End of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She murmured, "You smell good."

"So do you."

My hands travelled over down the small of her back to her satin covered ass where I bent to cup her butt cheeks and squeezed. She said nothing as we continued our romantic dance. My pants were becoming uncomfortable as my cock continue to swell. I had to fuck her. I had to try.

I pulled away ever so slightly and looking in her eyes, I asked, "Should we grab a bottle of wine and retire upstairs?"

"Yes."

I took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen where we selected a lovely cabernet sauvignon from my wine cooler. I handed it to her and after collecting two wine glasses and a cork screw, I took Delphina's free hand and lead her upstairs to my bedroom. A single bedside lamp lit my dark blue room that absorbs most light. Delphina watched me light the room's many candles before walking over to the bedroom window to gaze out over the city lights. The sight of her standing there was reminiscent of a Rembrandt; a study of shadow and light from candlelight illuminating her skin. She caught me staring at her and rewarded me with a smirk before crossing the room to sit upon my king size bed. She handed the bottle to me to uncork and gave a coquettish smile as I popped out the cork and poured two glasses before handing her one. We drank in silence until I set my glass upon my night stand and muttered, "Let's get comfortable."

Delphina agreed and stood so I could pull back the cashmere blanket and top sheet. She kicked off her shoes before crawling onto the bed to settle back on the pillows propped against my headboard. I followed her onto the bed to kneel before her and leaned over to hook my fingers into the panties strings on her hips. She lifted her butt for me to slowly unwrap my gift. The sight of her shadowy patch of pubic hair excited me. Flinging the panties aside, I stood to undo my pants and when they fell to the ground, my once folded up penis plopped down to hang heavily against my thighs. Delphina's eyes widened in disbelief. I crawled into bed and settled beside her before pulling the covers over us. With our wine glasses in hand, we continued to drink.

"How big are you?" she asked, peeking under the covers. "Have you ever measured yourself?"

"What man hasn't? I'm twenty three centimeters in circumference and length."

She lowered the sheet and sipped her wine.

"You're not having second thoughts, are you?"

She shook her head no. That's why I love today's women. They see my cock as a challenge.

To prepare for our adventure, I reached into my nightstand to retrieve a few bottles of lube. She looked at the collection.

I asked, "Do you have a preference? Gel? Oil? I have organic if you have allergies."

"You choose," she replied, before leaning to the far side of the bed to set down her wine glass. She returned to my side, looked up at me with those seductive eyes and asked, "Do you want me to get you hard?"

"Yes."

"With my mouth?"

"If you can."

She pushed back the covers to expose me. I eased open my legs for her to settle between my thighs. Perched upon her knees, with her ass high in the air, she fondled my testicles before looking up at me. "At least your balls in proportion to your cock."

Then she brought her lips down upon one of them which she inhaled it into her mouth and began to suck. Rocked with pleasure, I threw my head back as her face nuzzled my crotch. After a minute, she sucked my other ball before letting it fall from her mouth. I propped up on my elbows once more to watch her turn her attention to my cock. She lovingly handled the growing staff, licking underneath it with enthusiasm. She looked up at me with mischievous eyes before she took my cock into her mouth. To my surprise, she fit the entire head in her mouth before she proceeding downwards. The lurid sight of my cock splitting the corners her garish red lips was edging me to an orgasm. I instinctively buried my hands in her hair to hold her head in place. And though her tongue was flattened by my enormous cock, she managed to roll it in a pleasing manner. I collapsed back onto a pillow to enjoy the rapturous sensations not felt in years. Drool glistened on her chin when she finally came up for air. The itch to fuck her wouldn't go away. I gently pushed her aside to stack two body pillows in the center of the bed.

"I've been told by women that they experience pleasure when I take them sideways," I said patting the plush sex mount. "Come, lie here on your side."

She did so, facing away from me as she settled her body upon the pillows. I drank in the sight of her glorious backside stretched out upon my pillows. I moved her legs into a sitting position and stared at her beautiful derriere and labia. Those lips were so fat and kissable that I buried my face into her to kiss them. I swear they kissed me back. I reared back to examine them. Nothing looked out of place so I kissed them again, this time inserting my tongue into the folds. Her lips sucked my tongue.

I withdrew before leaning over her shoulder. I looked her in the eyes and asked, "What are you doing with your pussy?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"It's kissing me back."

"She must like you."

My eyes remained locked upon hers, but she shared nothing more. I got upon my knees and flipped her onto her back. She threw arms back and squealed as I pushed her knees to her shoulders to look upon her genitalia. Her spread open labia made no movement on its own. I looked for teeth and tentacles as I'm sure I'm not the only monster in this world. But her vagina looked normal; a snug, glistening pink burrow crowned with a pink kernel clitoris. I buried my face into her cunt and placed my tongue in that sweet entry way where nothing extraordinary happened. I released her thighs for the back of her knees settled upon my shoulders and proceeded to swirl my tongue in her sweet cunny before lapping at it like a ravenous animal. Her heels bumped against my back as she moaned.

"That feels sooooo good. Oh yeah, don't stop. Ohhhhh."

My cock was rock hard and eager to enter her. So I reared up and grabbed the first bottle of lube I could reach. I squirted the slippery goo into my hand to slather in her delicate flesh. Then I doused my cock's head with lube before guiding the slick tip inside her. I took care with pushing it inside of her. Delphina threw her head back and clutched a free pillow as I delved inside. I stopped.

"Am I hurting you? I can fuck you between your thighs."

"No, no. I'm loving it. Go. Go. Fuck me."

I continued with my effort, squeezing my big cock into her tight cunt. It was halfway in when I grasped her lovely hip, steadying her as I pushed deeper inside. Every fiber of my being craved a release as my cock moved in and out of her moist velvety snugness. I leaned over to kiss her face. She twisted her head to meet me. Our lips collided and when she accepted my tongue, fireworks exploded within me. I ripped my mouth from hers and started fucking her like a mad man. My thrusting quickened, no longer caring if it hurt her. Her body bounced with each plunge.

"Uh, uh," escaped from her mouth as she was no longer able to form words.

The headboard thumped against the wall. Her mouth was open, her eyes were closed, and her face was a picture of submissive joy. I grabbed her leg and pulled it up over my shoulder, widening her legs. I placed my thumb onto her clitoris and moved it in a circular motion until pleasure began to consume her.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes, yes! Oh God. I'm going to cum. Ohhhhh," she cried, as she arched her back.

She tremble from her orgasm with me half inside her. I could feel her vagina tighten around my shaft. It was all too much for me to handle. I released her leg and buried myself all the way inside her where my thighs pressed on the back of hers. Grasping and release, her cunny sucked my cock and I was at the point of bursting when I began to release. I climaxed inside her, joining her orgasmic plane. I yelled unintelligible curse words as it throbbed out what decades of cum into the snug harbor it had come to know. I had truly reached nirvana. It seemed liked minutes before it began to cease was completely spent and my damp body collapsed on top of her. Both of us were breathing hard as we began our descent to earth. My limp dick began to slip out when suddenly, her pussy grabbed onto the head to give it one last slurpy inhale before it flopped out upon the bed. Delphina rolled off the pillows onto her stomach, still writhing from her climax. With the last of my strength, I knocked aside the pillows and rolled over onto my back before pulling the blankets and sheet over us. She cuddled up to me as I continued to cool and with her in my arms, I kissed her sweaty brow and rubbed my hand over her shoulder before falling into a blissful sleep.

I awoke to a soft grey morning light flowing into my quiet room. The room still smelled of burnt wicks and candle wax. I was alone in my bed as I often am after a tryst. Now comes the chore of checking to see if any valuables had been stolen. I could hear the familiar sound of my housekeeper's footsteps approaching my bedroom door. She leaves my breakfast tray outside the door every morning before knocking and walking away. Today was different. With no warning, my bedroom's door knob began to turn. In stepped Delphina dressed only in one of my dress shirts and boxer shorts. She my breakfast tray complete with my newspaper in her hands. She was clean and refreshed, having showered away her Halloween make-up smeared by our love making. Her full lips were naturally pink. Her long black hair, free of hair spray, was parted down the middle and tucked behind her ears. In the light of day, her eyes looked like a brown nebulous captured in the amber of green eyes. As lovely as she looked, all I could utter was, "What are you still doing here?"

She stopped and looked at me with those big eyes. "Do you want me to leave?"

I sat up and replied, "No, no. Come on in."

She kicked the door close with her heel. The fine china cups and saucers clattered on the tray as she crossed the room to gently set my standing tray over my lap before sitting beside me.

"Your housekeeper was surprised to see me."

"I usually don't have overnight guests."

A knock at my door was followed by my housekeeper asking, "Herr Hausermann? Are you okay? May I get you something?"

"No, Mrs. Janowicz. Everything is good, I replied as Delphina slathered on some marmalade on a triangle of wheat toast and bit into it. "My guest, Delphina, is here with me. We'll ring if we need anything further."

"Very good, sir."

I moved the tray aside and got up to clap shut the heavy drapes, plunging us into darkness. "Mrs. Janowicz has never met me face to face," I said, turning on a small table lamp. "She worries about me. So, why are you here?"

She coyly said, "Because I like you."

"You like my money," I said, pulling on a robe.

"I like you."

I sat upon the edge of my bed and asked, "And what do you like about me?"

"You're a gentleman and interesting and nice and honestly, you're the only man who's satisfied me in a long, long time."

There was something mysterious in her eyes that made me ask, "Are you a witch? Are you here to finish Esma's work or lift the curse, perhaps?"

"I'm not a witch. I wish I could lift the curse, but think about it, once the curse is lifted, you might revert to your one hundred and twenty two year old self and shrivel up and die right before my eyes. I wouldn't like that."

"What do you want?"

"I just want to be your friend. I want nothing from you except for your kindness, friendship and sex. How can I say that I want you, Gustav. You make me wet."

She caressed my face. I melted in her palm. My face hadn't been caressed in a hundred years.

"Okay but let's take it slow," I replied, still suspicious of her motives. "You may stay for breakfast. Then you dress and we exchange phone numbers and I'll call you."

She got up and opened the curtains once more. I felt vulnerable in the misty morning light but exhilarated that she found me desirable. She crawled back into my bed and unbuttoned my shirt to expose her breast.

"My shift at the café starts at three," she said as she reached into my robe to stroke my cock.

I sighed in contentment. She took the silver jam spoon and dipped into the jar before placing a dollop of marmalade on her nipples. She laid back and said, "Now come here and suck my titties."

Delphina is pleasant with her exotic face and fine body. Maybe this will last a few decades. Maybe she'll tire of her little pet monster. But as I licked the jelly from her hardening nipples, I decided that I will enjoy her body and spirit for as long as it lasts.

###

12