End of the Road Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reckoned he must have lost about 50 pounds from his already athletic frame but the constant manual work made him more physically fit than he had ever been in his life.

Although he had completely lost track of time he knew that it was Tuesdays when she left him manacled him to the wall of her punishment room and went into town to pick up her groceries and mail. She was usually gone for most of the day and he actually regarded the time spent manacled to the wall as a pleasant respite from his normally harsh and inhuman schedule. He had noticed a growing sense of excitement in her for the last two or three weeks and her punishment sessions had become more frequent, more frenzied, considerably longer and much more painful. Obviously something was up and he learned what it was when she came back that fateful day.

"Oh, this is wonderful!" she gushed. "Slave, we have been chosen for this year's banquet. Isn't that wonderful? What an absolute honor for both of us. You will now be able to fulfill your most important task in life! We have six months to prepare for this wonderful occasion – goodness! I am so thrilled that we have been chosen. You will be paying me and the other members of the group the most wonderful compliment possible by being prepared and cooked for our dining pleasure! You are so lucky – some slaves have had to wait five years or more to be so privileged and here you are, going to be served-up in your very first year. I am so happy for us both!"

Needless to say Alex was not in the least bit thrilled by this piece of news, all he could think of was the extreme terror he saw in the face of the last banquet's offering as he was slowly wheeled into the oven and roasted alive. He had known his turn would come at some point but, using the law of averages, he thought that he might have a few years left and, who knew, Mistress Gudrun might have croaked in that time as she was getting older and was certainly grossly overweight. Add her high cholesterol, high fat diet to the equation and he had been reasonably certain that he had, at least, a modest chance of out-living her. But that chance had now been snatched away from him and the clock was ticking rapidly towards his ultimate and terrifying demise.

Unbelievably, over the last six months he had experienced something akin to the "Stockholm Syndrome" and he had started not so much to hate Mistress Gudrun but to genuinely want to serve her to the best of his ability. He had even learned to view the severe beatings and periods of deprivation as her form of "tough-love" and had come to accept his position in life, as her slave, with equanimity. Perhaps, subconsciously, he had thought her natural feminine nurturing instincts would create a life-saving bond but that faint hope was now crushed once and for all. There was not the slightest hint of sadness or even concern in her voice – quite the opposite - she was absolutely delighted to have been chosen and was clearly looking forward, yes, eagerly looking forward to killing him and sharing his body with the other members of her group.

"I will call Miss Stern and arrange for Gloria and Nancy to become actively involved in the program. They can help me prepare a diet to put some flesh on your bones and work with me to have you in prime condition for the day of the banquet. That probably sounds cruel to you but there is no room for squeamishness, you'll have to get used to reality. My most important concern from now on is having to have you in prime condition. By the way, the girls are not just police officers, Gloria is a fully-qualified dietician and Nancy is a trained nurse – between them they have the skills to help me build you up and regularly monitor your condition as we need you to be completely healthy, disease and toxin free on the day! Now, I will leave you in here until they can come over with the society's special preparation cage. You will be gradually spending more and more time in it until sometime during the last month to six weeks when you will be penned in it around the clock for the final fattening up. Once the final move is made you'll stay in it until the morning of the banquet. This is wonderful – I am so happy for both of us – what a privilege!"

With that Mistress Gudrun left him manacled to the punishment room wall, locked the door and turned off the light leaving him, again, in total darkness.

His former handlers came over several days later and, without any formalities, got down to business. In time-honored tradition they told him that his status had now changed and his work schedule would be eliminated immediately as Miss Stern had already provided a replacement slave. He was also told that he would no longer be referred to as a slave but simply as "dinner" to keep him focused on his role in the upcoming event. His mind was spinning and although he had long ago got used to this extremely frightening and depraved lifestyle he had been forced into he still could not believe that this was really happening to him. Telepathically, Mistress Gudrun said, "right now this is probably too much for you to comprehend isn't it but don't build up any ridiculous false hopes about any change of plans. You can be assured that, once the hostess for the banquet has been selected, nothing in the past has ever caused the event to be cancelled or delayed. Nor will anything prevent or even delay this, our sixteenth consecutive celebration and, dinner. I am so proud to have been selected and so thrilled that I will be serving you as the main course on the menu. I just know you will be a meal that neither I nor the members will ever forget."

He was stripped naked, weighed and measured from every conceivable angle, with Nancy making copious notes in her journal. "His weight, right now is 119 pounds and our goal is to have him dressed-out for the oven at between 175 and 180 pounds so over the next six months he has to pack on 55 to 60 pounds". They also checked his blood pressure and took a blood sample for checking. "We can do this the nice way or, if you choose, the hard way. The nice way will be for you to eat the meals we prepare for while you spend up to 20 hours a day strapped onto the gurney. As you begin to add weight you will spend gradually less time on the gurney and more time in the preparation cage. The hard way, if you choose to rebel, will be to lock you in the preparation cage 24/7 and force-feed you like a factory-raised chicken. We consider that to be rather abusive and it does impair the quality and flavor of your flesh and will cause you additional and unnecessary discomfort in the latter stages of preparation. Which way is it going to be, dinner?"

"I really don't think I have a choice do I?"

No sooner were the words out of his mouth than his body was racked by intense pain from the implanted device. It was made clear to him that he would treat the society's "banquet preparation specialists" with the same respect he accorded Mistress Gudrun. Through sheer hopelessness he lowered his head in shame and uncontrollable tears flooded from his eyes as he realized he was both physically and psychologically broken. In approximately six months time his life would end in a most bizarre and painful way at the hands of Mistress Gudrun, the "specialists" and any other of the members present for the roasting ritual. In a moment of 'almost tenderness' Mistress Gudrun touched his cheek and said "As the day of the banquet gets closer, dinner, you will find yourself getting excited by the infectious pleasure you will see on the faces of us all as we make our preparations and, remember, long after the banquet, you will continue to live on inside of us." The factual way Mistress Gudrun made the last comment was, perhaps, the most chilling moment of his life to date.

He was then placed on the gurney, manacled at the writs and ankles and his upper torso was elevated to a sitting position. The room was absolutely bare of anything with just plain pastel pink walls and ceiling and the same color vinyl tiles on the floor. All three women left the room and when they closed the door it immediately became impossible to see where it was – so well had the room been designed. The light was dimmed and he realized that this was going to be his "home" for the rest of his life. Certainly more comfortable and pleasant than his previous work schedule with its frequent beatings and torture sessions, but the finality of it all hit home. He was now, without a doubt, on "death-row" with absolutely no avenue of appeal open to him. His mind wandered all over the place and one moment he was remembering his not-so pleasant childhood, the next moment he was thinking about the fiancée who dumped him the day before they were to be married and then he cast his mind back to an old black comedy movie he had seen about two explorers who had been captured by some native women in the jungles of Borneo and had ended up in a large pot suspended over a wood fire. At the last moment the heroine of the film rushed into the clearing, showed the native women some enormous emeralds and bargained their lives back in exchange for the jewels. Oh how he wished his ex-fiancée would materialize, out of the blue, and do the same but he knew that wouldn't and couldn't happen. He was utterly doomed.

------------------------

Over then next five months or so the "preparation program" occurred exactly as he had been told it would. The special cage was brought into the "pink room" and his only physical exercise was being moved from the gurney to the cage and back again. He made one futile effort to escape his captors by a level three or, perhaps four, jolt rendered him unconscious. When he came round, quite some time later, he could feel bruising all over his body and an intravenous food tube down through his nose and esophagus. Gloria removed the food tube and told him any more nonsense like that and he would be kept in constant pain until the day of the banquet.

He was visibly gaining weight and the banquet preparation specialists were confident that they would achieve their desired goal of 175 – 180 pounds by the assigned date. The lack of exercise and the tasteless special diet he was on combined to raise his blood pressure but the nurse, Nancy, put him on medication to keep it a reasonable level saying that they didn't want to lose him before the celebration. The overhead light in the pink room stayed on all night and day making it impossible for him to figure out just how long he had spent in there. His vital signs were taken and recorded every day and every couple of weeks one or more of the members of the society would come in to the room with Mistress Gudrun or one of the specialists and take part in the check-up. It was all done with clinical efficiency and, with the exception of Mistress Gudrun; they all totally ignored him and talked about him as if he were not in the room. Their remarks were, more often than not, quite chilling as they talked about weight, flavor and cuts of the roast in a very matter-of-fact way with absolutely no regard for his feelings.

Although those experiences were unnerving and left him shaking, it was Mistress Gudrun that really petrified him by her seemingly total lack of concern for how he might feel about the whole matter. It was clear that she regarded the ceremony and banquet as perfectly normal and the taking of a human life to satisfy the depraved desires of the women as entirely acceptable to both them and the sacrificial slave. As the weeks and months passed she became more and more effusive and openly talked to Alex about the various parts of the ceremony and the different practices of the various hostesses. She commented that Bella, for example, along with a couple of the other, younger and more idealistic members, insisted that the slave be alive when placed in the oven in order to draw out the most flavor and juices. Francine, one of the other younger members, employed the slow draining of her offering's blood, immediately prior to cooking, to create a veal-like texture. Mistress Gudrun told him that she had not yet decided on her method but was considering a number of "exciting possibilities"

"I was the hostess for our fourth banquet" she said, "at that time our annual meeting was a perfectly good and useful way to get rid of an unwanted husband. However, we soon ran out of husbands and it was eleven years ago that we introduced the idea of using young loner-males that we could take off the street without any annoying questions coming up. Having Police Chief Vanessa Kruppski as one of our founder members has certainly made it easy for us to obtain suitable candidates for our ceremonies."

With that he felt the familiar movement of the gurney to one side and the unmistakable snap of a rubber glove as Mistress Gudrun prepared to milk him again. She had been milking him once a day for quite some time and recently, she had increased it to two and sometimes three times each day in order to build up a supply to keep her skin soft while his replacement was prepared for the same task. He could tell that the frequent insertion of her thick finger into his rectum had stretched it and she had told him that he would appreciate this during his last few days when he would be given a series of enemas to clean out his system. "For the last week you will be not be allowed any food but you will be fitted with an intravenous glucose drip to keep you alert and to sweeten your flesh. You will know when the final, wonderful, day has arrived because we have a little early morning ceremony as the intravenous is removed and preparations get under way. The whole day is full of our private rituals and I think if you come into the day with the right attitude you will enjoy the first few too." Again, she was totally oblivious the terror that her words carried.

Each day now, one or more of the members came into the pink room with Mistress Gudrun or one of the specialists and it was very clear to Alex that his time was quickly running out. Mistress Gudrun was positively radiant (thanks to her skin treatment) and he realized that his hope that she would die before he was due to be sacrificed was no longer realistic. She actually looked younger and healthier than at any time since she had first bought him. On a regular basis he was moved from the gurney into the preparation cage and on this one particular occasion Bella came into the pink room with Nancy. Each time Alex saw Bella he was instantly reminded of the DVD and he was simultaneously filled with revulsion and dread. She walked over to the gurney, unlocked the brakes and wheeled it out of the room. Nancy walked over to the preparation cage with a small tube of fluid. "OK, dinner, we are now into the final week of preparations so drink this." He had long ago learned not to ask questions but to respond immediately to any orders to avoid a painful zap from the homing device. Since he had been on "death-row" they had used it less frequently, not wanting to cause him a heart attack or otherwise render him un fit for the banquet. He drank the tube of fluid and almost immediately felt woozy and passed out. He came round some time later and found that he had been manacled to the four lower corners of the cage and had a soft harness around his midriff attached to the top of it. Also he noticed immediately that an intravenous had been inserted in his arm and could feel that some kind of device had been inserted in his rectum and held in place with a broad belt. A thick pad had been put on the floor of the cage, something he had not seen before, and he realized he was completely trussed up with only minimal movement allowed. The other difference he noted was that the cage was now suspended from the ceiling on four metal cables and, off to one side was a different gurney. His heart rushed as he realized that this new gurney was made of stainless steel, had several pipes draining from it into a tank and a raised, beveled edge all around. Along one side was a row of typical kitchen utensils and various knives, leaving him in little doubt as to its purpose. His heart began to pound even harder and his pulse was racing dangerously – instead of being fearful he desperately wished that he would have a heart attack and avoid the sheer terror that awaited him. Unfortunately for him the door burst open, Nancy came in and jammed a syringe into his exposed thigh causing his pulse to normalize almost immediately. "No, dinner, we will not allow that to happen. We have taken a lot of trouble to bring you to this point of near-perfection and we will not let you deny us our hard-earned pleasure. Be assured that there is no escape.

From the moment you were picked up almost three years ago, you were destined for one of our society's banquets and your day is almost here – just be calm, patient and accept your fate. You have an irrevocable date with Mistress Gudrun's oven and our banquet table."

With that terse comment she left the room, quietly closing the door behind her. The lights dimmed to near darkness and he felt relieved that he could no longer see the gurney although he knew, of course, exactly where it was and what it was for. Even that relief was short-lived as moments later a spotlight came on angled directly on to the gurney with the light reflecting off its surface and the knives along its side.

He had hoped that there might be some kind of sedative in the intravenous but his panic level stayed very high. He was left alone for a very long time although he knew Nurse Nancy was monitoring him. The next time the door opened she came in pushing a small trolley with various tubes on the top and two closed tanks underneath. She was wearing a red rubber apron and elbow-length red rubber gloves. She pushed the trolley to immediately under the cage and then put a medical mask over her face. Without saying a word she attached one of the tubes into the device that had been inserted in his rectum, pushed a couple of buttons on the console and applied a blood pressure sleeve on his arm. Within moments he felt a warm liquid entering his bowel and intestines – it actually felt quite pleasant. The pleasure did not last very long, however, as he was soon feeling bloated. Nurse Nancy checked his blood pressure, wrote it down on a card and left the room. It was extremely uncomfortable and he was relieved when, some time later she came in and turned a valve on the hose, removed if from one tank and attached it to the other. She released the valve and he felt extreme relief as the fluid poured out of him into the retaining tank. This procedure took place twice a day for three consecutive days and then she came in and added another intravenous feed into the one already in his arm. "You will feel a great urge to defecate in about half an hour." She said in a matter-of-fact voice. "You are now undergoing the final purification procedure and you will be left hooked up to the tank until just before we wheel you into the kitchen. The drip will make you feel quite nauseous but you will not be sick, as there is nothing left inside you to discharge. This will simply clean out all of your intestines, and prevent any risk of contamination when you are served".

This was it – the last procedure prior to the day of the banquet and all of the sheer horror and terror about to come. He was shaking violently but the restraining straps holding him in place did not allow him to bruise himself. As on many occasions during the last six months he could no longer maintain any semblance of composure and was wracked with high-pitched sobbing, the tears dropping from his eyes like a fall rain shower. He had never been a religious person but, for the first time in his life, he started praying fervently, screaming his prayers at the top of his voice. As a consequence he heard, for the first time ever (and probably the last) music being piped into the pink room. It wasn't intended to soothe him, obviously, as he recognized the eerie and ritualistic sounds of Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana". It seemed the final ceremonies were about to begin very soon. Exactly as promised by Nurse Nancy he became quite nauseous and was racked by dry retching. He could feel the last vestiges of anything left in his system almost being sucked out of him and into the retaining tank below the cage. For a moment he felt something akin to calmness and then he lapsed into unconsciousness, caused by the evacuating drip.