.

"So, you finally know about Joni?" she asked.

So cousin knew his wife was cheating and hadn't told him????

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Oh goody! Broken bones.

She got off lightly but the other betrayer got a portion of just deserts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong Turn

1st portion was pretty good. Went down the wrong track for me with the introduction of Lisa and never recovered. Too soon, too close to the couple breaking up, and too plug and play.

A generous 3 stars for the good start.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
I agree with @sbrooks103x...

I agree with @sbrooks103x...The weak point of this story is: His new wife knew about the cheating and never, ever, and she didn't give him, not even a hint? Really? That's the reason for 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

I was okay with this story until he hooks up with the "Hot" Cousin. And then he proposes to her soon after his divorce is final? Really? Kind of lost reality there. It made the story less enjoyable.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
o wow

why would a woman who cares about money, who has a prenup, fuck someone out in the open for all to see?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your writing has gotten much better since you first started.

But now you have to start putting more thought into more original plots. This was by the numbers.

Bobcat13Bobcat13over 4 years ago
A fun read.

Not the most original, but it was a good story. It pulled me in and kept my interest all the way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

needs asecond chapter to where joni moves in with them and is pregnant by george

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
My kind of story caught and punishment and gets trade up

4 stars

All worked out for best

Cheater beaten by other cheater

Dad takes care of abuser

Testicles excellent

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Loving Wives 101***

Thanks for the read.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 4 years ago
When Geezers Write Stories

Dude...

You write good stories but just because you learned what a VPN is this morning doesn't mean you should insult your audience's intelligence. That seems to be a common theme for a lot of stories here. I don't know if it's being mystified with the technology of the 21st century or an attempt to pad the word count. I suspect the former because anytime someone writes a scene in a nightclub, it's abundantly clear they haven't been inside a club since at least the seventies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOO SOON...

The guy has barely gotten out of a shit relationship and you've got him getting engaged without ever recovering his equilibrium.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fu.... em!

You said what needs said..... And you say it. Not all military are special forces. We take care of our own. A beatdown, is another name for a blanket party...... sometimes there really is a blanket! Semper Fi! Queue the music ...... “The Mob Rules!”

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Beat down 101

This was a good fast read, rebounds happen sometimes just like it does in thus story and if it's with someone you've know for a while it's not really a rebound.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Great

Great fast read. Love the ending...

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago

Good story. Needs more punishment for the cheaters!!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
The old cowboy has done it again!

Great story...5*****.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Good story

Another good saddleback story. Love Cliff's taking good care of Jim. Like many others ask, why didn't Lisa tell him about Joni? Maybe she planned it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

Standard, by the numbers LW fare.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999about 4 years ago
All's Well That Ends Well

Sometime you get lemons...and sometimes you can make lemonade.

I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MAYBE FORGIVE THE CHEATING SLUT.........

But hug and kiss her? I don't think so. And if the offending party in the prenup gets nothing, why would he want to let her have the jewelry? The emailed video says he's going scorched earth so make it one way or the other. Her response is baffling. She doesn't love him so why would she be so upset about the divorce? The best thing about this is that the husband discovered and took immediate action.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

Nice story, but just a bit too convenient. Maybe it needed more backstory on Lisa, and how much she and George actually knew about each other. Probably w

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please proofread

The narrator of the story wrote, “I thought about beating his ass to a pulp, but decided against it, since I had desire to go to jail.”

Huh? He wanted to go to jail??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story and prev anon grammar nazi ...

go fuck yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why would he want to marry Lisa?

Lisa stated “did you finally find out about Joni?”. That means Lisa knew about Joni and her lover for sometime and didn’t tell George! Lisa was a coconspirator of Joni! She can’t be trusted! Also Lisa talks like a trailer trash whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too predictable

Nothing new here. You pulled out every trite LW scenario there is. Two stars for boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bang, Bang, Bang

This must be the Cliff Notes version of a story (for those who can remember those):

Sharp rich husband, slutty wife, he caught her! Call his attorney, divorce expedited.

Sleazy cousin fall back. DONE!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Just

Just a run of the mill story,bit dull.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good Short Story

The Negative Critics can F### themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am dense

Tell me please, how does one screw his brains out? Nose, ears, mouth.... I don't get it.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Poor

Poor fare, how many lit stories have a woman waiting in the wings. How many lit stories have the LW picking an asshole for a lover. This could have been copied from any one of hundreds of stories, nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty much agree with @Helen1899 comments. Cheated on husband moves on to quickly making it look like the husband isn't really concerned about the marriage and had very little love for wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What man is going to stand by and watch his wife fuck another man. You wouldn't. You'd attack. Stories like this annoy me where the author deliberately ignores what would be normal human reactions to situations like this. They do it so that they don't have work work out a way to make the story work. Fantasy has to make sense and this doesn't

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago
Why would any man think that . . .

. . . his cheating wife’s cousin, who concealed his wife’s cheating, dresses like a stripper, and throws herself at you is going to be worth more than a temporary piece of pussy?

Lisa always dressed to tease in front of George, even when he was off limits, was at least subtly hinting that she was available while he was married to her cousin, and George thinks she’s going to be a faithful wife? Dude is dumb as a box of rocks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Not only was all the techno-speak not necessary, but why not simply send the video directly from the phone?

/

"I've learned my lesson." - That can work for a simple mistake, not for a complete betrayal as revealed in the video.

/

It's awfully convenient how someone always has friends in high or low places.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago

Better ...u did a good job 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Joni’s in the hospital.

Why are you telling me? Not my problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

corny

Toby_dogToby_dogalmost 3 years ago

Good. No real drama. Things happened a little too quickly.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A fun story, loved it.

Scores 5/5

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

1. George had an obligation to tell Joni about Jim’s MO for violence the last time they met in the train.

2. George needs to listen more carefully: “So, you finally know about Joni?" she (Lisa) asked. This must mean she new of Joni’s activity and did not tell him. Should Lisa be trusted?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You Know.

Saddletramp, you are the best. And no mecy. Excellent!

Five Starsr

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

These stories can be fun....but I always wonder why, no matter what the in laws have heard and/or watched they always, always have to be this stupid..""Isn't there any way you can overlook this?" he asked. "I mean, divorce is so drastic." This is something almost all writers do. Honestly most in laws would go the OMG route, maybe down the line drop their IQ count a few hundred points and ask that question but not right out of the gate.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

5 star story. Something I always found odd about these sort of stories is just how vile the cheating person is, insulting their spouse, trying to get knocked up by someone else or knocking up someone else, and yet claim to have some deep love for the person they are cheating on after the fact. Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder? Not a complaint, just an observation.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

The speed at which everything happens in this story is ridiulous and not believable.

I mean the chesting wife's family disowns her mere minutues after receiving the emails? The divorce papers are ready within a couple days? And there's a new wife in waiting immediately after the divorce? Come on...

...This story should have had about two more pages of development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with BigDee44, Lisa’s phone call to George sounded like she knew her sister was cheating on him. She claimed she loved George, but I guess not enough to warn him that his wife was screwing another man. And he wants to marry her?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Saddletramp finishing yet another no prisoner Burn the Bitch story reminds me of Carly Simon's lyrics to the movie "The Spy Who Loved Me...:

"Nobody does it better

Makes me feel sad for the rest

Nobody does it half as good as you

Baby, you're the best…"

LMOL 5 Stars as usual...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another good Saddletramp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

About as sophisticated as the old Boy Scout skit:

Villain: "You must pay the rent!"

Helpless damsel"I can't pay the rent!"

Villain: "You must pay the rent!"

Helpless damsel"I can't pay the rent!"

Villain: "You must pay the rent!"

Helpless damsel"I can't pay the rent!"

White Knight: "I'll pay the rent!"

Damsel: "My hero!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All you Dads out there with a son who has reached the age where he has started dropping clues about how he's thinking of asking his girl to marry him:

~

First, kick him in the nuts, then sit him down in front of a computer. Open up the LW section of Literotica in the browser, and tell him he has to read the stories here every evening for at least two months.

After doing this, if he still wants to get married, give him your blessing.

~

He'll have earned everything that marriage will eventually give him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lisa's an even bigger slut than her cousin, Joni.

But George is the one benefiting from Lisa's sluttiness.

For now!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 2 years ago

Great Story Thanks! As for the Asswipe Jim.

Gag Him

Bag Him

& Tag Him

5🌟👍🦧😁

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Anudder Winnah!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

amazing how men stop loving one partner and, immediately, start loving the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just found your stories. They are great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He married a woman that new his wife had been cheating on him????

ker63469ker63469almost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story but......Lids know that Joni was screwing around on Geo and did nothing, yet he married her

and never mentioned that to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only hitch was, as others mentioned, Lisa knew about Joni's cheating and didn't tell him. Hope the babies DNA test comes back right.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Loved the story, this one gets my 5-star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marrying the skanks cousin who knew she was cheating on him but didn't tell him!!

Stupid cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The lasagna trope is really tiring… and nauseating. Please recycle your menu

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We all know that you are a very good writer. It seems most of the bad comments are about the story line itself. Remember that you can't please everyone, ever. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AS always 5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not a fan of BTB in general, but deserved in this case

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

As usual good story. I really like your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ Anonymous 1 month ago. I have come to the conclusion, based on extensive reading of LW stories, that Americans have two menus. Day to day they eat nothing but burgers, hotdogs and fries with the occasional barbecued steak (and fries). Their idea of haut cuisine is Lasagna. Please somebody, tell me I'm wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know that other foods bedside Lasagna exist right.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A simple quick read, just to easygoing and everything just happens

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable

Thank you

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sometimes your stories are the perfect blend of F_ _ k you (BTB) and I am glad you are OK, I might not like you but I don’t want you physically injured. Being able to weave a tale with those type of emotions is not easy. You did a great job in this one.

I enjoyed the sidebar that the father took care the SOB that hurt his baby was great touch. Being father of 2 grown daughters with granddaughters I know I would have at any cost. It is just part of what you do for family. You just plan it well as you implied in the tale.

But like you say, It’s your universe and that is just the way it is. Your grasp of reality and bending it the way you do is what I enjoy most about your stories/tales. You have an ability that most people can never touch in their wildest dreams. It shows a life of potential extremes with a balance to handle them, while delving into creative ideas for solutions to a variety of issues/problems.

Your tale earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a story I like a lot .. My Ex left Me for a guy with No Job . But his family had Millions of dollars . Me I was a CPA and liked it . It beat dodging Bullets in the Army in The sandbox . I will never get into another Helo ever again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A typically rib tickling, over the top ST romp! Five of the very brightest stars!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...