End of the World as We Know It

Story Info
And I feel fine.
766 words
4.09
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
438 Followers

Author's note: This is my entry for the Literotica 750 Word Project 2021.

--#--#--#--#--#--

"Lucy!" I panted, penetrating her deeply.

"Honey, yeah!"

She urged me on, and I thrust harder. She whimpered, back arching. Impossibly her sleek tunnel became even tighter, squeezing me just so.

"Yes... take... that," I groaned, forcing my cock ever deeper. She looked at me, her brown eyes large, pupils dilated. I pressed my other hand on her cheek, turning her head to the side, breaking eye contact. I turned her hips up and held on for dear life, nearing the edge.

I was aggressive, insistent, rough. Lucy let out small whimpers that made the hair on my arms stand up, rhythmically accompanying my frantic movements.

"Yes," she begged, "Harder!"

My breath was ragged, sweat covered my body. I was nearing the event horizon of my orgasm, feeling my consciousness narrowing to physical sensation. Everything disappeared but now. The soft, feminine, and unbelievably flexible body beneath me tensed. When I felt the tight muscles milking me I didn't hold back anymore, I jerked and let go, my spunk erupting to the sounds of my best imitation of caveman grunting.

Movement stopped, my dick twitching for a final time with the last, weakest spruit of semen. For a few seconds the only sound was my laboured breathing.

"Oh, honey, that was unbelievably good," she said, enthusiastically if exhausted. "I came so hard!"

"Yeah, yeah, shut up," I said and stepped back, wiping the sweat from my brow.

"Ack. Would you care for a report? Sperm volume today was..."

"No. Power down," I said and stepped into the shower.

I opted for water, even if it was luxurious. Using the sex bot always left me feeling dirty and disappointed. I let water cascade down my body, massaging my sore muscles with a powerful hot stream.

Enough was enough. I'd better get to work. I turned the shower off, dried myself quickly and stepped back into the room. The bot was where I left it, twisted in a grotesque position, beautiful face expressionless and empty. My spunk was seeping out of its exquisitely crafted fuck hole in a perfect creampie fashion. I guess some are into that, and I hadn't bothered to alter the default behavior. I wasn't interested in what happened after I came.

"Take that away, protocol 24," I said to the general purpose robot in disgust and turned towards the lab.

My work was important. I needed to remember that. Discovering a cure was essential, if mankind was ever to return to meeting in person. The virus was devilishly complicated, and I clenched my jaw, eyeing over the results of the latest simulation run overnight and discovering that, once again, my attempt had failed. For exactly four-hundredth time. Maybe I should have a party to celebrate the occasion.

Incoming video. I quickly stroked my hair back and drew a shirt on, checking I was somewhat presentable in the small preview screen.

"Honey," Lucy said, her large brown eyes both desperate and hopeful. "I'm ovulating tomorrow, so I thought..."

"On its way," I said. "Should be first class stuff, as well."

"Oh good!" She perked up. "So the diet helped?"

"Yes," I lied. I still had doubts about trying to procreate in times like this, but Lucy had such faith in the future I didn't have a heart to deny her. I had tried to stall, tampering with the sperm samples I sent to her orbit lodgings, but lately I had given in.

At least she'd have someone to keep her company, if the pregnancy was successful. Maybe, just maybe, by the time our child would be of age to procreate, it would be possible to meet others in person again.

As we spoke I viewed incoming data. Other researchers were reporting their failures, as predicted. The disease was complicated. It lay dormant in all of us, only activated in contact with others, and even then it seemed to manifest in unpredictable ways. It had all but wiped away mankind, leaving behind empty megalopolises and a quiet planet. What remained of humans was scattered on single inhabitant pods and stations orbiting the blue and white globe, all trying feverishly to counter the virus, fighting against odds to survive until the cure was found.

I ended the call and sighed, looking out to the infinite black space, full of stars like diamonds on black velvet. Sun was emerging from behind what looked like Southeast Asia. Another fine early morning for an empty world.

I scratched my beard and got back to work.

Omenainen
Omenainen
438 Followers