Friday Night College Encounter

Story Info
What's the point of a party if not to get good dick?
3.2k words
4.5
8.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started like any other Friday night. Wendy knew a guy who had a friend who threw good parties, etc., etc. The details didn't matter. I'd had a long week, so I didn't exactly need a lot of convincing.

We set about getting dolled up right after I finished my late class. Wendy went for one of her favorite little black dresses. She had good reason to like it. The front lifted her cleavage (which came in no short supply) and the tiny straps meant that there wasn't much on her shoulders other than her blond curls. Plus, down below it showed off her religious attendance on leg day.

I opted for something different. I grabbed an airy, boho-style skirt in understated dark teal. Wendy looked surprised since it hung past my knees - not my usual party fare. Her understanding dawned, though, when I pulled on a narrow off-the-shoulder top that would definitely be the focus of attention. It was by far my highest-cropped crop top. Combined with the low-hip sling of my skirt, it put a lot of me on display.

"Gotta show off my new belly-button ring, after all," I quipped. She just grinned.

The top wasn't exactly bra-friendly, but that suited me fine - I rarely bothered with them and it's not like my tiny chest needed much support.

We sipped some pregame gin and were still finishing up our makeup when Jackson appeared to pick us up. He was tall but didn't have an athletic build. He did have a cute smile, though, along with some fantastic hair. Mostly, he was a goofy bastard, so we always enjoyed having him around.

"Hot damn, ladies, I can't tell if I'm underdressed or overdressed."

Wendy gave him a snort. "Based on the size of those slacks, I'm gonna say underdressed. How'd you even get those on?"

"I could ask the same about the jeans you wore to class."

"First of all, they're called jeggings, you peasant! And secondly, it was supposed to be the cool guys who checked out my ass in those, not weirdos like you!" We all cracked up.

"Whatever. Maybe this weirdo will chauffeur you to some cabin in the woods instead of the party."

"And miss all the beer Steve's gonna give you? Come now, Jackson, I know you better than that."

"Damn, she got me."

Jackson tossed back half a shot of gin with us and eyed my body a moment before leading us down to his car. I was shy to prying eyes most of the time, but I knew once the booze hit, I'd warm up to it a bit more.

We didn't have far to go. It was one of those old-neighborhood houses near campus. Half the people in this neighborhood were probably students. And half of those were probably right here getting drunk.

The three of us milled around for a bit, running into a few folks we knew, meeting a few others who got hammered way too early. There was beer pong in the garage and a fire barrel in the backyard. These guys had set things up right.

A tall redhead took a liking to Jackson - or more specifically, I think, to his hair, judging on how she played with it.

Meanwhile, no shortage of guys took their own liking to us. I think it had something to do with Wendy's cleavage. It earned us some margaritas (much better than the beer, in my opinion!) and another cute girl whom we happily adopted. Her name was Noel, she was an exchange student from Kenya, and she knew how to rock a bright-colored romper.

Wendy seemed to make it her drunken mission to get Noel a guy. It eventually happened -- though I'm not sure how important Wendy was to the process. He had the build of a linebacker and skin as pasty as Noel's was dark. The contrast was blinding, but that just seemed to spur them on all the more - they certainly weren't shy together.

It wasn't long before Wendy peeled off too. She had found her own athletic stud and he seemed to know where the bedrooms were.

As a girl alone at a party, I was never actually alone. I nursed my second margarita slowly and tried to enjoy all the eyes on my torso. I had the right amount of alcohol, so I didn't mind showing off. My nipples probably enjoyed it too, because they were pointier than church steeples by then.

I still needed some more laughs though, so I hit the beer pong table. Somehow, there's always a guy who needs a girl like me on his team. This time, his name was Nate, and he had wavy brown hair and a bright orange shirt. We were both a little drunk and not the best shots at beer pong. We laughed, we drank, we lost.

Somehow, while watching the next game and waiting for our turn again, his arms ended up around my exposed waist. He was no NBA player, but it didn't take much to seem tall next to tiny little me. And his hands were big - they practically covered my belly.

My hands found his thighs - athletic through his baggy pants. Something else was pressing at my waistline too, in spite of the baggy pants. Sure, I knew exactly what was going on and that was half the purpose of coming to the party in the first place, but it's still always a thrill to feel the effect you have on a man's body. I swayed slowly back and forth, letting my waist rub his erection just a little.

Nate kissed my neck, caressed me with his warm breath. I moaned lightly. He nibbled my ear. I pulled his hips closer.

The garage and the noise faded away. I was lost in the experience and I didn't want it to stop. His hands were so warm, his whispers so pleasant, his cock so...

I realized my hand was in his pocket. I hadn't even realized I'd done that. We were still both facing out toward the game, backed into a corner so maybe it wasn't super obvious. I didn't care. Through the fabric of his pocket and his boxers, that rod was thick and alive. It jumped at my touch, begged for attention.

His hand had migrated to my breast. It enveloped my little mound with space to spare. It felt so warm and so right. I was vaguely aware of another couple across the room watching and giggling and whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. I hoped they were getting touchy-feely too.

Our second round of beer pong never happened. We moved back into the house. The crowd had diminished a little, but it was still busy. Nate's hand flowed over my waistline. The master bedroom was locked. I bent teasingly when we hit the staircase even though my skirt was too long to give him a peek. His smile was more hunger than entertainment. The first upstairs bedroom was busy. Nate's fingers had found my thong strap, tugging it above the skirt. The other room was locked too. My hand was on his fly which seemed to unzip itself. Even the bathroom was in use - there was nowhere for us to go. Nate had a hand under my top, kneading my flesh.

Part of me was about to say, "fuck it," and just tell him to plow me here in the hallway. Not sure how I'd ever live that down, but goddamn, I was horny! But fortunately, a room door opened just then. Noel and her linebacker trundled out looking disheveled and satisfied. I bolted for the open door, pulling Nate behind me. Only then did I realize my grip point was sticking through his fly. Someone in the hallway cheered. I didn't pay attention.

I was on my knees before I even heard the door latch. I often like to make love slowly with my mouth, but we were beyond that point. I barely tasted his ample serving of precum before he hit my throat. I slobbered and vacuumed, feeling every internal ripple with my lips but mainly registering his intoxicating sexual musk and his delicious moans.

Nate's large fingers spread through my hair, gently but firmly pulling me back and forth. I could feel my panties growing warmer, more constricting. I needed more of him.

I realized my crop top was already up in my armpits and wondered how long it had been there. Breaking off my assault on his package, I tried to pull it over my head. Nate did not release his grip on my hair, though, instead pulling me up to meet his lips.

He drew my head in tight, as if doing so would let his tongue explore my mouth deeper. He was too tall for me - I found myself on my toes. His other hand squeezed my ass and my leg instinctively raised, letting the saliva-laden rod fall to its rightful place with an infuriating layer of skirt in the way. Somehow my hands released his belt and a baggy pair of pants hit the floor where they belonged.

Nate's kiss was as deep and frantic as my own. He lifted me by my raised leg and staggered blindly to the bed. Only when he tossed me bodily onto the mattress did he release the death-grip on my scalp. I was vaguely aware that it throbbed, but it only added to the more desperate throbbing down below.

The toss had thrown my skirt up over my body, so Nate merely ripped my thong away and dove in tongue first. The first rake across my waiting clit sent me bucking and screaming. He probed into my cave, eliciting a long moan and bringing my fingers to his hair. His oral efforts lasted an instant and an eternity all at once, driving my nerves wild.

I waited for his large fingers to invade me as the obvious next step, but it didn't happen. Instead, he stood, tall and rigid. His boxers were gone, his shirt unbuttoned. My body ached for his manhood.

My toes found his hips and tried to pull him toward my ever-growing need. Instead of giving in right away, though, he grabbed me by the ankles and tugged so that my butt was right at the edge of the mattress. Nate moved into place, but stopped, the enlarged head of his cock swaying just a hair's breadth from my entrance. God, I needed it! I let out a whimper that said just that, but still he tortured me. His tongue flicked at the bone on my ankle.

I gave in and begged. "C'mon, baby, I need your cock! I need it to slide deep in me, to spread my pussy and make me cream around you. Please give me your cock, baby! Please..."

He went about it slowly, deliberately, torturously. Holding my legs wide, he lined his hips up with mine and pushed with the slightest force, barely parting my wet lips before withdrawing. I pouted. He pushed further and withdrew. I whined. His whole head entered and retreated. I wriggled and struggled, wanting to wrap my legs around his ass and pull him in. His grip held my ankles in place and his cock returned, still slowly, advancing another inch with each thrust. By the time his hilt reached me I was gasping and moaning for the world to hear, begging for him to pound me, to punish my dripping hole for being so whorish.

Nate maintained his measured strokes even as he ground his hips tightly against mine. He kept his grip on my legs while bending over to suck my nipples. I tried to buck my hips, but he had too much control over my movements. It was the most agonizingly pleasurable experience I could imagine. I knew just a couple hard strokes would put me over the edge, make my body erupt in waves of ecstasy. But he continued the measured pace.

We probably only did that for a minute or two, but it could have been days for all my brain knew. When his tongue left my nipple and found my ear, I discovered my ankles were up near my head - a place I never knew they could go. It tightened my vagina's grip on his cock, but he never changed his pace.

"Please, baby. Please give it to me hard," I whimpered. "I'm gonna cum so hard for you. Pound me, please!"

"You're gonna cum on my hard cock?"

"Yes, please make me cum!"

"You want me to pound you like a common whore?"

"Oh fuck, pound me like a whore. I'll do anything! Make me cum."

"Anything? Are you sure you're that dirty?"

"Please, I need it, baby."

"Here's what I'm gonna do, slutty little girl. I'm gonna jackhammer your tiny body. You're gonna cum all over my cock. And when you're done, you're gonna suck all your cream and mine off my cock. That's the sort of slut you'll be tonight. That's the price for your pleasure." His hand was gripping my hair again. "Understand?"

I heard the words distantly. They registered, but I could no more have refused than flown to the moon. "Yes, baby. I'll clean it all up."

With that, he straightened just a little, looked deep in my eyes, held my hair tightly, and slammed his hammer home repeatedly. My body's response was immediate, convulsing and rocking as he pounded away with intense ferocity. I might have been screaming, he might have been moaning, but I'll never know because the more important sensations had blocked out my other senses.

Wave after wave of ecstasy washed through me until his own waves hit, splashing across my cervix and adding to my delight. His orgasm brought a roar before he collapsed onto me, cock still twitching inside.

My nerves rode the pleasure for minutes, milking it for all I could. I tried to will my pussy to milk his rod further.

But Nate had not passed out and he had not forgotten our deal. Nor had I.

He pulled out slowly, our flesh gliding against each other with more lube than ever before. As he exited he scooped up more of the liquid from my opening with his fingers. Even before I could move from the bed he was feeding it to me. I opened my mouth to accept the flavor of his orgasm and mine, sucking it off his large fingers before sliding down to my knees for more.

I had tasted cum before, of course, but this was a different experience. As I lapped up the leavings from our sex, I could detect the distinct flavor that must be my own. I knew I would ordinarily have no interest in it. I might even be disgusted by the thought tomorrow. But right at that moment I could think of no taste I wanted more than our combined emulsion. The thought made my pussy throb all the more and I dove down on his soaked cock.

My ministrations seemed to put a halt to his shrinkage; Nate very quickly returned to full rigidity.

I looked up at him. The man's face was a picture of pure hedonism, but I had a feeling he'd be down for more.

I hopped up and bent over the bed, pulling my skirt up as I did. I could feel my cave still dripping with our liquids. Nate didn't hesitate. He buried himself as deep as my pussy was begging him to go.

This time there was no slow preamble. He gathered another strong grip on my hair and slammed me ferociously. His other large hand migrated to my waist, giving him three points of contact with my body and full control over my motion. I had no idea what condition the bedsheets were in before we arrived, but my grip on them certainly would make it clear what happened here.

The cum within me made sucking sounds while our bodies made slapping sounds and our vocal cords made screams of pleasure.

The pace and the strength of his pulls at my scalp announced the approach of his second orgasm. I couldn't tell if I felt the expansion and pulsation of his member when it pumped me full of seed again or if that was the pounding of my heart at the exertion. Whatever the case, it was exactly what I needed.

Nate collapsed on top of me. His weight was stifling but exciting at the same time; I had just brought this large creature to his knees and his weapon to its fall. His chest heaved on top of me. His cock pulsed within me. He was clearly in heaven, and I shared in the hot, sticky perfection.

He eventually did roll off me, allowing me to breathe deeply again and relinquishing control of my shaky body. My fingers found no shortage of fluids at my newly vacated entrance. In a move that surprised me more than anyone, they brought those fluids to my tongue, which slurped and gulped. And by a similar unguided force, my body moved so that tongue could descend back to Nate's cum-covered rod.

His chest heaved from the exertion and the pleasure. All the while, I disposed of the evidence that covered his genitals.

A few minutes of cleaning him and a few more of getting dressed and we were ready to see what had become of the party. My thong had been damp earlier but it positively squished now with the fluids still leaking from my body. My hair was in tangles and would need a long brushing before it looked civilized again. I wasn't wearing too much makeup, but what was there certainly wasn't in good condition anymore.

Whatever. I'd gotten laid and I felt glorious.

Nate grabbed beers for us, and we just took in the scene, me again in front of him with his arm draped over me to wherever it felt like going.

The dudes on the back porch were now just nursing the keg instead of doing keg-stands. A cute couple were squeezed into one recliner, making out with each other. Jackson was on the couch again, regaling a small crowd with some amusing anecdote, his redhead companion still toying with his hair. The party was clearly winding down.

I managed to find out that Wendy's squeeze for the night had whisked her off to somewhere. No doubt they were enjoying themselves right now too. But that meant...

"Hey," I said to Nate, "It's pretty nice outside, my roommate's gone, and my dorm isn't all that far away. Might be nice to walk."

"My dear lady, are you inviting me into your home? For shame!" I just giggled.

We downed our drinks and stepped out into the brisk night. The streetlamps were old and dim, the trees tall and dark. The party's music faded quickly, giving way to the soft sound of crickets and frogs.

And squishing.

I paused in the shadow of an old oak. "Hold on."

With a little effort I reached up under my skirt and grabbed the thin straps of my thong. I pulled it down and watched the realization slowly dawn on Nate's face.

I handed the soaked swatch of fabric to him and made a show of shaking out my limbs. "There, that feels better."

We clasped hands and walked on. The night wasn't over yet...