End of the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore a short t-shirt that came just below her breasts and I could see her nipples poking the shirt. Her shorts were shorter than I remembered, with just a tiny bit of material between her legs.

"I wanted to make sure you had something good to eat," she said. "I don't want you to get hungry."

"Thanks, Lisa," I said. "I appreciate that." Her eyes sparkled as she smiled. "Would you care to stay and have dinner with me?"

"I'd love to," she said. "You go get washed up, I know where everything is." I headed upstairs and washed myself up quickly before going back. By the time I got back, the table had already been set and Lisa had even poured us each a glass of wine. I pulled out a chair for her and admired her shapely thighs as she sat down.

She grabbed my plate and dished out a nice chunk of lasagna, which was thick with meat and dripping with layers of cheese. This took a lot of work on her part, I thought. After she dished herself a small portion I looked at her.

"This looks delicious," I said.

"Thanks," she said in response. "I love to cook, especially for someone I truly care about." Indeed, the lasagna was as tasty as it looked and I ate every bite, even cleaning the plate with a piece of garlic bread she made.

"You must've been hungry," she said.

"There's no way I'm wasting food this good," I said. "That was the best lasagna I've ever tasted." She smiled as she came next to me.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said, sitting in my lap. "There's lots more where that came from. And maybe someday I'll even bring you desert," she added, lifting her shirt up to reveal her nicely-shaped B-cup breasts. I felt a familiar stirring in my pants as she gave me a hot, wet kiss, her tongue invading my mouth. "I need to get home and feed my cat, but I'll be by tomorrow."

"I can't wait," I said. She smiled as she stood.

"This is just a preview of what I have in store for you," she said. "I guess I'll just have to let Little George take care of me until your divorce is final."

"Little George?" I asked.

"That's what I call my vibrator," she said. "I like to fantasize about you fucking me while I use it on myself."

"I see," I said. "Well, let's hope Joni doesn't fight the divorce." We kissed for a while before Lisa left.

Fortunately, Joni didn't fight the divorce. Apparently, she realized I had her dead to rights and decided to end the marriage. Her and Jim were able to keep their jobs, but from what I heard, it was by the skin of their teeth. She signed the paperwork and called me to apologize and tell me that it was a done deal. Fred called to let me know the signed papers were filed and I would be a free man in 30 days.

Was I happy? I was glad to be rid of a cheating slut of a wife, but a part of me felt like something was missing. I had loved this woman exclusively for years and had hoped to retire with her, surrounded by children and grandchildren. But that wasn't meant to be. I was also frustrated that I hadn't gotten any revenge on Jim.

I had thought about filing for alienation of affection, but Fred said that was a waste of time. I thought about beating his ass to a pulp, but decided against it, since I had desire to go to jail.

Lisa came by every evening with something she had prepared and we would share the evening meal. She even marked my calendar, counting down the days until the divorce would become final. She was a relentless tease, and even gave me a couple of DVDs filled with selfies and homemade videos of her with "Little George."

I spent most evenings watching videos of Lisa plunging that dildo into her shaved pussy while moaning my name and begging me to fuck her. She always finished by blowing a kiss while promising to fuck my brains out. I certainly had something to look forward to.

Soon enough, the 30 days were over and I got the paperwork saying it was a done deal. I was surprised that I didn't hear anything from Joni, as I figured she would have called or done something stupid by now, but she didn't. Oh, well...

Lisa didn't wait for me to call - she came over that day and knocked on the door. I thought that strange as I had already given her a key to the house and told her she was welcome over anytime. I opened the door and got the shock of my life.

There she was on the front porch - standing completely naked, her bare feet spread wide enough that I could see her pussy lips. I brought her inside and kissed her hard, rubbing my hands all over her smooth skin. She kissed me back just as hard, tearing my clothes off the whole time.

We ended up naked on the couch and before I knew it, she had engulfed my hard cock in her mouth and was giving me the blowjob of a lifetime. After I erupted in her mouth, she climbed on top of me and guided my cock inside her wet pussy.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned. "I'm your woman now. Take me, cum in my pussy." Who was I to complain? I looked down and could see my hard cock sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. The sight was enough to make me explode inside her. Her orgasm hit the same time as mine and she ground herself into me even harder.

"This is so much better than I ever thought," she moaned. "Don't ever stop fucking me, George. Do me. Make me your personal slut. Please, baby, I love you so much."

"I love you, too," I said as I positioned her under me and slid between her spread legs. We screwed a few more times on the couch and finally made our way to the bedroom where we made love for much of the night. I never wanted to leave that velvety pussy.

As we held each other, I knew that I had to be with this woman for the rest of my life. She must've thought the same thing. She turned on her side and looked me in the eye.

"I've always loved you, George," she said. "I'll never do to you what my stupid cousin did. I want to spend the rest of my life right here with you."

"So, does that mean you'll marry me?" I asked. She smiled and threw her arms around me.

"Yes, baby," she said. "I'll marry you and make you the happiest man on earth." We kissed and made love some more before falling asleep in each other's arms.

A few days later, I got a call from Joni's father. Lisa and I had just finished making love and were laid back on the bed, watching a movie while sharing a bowl of popcorn.

"George, Joni's in the hospital," he said. I sat up, surprised.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That asshole she's with beat her half to death," he said. "I told her to call the cops, but she refused."

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked.

"Eventually, but I don't think she will be for long if she stays with him," he said.

"Alright, we'll head over and check it out," I said.

"We?" her father asked.

"Yeah, Lisa and I," I said.

"Lisa's there with you?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I couldn't have gotten through this without her."

"Okay," he said. "I understand. I'll meet you at the hospital."

After we ended the call, I explained to Lisa what happened and told her what I had learned about Jim Fucking Simpson. We were both pissed at Joni for what she did, but neither one of us wanted her physically hurt. We cleaned up, dressed and headed to the hospital.

After talking to the nurse, we were led to her room. She looked horrible. Her face was black and blue and one eye was swollen shut. One arm was in a cast and an IV was dripping fluid in the other. She moaned weakly as we came into the room. I wanted to hold her and tell her everything would be okay, but didn't.

"Geo... Mr. Duvalier," she said, a tear streaming down her cheek. I held up my hand to stop her.

"George is fine," I said. "What happened?"

"Jim wanted to use my car to take his date out and I told him no," she said slowly. "He got pissed off and started hitting me, calling me names. I told him that was my car and nearly half of my check goes to making the payments and there's no way I'd let him use it to impress some slut. He wouldn't stop beating me until I threatened to call 911. That's when he took off. I don't know where he is. I had a real hard time breathing and my chest hurt real bad so I called 911 and they came and brought me here."

"Did you tell the cops what happened?" Lisa asked.

"No," she said. "I was afraid to. I thought if he was taken to jail, he'd kill me when he got out." I shook my head at the bullshit I was hearing.

"So let me get this right," I said. "You run off to live with the guy you were cheating on me with, and he's now cheating on you. Is that right?" She sobbed as she nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "I really fucked up, didn't I?"

"Yes you did," Lisa said. "But you don't deserve this. He committed a crime and he needs to be locked up."

"Joni," I said. "Did you know he has a history of domestic violence?"

"I knew he could be a bit rough, but no, I didn't," she said. Lisa wrapped her arms around her cousin and tried to comfort her. Joni noticed the diamond ring on her finger.

"Are you engaged?" Joni asked. Lisa smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "George and I are getting married." Joni began sobbing, her tears soaking Lisa's t-shirt. "But you're still my cousin and I still love you even though I think you're a stupid bitch for what you did to George."

Just then, Joni's parents came into the room. They were furious when Lisa and I told them what happened.

"Alright," Cliff told Joni. "We'll stay here with you, and we'll move you back into the house when you get discharged. You'll stay with us until you can get back on your feet." He looked at me and motioned me into the hallway.

"What do you know about this Simpson guy?" he asked. I told him what I had learned from Fred and he nodded his head, taking mental notes. "And you say he works with Joni?"

"Yes," I said. He nodded his head some more.

"Okay, I'll take care of Simpson," he said. "I'm not going to get into it with you. You don't need to know the details, trust me. What's with you and Lisa?"

"Well, she helped me get through the divorce and we're now engaged," I said. He smiled as he nodded his head.

"I'm not surprised," he said. "She's always had a thing for you. Congratulations. At least you'll still be a part of the family."

"Thanks," I said. "Is there anything I can do to help with Simpson?" He shook his head.

"No," he said. "I got this covered. Besides, you're going to be married soon and the last thing Lisa needs is to have her new husband in jail. The less you know, the better."

Cliff went down the hall, talking to someone on his cell phone. I headed back into Joni's room. Joni's mother looked at us.

"I'll stay with her tonight," she said. "Cliff will arrange to get her things from that man's apartment. Thank you for coming by."

"You're welcome," I said, giving her a hug. Joni looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "For everything. Can you forgive me?" I thought for a moment before speaking.

"I think so," I said, cognizant of the two other women looking at me. "After all, we're still going to be family."

"Thank you," she said. I walked over and gave her a goodbye hug.

"You get well," I said, lightly kissing her forehead.

"Take good care of him," Joni told Lisa. "Please." Lisa smiled and nodded her head.

"I intend to," she said. We left the hospital and headed home.

I had no idea what Cliff had in mind regarding Jim, but I had heard stories about his time in the military. I also knew he had friends in high - and low - places, so I kept an eye on the local news, even checking the obituaries. I didn't see anything there, but a small story did pop up in the local paper a week later about a man getting mugged and severely beaten outside a local bar.

According to the story, the man, identified as Jim Simpson, was confronted by a group of men who ended up breaking three of his ribs, his jaw, a kneecap and an arm. The story also said something about his testicles getting severely injured. I had to laugh at that.

Cliff got Joni's things from the apartment and moved her back into his home. Her parents hated what she did to me, but she was still their daughter and they still loved her.

Lisa and I married a couple months later. Since her parents had died several years ago in a car crash, Cliff walked her down the aisle and shook my hand. Joni came with her parents and cried as the preacher pronounced us husband and wife.

We had a great honeymoon in Las Vegas, where Lisa screwed my brains out as often as she could. After we got back, we moved her things into the house. She decided that since I made more than enough for the two of us, she would quit her job.

"I have a new job now," she told me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Keeping you happy," she said with a wicked smile.

And she did. Then one day a few months later, she hit me up with the four words every husband dreads.

"We need to talk," she said after I came home from work.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, dreading her response.

"Well," she said. "We'll need to remodel one of the bedrooms."

"Why?" I asked. She smiled.

"Because," she said, "you're going to be a daddy." I jumped for joy and wrapped her in my arms, covering her face with kisses.

"Are you happy?" she asked.

"I'm the happiest man in the world," I said.

"Then take me upstairs and show me just how happy you are, big guy," she said. I did. Again and again.

Yeah, I thought, sometimes life hands you lemons. And sometimes, you get something much better in return.

12